It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Origins of our DNA and the Creation of Man (a must read!!!)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Wolfenz

No. It was recognized. If you read the bible, it was always confirmed.

What bible Hebrew Asian , Egyptian, Indian(INDIA) , Babylonian ( Persian ) Pre Columbian, Norse, Celt which one ! are you that ignorant what cloud are you on ! really Im Talking all types of religion !!! from every race & culture on this Mud ball called earth what point do you understand
i asked you to provide a simple One word of what it is ... and you gave me this..
thats right dont Answer as i was right

What you display are the advanced drawings as derived of those first pictures.

no what you asked is a child that could of etched ( Carved) this ?

Once again, homocentricism and anthropomorphic fallacies. If you were to only look at Giza, you would have nothing but to logically assume aliens made it. But if you look at Zoser and all pyramids in between, there is a clear linear development, made by man.

I never said that ,, Aliens Made it maybe maybe not got Proof ? care to explain how the Red Stones got there remember the closest Quarry is like 50s miles away who did it ... in that time ...
Anthropomorphic fallacies a funny word LOL just as much as any Stature or Symbol of Christ yet you believe he does exist and a s a Complete Human well you go that right and the Council of Nicea made him into a god like Status in which he a Demigod a Half Breed of Human and a God
a Creation of a God or Humanoid like Man

In as much as Da Vinchi's drawings of God are not the beginning, your little relic from Sumeria is not the beginning.

your absolutely right its not the beginning its only 4 thousand years old seen any older then Link me
ive seen Older like 17 thousand years old Ruins with Petroglyph's & Advance Carvings that a Modern Laser can Only replicate of the same Original carving , Ive saw a 32 thousand figurine (Lion-Man) that is confirmed l

In fact, a fat acorn-head woman is the beginning statue for all your precious myths.
So again, stop bending your evidence and actually provide proof. Can you do this?

what are you talking about ? my pictures on ATS ?

bending nah its your denial that is preventing you from opening up I i did provide proof as i see you still refused to watch the videos i provided with my Undeniable irrefutable evidence of Animal farm and the Mysterious Origins of Man Videos and the Articals

Gorman91 i have shown you Links of Scientific Evidence and your refusal of seeing the Article's & Videos Ive provided proves my point that you are blinded by your faith and being a Troll

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/340764c1fc4a.jpg[/atsimg]

I assume this Hybrid Half Breed Demigod or his Father our creator !

yet your Motto is ! I chose science and logic.... And I still believe in God

and i Provided you scientific evidence and the simplest form of logic
on what is On Topic of this Thread

you show me Im Wrong .... Link me ! show me some Evidence i dont think you can ..

edit on 15-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by PerfectPerception
reply to post by Wolfenz

Thank you for the links & info.
You make some good points.

I have heard of an alien race that resemble felines-called the lion people.Also referred as 'Lyrians' and responsible for seeding life on many different planets.

"lyrian is the mother race of off all intellegent races. Lyrians were around well before other races, and were responsible for the seeding of many many cultures and races."
here is a link for some speculative information-
Nibiruancouncil

I have always been interested in werewolves in folklore & fiction.
very fascinating creatures and ideas surrounding their lore.

Also,cannot forget all the Indian legends involving skin-walkers.
edit on 9-2-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

thanks for the Reply I am from those legends, There strong on both side's of my heritage
Werewolves of Ossory are considered the opposite of one might think there the Protectors & Defenders of Man according to Legend ,, Another is Native American Iroquois Mohawk Werewolf the Limmikin

My area has a long History, has many Legends of Mystical Beast's The Most known in The Lake Champlain Monster that is a lot like Scotland Loc ness Monster ( Nessie)
Wolf -Bonobo ? Human Compare ( Skull ) it Looks like a transformation in which we all know it's Not..
twitchfilm.com...

about the lyrians

Let see what i can remember for the influence for young adolescents about Lion men

1) 80s Tv Cartoon - Thunder Cats
2) 90s Pc Game & Movie Wing commander - The Kilrathi
3) 2000s Avatar NAVI
4) 80s Tv series Beauty and the Beast - Vincent
5) 90s Movie Sleepwalker
6) 80s Movie Cat people
7) Island of Dr Morenu - Leopard man - Lo Mai

Wing Commander 3: Heart of Tiger - Angel's Death

as i see it anything is possible

from the Rodent to the Man

Question is ,, can Man Now Create a Bipedal Chimera's a Feline-Man
I know for Sure Earthen Man is playing around with Genetic Engineering Splicing
so in that realm Man could create Alter Modify Animals & Plants
that, Phillip K Dick & HG Wells would of loved to see just need a Group of Scientist just Bold Enough to do it
have you watched?
The Documentary called Animal Farm ( no not George Orwell's )

Animal Farm episode 1 p1

Just a Teaser
Mouse With Human Brain May Live
Bill Christensen
Date: 17 February 2005 Time: 02:02 AM ET
www.livescience.com...

The Article Above goes on about when if Mice Start Reacting in a Human like behavior its time to stop.
as Professor Henry T. Greely Quoted ... a director of the Center for Law and the Bioscience...

Professor Henry T. Greely, director of the Center for Law and the Biosciences and leader of the committee that considered the proposal, told the San Jose Mercury News, "We concluded that if we see any signs of human brain structures . . . or if the mouse shows human-like behaviors, like improved memory or problem-solving, it's time to stop."

after reading the Article

It Started to make me think of a Animated Cartoon Called
The Secrets of NIMH becoming a reality if any of those Mice Escaped we will have those Mythical Pixie Brownies, Upright Bipedal Rodents little people Come to life

The Secrets of NIMH
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

( ATTN Mods)
Ive notice my mistake and im correcting to make it more legible thanks ....
as always,, Im fighting with my subconscious mind

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

All of them. Christ called himself "I am that I am". IE, God. he called God his personal father, and he said he existed from before his own birth, before humanity itself. These are clear indications he exists in par with God.

Yes, a child could have etched the idea, and then an artist taken the idea and etched it better, and then the myth became real to those. Please do not try to turn my own argument against me. You will fail at this. The Genesis of the idea could have come from anyone and anything. Not aliens.

A perfect example of this is the flying spaghetti monster. Artists now etch beautiful forms of it, from what started as a mspaint scribble.

Saying something had to go far and therefore aliens or someone did it is a fallacy. Not only have we in modern times observed people move multi-ton stones miles away, but you also are assuming that there was no quarry closer that ran out.

No, the council of Nicea made him fully human and fully God. Not half and half.

To quote the council:

Who for us men, and for our salvation, came down and was incarnate and was made man;

Your failure to understand that is not my problem.

once again, please do not try to turn something against me when you don't even know what you're talking about. You will fail.

The sudden appearance of something being claimed to be divinly or intelligently inspired is.... here's the drums:
INTELLIGENT DESIGN

... Intelligent design is a failure of science.

Just because there exists no prior form to it does not mean it popped out of no where. You assume if you think otherwise. Assumption is not fact, proof, nor truth.

And again, showing the same picture does not make you any more right. Your beliefs can be made into the same insult. Why? Subjective. You are incredibly subjective and I think you don't even understand what thinking critically or objective thought even means.

Your picture shows Neanderthals as our ancestors. This is failure of science 101. Humans are not descendant from Neanderthals. We have no missing link. We came from Homo erectus. And there are half a dozen transitional species in between. I already linked you. You apparently ignored it.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Your picture shows Neanderthals as our ancestors. This is failure of science 101. Humans are not descendant from Neanderthals. We have no missing link. We came from Homo erectus. And there are half a dozen transitional species in between. I already linked you. You apparently ignored it.

Though there were Neanderthals before Homo-erectus, the fine line is drawn in the sands of time. There had to be some sort of intervention for our current civilization to have been created, as Sitchin and William Paley had argued and tried to support by the familiarities of cultural generations by how and what they were either writing from lore, or by what they were assessed to believe of their origin's and their distant past.
Our species is a very manipulative one, we usually go with what we will or would benefit from by way of scientific and probability research. We have cloned living thing's already. And why did we attempt or try this method? It was the understand that there may be a way to supply the worlds hungry with an endless supply of sustenance and nutrition. Our species is forever getting much larger than in prehistory conditions, the planet cannot sustain such demands by way of species or form to feed everyone. Essentially, we had had an epiphany of the highest kind "Create our own living thing's to thwart the possible implication's of the starvation factor." So, if there was anything short of a miracle when this epiphany was brought too it's inception, we may very well say that these kind of notion's were nothing short of "Being in our genetic code" to be able to test,attempt and justify such feats as probable, plausible and factual.
If we are doing this at our young age by way of he Universes clock, there must be something somewhere out there that has had this technology and seen fit to use it to benefit their own kind by way of DNA manipulation for the greater good of a rather unwanted position that existed prior to the manipulation of life on earth.
People argue the fact that there is an "Almighty God" but there has been little evidence's towards this being factual based acknowledgment's, when the line I spoke of earlier get's substantially blurred, it becomes rhetorical for arguments sake. We are very manipulative, but on the same hand, we have become and been a societal species of ac-countenances of our history of story telling and censored for the story telling by that which we admire and respect.
The Alien intervention theory is more feasible than there being a single creator or higher power as it may be as of right now, but to give credit where credit is due, the simple fact is that with all the written texts and all the told stories gets lost in the apex of it all, the Bible is probably no more than a part of the earths history as it was meant to be for our species, it has been wrote, rewritten, reinterpretted and basically manipulated to what it is today. I personally don't believe that the people from our distant past would have been able to dream up such thing's as "Chariots of fire" "Flying Carpets" "City floating in the sky" kind of remarks unless that is exactly what they were witnessing during their time.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

No, Neanderthals came from homo erectus. Homo erectus is our common ancestor.

