It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Origins of our DNA and the Creation of Man (a must read!!!)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
There is no human evolution, the man is created as the God copy.
It is so simple as the drop of water.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by realitydiscovered

This makes no sense. Prove what you say.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

My good sir, the pyramids are a construction series. And contrary to popular belief, the 3 at Giza were not built at the same time. It is very likely that there was something there before. Ruins and what not. It's a logical assumption. But to say that the pyramids were there in whole is not. There is few to anything left behind from then due to looting, and I would require you to source your claim. but the fact is that the pyramids of Egypt were part of a construction series. The first being Zoser's, the last being the smallest of Giza, and ending due to Egypt's collapse as a government. They never built pyramids at that scale again. There was no reason. They took what they learned and went on to new things. You all worship the pyramids as their high point, but they were 1st grader work compared to later works. The Egyptians, once their government re-assembled, moved onto new architectures like Hephaestus's tomb, eventually developing temples.

You are taking all your "Tangible" evidences from a scientific awareness that thus far has been a bit more expanded, especially when it comes to the "What, Why's and Who's" the Pyramids were built for or by.
As you have posted some really good "make believe" animation, it is very interesting that you should resort to that as some sort of portal to the future event's as far as technology goes. In 80-100 years we may have these case scenario's, but these are examples of someone else s imagination and right now are nothing more than "Interpretation" of wars from other worlds.
Here is something I think you need to read. It is not short by any means but it is apparently right up your alley when it comes to the "Future Repeating itself" analogies.

"....Scholars have recognized an abrupt change in human culture about 11,000 B.C. - the time of the Deluge, according to our findings - and have named that era of domestication Mesolithic (Middle Stone Age). Circa 7400 B.C. - exactly 3,600 years later - another abrupt advancement has been recognized. Scholars have named it Neolithic ("New Stone Age"); but its principal feature was the switch from stone to clay and the appearance of pottery. And then, "suddenly and inexplicable" - but exactly 3,600 years later - there blossomed out (circa 3800 B.C.) in the plain between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers the high civilization of Sumer. It was followed, circa 3100 B.C., by the civilization of the Nile River; and circa 2800 B.C., the third civilization of antiquity, that of the Indus River, made its appearance. These were the three regions allotted to mankind; of them evolved the nations of the Near East, Africa, and Indo-Europe - a division faithfully recorded in the Old Testament’s Table of Nations.

"Wars of Gods and Men" (The Pyramid Wars)

If you have only been staying to the presumable interpretation of the pyramids existence to what Dr. Zawie Hawass(SP?) has interpreted them to be, than there is little acceptance to the newer theories of them being much older than originally anticipated.

There is no evidence to what you speak of, the the fact that each pyramid was recorded as built at different dates refutes your sourceless claim.

This may very well be true, but if one allows mentality to reassess the possibilities of why they were conjured during the same episode, the smaller pyramids would have been models for the "Great Pyramid" as the permanent and actual goal of the pyramid.
Texts from the time before the Egyptian civilization speak of the pyramids if texts and impression scrolls from as far back as 11K - 13K years ago.
So, there is evidence to provide you with about these events being factual, the only thing is that you have to reset your though process to a higher elevation of perception to thee event's.

The few things that do remain are of Menkaure, the third in the lineage of kings and the last of the great builders. Thereafter 1 or 2 more were kings, and then the nation began to collapse, culminating in the 1st intermediate period 2 dynasties later. Menkaure was a wise and gentle king, whereby his father and grandfather were evil men. Hated and feared. This is a testemony in the size of his pyramid. He wasn't seeking glory. He sought respect and honor to the common people.
The biggest flaw here is the fact that Menkaure's father and grandfather were atheists. They closed the temples to the people and made themselves gods, testifying to the grand size of their pyramids. So I have to beg to question your sourceless claim. Why would an atheist close down temples and erase his nation's religion and in turn make himself a God and then go and clean up a supposed construction of god? He would have destroyed it, not cleaned it up for a tomb. It is contrary to fact.
Menkaure was a Godly many whom reopened the temples and cared more about the people than massive constructions.

Once again, I will revert my finding's to the Link listed above, if you read it all, it has baring to some other worldly possibilities for explanation of the pyramids existence.

"Going up the Ascending Passage, Ninurta reached its junction with the imposing Grand Gallery and a Horizontal Passage. Ninurta followed the Horizontal Passage first, reaching a large chamber with a corbelled roof. Called "vulva" in the Ninharsag poem, this chamber’s axis lay exactly on the east-west center line of the pyramid. Its emission ("an outpouring which is like a lion whom no one dares attack") came from a stone fitted into a niche that was hollowed out in the east wall. It was the SHAM ("Destiny") Stone. Emitting a red radiance which Ninurta "saw in the darkness," it was the pulsating heart of the pyramid. But it was anathema to Ninurta, for during the battle, when he was aloft, this stone’s "strong power" was used " to grab to kill me, with a tracking which kills to seize me." He ordered it "pulled out... be taken apart... and to obliteration be destroyed."

This move ended the pyramid phase of Egypt. There would be a few more here and there, but for the most part it was over. Egypt would enjoy a high point and then steady decline into disarray.
if you want to go all biblical, Egypt died around the same time of the flood in the Bible. Perhaps their increased hatred and vice lead to their own downfall.

Your time line is possibly flawed with the knowledge that you "Except" as being factual. There is dramatic and very direct proof's of the whole Human scenario being registered by people of another world going all the way back to the Sumerian civilization. The deluge is widely accepted as happening 13K-11K years ago, but the placement of the pyramids was shortly there after the deluge had subsided to habitat the area of the land between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers. Which , by the way, may be even earlier than scholarly accepted today.

Actually dolphins would be the only real good example. Like man, they evolved in a desert (the bottom of the ocean is more or less like one). Like man they reached the apex of their niche and there was nothing left to adapt to. like man they pretty much had freedom to become whatever they wanted, and so intelligence began to brew as culture and interspecies competition became more important than extra-species competition.
As to aliens needing slaves? really? if an alien society is so desperate for slavery they'd might as well make planet crackers or nanobots.

If we were to hypothetically go into stellar space, do you think you would be able to bring the whole planets population with you, or what? Do you believe you could possibly bring every and any resource you needed with you to manipulate as you seen fit during your planetary journey's? And as for the "Might as well make planet crackers and nanobots" deduction, "They technically did." It is just that they had the superior technology of manipulating DNA in living thing's as a far more transportable and accessible means of planetary manipulation. Much more sophisticated than any robot or nanobot technology. too manipulate life form's is a much more desirable technology, living thing's can be trained for domestication and manipulation for direct planning applications, such as mining and copulating on their own. This way you get the most bang for your buck without having to continually reproduce the same effect over and over again.
I , for one, find it hard to extract any possible feasibility that we are, or were contrived of primordial ooze. Dolphin or no dolphin, there is just way to big a leap of faith for that prospect. So, I won't even give t e"Dolphin theory" a directed quote
As for there being any bases for the "Manipulation of DNA" theory for possible slavery/worker implication's? Yes, there is evidences, but they are just starting to be accepted by mainstream scientists and academia. Not just by Archeologist, biologists but also by the Roman Catholic Church, namely the Vatican.
If you have never read Zechariah Sitchin's works, I strongly suggest you do so. It is an unparalleled view of the ancient world and more technologically advanced than one thinks.

