It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Origins of our DNA and the Creation of Man (a must read!!!)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I just found this on google Mars please check out. Its a structure! www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
A Concise History of the Future?

This is interesting in that it is from a scientific point of view, not sure I agree with it. If there is going to ever be proof I don't think it will be by the scientific method.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The issues of the so called "NEW" discovery of the DNA sequence interpretation is a veritable pivot point for argument to these events being nothing more than "Rediscovered" technologies that were lost from our past history, of one does not over look such writing's and inquiries made by such people as VonDoniken. Even Graham has great to do with the technologies that the ancients had in place with his perception's of these "NEW TECHNOLOGICAL" implications as nothing more than reinvented lost capabilities of a highly sophisticated life from our distant past.
The truly irrefutable point is, as far as Omnipotent creator vs. Ancient Alien Manipulation, that there is so many ancient texts that revert to the stories of the Bible, Koran and Torah, from ancient Sumerian, Assyrian and Babylonian texts that are the equivalent to one another , just the translations over the language barrier's have caused the truths to be lost or misinterpreted for future generation's to fully understand who, what and where we came from thought perceptions. (And by the way, there is evidence of the story as too why and who caused the tongues to be changed throughout the earliest civilizations as to not let them be able to speak to one another for becoming more individualized and self reliant by perception of these "Ancient Alien" fore fathers as a literal punishment for being untrue to a singular respected deity or God, if you will). This is no different by result than what it depicts for us in any of the holy writing's of all cultures that have worshiped such probable God implications.
Some argue that it took approximately 300M years for these natural evolutionary events started to take place, but I find it rather dumb defying that the genetic codes of our current existence is where it is at by just leaving well enough alone, there had to be some form of intervention to accelerate such prosperity to our current state of mental enlightenment and progress. The argument states that this massive awakening of our existence happened with in a time frame of 3M- 200K-60K/40K or even 20K years ago is self made hypothesis to refute the veritable implications of the ancient alien theory may be the smoking gun. Religions and faith believer's don't want to have to admit they were wrong about the whole "Omnipotent Creator Theory" because it would derail religion and belief systems as a whole. But it would validate that there had been a "Higher Creation" that had created us.
We interpret at a pretty fast rate, we analyze and decipher what we see,read,touch taste and smell every day, And we all usually end up with different "Interpretations" of each confrontation as we experience them, though we may have some that agree on certain areas and not so much on others. This, as I personally understand, come from individualism's that were bestowed upon us by having personalities and intellectual diagnostic capabilities. Why do we only know of the T,G,A and C of our genetic code? Why is there 250 known "Trash" genes that we have nothing to use for in our evolutionary progress? Why is mitochondrial DNA prominent over the Y chromosome of the male species? And being's that approximately 65% or more living human being's believe in ET existence, why is it so hard to logically validate that they have a higher technology than we have today and that we are only scratching the surface of who and where we came from?
I will probably get a lot of feed back from Gordman, but it is these conversation's that take place that allow me too realize that these events did occur and the argument's presented are only based on what we "ALREADY" know by way of science and religion's from all walks of life. The more I hear from the omnipotent theorists, the more I am convinced of the ET intervention hypothesis with a history that was left behind by our first ancestral existences. And as far as the "Evolutionists" are concerned, they have a theory as well, but they are missing a very vital component to the argument for this being factual, and that would be what we call "The Missing Link" validation for these thoughts of life to be true and irrefutable evidence.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Scientists find extraterrestrial code inbedded in human junk-DNA
We exist on only 3% of our DNA.
www.esotericonline.net...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
ron paul false flag, o wait.

sorry wrong thread!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

excellent work, i am on the fence.

very nice thread.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I personally believe this to be the case,whether you theorize that from the very beginning we were ultimately an experiment or some form of 'Creation' project or the possibility that along our primitive path of "evolution" back in antiquity we were genetically tampered and altered over time to our present form.

BINGO!!

And some of the UFOs are our creators coming to check up on us. However, with that said, that is not really the big issue here. Sure some aliens might be more "metaphysical" and have abilities that we don't, however perhaps they don't have as much emotion. Meaning that every creature in God's house is unique in it's own way and we there is nothing wrong with incarnating into a lesser species like mankind. Just because we can't go to Alpha Centuari yet, doesn't mean we don't have strong attributes and deserve love.