Not at all. Just because we are how we are doesn't make us originated from somewhere else. There's not only any proof of that, there's proof against it. Almost every creature of higher intellect has these same desires. More accurately, we just evolved there first.

To me the bible is literal truth. but what you mentioned is in revelations, and a known inference-based piece. Not literal. if you go literal, then there also has to be a 10,000 year old dragon, and a host of other lore nonsense that was clearly written to infer what a culture already knew about so that the authorities would not understand it.

There is no proof for any intervention. There is no point that humanity became humanity. no set location. Different parts of who we are developed millions of years separately. Not all at once.

And finally, we now know that it would be very likely illogical to intervene unless you didn't give a crap and were just doing it for the lulz. Intervention decreases diversity. if you are an intelligent alien species, greater diversity is good. If you make all things in your image, you're just a pompous drama queen whom can't bare to see things that are different. You're in the same group as racists, segregationists, eugenics, and all the other baddies that come along with a desire to make all things like yourself.

even the God of the bible made things diverse. He reserved the right to make one and just one species in his spiritual image, not even physical. Just mental. God himself makes it perfectly clear that the creature he makes both on Earth and in heaven have no set form nor ideal. he makes freaking 8 winged balls full of eyes for goodness sake.

And not only that, you're wrong in terms of universal essence of myth. only 2 things are widely seen, not even universal. A tree of life and a flood. Infer from that what you will.

And I also feel if very very offensive that ancient people could not conceive of such things. That's just bollock flavored bollocks over bollock soup. We can fathom the same things back then as today.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

And not only that, you're wrong in terms of universal essence of myth. only 2 things are widely seen, not even universal. A tree of life and a flood. Infer from that what you will.

I understand your point of view as the "Religious" reflection's of who and what "You" believe. I have personally been down that road, but it left a bad taste in my mouth and was giving me a rather bad headache. Your argument above has it's "Own" place in belief system's around the world. It is what you accept as the "Fact's" of there being an almighty creator, I will openly acknowledge that for sake of conversation, but there is no one, no way that anyone one has dispelled the origin's of the Bible interpretation's as of yet, nor do I think there ever will be.
If the knowledge you hold near and dear to your heart as not only a "Belief System", but as actual "Fact", there is the evidence I need for refuting your ideologies of this being tangible by any means or modes. If you are Biblical savvy as you put off, "Where did the Bible originate?" And don't give me "Profits" or "The word of God" for the explanation. that explains nothing to me or anyone else here for the topic of conversation.

I have a good idea where the whole "Bible" thing got started, and it at least is feasible/plausible, and even tangible by way of translated texts that go back way before the inception of the religion's jargon's. Your argument is not verifiable, but my assumption's have tangible evidence with explanation of the origin's of the possibility of why life exists as intelligent species on our planet.

And I also feel if very very offensive that ancient people could not conceive of such things. That's just bollock flavored bollocks over bollock soup. We can fathom the same things back then as today

If you were to experience something, and you had no idea how to explain the experience , other than some kind of relationship object or life experience, you would call it as you had seen it, you can't make this argument stick. It is futile and redundant to say different. Being's that we are in the age of such notable technologies, it is hard for me to prover my point. But on the same hand, if I were the one to be the one giving a description of something I had seen without the insight of knowing what it was I just had seen, I would describe as it fitted something that I could relate it too. So, I see you like making "Bollock Soup" as well

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Actually no. I am keeping my faith and scientific fact separate. What I believe in is just that. facts without proof. Without any ability to prove, and thus have no place in this discussion. They were brought up, and to which I brought mine. But the fact is that they are irrelevant, and I am not using them as counters to other faith-based statements, as all have no proof. That said, the bible has remained the same pile of words since each individual books creation. people occasionally add on to them, and councils occasionally get made to rip them off. But what the bible was has never changed. Go the the earliest Christians and there you will see the same behaviors of modern day "townsfolk" protestant in America. Go all the way back to the slaves of Egypt and there the poor Jews will be acting just the same. Ever far back and you see the same. It's not changed. People can take it and change it, and then people can claim the religion has changed, but like a bow and arrow, it was just a pull and repel back to it's place.

Only up to a point. Then we would begin creating things and assigning names to that creation, using the context of existent things to relate to it, not to describe and name them. We also would not treat them like gods nor anything more than people with tools and or connection to gods.

In fact I can state this as fact, and with proof.

Case in point: "Cargo Cults"

During WW2, people whom had seen nothing beyond cave-men level technology suddenly saw the largest armed conflicts of the world between the Japanese and Americans. In a brief few years, these people saw armies, equipment, planes, technology, and many other things. Then, just as fast, both sides left the island and abandoned what was there. Bewildered, the people did not understand. Did they worship them? no. Did they call them iron birds or cities in the sky or chariots of the sky? no. Did they do anything at all that people like you are assuming ancient people would do? no. So what did they do? They thought that they should copy the people they saw. They built planes, they built airstrips, they built radio towers, etc etc. Only out of straw. They did army drills as a form of worship. But they did not think they were worshiping gods. They thought they were doing the same things that other humans did to their gods, and that those gods and ancestors were helping them, not that they were them. In fact, this did not cause religions to be developed. It killed them. Almost all pre-war beliefs of the people were destroyed and the people either did not believe in anything, or thought that the Americans had better knowledge of how to get things then they did.

So, using this same logic, you cannot say that the bible describes aliens nor unfathomable technology. Because clearly people in our own modern times have seen the same. And rather than develop religions around it and worship them, they instead killed the religions they had and led them to try to build the same things they saw, rather than worship them. Also noted is that most of these cults died as quickly as they formed, leaving the people with no belief system. because the cults did not deliver. Nothing came to their mock ups of the real thing. So thus, if you ARE going to argue that they saw something, it could only be an active God. Not even an alien. The second they saw something physical, they viewed it as an emissary from God, not as God. They simply did what they saw, not feat them in awe, nor did they find it unfathomable. They were more interested in making the same things for their own people rather than worshiping gods to get them. More interested in going to the gods than waiting for the gods to come to them.

www.boingboing.net...
www.theresilientearth.com...

So please do not act like they would see something like a plane or a laser gun and worship it as a virgin birth or the red sea splitting. No. They would simply try to do the same things they saw. And if it didn't work, they'd give up and go make their own world.

Contact with higher intelligence kills belief in false gods, it does not create them. It makes you desire to be what you saw, not to worship it. please do not assume anything else, as it is just that. Assumption. Modern day examples prove you wrong.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

First and foremost, there is no belief system in place for "Cargo Cults"..They termed as being believers of many deities through out the islands of Melanesia. Why you produced this as argument, I have no idea, it really can only pertain to the precursory bases of the "Ancient Alien Theory" prospects. And for them to account the Eu's for being brought to their islands was only part of their ideologies as to why they were there with such "Magnificent" cargo. They actually interpreted them as to be "Taught by the God's" and not that they "Were God's".

Major Themes and Myths

Throughout Melanesia some common mythological themes and characters appear. Many myths deal with two fundamental issues: where people came from and what happens after death. Certain characters—such as snakes, monsters, and twins—can be found in legends from numerous islands.

Read more: Melanesian Mythology - Myth Encyclopedia - god, names, tree, animal, snake, world, creation, represent, life, hero, people, children, evil, culture, fire, monster www.mythencyclopedia.com...

For these people to be vacant of the religion aspects as we have with Christianity, it seems very coincidental that they were initially taught by their fore fathers of "Being's from the Sky" lore and story...

While we are at it, "Can you explain how our Cranial area was increased by a whole 2/3's in less time than it would have normally taken for it's eventual evolutionary process?"

edit on 042828p://1074 by Allred5923 because: Closing rebuttal

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

It was not that abnormal. Dolphins evolved the same brain scale in10-15 million years, as well as whales.

Dolphins evolution

50 million years ago:
en.wikipedia.org...

And 40 million years ago
en.wikipedia.org...

And not only that, but brain size isn't even an indication of intelligence. have you researched the crow? It has a brain the size of a a peanut, and yet intelligence on par, and perhaps even better than, the ape.