21 years ago, Zecharia Sitchin (linguistic scholar & historian of ancient Hebrew, Sumerian, Akkadian, and other early Mesopotamian civilizations) published The 12Th Planet (1976) which discusses the periodic return to our solar system of a large, red planet called Nibiru by ancient Sumerian historians (and Marduk by the Babylonians). Nibiru was home to a race of war-prone hominids referred to in ancient texts by either their earlier Sumerian name of Anunnaki or their later Hebrew name of Nefilim (the word Nefilim is mentioned repeatedly in the Bible). The Anunnaki are described as handsome, well developed human look-a-likes who are physically larger than humans; averaging 10-15 feet tall. While the rank and file astronauts who first came to Earth were called Anunnaki by Sumerian historians, the ruling royalty were always referred to as gods. The Anunnaki were technologically capable of interplanetary space travel when they first arrived on Earth about 450,00 years ago.
Nibiru was called the 12Th Planet by the ancients because it is a member of our solar system (ancients included the Moon and Sun as planets). However, unlike the other planets in our solar system, which are in a singular orbit around the sun, Nibiru is in a binary orbit (Z) between two suns: our sun and another cold [unlit] sun far out in our galaxy.

"Troubled Times" 2000 Prophet "12TH Planet"

There's really no need for slaves ot get resources. You're viewing it like a human would. not an economist with no morals and an entire galactic empire at his back.

With the turmoil we had created before the year 1865, we were doing the exact same thing to our own inhabitants of other countries, I not only believe that creating slaves would have been beneficial to the Anunnaki, I am sure this is what had happened for us to be advanced as we are today. And as far as there being premises for them to do this, "There sure was" they didn't want to brunt all the hard back breaking labor involved in mining or agricultural affiliations presented them when they had gotten here. There is some evidence that is written in the Sumerian texts of when they had an uprising to their potential authorities, and then there was the creation of mankind as we know ourselves today.

NEW DISCOVERIES CORROBORATE SITCHIN

New scientific discoveries continue to corroborate findings first suggested in Zecharia Sitchin's books.

Homo sapiens: The successful deciphering of a female Neanderthal genome was reported in the journal Science on February 13, 2009. The project, undertaken by scientists at the Max Planck Institute in Leipzig, Germany, aimed to verify when that failed species of humans and Homo sapiens (= Modern Man) branched off, and whether the two bad ever interbred. The New York Times pointed out that the new findings "document two important sets of genetic changes - those that occurred between 5.7 million years ago, when the human line split from the line leading to chimpanzees, and 300,000 years ago when Neanderthals and the ancestors of modern humans parted ways."

Cooboration of the human Link/ET

This, in my honest opinion, is the only logical conclusion for why aliens would visit or contact. not because they are better than us and want us, but because they are less than us and want what we have. Intelligence. How many other of the 100+ million species on Earth have minds like ours? Then how much more likely is it for a species not to have as great intelligence as us but still get into space?

This statement is above human ideology, it is more "Speculation" with a higher Archy of complicated explanations Gorman91!!
This is what "Religion" does to ones awareness of these matter's. The fact that you are long winded with the time lines is acceptable for conversation of nothing more than belief systems and religious affiliation, but even the mainstream academics from this pool are falling from their initial ideologies about these event's, they are going as far as admitting there was intervention, they are just using it as a "God did this too" rhetorical argument's of explanation.

The animation you have shared is really good, "Can it be the future of events to come?" 'Possibly'. But for you to connect that these gaming videos are equivalent to let's say something like "How William Shadner change our planet" or "Star Trek was the spring board of technologies 'TODAY'" , I will have to let that be seen before I back it. If by chance, and I know we are getting more and more technologically advanced as we strive along, but to think that if there was an Alien race that came here and was "Less" intelligent than us or was seeking our intellectual prowess? That is way, way too far fetched for any one to believe."
The space travel alone is beyond our capability, so how could you possibly bring this to the table as any kind of good or even acceptable argument? Not only is it not likely, it is belittling to know you actually believe something as impractical as that could possibly be the truth...

Either way, I have supplied you with some link's to some of the thing's I was trying to postulate on. There is much more than you think for the DNA thing being factual, scientists and paleontologists are starting to jump on board as these new evidences are discovered to support these facts.

One more thing:

Israeli archaeologists said Monday they may have found the earliest evidence yet for the existence of modern man, and if so, it could upset theories of the origin of humans.

Changing the origin's of humans
edit on 022828p://3074 by Allred5923 because: missed the [ q uote] brackets...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

And if time had little meaning to the "creator", then "insert recipe in universal oven, bake at 10 degrees celsius for 4 billion years, remove from oven"
Makes me wonder what stage of the "cooking" process humanity is in right now. If you ask me the bread is just beginning to rise and we have a ways to go.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

Lol, sci fi and sci fact are different things. I'll admit I'll take a stroll to see what happens from mixing them, but for the most part how we as modern people will build space ships has nothing to do with how the pyramids were build.

To quote from a video game, "nothing is true, and everything is permitted."

So thus what are we left with? Well, pretty much we must boil it down to the most likely true situations, and these things are true until something more reasonable takes its place.

When it comes to the pyramids, yes, aliens could have come down and built them. But why? Thus far any evidence for their age has been proven wrong when it comes to older than 2000 something BC.

Ah yes. well. 11,000 or so years ago, the ice age ended. Society did not change because something affected us. Society changed because we had more for us. For some time proto-towns were built, mostly since the end of the last Neanderthals. See once we were done killing off everything that wasn't human, we started going against ourselves. Communities grouped together and began living together. At some point in time before this somebody had the bright idea to plant crops. Many think, with good reason, that it was a group of women in Africa. We find small jars of pottery in Africa that were probably made by elders.

Sorry I can't source that. It was on the Discovery channel or something years ago and I've completely forgotten what its called.

Anywho, that first move to plant crops is what changed us. We had excess. That excess was because of the ice age melt down. When you introduce that much water into the hydrocycle, you get rain, wetness, and the planet basically terraforms. We're not sure how this system works, but we can guess it has to do with patters of volcanic activity. Volcanoes cause them and end them through their gases.

That's what changed us. We had more stuff. We used it as money to do more stuff.