It doesn't matter what kinda creature you are in this life, I suspect we all go to the same place when we die bringing our experience to the creator. That is why the UFOs and other spirits I think are here to wake humanity up. Otherwise we'll get too carried away parties and destory the planet in smog and nukes...... They only want to help us IMO. It is our gov't who keeps the lid on things hoping that the aliens will "go away"

Why would you deny great knowledge to the world for your own selfish desires? Death is inevitable. Doesn't seem logical to me...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
My biggest issue with this is why neglect the Neanderthal? Clearly they were a gifted sentient species as well, and could have greatly benefited from some type of DNA engineering like it is proposed we did. There could have been two races, instead of just Humans. Why were they left out? Wouldnt both erectus and neanderthal be great for foreign species to work with?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The article and sources it cites are of course biased in favor of an alien intervention scenario.

But I am, too.

What these guys tend to overlook is the work of Hubbard. I don't know if he was the only one to make certain additional connections between these various subjects, but he certainly made a point of writing and talking about it. If we are going to speculate, why not give him a voice in the discussion?

I consider the following points speculative, at least from the viewpoint of science:
1. Some ET societies predate the current earth group by millions of years.
2. Some ET societies had genetic engineering capabilities.
3. Some ET societies made a practice of "seeding" planets for amusement, research, or profit.
4. Earth is one such planet.
5. Beings are essentially spirits. Some operate through bodies.

There is a large body of semi-speculative data suggesting that certain observations support the idea of reincarnation. Another finding in this category is that belief seems to monitor gene activation in bodies. These tend to support #5 above.

We also have scientific data and observation:
1. DNA can be understood as a form of organic "coding" or "programming."
2. Humans are now able to do primitive genetic engineering.
In other words, creating "new species" is not totally beyond the reach of intelligent beings.
3. At a certain level, our certainty about the solidness and position of objects disappear.
In other words, matter is essentially vapor. So we need some explanation for why we experience it as solid.
One explanation is that this perception traces back to belief, which is essentially a spiritual quality.

What we have so far is a bunch of interesting data, some scientific and some otherwise.

What is missing is any link or continuity between the ET experience and the Earth Human experience. This is traditionally supplied by the direct ET intervention scenario. This puts ETs at the level of gods, giving us no chance in heck of ever catching up with them. All Hubbard does (in this context) is to add a different linking thread. He found that human minds contain recordings of events that happened off earth while participating in various ET societies. And that's the link.

Apparently many of us have direct (but forgotten) knowledge of ET technologies and histories. This is a largely untapped resource. We have used it only on a haphazard basis, which we usually call "inspiration" or a "bright new idea."

I think this viewpoint should be included in these discussions.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

A few years ago I came across the 2012 thing and started googling; It took me on a trip of a life-time, I never dreamed there was so much stuff "out there"; stuff, that my History and Religious teachers omitted to tell me in school. Stuff that would open my mind and remove the blindfold placed there 40yrs earlier by the Catholic Church.

This is a brief explanation as to why I believe "God" is an Alien. First off, it wasn't the Israelites who introduced Monotheism. It was Akhenaten, almost 1000yrs earlier. This Pharoah reigned for about 18yrs and after his death the Egyptians reverted back to polytheism.

I'm guessing that this transition caused a certain amount of protest and upheavle and seeing as Polytheism won the day, it would be fair to assume that the followers of Akhenaten seperated from the New Order and wondered off in to the desert. Canaan.

Akhenaten had an elongated cronium. And so do the images of the "gods" depicted in the Sumerian cuneiforms, as do images and skulls found in archeological digs in South and Central America. There's also a tribe in Africa (Dogans) who stretch their skulls. These people curiously enough, are obsessed with the stars (too). Sirius B in particular. (Now we didn't discover this start until sometime in the 70's but it has been part of the Dogan teachings since they can remember, in fact they say that's where thier "god" lives).

I'm suggesting Akhenaten was a hybrib. Half human, half Alien and that he had had direct contact with his grandad (on the spaceman's side). He knew, first hand, that Aliens exist(ed) and people closest to him were privy to this knowledge. After his death his follows settled in Canaan and years later the wondering Israelites came across them and were taken in. It is here the Israelites learnt about One God from stories and poems told to them by the EgyptianscomeCanaanites.