And our own species saw no benefit for bigger brains. In fact, it was not the size that gave us who we are, it was how we used it. The human brain got to this size before the human being evolved. I like to point out the fact that the human form of an upright bipedal organism developed 5 million years ago. This became the actual form we still use today roughly 200,000 years ago. This then scaled up for a while, and then around 70,000 years ago was more or less what we have now. Then, roughly 50,000 years ago, something happened. We were pushed to the edges of extinction and were forced to use what we have at its max. Those that could not died, those that could went on. This event did not cause any change to any part of our body except the neurons. This event caused what scientists now call "behavioral modernity" and is where we draw the line between homo sapiens, and homo sapien sapiens.

If you want to point out a line where we became human, it doesn't exist. if you want to look at the blurry line that is where we began to act like who we are, it's at that point 50,000 years ago.

So you see, there's nothing special about humanity. Our form did not give us whom we are. The time that it took us to get there is nothing special, dolphins elephants, crows, and apes all got to their forms in the same time. Most species take 2 million years to get to where they are. There's nothing special about us. We simply got here first, and murdered the 6+ something other species heading in the same direction.

And to end with that, we've not stopped. People tend to group humans between the critical thinkers and the noncritical thinkers. Some guesses put it at 25% critical, 75% non-critical. These are guesses however, and it's a big no-no to say we are unequal. But it's more of a learned trait than evolution.

Ok, I'll be honest. There is something about humanity that makes us special. It's that ability. Our hardware got so far, that we haven't even reached the full software capabilities of it. But stop right there. The statement "we only use 10% of our brains" is a complete lie. in fact, we use all our brains, we just do not use more than 10% of it at any given time. There's your intelligence. The software has not yet evolved to know how to use more of the brain, even though the hardware got us there. We evolved to have a subconscious and have free will to do what we want. And that means putting a block on being able to use all your brain at the same time. You can't. And that's a good thing

As to the cargo cults, clearly people do not think them gods nor do they do everything else we assume ancient people would do for aliens. In fact, they tried to ask for more, and then gave up. Christianity has nothing to do with it. It's simple logic. They thought they could get something, they didn't. No point in trying again.

And to return to the before comment, you will not find some hippi alien going around making things in their image and spreading intelligence. You'll only find aliens more interested in allowing its own people freedom and viewing the natives as threats to be destroyed if they dare go a different way then themselves.

Ever here of mass effect? It's storyline for aliens is quite unique and quite relevant. It's the most likely truth. The good guys don't bother primitives and the bad guys use them for food.

In there they showed an example of the bad things of poking in. The aliens tried to help primitive people at one time. Eventually they found a hive-mind species like ants with a queen. This lead to bad things, and the bugs wanted to expand, not understanding concepts of democracy and respect. They were manipulated by others and vied to expand across the stars like the insects they were. As a result, the aliens found another primitive society that did understand such things bug bred faster, so that they could use them as soldiers. These guys won, but their fast breeding, hardiness, and war-like nature lead to the same problem all over again.

You get the classic species infestation paradigm. Snakes infest, get cats. Cats infest, get dogs. Dogs infest, get lions. Eventually, you get screwed.

Bare in mind I would love to discuss alien societies and what might be out there over PMs and such because it's not directly related. I think you'd like to hear some stuff I've thought up.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

It was not that abnormal. Dolphins evolved the same brain scale in10-15 million years, as well as whales.

Dolphins evolution

Which in fact fits perfectly in the "Ancient Alien" hypothesis.This is exactly when the true "God's" had the meanderings into produce an intellectual, but nonthreatening worker/slave to either mine for their purpose or be used in some other existential way. I don't think it was anything close to what your Trailer had issue with(But very cool, none the less!!) but there was a "Reason" for the ancient alien's to want to procure us for their benefit. At least that is the "Theory" which, like I said before, becomes as a rational possibility of unanswered question's. It is also thought they the Ancient Alien's were here for a determined amount of time. It could go back as far as 150K years ago.
When Khufu was Pharaoh of Egypt, he even acknowledge that the pyramids were "Ancient" to his era, and that is written in stone.

Yet all evidence points that the Egyptians did not build these pyramids. The Great Pyramid was attributed to Pharaoh Khufu by Herodotus, whom he called Cheops in the famous Greek tradition of renaming everything their way. Yet the pyramid itself bears absolutely no marks relating it to Khufu in any way. On the contrary, there is the so-called Inventory Stela on which Khufu wrote how he came to the site and did some cleaning and maintenance work around the monuments that had been standing there already since times immemorial.

This is a gross mistake by Herodotus that was adapted by mainstream thinking of that time. The finding of these facts does little more than to back every possibility that there was a higher intellectual civilization long before the reign of Khufu, who had ruled approximately 3800B.C.
The "Deluge" was thought to have happened approximately 13K years ago, but this event has happened more than once on planet earth.
Flood stories from around the planet

50 million years ago:
en.wikipedia.org...
And 40 million years ago
en.wikipedia.org...
And not only that, but brain size isn't even an indication of intelligence. have you researched the crow? It has a brain the size of a a peanut, and yet intelligence on par, and perhaps even better than, the ape.

I think comparing these mammals to our evolutionary prowess is a bit, lets say, inaccurate. Different pressures, different environment's and different world as far as sea/land goes. I understand your putting them here for reference, but it is a totally auspicious and unfamiliar relationship of our nature and potential outcome for evolutionary discussion by way of the brain size.

And our own species saw no benefit for bigger brains. In fact, it was not the size that gave us who we are, it was how we used it. The human brain got to this size before the human being evolved. I like to point out the fact that the human form of an upright bipedal organism developed 5 million years ago. This became the actual form we still use today roughly 200,000 years ago. This then scaled up for a while, and then around 70,000 years ago was more or less what we have now. Then, roughly 50,000 years ago, something happened. We were pushed to the edges of extinction and were forced to use what we have at its max. Those that could not died, those that could went on. This event did not cause any change to any part of our body except the neurons. This event caused what scientists now call "behavioral modernity" and is where we draw the line between homo sapiens, and homo sapien sapiens.

This is exactly the pretense's to why we would be prime candidates for a "DNA Hot-wire" for the Ancient Alien theory. We were not super smart, but we had the the wiring to be able to manipulate for the greater good for the Alien. Some say slave/worker's, and I have to agree with that assumption, but it may very well have been for something else other than slavery and breeding.
Did you ever see a movie called "Quest for Fire"? When I read your above statement, these are the kind of images I am getting of what you are possibly thinking about "Is this a correct assumption?" because if it is, it is exactly where we needed to be to be genetically altered for such things as learning abilities and subconsciousness of understanding higher intellectual participation of such an event.Throughout histories texts, there has been always a referral to a "God" in some way, shape or form. From what I understand thus far with the intervention of these event's happening, there was an ET race that came to earth, they toiled and suffered under the condition's of the earth mining protocol's. There is also some speculation that they may have very well been immune deficient to our air born bacterias and viruses presented by the animals and gases/water and certain times of earth bound havoc, you know, volcano's, rainstorms after the volcanic eruption's and living thing's amongst the earths dirt. I am not saying this is "so", but I am saying it has it's tangibility for being factual. It has been told in the oldest of found texts, Sumer, Egypt, Mesopotamia and other lands of that region.
For all of these event's to remain "unexplainable" with writing, arithmetic and reading with no intervention implied, this seems to me to be a hard pill to swallow. We were taught, and I am swayed to think it would have been by the Ancient Alien's that we are discussing now.

If you want to point out a line where we became human, it doesn't exist. if you want to look at the blurry line that is where we began to act like who we are, it's at that point 50,000 years ago.

Which is the time-line of expectancy for these ancient alien probabilities to have begun and start to take effect as a civilization. Have you ever read the "Epic of Gilgamesh"? It is quite mind altering, not to mention one heck of a long read, but the story itself holds up throughout almost every cultural after that time, which happens to be the Sumerian texts, the oldest know written civilization of our history. Though the same stories seem to be told with different character's of the story, the plot and eventual ending's remain the same. Individuals of capabilities of flight, knowing of the stars and constellations. the position's of places where they were to be when "They" arrived on their "Shem s" etc. etc. I have never gotten an answer by way of religious inquiry, and I think it not very likely that these thing's would fit so well together without some kind purposeful truth. Basically, this theory answer's those unanswered question's with astounding and incredible odds.

So you see, there's nothing special about humanity. Our form did not give us whom we are. The time that it took us to get there is nothing special, dolphins elephants, crows, and apes all got to their forms in the same time. Most species take 2 million years to get to where they are. There's nothing special about us. We simply got here first, and murdered the 6+ something other species heading in the same direction.

And to end with that, we've not stopped. People tend to group humans between the critical thinkers and the noncritical thinkers. Some guesses put it at 25% critical, 75% non-critical. These are guesses however, and it's a big no-no to say we are unequal. But it's more of a learned trait than evolution.
Ok, I'll be honest. There is something about humanity that makes us special. It's that ability. Our hardware got so far, that we haven't even reached the full software capabilities of it. But stop right there. The statement "we only use 10% of our brains" is a complete lie. in fact, we use all our brains, we just do not use more than 10% of it at any given time. There's your intelligence. The software has not yet evolved to know how to use more of the brain, even though the hardware got us there. We evolved to have a subconscious and have free will to do what we want. And that means putting a block on being able to use all your brain at the same time. You can't. And that's a good thing

Exactly, by way and means of alien intervention though.