I'm also hesitant to claim exacts there as if some sort of pattern. Agriculture was the big thing that happened. Everything after that is just us doing things. It makes no sense that an alien would come down. Ever since 50,000 years ago, we have been a species perfectly capable of all things we do.

Like I said, there is only one opportunity for aliens to intervene. 50,000 years ago. We have not changed since then, other than small racial differentiation which really is not even evolution. It's natural selection. There's just one problem though. The things that made us who we are: competition of sex strength and smarts, has been happening since 200,000 years ago. Thus again, we see no need for aliens at the one point in time they would be needed. Because the forces leading us to this point were present already.

Thus we are faced with a very simple fact. While it is 100% possible for aliens to have done anything they wanted whenever they wanted (let's remember, they're aliens. For all we know, every electron is an alien from another universe and that's their shadow), But there is simply neither room nor undeniable proof for them. Thus until we have this, there's no reason to assume anything. We mus ask. What is the proof? What is the evidence? It is that man owns his own future. Man owns his own timeline. We have made all we have and we are on our own path.

I must ask for proof of these supposed 13,000 old scrolls, considering the first writing is no where near that age.

I would not call manipulating dna a superior method. If anything, it's the slowest. From what little we do know, unviable planets are far richer with resources. In fact, one could argue that the resources of dead wordls like Titan, Mars, and Jupiter are many times greater. Again, this is the reason why we desire to go to space. We have found entire diamond planets already. Worlds rich in resources. All of them uninhabitable or not likely to be so.

The reason is simple. Life can only evolve on planets filled with many many resources. "monopoly" planets with only one type of resource are not going to get life. But they have far better resources. Planet cracking and nanites can get much more from these resources.

Simply put, it's not viable to go to a planet like Earth for resources when Mars has more resources per square inch in the top soil than Earth does in a mile of some places.

Nanites can reproduce, and can do it very cheap. They do what they are programmed to do, and than die from what they are programmed to. And if that's not going to work, EMP them. It's just not viable. Biological flesh is weak. It dies. We make art and war, not resources. We've only begun collecting resources for the last 8,000 or so years out of the some 5 million years our species has been forming since it broke off into its own direction. All evidence points ot man being an unviable slave, and a poor resource gatherer. This is why we as humans make machines to do these things. because we can't.

In terms of the Bible and Christianity, all evidence points to a sophisticated advanced civilization having existed before the flood. Aliens came to Earth and we had technology and everything. but these aliens did not look human. There are no human-looking aliens-possibilities in the bible. The nephilim are not described as looking human. They only description comes from their name "the dreaded ones/ the dead ones". This could mean anything from something that looks like a corpse and dead (like some kind of slime organism) to something that is just not human-looking and so thus humans feared them. Noah's ark was made of a wood that does not exist anymore. However, a literal translation to english goes along something like "layered wood" held together with resin. IE, plywood. Plywood wasn't invented until the 1950s or so. Here, I once designed Noah's ark literally as the bible described it, with a human height of 6 feet = 1 cubic. This being based off a simple assumption that the human body would be a good unit.

a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...

a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...

a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...

As you can see, it's not a ship. It's quite literally a safe-house for species.

These indications of advanced society before the flood are not provable however. We can speculate however. If Earth was in fact a trade center at some time, it would make sense. Dare I mix religion and speculation, what would you, as an alien, do if you popped by a planet and suddenly saw a group of humans whom seemingly did not age and knew vast quantities of information (tree of knowledge). Then they would be interested in contact. But they would not have created us. They would have wanted to visit us and learn where the hell we came from.

In addition other creatures described in the bible never look human, except having a face that kind of looks human. You'll see species that are rings with wings and eyes, species that are multi faced quadrapole, but nothing humanoid.

There's a lot I believe in. A lot I speculate in, and a lot that is scientific fact. I will defend what I believe in but I will also mention there is no scientific proof for it. I will defend what has scientific proof for it, even if I do not believe in it. I'm a complicated fellow.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

as i read of your B.S and it not even worth explaining it to you Until you show me Some links to back you up
as i see your trolling using to degrade me and insult me and my family's Culture is pretty sad ...

I think we need a MOD ! to Moniter this Thread and a some member on seeing who is

You did not know of the Native American traditions of the great flood of tree of life.

LOL ! I am Native American ! Well a 1/3rd obviously you don't see my posts In my Profile !

go see the Version of the Deluge of the Iroquois (Mohawkl) !

and pretty much of the translation from a modern Mind view it's Aliens & Ufos! to Me anyways

My Area has Many of those Mythical Legends Bigfoot, lake Champlain Monster ( like Loc Ness ( Nessie) Little People like Leprechauns & Faeries WEREWOLFS Shape Shifters ! and the List goes On !

also go read the Woman that fell from the Sky!
Woman Who Fell From The Sky creation story
and the Iroquois Deluge Story

This story is from the 'Iroquois Creation Story'.
ever seen the Movie Outlander ? that is my take !

Teaser!

In the beginning, in the Sky World, a pregnant wife asked her husband to fetch the delicacies she craved. But she wanted the bark of a root of the Great Tree in the middle of the Sky World, which none were permitted to touch.

home.cogeco.ca...
www.firstpeople.us...

Sound Familiar! ? the Tree.. instead of a Fruit its a Root! Fruit Root a Real Tounge twister! LOL!

The Creation Story
www.firstpeople.us...

as for the Iroquois version of the Deluge go find it I doubt you will
as i Look at my Book
Called
The Iroquois Book of Life
White Roots of Peace

when you say native american you think we all have the same culture and religion ? if So you're dead wrong

ohh as you said

Like I said, the holy spirit is God

So its God (Father) the Jesus (Son) Demigod and Holy Spirit (God) ? two gods
The God God in the Flesh God in Spirit yeah makes perfect sense I Guess Dr Manhattan can do the Same

yeah the Christian 3 in 1

and for why ?

There is a big debate of controversy on that subject alone especially the Holy Spirit in Christianity

edit on 18-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Being the member of a culture gives you no right to claim expertise on it. I am part Czechoslovakian and no nothing of the former nation. I have linked you. A looong way back. but you dished it out like it was nothing. Perhaps specifics? You are not worth my time going back and relinking every link I ever posted.

You don't even know your own creation myth. She didn't fall from space. She fell from the sky. Sky people are a common analogy to people on a higher field of existence. Look down, what do you see? Dirt. Where the dead lie. Look up, what do you see? Infinite, changing scenes, day, night. Of course people would say they are from/ going to the sky. That's the only logical place to go.

Turtles supporting the sky people is another common scene from the the middle east onward to the far east and into the Americas. It has nothing to do with aliens. It's the simple fact that many of these people relied on these animals for food and support and their grace and wisdom from what they look like is commonly seen.