Later, whilst in bondage in Babylon, the Israelites put these stories and poems down on parchment and that's were we get the OT from.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
I always though that our missing DNA link was Alien

We were made in the image of the Creator after all

edit on 2/4/2011 by Ben81 because: S&F

If thats the case then why DON'T humans look like alien greys???

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

If you take a look at the "Aliens" decribed in ancient cultures (Sumarians, Mayans, Incas and others) you'll note these aliens look exactly like us except they are taller.

There's a school of thought that God/Alien interfered with the DNA of Neandathol Man (created us in "his" image). Recently it was discovered that we all have traces of Neandathol in our genes (I'd say some have more than others re: Obama, Tommy Lee Jones, Arnie and that bird on the One Show (bbc weekdays); just to name a few).

My point is, why imagine all Aliens are "Greys" or Reptilian? They could be as diverse as the number of insects living in our soil or birds in the trees.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by skem64

What really gets me is that there are no definitions of measurements in time. If there was no basic information, there would be no existence of such things.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I remember this episode, didn't Piccard find all the DNA stands that lead to a hologram message from an ancient race that spread its DNA throughout the Universe.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Don't have time to read this all but I have some thoughts on this so bumping the thread to come back to. Give you a hint. While trying to make some changes on my computer programs I ran across the warning Only an administrator or THE ADMINISTRATOR can perform these actions.

Our DNA is a lot like a computer program. Move one thing and it changes everything just like a computer program.

So thinking probably only the creator (the administrator) of the DNA can change certain aspects of it.
We are not even the "administrators" when it comes to our own DNA. We cannot change it or can we? Even so this does not allow that someone over us has a higher security clearance and greater access to more fundamental change.

Thinking about how the 2012 thing is supposed to be some adjustment or manipulation of our DNA to expand our consciousness to new and greater awareness. Like how is that gonna happen? Trying to wrap my head about that idea and how it might work.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by skem64
reply to post by Phenomium

If you take a look at the "Aliens" decribed in ancient cultures (Sumarians, Mayans, Incas and others) you'll note these aliens look exactly like us except they are taller.

There's a school of thought that God/Alien interfered with the DNA of Neandathol Man (created us in "his" image). Recently it was discovered that we all have traces of Neandathol in our genes (I'd say some have more than others re: Obama, Tommy Lee Jones, Arnie and that bird on the One Show (bbc weekdays); just to name a few).

My point is, why imagine all Aliens are "Greys" or Reptilian? They could be as diverse as the number of insects living in our soil or birds in the trees.

Taller and they had those high and tall heads, at least some of them did and some of those died here so you know they were not only visitors, they lived here.

Now I want you to look at the human head. On top there is a place where it comes together in a y design on the top. They are like plates on the planet coming together right there on the tops of heads and it is what the head would look like if you were to a)surgically remove some of whatever was up in it to make it tall for those people - this might not necessarily be brains but brains cannot be ruled out, this is how the head would heal
or b) You evolved to suddenly compensate for a quick change in DNA contributed by the parent with the smaller head and c) You might have an operational scar or mark and hair might not grow on that top part. d) you might wear a little skullcap all the time to cover the scar or the operation or where your head was made smaller.

Are you following my train of thought?

It appears that our smaller heads were modifications and there are signs of that modification and even consequential actions taken due to the modification ie wearing a skull cap. In fact the whole idea of hats probably came from the skull cap being used as sort of a simple surgical gauze. It all was perhaps part of devising means of hiding our (what must have been once thought) freakishly small heads!!!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
A Concise History of the Future?

This is interesting in that it is from a scientific point of view, not sure I agree with it. If there is going to ever be proof I don't think it will be by the scientific method.

edit on 5/29/2011 by MrsBlonde because: deleted

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TattooedWarrior

Originally posted by Ben81
I always though that our missing DNA link was Alien

We were made in the image of the Creator after all

edit on 2/4/2011 by Ben81 because: S&F

If thats the case then why DON'T humans look like alien greys???

www.starchildproject.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
reply to post by skem64

What really gets me is that there are no definitions of measurements in time. If there was no basic information, there would be no existence of such things.

Not sure what you meant there Allred....but thought you might like this..

www.starchildproject.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

gave you a star for that!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join