As to the cargo cults, clearly people do not think them gods nor do they do everything else we assume ancient people would do for aliens. In fact, they tried to ask for more, and then gave up. Christianity has nothing to do with it. It's simple logic. They thought they could get something, they didn't. No point in trying again.

You mean to tell me that if they weren't taught how to mine tin or other metals, were taught how to smelt and shape container's, they wouldn't use this technology? I beg to differ. They were not taught, that is the key to your analogy. There has been lost tribes all over the world, they were discovered many times over, but they had nothing to influence them by means of higher frontal lobe thinking and ingenuity as technical as we are today.

And to return to the before comment, you will not find some hippi alien going around making things in their image and spreading intelligence. You'll only find aliens more interested in allowing its own people freedom and viewing the natives as threats to be destroyed if they dare go a different way then themselves.

If by chance that were even partially true, there wouldn't be so many sighting's and alien abduction's being committed or seen/reported. I never referred to the alien's as a "Hippie" type of analytic possibility, they were capable of digesting the information they had and manipulated us for their own beneficial resource. we have done it as a species ourselves. African Americans remember well this era, as do I . The process of the greater good for the whole of the outcome had to of been their ideology. Not to mention they may have taken ill due to the bacteria that was present on earth, can't prove this, but it is plausible.

Bare in mind I would love to discuss alien societies and what might be out there over PMs and such because it's not directly related. I think you'd like to hear some stuff I've thought up.

As I would like and enjoy the same discussion with you, and besides, we are in a forum with a thread titled "Alien Origins of our DNA and the creation of man" can't get to much more closer to that than what we are discussing now, "Don't you think?"

I enjoyed the trailer, it was very realistic in it's creation and put's a whole new meaning to being "Eaten A live" for sure. But to just drop this discussion with you without any kind of rebuttal at all? "Ain't happening!!"
we are bound by intellectual awareness and the conformity to discuss these issues as true litigator's for the cause. I have enjoyed what you brought to the table thus far, but you must also see where I am sided with the "Ancient Alien" theory hypothesis. It is more acceptable and tangible than anything I have ever came across.
I didn't Epiphany the theory, I was smart enough to acknowledge it as being "Feasible" against incredible odds.
Until then.

Allred5923
edit on 102828p://1674 by Allred5923 because:

were misplaced

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

My good sir, the pyramids are a construction series. And contrary to popular belief, the 3 at Giza were not built at the same time. It is very likely that there was something there before. Ruins and what not. It's a logical assumption. But to say that the pyramids were there in whole is not. There is few to anything left behind from then due to looting, and I would require you to source your claim. but the fact is that the pyramids of Egypt were part of a construction series. The first being Zoser's, the last being the smallest of Giza, and ending due to Egypt's collapse as a government. They never built pyramids at that scale again. There was no reason. They took what they learned and went on to new things. You all worship the pyramids as their high point, but they were 1st grader work compared to later works. The Egyptians, once their government re-assembled, moved onto new architectures like Hephaestus's tomb, eventually developing temples.

There is no evidence to what you speak of, the the fact that each pyramid was recorded as built at different dates refutes your sourceless claim.

The few things that do remain are of Menkaure, the third in the lineage of kings and the last of the great builders. Thereafter 1 or 2 more were kings, and then the nation began to collapse, culminating in the 1st intermediate period 2 dynasties later. Menkaure was a wise and gentle king, whereby his father and grandfather were evil men. Hated and feared. This is a testemony in the size of his pyramid. He wasn't seeking glory. He sought respect and honor to the common people.

The biggest flaw here is the fact that Menkaure's father and grandfather were atheists. They closed the temples to the people and made themselves gods, testifying to the grand size of their pyramids. So I have to beg to question your sourceless claim. Why would an atheist close down temples and erase his nation's religion and in turn make himself a God and then go and clean up a supposed construction of god? He would have destroyed it, not cleaned it up for a tomb. It is contrary to fact.

Menkaure was a Godly many whom reopened the temples and cared more about the people than massive constructions.

This move ended the pyramid phase of Egypt. There would be a few more here and there, but for the most part it was over. Egypt would enjoy a high point and then steady decline into disarray.

if you want to go all biblical, Egypt died around the same time of the flood in the Bible. Perhaps their increased hatred and vice lead to their own downfall.

Actually dolphins would be the only real good example. Like man, they evolved in a desert (the bottom of the ocean is more or less like one). Like man they reached the apex of their niche and there was nothing left to adapt to. like man they pretty much had freedom to become whatever they wanted, and so intelligence began to brew as culture and interspecies competition became more important than extra-species competition.

As to aliens needing slaves? really? if an alien society is so desperate for slavery they'd might as well make planet crackers or nanobots. Again, yay video games. Only the beginning is relevant so screw the rest:

There's really no need for slaves ot get resources. You're viewing it like a human would. not an economist with no morals and an entire galactic empire at his back.

Now us being the aliens is an interesting idea. You see, the Bible mentions the tree of knowledge, and it is somewhat infered that Adam was not the first man. There was a man in a garden on Earth unnamed in the 2nd story of creation. And it is implied that this human was genderless, much like God. Now God made us a gender-based species to be in his spiritual image, Like God the father son and holy spirit, Man was husband wife and God gluing them together. A tri-person being generated from an asexual template. If one were to eat from this tree like Adam and Eve, then one would gain all knowledge that mankind could ever comprehend. Not to mention little tid bits like Noah only having three sons (like anyone did back then), and noah's ark being made of a remen plywood structure, (plywood not being invented until the mid 1900s.) But this again does not imply we were aliens. It implies that we were put here.

Now going with that, think of humanity as a growing fetus in an infinity large womb. Perhaps we were put here to learn. God destroyed the tower of Bable because mankind was too nationalistic and wouldn't know how to deal with different people IE, aliens. Not humanoid aliens. legit aliens.

But it's been done. In video games. You see how I get my influences from. Many of these ideas not put to book or movie has been done in video game form.

(explicit at the end mods. Sorry)

But once again we come to a problem. The almighty WHY? Slaves? no point. Worshipers? They'd be killed off eventually by rebels. Genetic superiority? I'll talk about that later. For the lulz? who knows.

There just isn't room for your aliens. Why have them at all? What's the need? You haven't yet shown me how or where they would go in. Like I said, no room for aliens. And as to why they would stay here for so long, I'll get to that later.