Not to mention none of this proves what you've been saying, neither is itself provable.

Assuming again. I do not mean all native Americans have the same culture.

Yes. God the three in one. Hard to comprehend. Not hard to understand. You just can't see two equal wholes as one, with the very connection being a whole itself. I can see those. Don't know why you can't. It has to be halves for you. It has to be physical. It has to be comprehensibly. My good sir. if your religion is comprehendable, then it's not a religion. It's a manmade myth.

Allow me to point out your flaw. If your aliens are understandable, then they are not aliens. They are just made up things with human characteristics. The case classic for something made by man. man does not make things it cannot understand.

There's no debate in my religion about it. Just people who don't understand something quite easy.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Wolfenz

1) Being the member of a culture gives you no right to claim expertise on it. I am part Czechoslovakian and no nothing of the former nation. I have linked you. A looong way back. but you dished it out like it was nothing. Perhaps specifics? You are not worth my time going back and relinking every link I ever posted.

2) You don't even know your own creation myth. She didn't fall from space. She fell from the sky. Sky people are a common analogy to people on a higher field of existence. Look down, what do you see? Dirt. Where the dead lie. Look up, what do you see? Infinite, changing scenes, day, night. Of course people would say they are from/ going to the sky. That's the only logical place to go.

3) Turtles supporting the sky people is another common scene from the the middle east onward to the far east and into the Americas. It has nothing to do with aliens. It's the simple fact that many of these people relied on these animals for food and support and their grace and wisdom from what they look like is commonly seen.

4 ) Not to mention none of this proves what you've been saying, neither is itself provable.

5) Assuming again. I do not mean all native Americans have the same culture.

6) Yes. God the three in one. Hard to comprehend. Not hard to understand. You just can't see two equal wholes as one, with the very connection being a whole itself. I can see those. Don't know why you can't. It has to be halves for you. It has to be physical. It has to be comprehensibly. My good sir. if your religion is comprehendable, then it's not a religion. It's a manmade myth.

Allow me to point out your flaw. If your aliens are understandable, then they are not aliens. They are just made up things with human characteristics. The case classic for something made by man. man does not make things it cannot understand.

There's no debate in my religion about it. Just people who don't understand something quite easy.

1) I Never said i was a Expert DID I why are you Assuming ! you linked your Origin Directly to me or someone else on this thread ? I feel the same ...

2) as i told you is My Belief Gods are Aliens Aliens are God Aliens anything that out side of is plane on Earth a being not from this world Yeah the Sky People as Every Religion on the Planet well except satanism Believe the Gods are from the Sky either a Dimension, A Cloud or Some where Outside the Stratosphere or Ionosphere what have you ! and yes i know about those Myths ! and she isn't Spirit she is Physical flesh ! as she gave Birth to Twins remember what you said a Spirited Soul is made in the Womb ! this kinda conflict's with your belief's if you believe she was a Soul or Spirit and she already was pregnant and had a mate , a Husband ! and came down to find a Food Source ! a Spirit being would not need any ! would they ?

3) hmm Turtle UFO Turtle UFO Tortoise Shell Resembles something like a UFO yup Supporting the Sky people like a Passenger Plane that hold Passengers I do see the Resemblance in other religions too..
thank for showing !

4) it not provable because The Story started from word of Mouth until a French Priest (Jesuit) jot much of the
the Stories Down ! but it does resemble alot of other religions does it not !

5) you assume from the beginning about me ! so what is the problem i said in no Expert and neither are you
the way it looks on my side of the fence

6) Well the Three to ONE the Trinity is hard to follow Im Spartacus (The Light) no Im Spartacus(Piller of fire) ! Iam Spartacus (the Burning Bush) This God Hides its True Self! and that's is proven in the bible ! and will NOT allow anyone to see him/her/it and live to tell about it ! Thats your God ! what is this god afraid of ! ? IF MAN See's him Gorman91 Please tell me !

All the trinity is created by man for is and is not circle oops i ment triangle

Gorman91 you still did not Answer where is you're God from this Solar System , The Galaxy , this Universe?

just a simple question not a Trick question at all with all the Billions of people on this Planet called earth
and all other the other planets in this galaxy that have Life and with all the billions of Galaxy's in the Universe God has must be Many to here all the Cries of Being in the Universe ! perhaps Your'e God is The Manager of This Planet and has its Angels & Holy Spirits Acting as the Gardner's & Shepard's for Gods BIO BALL in what we call Earth Maybe God isnt the Real True Boss of the Universe !

Wow here is a Guy that basically Say's the same thing ive said Scary Very Scary
Here watch the Amazing Atheist ( I know you wont ) but for the Member of ATS take a Look

Jesus: Miracles Fail

What is GOD!

My Apology if some words are misspelled or backwards IT's a BAD DAY
edit on 19-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

You certainly implied you were. Stating that anthropologists just don't get it and that you're right because you look at myths. As if that made you an expert on the matter. You claimed you look at all myths, and that you look at all ideas. Even though you clearly do not. Considering you assume the most insane ideas are true.

You're belief that God is an alien is unfounded, considering there is no proof for God. Nothing in the world undeniably proves God. Nothing undeniably proves God exists. It is 100% faith. And in which case, has no place in scientific discussion about the origins of human dna. It is an assumption. A belief. An unfounded, unprovable, worthless belief in scientific matters.

Assuming a turtle is a ufo is also assuming ufos are real and that they are from alien origins. There is no undeniable proof for aliens being here. People's claims are worthless because human sensors are flawed and subject to personal interpretation. There is no proof aliens are here nor that they ever have been here. All you'd have to do is steal the most smallest of artifacts. A desk weight. And we'd have proof. Nothing exists. And periodically we get half-reported claims of such things that just disappear from the news, begging to question their legitimacy. There remains no proof ufos are from alien. And to assume that because a turtle is round that it means a ufo is, again, a subjective baseless claim based off half truths and assumptions. Not fact.

If it's not provable than don't bring it up as fact, which is exactly what you are doing. It's not. And what on earth are you even talking about a priest? ]Why is a priests report trustworthy? Or even remotely scientific? Why is an y eyewitness claim worthy beyond the most basic of law enforcements in crimes. certainly not observations.

The trinity is not that hard to comprehend. We are anonymous, we are legion. We do not forgive, we do not forget. Our modern times have the same thing. Anon is one. Anon is all. Anon is none and anon is the dog on the street. We also see the same in our own computers. Non individuality with individuals partaking in a collective mind. We see it in ants and bees in their hivemind. You simply are incapable of having something that is not human or relatable to humans. Which is in all honesty very very sad. Tell me. What happens in 50 years when the first aliens are discovered to be hive mind jelly fish? What happens when these grays and reptilians are discovered to be complete lies. When we discover that there are no humanoids but ourselves?

My God is not from a place he created. Just like a child is not from the sandbox he's in. It's not that hard to understand. Once again, you make things in relatable figures. In things only visible. If you are going to talk about God, he is not going to be from relatable things. He's going to be from something separate altogether. You speak of a purely humanistic view of the universe based off what we currently know. This is simply flawed.

You're videos are flawed. And Jesus spoke of the very nature of them. Jesus didn't come to make magic tricks. He came to give a new testament. If you heal all people they become your slaves. Not to mention that you are assuming disease is there for a negative reason. Plenty of folks have had diseases do a positive on their life.

This video is simply flawed beyond all reasons. What on Earth are you trying to prove with it? That you're not impressed? Ok. Why do I care if you are not impressed. And again, you are assuming A is B when B is A. Another big fail on your part.

There really is no point to posting these things. once again, posting a video does not make you right. it means you can post a video. A gold star for you. now how on Earth does it have to do with aliens intervening in human dna? To which you have still not proven.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Assuming a turtle is a ufo is also assuming ufos are real and that they are from alien origins. There is no undeniable proof for aliens being here. People's claims are worthless because human sensors are flawed and subject to personal interpretation. There is no proof aliens are here nor that they ever have been here. All you'd have to do is steal the most smallest of artifacts. A desk weight. And we'd have proof. Nothing exists. And periodically we get half-reported claims of such things that just disappear from the news, begging to question their legitimacy. There remains no proof ufos are from alien. And to assume that because a turtle is round that it means a ufo is, again, a subjective baseless claim based off half truths and assumptions. Not fact.

You know Gorman91, I could answer your statements with this exact same response? But I refuse to do so because there may very well be some validation to your "ASSUMPTION"S" of these "UNPROVABLE" cases and event's other than "PERSONAL INTERPRETATION" you really don't have a leg to stand on either. It is your "Perception" and you choose to own it, and you argue it well, but there hasn't been one iota of any merit for your "PERSONAL PERCEPTIONS" as far as I can tell thus far other than your own take of what is right by you and what is wrong by you.
You have argued the evolution mammal thing from whales and Dolphins to the on land emergence of mankind, but yet it is all speculation, and a bit more controversial than the "Ancient Alien Intervention" theory. You have openly made it acknowledgment that you "Still believe in Science but still believe in God" to the limits of the stratosphere and back, and I admire you for that, but you have really tore into Wolfenz for no apparent reason other than to belittle him for some reason. His theory may be as right as rain as far as I know with his personal perception of the chain of events that had to take place for mankind to be where we are today, but I would never for a minute come back and do an "I told you so Gorman91" if he were proven to be correct.
Though I do believe you to be an intellect of sorts, it behooves me as to why you think you are so right and just? Is there a "NEW" discovery you are not sharing? Because all the stuff for evidence you have drug up this far is nothing more than a history of mere speculation and ideology as well. You, in short order, have walked on the shoulder's of great men to make your argument with nothing more to show for than when it was presented the first day of discussion with these archeologists, paleontologists and Egyptology.
So, if there is any other proof you have, other than what has been brought before and other than just a belief affiliation, is it all worth it to realise that you may possibly be wrong after all?
Just wondering..."Peace...."

Allred5923

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Precisely. So what perception do yo chose? First impressions and rumors from others? Or repeatable time tested scientific matters.

Like I said. From a purely human standpoint, nothing is true and everything is permitted. But that only leaves one logical pathway for such thoughts then: That science is the better path.

Evolution is just as much speculation as ancient aliens. But there is thousands more times more evidence for it.

There is just as much possibility for either of us to be right. But the proof is far far far more leaning in my favor.

Thus one must chose a path. A path to believe in human perception, myth, and hearsay, or a path that relies on non-human sources to purify our data and make only the most basic yes or no results. No maybes. Though it's all maybes at the same time.

That is what being human is. Knowing that there is a perfectly logical chance that every electron we observe is the shadow of a person from another universe, but that the far more likely answer, based off proof, is that they are point masses of electrical charge.

Now I think I have proven my point quite well. And I think it's pretty clear that I've been speaking from the good research of many people. I've heard them say why they say what they do, and it makes sense. Because it is not based off myth or hearsay, but rather directed proof. Thus it is far more logical to believe them than a Iroquois priestess.

Now I also think that you may be confusing where I speculated and where I spoke in truth. Posting the video of a spaceship in a video game is not truth. Nor is it evidence for truth. It is speculation. This whole argument has been dual in what speculation is more logical, and what is actually provable.

In fact what this all is is more or less the choice to accept modernism or not. And to walk the fine line not to go too far into post modernism. To make the choice to make your yes yes and your no no and to make your maybe's reserved not to speak in fact of.

Simply put, to go the way of the wolf here, is to go the way of the ignorant man.

This video puts it very well.

At a certain time, you have to put away the constant reading of conspiracy and myth and make a choice to believe something or not. To simply sit there and go wah and not decide, or worst, to decide to go with what you've been taught rather than challenge it, is nothing short of lazy and ignorant.

edit on 19-2-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

"Bravo-Bravo!!!" Enjoyed the video, was informative and gave a "Theoretical Ideology" to answer itself as nothing more than theoretical Ideology in a full circle of self satisfaction with no absolution to the inevitable destiny of teh base question "How did we get here?".
You are shedding great deal of light on our conversation with your input thus far, but I still can't see how it is acceptable to you that we are a species of ever growing self reliance with true disregard for where it all began, and this is where I have to postulate that there is nothing more self satisfactory as to just "Thinking" self interpretation is always right for full disclosure of the truths.

Like I said. From a purely human standpoint, nothing is true and everything is permitted. But that only leaves one logical pathway for such thoughts then: That science is the better path.

What if the very thing you are compelled enough to use as scientific validation was what exactly what was bestowed upon us by the "Ancient Alien's" for posterity and progress? Would it not mean then that the very thing you can openly admit to being neither right nor wrong is the exact answer to be swayed towards as a "True" bases of acceptances other than "We were just here, and we were smart enough to take ourselves from "WAH?" (As you so nicely used..LOL) to "Lets give the government hell and damn our silence as mankind was here as a part of the Planet" kind of theology thinking? This, my friend makes absolutely no sense to me at all.
I think we can agree that most MS scientists believe if we were to contact another civilization on another world, it would more than likely be a binary communication, due to the fact that mathematics is the "Universal" language, agreed? I am sure.
Well, we didn't think this stuff up eons ago, it was more than likely implanted in our reality of thing's that could be possible by either witness or training of such thought perception's, just as you had stated with the posting of the video, "We are both in our rights to agree to disagree" but you don't have an exception to the rule, the very thing you are denying is more than likely the answer, "Akim's Razor"(SP?) Though the answer seems to be a very deep one, the simplest answer may suffice as the true outcome of ideology.