Now I myself have constructed a why for aliens coming along. And it is for genes. This is the only logical solution. But there's more than just desiring to be part of everyone like some weired sentient mushroom's wet dream. They were not as intelligent as us, that's why. Not only is this biblically supported, but it's sensible. Forget about aliens coming here to create us. Forget about any external intervention at all. Let's assume God, existing outside of time, created the world in 6 days. This would mean that every time something evolved, or something happened, God was there on that day creating. This cross-timeline existence is implied when Jesus said his father's work never ends even though he rested on a day. So now we're on Earth 50,000 years ago. We have Adam and Eve and two tots rolling about. We have a garden with a flaming sword and strange creatures guarding it. Role with me on this. All of the sudden, as it is said, the Nephilim come to earth. They are not humanoid. Lets say they're giant 10 feet tall land jelly fish. They are not as smart as humans. Closer to Neanderthal intelligence perhaps. They have no imagination. No real culture or art, just basic stuff. They've got some culture and art, in as much as an elephant can paint what it sees, but over all, they are linear-advancing creatures, not like man, an exponentially advancing creature. They're some 20-40 million years old and still hanging out there. (Mankind could reach the same in a brief 10,000 years, but they don't know that yet) They come down to see the place and record biological what nots. Basic exploration and science work. They see humans. Strange creatures. They don't seem to be possible. There's only 2 of them, and the only thing even remotely like them is a dumb ape. How did this creature come about? At the same time, there are other humanoid critters rolling about, but they are no more intelligent then themselves. Aliens are feeling kind of cool right about now, discovering some more sentients to come back in a million years and see stuff. but these humans are still a mystery. Where is the rest of their species? They cannot find them. They read their minds and discover something amazing. How can a mind be this filled with knowledge. more importantly, how can it not be part of a civilization. The Nephilim demand answers, and so request to analyze them on their ship. They discover the astonishing miracle that they are. They record it and decide to come back later. So a bit further down the road they come back. Let's say 50-100 years later. BAMB. They're still alive, and with more children. They don't understand it. These humans don't age, don't breed with each other and yet grow. What on Earth is happening here. But the aliens who come along who didn't come before see something more in them. The aliens have a war. The nephilim don't know how to win this war, but they know the humans, although primitive, have more intelligence then themselves. They make a proposition. The humans understand that they cannot survive as a species with only 2 people mating and mating between anyone else being bad for the genes. They need soldiers, and after learning that Cain killed his brother, they want him. They promise that if they take Cain for their war, thy will return with many Cains so that the species will be able to mate. These Cain's being scrambled with their genes. A process we humans can do today to make an unrelated clone. The humans agree. The aliens take Cain for a general and clone him for soldiers in this war. The humans are amazing fighters and tacticians. The aliens win their war quickly and fast. Returning the Cains as promised. Eventually a few hundred years later the aliens return for help in a new war. They come back to find an amazingly advanced society. in the brief few centuries since they last met, the humans have become almost as advanced as themselves. They're even developing their first warp ship to go out into space. The aliens are afraid. They go down and are rejected by the humans. Adam and Eve are dead. Cain is a psychopathic ruler. This seemingly immortal generation is filled with hatred and vice. They see how far they've come and they want more. The Nephilim are attacked by the humans and thrown off world. The aliens need help however. They need those soldiers. They can't win without them. In a shocking move, the Nephilim move to capture Cain. But the humans are established. They send a ship out to get him back. Remember, these are a people whom view themselves as immortal and as powerful as God. They think they can do anything. The battle rages, and the nephilim are forced to run away with Cain's blood, leaving him to the humans out of fear of rebuttal. With Cain's blood, they create hybrids to fight their wars. They are afraid of ever returning for new stock. They don't want to. This, however, is a bad idea. By making hybrids whom are seperate from their human hosts, they hybrids have no knowledge of morality, rules, and civil behavior. They hybrids are like cave men with nukes. They win their war, but the Nephilim want more. They make more hybrids, that are stronger and smarter than themselves. Those new hybrids do the same, and eventually a hybrid hierarchy is established to rule over the army. Eventually once again they desire to go to earth and gain more human stock. And what they find is worse than before. The humans are getting ready to leave their home world and explore. Cain is now dead, and the humans are beginning to realize that they do in fact die of old age. Insanity and fear has gripped the people. They are angry at the Nephlim for ever having created them. they are angry that God has abandoned them. They are angry at many many things. The Nephilim meet one man whom will help them. Noah. And Noah tells them to turn now before the end comes. He talks to the hybrids. These distant part jelly fish cousins of man. he sees in them the utter hatred and destruction that Cain himself possessed as ruler. He tells the Nephilim that what happens next they brought upon themselves. The Nephilim leave as they watch the Earth flood and spin faster, seemingly destroyed by this unseens God that these humans talk about. Fearful abou thte power of this creator, the hybrids seen in this place their own eventual demise. They will in fact die. They are in fact killers and sinners. They are changed men from then onwards. Back on nephilim homeworld, the hybrids grow fearful of what this God is and where their place is in the universe. They see the Nephilim as their slave masters now. And rebellion as the only option. Stronger smarter, and better than them, there is no logic why they are under leash. These cavemen with nukes fulfill the prophecy that all whom kill Cain will suffer 7 times over. The empire comes crashing down, and many Nephilim die.Sealed in their fate, the are erased. 40 million years down the drain. The hybrids take power, erase Earth from their memory, and go about their own rule over the galactic arm. We humans have not seen ufos with aliens and people in them. We have seen automated probes. Echoes of a once great people whom traded and met with us on equal terms, but sealed their own fate by using us for their own will

This, in my honest opinion, is the only logical conclusion for why aliens would visit or contact. not because they are better than us and want us, but because they are less than us and want what we have. Intelligence. How many other of the 100+ million species on Earth have minds like ours? Then how much more likely is it for a species not to have as great intelligence as us but still get into space?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
we were created, or better said "brought here" by the Pleiadians. They took one of the human species that was evolving on the planet and added a "quantum" part to the DNA, the "part of god" or "spritual part" or whathever you wanna call it. Not all beings on the universe are like these, for example, the so called "gray" ones, don't have this quantum part, they are only biological evolved creatures, inteligent but they don't have the power (or potential, cos we are just starting to develope it) to control everything like us. That's the reason they study us. In fact, many alien species are afraid of us, specially when they aproach the planet and measuere all our interdimensional fields, so they go away. We exist as an energy that created everything, we are not only flesh and bones (like yoda said, very wise).

if you wanna read about our "creation" this is a good text (a kryon channeling, i love the way he/she talks):
it's a long text but a good one:

HISTORY OF HUMANITY ON PLANET EARTH

The earth is very old, but humanity is not. There has been a very long and evolved biological journey, and many have called it evolution. Indeed, the biology of the planet evolved, and that is the sacred way God chose to develop it. It's not contrary to anything but the limited thinking of many Humans who wish it wasn't that way.

Let me take you back a very short time ago, as I see it, as the rocks see it. Let me paint a picture of the planet for you. I'm giving my partner much to look at and many facts, and there may be pauses while he gets it right. For these things of which I speak will be transcribed and seen by thousands.

One hundred thousand years ago was the beginning of what you would call the enlightened Human Being. That's all - just 100,000 years. Oh, there was humanoid development long before that, but the Human Being had no spiritual equipment, you might say, within the DNA. It was just biology. Your anthropologists will tell you about the age of Humans. They will dig up many bones and tell you many stories about how old humanity may be. Those are just biologically evolved creatures, not yet part of the scenario where angelic beings are part of the DNA.

The story I'm going to tell you is one that we have hinted at many times. But let me paint the picture first: There was much evolved biology by then. There were up to 20 kinds of Human Beings on the planet, and your anthropologists have identified many of them. They were all very different, you know? Some had heads that were shaped differently, and some even had tails. Up to 20 kinds of Human Beings existed together. This is a fact of normal evolution on the planet, for if you look at any mammal, there will be much variety. That is the way nature works and it was working well, even 100,000 years ago. Twenty kinds of Human Beings were in development. There were several places where they were being developed faster than others and your anthropologists know of those. It didn't start in one place on the planet. They were in places that you would call Western Europe, or the Middle East and another unusual place - the middle of the Pacific Ocean! I'll explain in a moment. Evolution was slowly creating many kinds of Human Beings, just like nature does with everything.

Then the planet was touched by design - sacred design.

With sacred design, this planet was visited in a quantum way by enlightened creatures who were not angels. It's hard to describe how such a thing would be, but it was. Listen, there is life abundant in this Universe, and some of it is in lessons like you and some of it is not. There are biological creatures living on planets like yours, with atmospheres like yours, but where there is no war. They live in a quantum state, where there is agreement of what they're there for. They represent societies twice as old as Earth. Humanity and such an enlightened group existed back then and it still does to this day. It is located light years away from you, yet you were visited by them easily. They came to this planet to plant the seeds of sacredness within your DNA. They came with permission, by design, and within the agreement of all the angelic beings in the Universe. It wasn't an accident, and it wasn't part of a conquering plan. It was their loving job.

I speak of the Pleiadians, and much has been said about them. For when you speak of these things, where one kind of creature comes and touches a whole planet, there would be those who would say, "Well, that has to be inappropriate, that has to be evil, that has to be wrong." It wasn't. There's been much misinformation about the Pleiadians. Let me tell you if you could see them right now, they look much like you! And some day should you get to a place where it is appropriate, they will meet you. They'll call you brother, sister, and if you took a sample of their cellular structure, it would look much like yours. For they have the seeds of enlightenment of the Human race, and they have wisdom and love for the earth, for you are their seeds.

What they gave this planet is difficult to describe to you in a three-dimensional discourse. For using the gifts of being in a quantum state with everything, they gave humanity on the planet two extra layers of DNA. And it happened all at once to only one of the 20 kinds of humans, the kind you have now. Only one kind was ready to receive this gift.

Ask your anthropologists about this. Oh, don't ask them about the Pleiadians! Instead, ask them what happened about 100,000 years ago to Human Beings. They will tell you that against the natural odds of it happening, only one kind of Human Being emerged on the planet. What about the other 19? They slowly died away, unable to compete with the ones with the new DNA. This is counterintuitive to nature, and should raise the eyebrows of those who look at natural selection. So it is something to take note of, and provides proof of what I am telling you.

This becomes the story of creation in much mythology on the planet. Since it happened so quickly and so recently in Earth's history, it carries with it the feeling that it was done all at once, with nothing having evolved to let it take place. Hence, the thought by many that evolution didn't happen at all, and that God created Humans instantly. You see? There is a seed of truth to all things, but they are often placed into a 3D box to make it easier to explain. A beautiful garden, temptation representing good and evil - this is, indeed, close to the metaphysical view of what happened when the one group of humans received their two new awareness DNA layers. For suddenly they began to act out the process of duality, the awareness of light and dark.

The extra layers were a set up for the test of Earth, which would become the only planet of free choice of its time. One layer would include the Akashic Record, the record of all the angelic souls who would come and go within the Human body. Humanity began to become spiritual - not all at once, but very, very slowly over another 50,000 years. Angels began the process of coming into the planet, using the Human body as the vehicle to create this test of Earth. Only then did the Human Being become what you start to see now. This means that true enlightened humanity is actually only about 50,000 years old - very new indeed!