Evolution is just as much speculation as ancient aliens. But there is thousands more times more evidence for it.

The evidence to defend the Ancient Alien theory is lost to the history of histories. Sitchin in the past forty years has brought substantial argument to the table that all bibliographic texts, in way or another, originate from a singular source. Sitchin pieces together evidence, not to manipulate probability of reality's truth, but to assimilate that the face of our planet being populated and with such astounding advancement for a species, that should have not been where we are today with out the missing link being explained, it does all this and more with nothing more than fitting the pieces together as they have traveled down from the most ancient to the most current civilizations, which is science by the way. in it's earliest form.
Sitchin's books are in the "Nonfiction" category in any setting, Library, Book store or school setting, it is a labor of scientific vanguard at it's finest.

There is just as much possibility for either of us to be right. But the proof is far far far more leaning in my favor.

the exact proof you speak of is my argument of the very beginning of it all, scientifically speaking.

You are a very good litigator and just as well scholar-ed in deliberation, I on the other hand, am going by the research presented to me that I was unaware of until I was introduced to Sitchin's, VanDaniken's (SP?) and Grahams work's. It explains so much, but at the same time allows me to venture to my own conclusion's of these event's as very precise and probable speculation and encouraging to me as the feasible answer to all my question's. , After all, these interpretation's have been going on about the ancient alien theory since the late 1800's and are by no means not heard of, the are just considered a forbidden science by comparison to other sciences and theoretical hypothesis.

Great rhetorical post Gorman91, I do so enjoy this deliberation with you.....

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

To be honest, who cares where we began? Is that even relevant? We're a species that changes. We conquered evolution and now direct our own course. Not that we're the only species, even on this planet, to have done this. We are however the only species to have knowingly conquered evolution and established something new all together.

To put it frankly, the last 50,000 years of man can be summed up as person A killing person B for Resource C. This is simply not acceptable. In addition, I am not my father. I make my own life. So I see no reason to bother with, much less care, where my species came from or where our origins are. What matters is where we are and we're we're going. Again, I am not that man 20,000 years ago killing the last Neanderthal and taking his cave. I am me.

because scientific understanding has existed since before man. We, as a species, evolved to ignore it. Apes understand math better than humans did. We have a block. We doubt ourselves. We redo a problem to make sure we are right. An ape knows he is right. His choice is final. He is sure because his mind is a computer. We were not made to understand these things. if anything, we have evolved not to. At the same time, we have evolved the capacity to. A strange juxtaposition. but again, you assume some alien would desire, much less be interested, in giving other creatures intellect. Forcing your view of what intellect is on another species is not only the most disgusting thing to do, it's also downright imperialistic, and goes against the very natural law of life to create diverse forms. So thus you have 2 possibilities. A beneficial species giving its intellect to others, or another species creating slave labor. But both these are flawed. You don't, if you are a beneficial species, go down and force what you are onto another. This is like genetic rape. What, you think because you build spaceships you have any right to force your understanding of how to onto others? Not to mention any form of interventionist, down to it's most smallest amounts, is for control. When you give someone technology, they develop that technology along the paths you desire. You are directly controlling them to be your underlings. When a people develop their own path, they make their own ways. make their own systems. They find out things on their own and they are the masters of their own development. They can take pride in that much. So it is simply not good to give other species or create other species with intelligence. You let them find it themselves. Because if you do force your way on them, they will hate you for it. This is politics 101. When you make a people like yourself, they will inevitably seek to disown and destroy you and take what you have. At the extremes, this is why so many families break up. At the smallest level, this is why youth rebel in school. It never works. As to slaves, I've already showed you the many reasons it's not a viable option earlier. So I won't repeat myself.

If we were to contact another species, the language code may be binary, but that does not make it the same. It means it has on and off signal type. 1001101011 to us may mean food, and to them may mean death. This is the same thing when it comes to hybrids and the same rule applies. Two people do not develop the same things and meanings. A gesture of one type means something different to another. It's not like we could beam 1s and 0s and understand each other. We would just know that there is someone there. After that we would have to establish a new language when we physically met. And that would not be 1s and 0s. probably, it would be based off elements. elements have reactions that can test to emotions and feelings, if they even have them. The true universal language is one based off elements. We would have to establish some sort of understanding that way. Then we have to build off that by understanding basic yes and no. What different colors mean, if we even comprehend them, the same. A calm blue sky to us may mean the Apocalypse is nie to another. Remember. Species evolve totally separate. We don;t even know if they'll be able to speak. They may not even have the same atmospheric pressure as us. This is not star trek where we're all chilling on a ship. This is quarantined careful communication on the most basic levels. Finally, some years later, we would understand each other. But just barely. Then diplomacy goes from there on.

History is just a compilation of how victorious people viewed things. It itself is flawed. And there is no way to be sure without a doubt that aliens are mentioned. Now I can say the nephilim in the bible are obviously aliens, but there is no way to prove that.

And there is no missing link, as I've said. We've plotted out the whole of human evolution. We even have half a dozen species that were more or less human, but we killed them off.

We cannot state that we're not suppose to be this far because there is no comparison to see from. This is like stating that the moon should not be in its orbit the way it is without ever observing another moon. It's simple calculus. We cannot form a derivative from a single point on a graph. We need at least two for the most basic semi-accurate results. Then we need more to make it more accurate. Without any comparison, we simply cannot state that we have advanced "too fast" or anything els. in fact, from a purely exponential growth graph, we are right were we should be. Starting since we began to evolve. You can quite literally take that age and divide it by two and arrive at a new advancement:

5 million years ago: Humanity breaks off from the apes.

2.5 million years ago: what it means to be human is defined by evolution, as Australopithecus loses the race to our ancestors.

1 million years ago: The human form begins to go in our direction

500,000 years ago: Human body begins to finalize

200,000: human body forms in its pre-modern form. inter-species Competition of sex strength and smarts will govern the rest of our development, not environmental adaptation nor changes.

100,000 years: human brain finalizes form

50,000 years: behavioral modernity and the conclusion of human evolution.

25,000 years ago: early societies

10,000 years ago: basic towns and what not

5,000 years ago: first civilizations

2,500 years ago: First scientific methods and mathematical understandings:

1,000 years ago: cultural, social, and religious modernity with most things beginning to take their holds. Social cleavages formed here still affect us today.

500 years ago: Cultural, social, and religious modernity finalizes, preparing us to move forward into science.

250 years ago: scientific and political modernity. Pretty much everything here still governs our ways.

125 years ago: Scientific, technological, and political finality. This is where we established pretty much what an dhow to do things.
75 years ago: Technological and scientific exponential growth really begin with networking developments.