The earth was different then. So I would like to take you to approximately 40,000 years ago. Here is a great civilization on the planet, and it has existed in an elemental form already for more than 5,000 years. It was the grandest society the planet had ever seen - not huge in numbers, but in consciousness. It was not something that you would be emulating later, for it was part of the set-up of humanity. It was the Lemurian civilization. I've never identified how long they lasted, so I will now. What would you think of one society that lasted more than 20,000 years? They lived in peace. It would dwarf, would it not, anything that has ever happened in recorded society on the earth? Nothing you know of comes close to that.

Scientists say, "It's impossible. There were no societies that long ago." Indeed, there is no proof, and that, my dear Human Beings, is very much on purpose. For the planet does a very good job of erasing the marks of humanity. Just look at what you are studying today, for you can't find anything much older than 4,000 years! It has been churned up, mulched, ground under, washed away, and lost forever. To make the erasure even more complete, back then the society was on dry land in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Now it's not.

The timeline: So the core of Lemurian beginnings was about 50,000 years ago. It took 10,000 years to call themselves united, and another 5,000 to begin to come together as a society with a common control center. The Lemurians had a full-fledged, mature civilization from 35,000 years ago to about 15,000 years ago. Remember that things lasted a very long time and were very slow in the early days of developing humanity. What takes you a year to do today may have taken hundreds back then. Language was an issue, communications was new, travel was very slow, and sovereignties had never even been tried. Whereas you might have two meetings a day, they would have two a year, often not even that. Their sense of time was far different in that they had a quantum consciousness, almost a timeless state of being.

Let me take you to Lemuria. Let me describe Earth at this time, for it was so different then. There are those who would laugh and scoff and make fun of these pronouncements. The Pacific Ocean is huge! "There was never a time when there was no water in it unless you go back millions of years." Not true. I didn't say all of it. I only said the portion where Lemurians settled. Let me paint the picture for you.

Planet Earth was rotating at 28 degrees on its axis. That was the tilt of the earth, and it's not the one you have today. In addition, geologically, the planet was much different 40,000 years ago. You were at the end of the greatest ice age you had ever experienced. The temperature of this planet is dependent on how much water is on it. The water cycle of the planet is what controls the temperature and the wind. What I'm showing you now in this vision is a very different Earth.

At that time, one-third of all of the water on the planet was ice. That created oceans a great deal different from the ones you see today. Let me take you to the Lemurian civilization. It was a much colder planet back then. Some of you are aware of what one-half of one degree in temperature change will do to life on Earth. If you had the average temperature of this planet dip by one-half a degree on an average, it would be significant. So let me tell you what it was then so you can imagine the changes. The average temperature of the atmosphere was eight degrees lower than it is now - very significant for the weather and very significant for the amount of water that was on the planet.

The average water level of the oceans of the planet was 133 meters lower than it is now - that's 400 feet lower. Can you imagine from the air what your continents would look like if the oceans were 400 feet lower than they are now? Mountain ranges would be exposed that are currently now underwater. It would be much different, would it not? The Lemurians lived successfully for more than 20,000 years around the base of the island you call Hawaii. This was, and remains, the highest mountain on the planet, measured from its base.

They were aware they lived in a basin, a valley, which was lower than the average water level of the earth. There was much water around the Lemurians. But the main seas were held back by some of the mountain ranges that are currently lower today, but which existed due to plate tectonics. And so you have an arrangement, a situation, which is complex. But they did have dry land in some of the places today that you call the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. They were also aware that for all of this time they were vulnerable to the water level of the planet, should it rise. As long as it stayed cool, they were fine. But they also knew they lived in the shadow of the "hot spot" of what we know today as a large tectonic plate. And they knew it would move, since it had before. The islands they worshiped upon were all active volcanoes. They were drawn to this energy of volcanism.

I have much more to tell you about the Lemurians. So let us move now to the spiritual part. There were a total of 350 million Lemurian souls who passed through the planet during their culture of 20,000 years. That's not many considering they went through 800 generations. Let me explain why.

Now, this is different, my partner, and this is specific. So translate it correctly. [Kryon speaking to Lee out loud for all to hear] Lemurians didn't reincarnate back as Lemurian. So what I'm saying spiritually is that there were almost 350 million individual, unique souls - not just Human souls, but 350 million angels took their turns going through the Lemurian culture as Humans, and didn't reincarnate. They came one time only. The Lemurian birth rate was not typical to what yours is today, not nearly what yours is today. It wasn't even a geometric progression like you have today. This is complicated. Biologically, there was a reason why the Lemurians did not have many children. It had to do with the temperature of the planet and their culture. Men were not as fertile as they are now. It also facilitated the spiritual aspects of what was needed. So all you must know is that of the Lemurian spiritual culture, 350 million souls is all there were, representing the longest-lasting society the earth has ever known. More on that in a moment.

Fifteen thousand years ago, the ice started melting, and the Lemurians knew it. It was slow, and they did their best to hold it back. By this time the Lemurians had become a sea-faring society, and most were in boats. They knew what was going to happen eventually, and they became very interested in ships. And this is when the Lemurian nation began to split up. It happened faster than they thought, because they didn't understand the significance of the new weight distribution of the water, and what it would do to the earth's crust movement [lots of earthquakes].

Their volcanic basin began to quiver and move faster, letting the water in. From 15,000 years ago to 10,000 years ago, the water balance of the earth changed and poured into the valleys of Lemuria. It filled up the valley between mountains. It wiped away all of anything they ever had in construction, anything they had ever built. Nature does that, you know. Go back and look at the ruins that are less than a thousand years old on the planet and see what has happened. Now think of ruins that are 15,000 years old under the ocean where the currents roar. There is nothing left. Some of the Lemurians stayed on the mountain, climbing it as the water rose. Ten thousand years ago, the water stopped rising, representing the water levels that are similar to what you see today. The top of the Lemurian capital mountain is now a series of islands called Hawaii.

The water cycle of the earth is what makes it warm and cold, and it is dynamic and always in motion. To leap forward many years, there have been many back and forth temperature changes of this planet. Almost all of them outlived each Human Being [meaning that no Human was alive long enough to see an entire cycle]. Cycles as short as 200 years were common. So most of humanity is unaware of anything except that it's changing, unaware of the normal cycles. You had several small ice cycles recently. Only a few hundred years ago, in the 1400s, you had one where the glaciers started to build up again. Temperatures of the planet went down a bit and then came back. It is typical of the planet and the way it works.

The interesting thing is before these small little ice events, there is something that doesn't make sense to the Human Being. It gets warm! It's part of the cycle. You're having one again, and you're at the beginning of a water cycle that will turn to a lower temperature eventually. It's typical, cyclical, and normal. Just ask any rock.

Some of the Lemurians climbed the mountains and you can meet their ancestors today. They're called the Polynesians and they know all about the oceans. They know about the tides. They were there before the tides were there! They watched them build up and be created. They can take small, little craft and move from island to island, hundreds of kilometers apart, without a compass. They know the way it works, the oceans, the tides. Some even claim their ancestors to be Lemurian.

The following is scientifically controversial, for what I'm going to tell you is that small meteor strikes were more common than belieived, in these times. As little as 13,000 years ago and then 5,000 years ago, there were strikes. The last one of 5,000 years ago was bigger. It did two things for the planet. The first is that it created such a shift of the mantel of the planet that the earth moved from 28 degrees tilt to 23 and 1/3. It was quite an impact! That was only 5,000 years ago. The second is that it affected civilization. Much dust was thrown into the atmosphere up into what you call the stratosphere and the result mainly was rain. The rain terminated much of humanity. Many animals and many Humans died. It was needed, necessary, and we have spoken of it before. It was part of the plan. The main purpose was to erase all of the Lemurian knowledge and create many lakes for humanity to use. Science can see it in the strata, and it has even been associated with the mythology of a great worldwide flood and an ark.

It's interesting, is it not? There are those who would call themselves creationists. They will argue with you against the evolution of humanity. In a way, both sides are right. For the biology of humanity evolved very slowly. But the sacredness was given all at once, just like the story of the Garden of Eden, called Lemuria.

When we describe the times that we have given you in years, we consider where you sit right now as year zero. So we go back from zero to when we describe something 40,000 years ago, 100,000 years, or 10,000 years. This is opposed to a time frame that would be in reference to any prophet that ever lived. So for those who are interested in checking some of the history of the planet for verification of this message, do it backwards from this year as zero. If there are some actual dates that we wish to discuss, we will give them in the kind of date numbers you would expect and use.

The Lemurian civilization basically existed from 35,000 years to 15,000 years ago - the longest single-governed civilization on Earth. It was different from any society you will ever have, for we will review with you what happened. The whole reason for Lemuria and for all of the attributes of their DNA was to set a stage for what was to come. When the cook prepares the meal, quite often they will grease the pan, get all of the attributes ready for the actual food, and then proceed with much preparation that will enhance the food, but that does not include the actual food yet.

The Lemurians represented that relationship to Earth and you. In a spiritual way, the meal was being prepared. Therefore, we again tell you that they had a different Akashic attribute than you do. Three hundred and fifty million Lemurians existed for the lifetime of their culture. They were unique Lemurians, and with a few exceptions, each one had one life. You might say they were building the Akashic Record of the planet. Imagine the Cave of Creation with all of the crystals we have described as the souls on the planet. Each time an angel would come in and be a Lemurian for a little while. The essence of their energy would then be placed into the planet. The crystal with their name on it would go into the cave. Some of these things will not make sense to those of you who have not heard this story before about the Cave of Creation. The entire Lemurian civilization was to build the Cave of Creation and to implant it with the energy of 350 million souls. And in all of their history, there were only a few thousand that had past lives that would come again as a Lemurian - most being their scientists. The rest of them would live a life and then back away and wait for the civilization to be complete [speaking of the angels who represent the different souls of humanity]. This was on purpose, and was in order to seed the planet spiritually with what was to come, and increase the crystalline value of the Cave of Creation.

The Lemurians saw what was happening. As we told you, about 15,000 years ago, the ice began to melt, and it did so slowly for at least another 5,000 years. You might say they had plenty of time to prepare, and so they did. What they did first was to become a sea-faring nation building ships. Slowly, many of them left the valley that they were in, which was already slowly flooding, as the ice melted and the waters rose on the planet. So you might say that there is part of Lemurian society that populated the edges of other land masses via ship. Look for them in New Zealand, Easter Island - not much left there - and the large continent of what you call the Americas. They were on the West Coast areas you call Alaska and the bridge to the other continent. They were there. Many of them went to the mountain called Shasta and they existed there in their Human form long before they put themselves into the mountain as interdimensional beings.

Some of them started other societies in combination with other Humans who had traveled far from the core, and had forgotten their lineage completely. One of the cultures was called Summerian, and was in the Middle East. This eventually led to the Egyptian culture many years later. It's odd that this is where you think history actually started!

Now here is something we have not told you before. All evidence of old Lemuria has been erased. The ocean currents under the seas are very strong; almost like rivers they surge, washing with sand and silt for eons. So there are those who say, "That means we'll never find the artifacts of Lemuria." Not only will you find some, you have already, and many are hiding them. Because when these collectors show them to science, they'll be laughed at. For there will be an oxymoron... a contradiction within the actual artifact. It will be too old to be what it is! At least according to modern thinking, that is. What would happen if you found an automobile part that carbon dated to 3,000 years ago? It would be an artifact that "couldn't exist." That's what the artifacts of Lemuria will be like. For they will be charts of the stars and biological information that "couldn't have been known."

And why would anyone be able to have an artifact of Lemuria? I just told you that Lemuria is washed away. It's because of the ships! Many of them went down in storms carrying everyday Lemurian objects - artifacts. Some are waiting to be found, and some have already been found and sequestered by collectors who cannot get anyone to look at them because they don't make sense. There's more.

There are those who would confuse Lemuria with what you have called Atlantis. Now here is information that many won't believe. For not much is really known about Atlantis. Your historians are guessing. Let me tell you about Atlantis. There are two of them - old Atlantis and young Atlantis. They are far, far apart, both physically and in time. The one that is being searched for now is much younger than you might think. For the new Atlantis civilization had a great deal of similarity to the Egyptian civilization at the same time. One was a result of evolution of men from Western Europe, and the other was a result of evolution of men from the Middle East.

"Kryon, where is the most recent Atlantis?" Well, let me give you a hint: It is close by. Look for it on the other side of the boot. That's all I'm going to say. [Remember that this channelling was being given in the western Mediterranean Sea, so these referenced directions are from where the cruise ship was in the ocean at that moment. The other side of the boot (other side of the bottom of Italy), from where the ship was sailing, places it near Greece and Crete. The cruise ship had just left Rome when this information was given.]

"Kryon, where is old Atlantis?" The answer is that it was in the Pacific, far from the newer one, and ancient in comparison. It was a settlement of Lemuria, and did not hold the Lemurian consciousness for long. It became the model for slavery and decadence. Technology was misused. It is not for me to give more about that now.

So now you know about the Lemurians. You also know that they are not what you have today in the way of consciousness. They're part of the set-up of the test, and you have lost a piece and a part of the activation of the DNA that they had through the energy you have selected for your duality. And that is free choice, to see if you can realize it and get it back. And that is the quantum part of DNA. It is what we have called the Lemurian and Pleiadian layers and one of them is the Akashic Record. Now, if you're putting this together, you'll also realize that Lemurians were responsible for the creation of the cosmic Akashic Record of Earth.

the full conference is here: www.kryon.com...

:-)

edit on 16-2-2011 by MacSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

This is a total load of crap! How do you believe this junk???

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

All of them. Christ called himself "I am that I am". IE, God. he called God his personal father, and he said he existed from before his own birth, before humanity itself. These are clear indications he exists in par with God.

God said that too Personal father ? we all existed before our own birth, its called a Soul moving to another body the word for that is called reincarnation

Yes, a child could have etched the idea, and then an artist taken the idea and etched it better, and then the myth became real to those. Please do not try to turn my own argument against me. You will fail at this. The Genesis of the idea could have come from anyone and anything. Not aliens.

Now you grasping at straws my son said he saw a Mountain Lion at Great Gram pa's too and Described it
tho he was watching a documentary of predatory animals at home on Animal planet as our whole family saw the documentary but at his Great Gram pa's he said he saw a real one and Great Gram pa Said he saw it too
tho Mountain lions haven't been in the Area close to 200 years!

Mountain Lions in upstate New York and Coywolves, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok maybe a child seen this Being and described to the Carver and just maybe the carver saw it too ...
and add more detail .... love the way you twist Gorman91 ..

A perfect example of this is the flying spaghetti monster. Artists now etch beautiful forms of it, from what started as a mspaint scribble.

sometimes there caught on camera besides photos to LOL !

Saying something had to go far and therefore aliens or someone did it is a fallacy. Not only have we in modern times observed people move multi-ton stones miles away, but you also are assuming that there was no quarry closer that ran out.

right the Red Stone Rose Stone the Granite is what im talking about The Aswan Granite Quarries
934km south from Giza or 700km air distance a Link nah you find it ! Aliens or Advanced Humans like like the Legends those what you call myths the people from Atlantis

No, the council of Nicea made him fully human and fully God. Not half and half.

To quote the council:

Who for us men, and for our salvation, came down and was incarnate and was made man;

Your failure to understand that is not my problem.

ohh i do i understand the Council of Nicea they Could of made a Man with advanced ability's (illusionist) a Magician in to a God yet if he did those powers during the Spanish Inquisition era a Witch Finder would
had him hanged or Burned ohh wait sorry the people of his own kind Killed him for Blasphemy as a False Messiah or they did not like Demigods .or thought of himself to be a Demigod.. Either way and you know what a Demigod is ! right

Look Below a Link!
Demigod
en.wikipedia.org...

Jesus more less was much like what how the Egyptian s made a Pharaoh into a god like status !
ohh wait another is in modern times is Kim Jong-il what the North Koreans are teaching their children in thier schools that he is God Like

once again, please do not try to turn something against me when you don't even know what you're talking about. You will fail.

Fail ? I know enough about religion

The sudden appearance of something being claimed to be divinly or intelligently inspired is.... here's the drums:
INTELLIGENT DESIGN

... Intelligent design is a failure of science.

Just because there exists no prior form to it does not mean it popped out of no where. You assume if you think otherwise. Assumption is not fact, proof, nor truth.

yeah the stage's of a Hominid to Modern Man with the missing links yet over 90% of Chimps DNA are related to us you can argue with a Anthropologist all day on this one yet there's some big gap that changed that

ever compare a Homa Erectus and Modern man ? the body bone structure completely different

And again, showing the same picture does not make you any more right. Your beliefs can be made into the same insult. Why? Subjective. You are incredibly subjective and I think you don't even understand what thinking critically or objective thought even means.

Please Tell me with all your ignorance of disbelief

your ignorance is showing ! really it is !

ok heres my Copy Paste Enjoy Gorman91 God Help you!

(National Geographic)
Neanderthals, Humans Interbred—First Solid DNA Evidence
news.nationalgeographic.com...

(Live Science )
Neanderthal: 99.5 Percent Human
www.livescience.com...

(Time.com)
Study: Neanderthal DNA Lives On in Modern Humans

Read more: www.time.com...

www.time.com...

(NY times)
Signs of Neanderthals Mating With Humans
www.nytimes.com...

(Department of Computer Science, UNC-Chapel Hill)
Neanderthal DNA
www.cs.unc.edu...