35 years ago: Technological, network, and scientific apex. We know what and where we are going. Things begin to blast off

15, 7, 4, and 2 years ago have seen this growth continue to explode as we reach an apex in all things. Not going to say 2012 is something special. but it just happens to coin coincide closely with the vertical asymptote of our exponential growth.

So as you can see, evolution was leading up to humanity for some time. That doesn't make us the direct inevitability of evolution, nor does it make humanoids the direction. Again, evolution has no direction. It just means that we got here first and have been cruising on that exponential growth for a long time.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

For a man whose tagline is "I chose science and logic, yet I still believe in God" you're demonstrating some fairly closed-mind thinking. Your knowledge of this subject is poor, but despite this you write with a sort of pseudo-panache that seems to carry an intention to sound informed and educated...

Thus we are faced with a very simple fact. While it is 100% possible for aliens to have done anything they wanted whenever they wanted (let's remember, they're aliens. For all we know, every electron is an alien from another universe and that's their shadow), But there is simply neither room nor undeniable proof for them.

Sorry, but that nonsensical meandering (dressed up as reasoned argument) doesn't cut it.
Also, you seem to be throwing the word "thus" about a fair bit? Doing so doesn't boost the credibility of your argument, rather it comes over as an over-bearing attempt to sound authoritative...

Thus until we have this, there's no reason to assume anything. We mus ask. What is the proof? What is the evidence?

Well, there's a lot of balanced scientific argument out there, but it seems you haven't looked for it... The sort of thing I refer to suggests that there is weight behind the claim of some sort of 'extra-normal intervention' in the affairs of mankind; even suggesting that the origins of mankind could have been brought about by genetic engineering. This theory is of course a replacement for either the simple Darwinist 'river of genes' or the Creationist 'god did a miracle' arguments.

I would like to recommend this book for you: "Gods of The New Millennium" by Alan F Alford. (The link is a great review of the book)

It's an interesting piece of work dealing with the possibility of an extraterrestrial race who did just that; genetically engineered mankind, in some kind of grand experiment... The reasoning given for the creation of the race is so that the newly formed hybridised 'Humans' could function as servants to these 'Gods', allowing them to live a life of luxury while we did all the hard work needed to maintain a functioning society. The author deals with a fascinating array of relevant subjects including longevity of life, correlations between geographically remote societies, evolutionary anomalies affecting Homo Sapiens, the temples and rituals of ancient peoples, possible evidence of high technology being used up to and over 13,000 years ago (including some amazing photographic plates), wars between various factions of 'gods', the Great Flood (featured as a key 'myth' in almost every culture throughout the world) and the way in which they increased the scientific knowledge and societal advancement of humanity, by imparting the instructions for civilisation; an act described as 'lowering Kingship from Heaven to Earth".

His most groundbreaking contribution in my opinion is a new perspective and interpretation of the construction and purpose of the Great Pyramid at Giza. I recommend that in particular you read the relevant chapters VERY carefully. Incredibly well-thought out and extremely 'obvious' conclusions once you get your mind around the possibilities.

The book is made all the more curious because some years after writing it, the author issued a strange public retraction of much of the content of - what I consider to be - a masterwork. It is my opinion that he may have bowed to pressures from the academic community (overt or subtle), threatening that he could not be taken seriously if he were to stand by the (amazingly thorough and thought-provoking) research he had completed in the course of writing GOTNM...

It seems to have been a sort of 'if you want to work in this town again...' situation. The threats/ warnings to publicly 'climb down' from his previous position might well have issued from sources more sinister - though we can never be sure of course.

It is that man owns his own future. Man owns his own timeline. We have made all we have and we are on our own path.

Again, sorry but that is a bit of a silly and pointless thing to say in the context of this debate. In fact, it is debatable whether we have any significant control over our collective destiny now, let alone in ancient times - times when when the gods walked among us in their 'temples' (holiday homes, love shacks, places of learning and philosophic communion) and flew over our heads in their 'fiery dragons' / 'chariots of fire' / 'war birds'...

NB - I personally believe in a Supreme Spiritual God - knowing that the Nephilim/ Anuna were around on the Earth doesn't change any of that. I actually disagree with Alford's somewhat simplistic interpretation of the identity of YHWH, or Jehovah - the God of the Old Testament. I believe there's more to certain mysteries than even the most rigorous scholarship could hope to reveal in these days and times. Well - apart from 'black ops scholarship' anyway, where academic smugness / the accepted paradigm / targeted disinformation couldn't cause any problems for the researchers. Oh what joy it would be, to have unencumbered, unfettered access to the records of the world's governments (plus other secretive organisations - like the Vatican, for example). A free pass to investigate no matter where the evidence leads?? I'd be like a kid in a candy store....

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to devote myself to even the most superfluous of serious research, due to family commitments and health issues. Ah well - ATS and books it is then.

edit on 19-2-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The following made my brain hurt:

5 million years ago: Humanity breaks off from the apes.

2.5 million years ago: what it means to be human is defined by evolution, as Australopithecus loses the race to our ancestors.

1 million years ago: The human form begins to go in our direction

500,000 years ago: Human body begins to finalize

200,000: human body forms in its pre-modern form. inter-species Competition of sex strength and smarts will govern the rest of our development, not environmental adaptation nor changes.

100,000 years: human brain finalizes form

50,000 years: behavioral modernity and the conclusion of human evolution.

25,000 years ago: early societies

10,000 years ago: basic towns and what not

5,000 years ago: first civilizations

2,500 years ago: First scientific methods and mathematical understandings:

At least now I know you're just making stuff up as you go along.

'Basic towns and whatnot'...? 'Human brain finalises form'..?

People couldn't count until 2,500 years after 'civilisations' were established?

Whoah there Nelly....

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

People couldn't count because math wasn't invented. That doesn't mean they physically could not count. The hardware had to be there before the software was generated.

In case you didn't know, learning how to count is not the same as being able to. Apes can count. They're actually better at it than people.

I'm not making that stuff up. You can call it that if you like. Not my problem. You seem to think that being able to count only evolved when we learned to. Which in and of itself is a flawed assumption.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

You're not stating the whys to your statement. You're just saying I'm wrong and leaving it at that... why?

As has been demonstrated many times over, the slave argument is pretty much retarded. Excuse my extreme language, but it is. There is no logical reason to create a free thinking slave. All the history of slaves is trying to make them dumber, and to create something this smart is just plain nonsensical.

You want luxury, you make a robot. You don't make a slave that can comprehend freedom. That's just retarded. You don't need to have it think at higher levels to do higher functions. There are many types of intelligence. if you wanted that, you'd just cut out the genes that allow us to understand freedom and keep the higher functions. Again, humans are horrible slaves. This is why slave owners have always tried to breed out intelligence and rebellion. because humans suck at being slaves. hence why would a master of genetics and a mighty alien empire be so retarded?

I don't need your book to tell me anything. It's simply retarded. No one's speculation is going to change the retardedness of the idea. It will be retarded all the same.

In order for any speculation to topple over established fact, it must coincide with all avanues. if you are going to make a shpeel about the pyramids, then your statements have to explain why all pyramids are within the same age of a few hundred years they were constructed. You must also answer why there is a clear evolution of pyramid construction, with several failures of construction, including the pyramid at medium, which litteraly exploded because it was a structural failure. Your statement must explain why these aliens, in their vast intelligence, took 200 years to go from the pyramid of Zoser to the Giza pyramid. You must explain why they failed at otherwise simple computational values on modern computers. You must explain why there are tombs and clear reasons why they were built. Stating that an expert knows better does not make him right. Experts also proudly injected women and children with radiation thinking it would be a good idea when the US was experimenting with the stuff. Being an expert does not make you knowledgeable and I, an otherwise worthless self taught human, can point out these flaws quite well without actually being an expert.

Now if you have a way to work out all the above, post it. Otherwise, your expert, and your book, are wrong.

You consider it a masterwork. I consider it wrong. From my perspective, he realized how retarded he was and retracted it.

I am not disrespecting you. I am questioning the logic. Something isn't right because of one case. if you point out one thing wrong out of 100, you are not 100% right, you are 1% right. Thus, answer how the above is proven wrong by this book or your own knowledge and maybe we can look over some stuff.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
No.

I'm not even going to look at this ridiculous theory that consists entirely of Science-Fiction.

You conspiracy theorists have outdone yourselves this time. I've no choice but to applaud.

I've never been outraged as I am now, I take this as an extremely poor attempt to offend the intelligence of Man.

edit on 19-2-2011 by la vie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

First of all Watson and Cricke STOLE their research!

Second of all I love the topic and yet you left out the science behind it! There is scientific proof of alien origins in our DNA.

As stated originally some genes are inherited by mutation or transfer. This is why human DNA and fly DNA are 99.99% similar. In fact you can say that of practically all species.

Your on the right track but asking the wrong questions.
Ask what is that .1% that makes us different?
How did that .1% get there if it didnt exist anywhere in nature?

There is a sequence called HAR1 in the human genome you can read about it here.

This exists NOWHERE in nature or in any other creature on the planet. Looking to the laws of physics we all know that "matter can neither be created nor destroyed". It came from somewhere. And it didnt come from anything living or extinct on this planet. So there is some scientific proof use that in arguments instead of speculation and conjecture because that is fact.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

is your Ego hurting r something geting all upset because im interfering with your religion your religion

is just as false as the next one

Implying Im a Expert ? well i guess you think that because i might have some truth

yeah the Turtle It Might be a Spaceship or could it be Gammera!!!!!

I see it one way you see it another way as you could not catch on onto that

Look in the sky Space Turtle Ufo!

IN MY OPINION

Your Middle eastern SUN GOD my not be the MAIN GOD the Soul and ONLY GOD

YHWH refuses to reveal himself for what he is IS it that Your god is a Manager of this Solar System Not this Galaxy and not the UNIVERSE where is the Proof that he is ? becuse the KJV bible said so I am that I am ? He has Workers that are his Messengers ( assistants) that ILL REPEAT They are the Shepard's and Gardner's of Life on this planet

all i have to do is get a Paper Weight from a Spaceship? watching to much of videos Neil deGrasse Tyson as it looks you are on the side as he is if we cant make or produce it they cant either ! philosophy ?

Yet we made a Synthetic Cell , yet we can clone, yet we can make chimeras.
Things that are living do exist beyond the Outer limits of our outer space on a planet some at a distance Star the lives with the Goldilocks realm its possible and plausible your yelling

The Earth is Flat! yet Christopher Columbus found Native Americans with a Culture like no other ! he has seen NEVER before land he see never before seen Wildlife he never seen before Soon i hope Mankind will do it again in interstellar space and we might be the aliens that put life (terraform) a
planet in the future yeah fantasy for now Werner Von Braun made his fantasy a reality did he not

Basically Gorman91 you have no proof that your god YHWH and his messenger(ELYON"S )(ANGELS) are NOT Alien ! NONE Piller of fire burning bush Solar Flare! ?? God of Hellfire! ?

here go to this thread and discuss your religion

Zeitgeist Totally Refuted! (Do not post Zeitgeist BS ever again), page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

right!! your God in Not from a place he created as you said ! therefore he is not from this place of Origin Called EARTH therefore he is a ALIEN , a Foreigner , and I refuse to believe he is THEE God of the Universe he is the SUN GOD Your Solar God !! !

The only thing on this planet that is remotely like us is not even Human ! not even a Mammal not a Bird nor a Fish nor Reptile ! They have a Social Structure and economical structure a heredity Class they have wars with each other or similar species they are builders they are workers they are farmers they are harvesters they are soldiers the communicate teach direction locate & find food source and come back to tell the others and they even have live stock and slaves!! ! each one has a role

How Ants and Humans Are Alike

Mark Moffett
Entomologist
bigthink.com...

there is older stars out in this galaxy and way ahead of us a big Jump start
on life amusing they may have way over advantage in technology for interstellar travel and Genetic engineering prove me wrong I doubt you even saw any of the Transcripts of the Apollo lunar lander missions they has some pretty strange stuff in their what we would call ALIEN ORIGIN ( Not one of Our OWN ) ! and only a few satellites at the time ... Look at those transcripts Gorman91

We are become close to gods Hand like it or not! You falling archangel Lucifer came close and even had a war with him with a Legion ! and lost! why make the attempt unless he though he had a fighting chance! to do so ? Gods 1st Humanoid like being creation . as we are the second thats if you believe your bible

a Human has a trinity a legion ! its Negro Caucasian Asian any of they mix of 3 races can be as ONE ! ONE HUMAN ONE Racial Being maybe its gods intention I am my father well at least half of the mix ! is

Humans can can create a being from scratch like a GOD CAN but with the use of Pure Science
with no magic no miracles involved that is Your Gods One flaw!! IT made Our minds to Open with expression of Ideas and Remembrance and to Expand to Teach! to pass down those Great Ideas
That is gods failure in our creation IT made us more like IT Either God is Alien or Not We were created by IT either here or there of what time no one knows

I love this Quote from a Movie ! yeah fiction Gorman91 isn't grand !

Clash of the Titans

Zeus: Perseus has won. My son has triumphed.

Hera: A fortunate young man.

Zeus: Fortune is ally to the brave.

Thetis: What a dangerous precedent. What if there more heroes like him? What if courage and imagination became everyday mortal qualities? What will become of us?

Zeus: We would no longer be needed. But, for the moment, there is sufficient cowardice, sloth and mendacity down there on Earth to last forever.

www.imdb.com...
How true it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 21-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join