(New Scientist )
Neanderthal genome reveals interbreeding with humans
www.newscientist.com...

well im digging into a little more Will you ?

edit on 17-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

No, we don't. The Bible says that a soul is created in the womb. God does not say he knows you and has plans for you since before you were in the womb, he says he knows you and has plans for you since you were in the womb., A clear distinction. There is also some evidence that the soul is not immortal. That at the end of days, those souls in hell are doomed. But then again, revelations says all eternity. So one does not know, and one shouldn't care, but perhaps you should, considering you're so wrong on so many things.

Why don't you read the Bible yourself? How about the Koran? How about something besides a few old myths from dead people.

I'm not twisting anything. You can't twist air. Your idea and mine are equally possible, along with anything else. You are attaching your own necessity. there HAD to be a being. When in fact there is no need. Children everyday in preschool design crazy ideas, and I as an architect sometimes take those ideas of scribbles and turn them into formal works of art. Children have great ideas. it's called imagination. It's not real. Adults loose that but their kids bring it back to them. I watch what children draw and am amazed at their imagination.

Once again, you are forcing your own viewpoint that there had to be an alien observed. In fact, there is no need for this assumption. Thus there is no proof it was an alien.

Tell me, did you actually look at the picture you posted to me? Tell me, what's the difference? Height, skull size,pelvic bone, and knee is all I see. And those are perfectly expectable. They've been what's been adapting to changing environments for eons now. What is not fit and is under competition. We see this echo in our modern society. Tell me, what does pelvic, skull, and leg bring to mind? Why it should be obvious. Sex, smarts, and physical fitness. The big three to picking a mate. Clearly, the fact that these are the biggest things in mate selection and the fact that these are the three things that have changed the most with humanity, shows a clear path for evolution.

In fact, homo erectus more or less has our body. And modern man is just the result of competition of sex, strength, and smarts. The same three things we continue to compete over as a species with each other.

Thanks, man. You just proved that no alien was needed.

Do I have to bother reading the rest? it's getting really boring hearing your desperate cries for being right.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MacSkywalker

Nothing you posted here, in its entirety, is true. There is nothing special of our genes. Humanity only evolved here. There is no proof humanity could even evolve anywhere else, let alone be the preferred model.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

No, we don't. The Bible says that a soul is created in the womb. God does not say he knows you and has plans for you since before you were in the womb, he says he knows you and has plans for you since you were in the womb., A clear distinction. There is also some evidence that the soul is not immortal. That at the end of days, those souls in hell are doomed. But then again, revelations says all eternity. So one does not know, and one shouldn't care, but perhaps you should, considering you're so wrong on so many things.

yeah thats what you're Hebrew bible says now ask a Hindu the same question I doubt you could convince them
that there wrong in reincarnation nah im not wrong there's EVIDENCE of people that have experience their past life ! Some remember alot of it Actually Your right god has plans for you in you're new Shell Your Soul has rebirth's you're the Body is renewed !

Why don't you read the Bible yourself? How about the Koran? How about something besides a few old myths from dead people.

O have read many have,, you? see above the word Hindu ,,, that religion run on reincarnation
and you saying that the Hebrew bible is NOT mythology Study guide the same Bible that borrowed Adopted
from Egyptian & Sumerian (Babylonian ) Legends & Myths compare you're Jesus with Horus ..

well there all dead so your point is !

I'm not twisting anything. You can't twist air. Your idea and mine are equally possible, along with anything else. You are attaching your own necessity. there HAD to be a being. When in fact there is no need. Children everyday in preschool design crazy ideas, and I as an architect sometimes take those ideas of scribbles and turn them into formal works of art. Children have great ideas. it's called imagination. It's not real. Adults loose that but their kids bring it back to them. I watch what children draw and am amazed at their imagination.

The young minds Of Imagination is Amazing well at least we Agree on that ... but.. until their parents/guardian
Blind & Bind them with religion from opening up too those crazy Ideas like Technology 4 thousand years ago we would be living on other planets by now

Once again, you are forcing your own viewpoint that there had to be an alien observed. In fact, there is no need for this assumption. Thus there is no proof it was an alien.

or it was Advanced Civilized Modern Humans that wasn't blinded by Religion the only Legend i can think of right now is the Atlantians that were considered to have this technology

Tell me, did you actually look at the picture you posted to me? Tell me, what's the difference? Height, skull size,pelvic bone, and knee is all I see. And those are perfectly expectable. They've been what's been adapting to changing environments for eons now. What is not fit and is under competition. We see this echo in our modern society. Tell me, what does pelvic, skull, and leg bring to mind? Why it should be obvious. Sex, smarts, and physical fitness. The big three to picking a mate. Clearly, the fact that these are the biggest things in mate selection and the fact that these are the three things that have changed the most with humanity, shows a clear path for evolution.

Obviously you need to look at the skulls and Pelvis again as they are completely different
Homo Erectus & Modern Human
scrapetv.com...

Actual Skull comparison of a Neanderthal & Homo Erectus & Modern Man
www.ibri.org...

In fact, homo erectus more or less has our body. And modern man is just the result of competition of sex, strength, and smarts. The same three things we continue to compete over as a species with each other.

Thanks, man. You just proved that no alien was needed.

sure there is
compare the Skeletons The change in a homo erectus and modern man theres a Big Big Change In bone structure The Modern Man became weaker! in Comparison in such little time ! You Fail!!!
so why the sudden change ? similar yes its like your trying to compare a Gorilla with a Chimpanzee
wheres the proof of natural selection ! ? unless you consider god playing with his biology set!
in his Lab in the Sky(Space) ohh that reminded me of Skylab man created a lab and used one too for Testing Experiments biological

what ive shown you that Neanderthal can mate with a Homo erectus to Modern Man how did modern man became to what he is now ? so i did not prove your point ! that Aliens Advanced humans were not involved
I proved that there was a big Change in the Hominid to Man Pool

Do I have to bother reading the rest? it's getting really boring hearing your desperate cries for being right.

it is your cries of me being Right with the Evidence from the links ive post that you so blindingly refuse to see

edit on 17-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

If the hindus say differently its because they are hindu. Therefore, how can anything you say be true if everyone has different opinions? Clearly if everyone is different, no myth can be certain to be true.

Past lives are the biggest jokes ever. I started having memories of lives that are not mine at a very young age and still do. They are fabrications of what you want to be.

My brain has created the following personalities, with lifetimes of memories from them. Mind you, not all of them have come about yet:

-A Roman soldier stationed in Spain, standing in the beautiful Spanish wheat fields, looking over his new villa. Roughly a week or 2 of this man's life is in my mind

-Another Roman soldier in Scotland, over the wall. He's looking at rolling fields. It's rainy. There's maybe some fire in some scenes. Again, some 2 weeks or so of his life.

-The general of a human-alien hybrid leading his soldiers against an unknown foe. The aliens I've described above. They were not as intelligent as man, having got to where they are through trial and error. They bred the hybrids to fight their war for them. This individual I have many many memories of. He led fleets of millions of ships to defend the borders of our galactic arm. They empire had constructed warp walls at the edge of the galactic arm so that only their stargates could allow inter-arm travel. His greatest defeat was at the northern Stargate (they considered north towards the galactic core and south away from it). Here, 10 million ships faced off against the Siliban, a group of federalist traders. Their ships came storming in through the gate. They had lost control of it and the Hybrid and his army was trying to take it back. The great battle utterly destroyed their fleet, and the last move was a desperate one. They targeted the stargate and blew it to pieces. The remainder of the Siliban had to retreat, but the warp wall was in the way. The hybrid turned the battler around. That was one of the most amazing memories ever. There were also ones of his post-war architecture, siege of the capital as the hybrids attacked their creators, and the post-revolt empire that the hybrids established, enslaving the creators and forcing them into subsidiary positions. This all occurring thousands of years ago.

-A soldier whom died in Somalia, black hawk down style. Not much from his memories

- A soldier in WW3. Probably my own life. At one point A great battle in the Mississippi river. Another point I'm in the south west US, fighting an enemy I do not know. My enemies were other Americans, my allies Americans and Mexican army members. At another point I'm on a wall by the dried up Mississippi river. I'm eating with a friend like one of those construction workers in the old 1920's photos from a skyscraper worker. Behind me is a post-apocalyptic landscape, and a huge, grand white tower pumping clean air into the dead. I feel like I should be wearing a mask.

-Possibly the same person above in a later war. I'm standing in Brooklyn. Bombers are bombing New York city and I'm wearing a strange uniform, maybe a trench coat. I fly a flag that is not my own, we all do. We are fighting others with flags not familiar. This series of war dreams ends with Strange tanks marching into Moscow.

*The above seem to take part across a world union being founded.

-A soldier many years later. I'm on a spaceship. We're making first contact. Strangely enough, the person we contact is the hybrid above. I'm interwebbing my own timeline it seems. We're exploring space and first contact is not fun. The hybrids do not look human, nor do they breathe our air nor do they speak our language. We don't know what to do, but a machine is used to create a mental connection and speak with pictures.

-A victim of another first contact. This one an unknown foe. It's a supercomputer stretching across a galaxy. It has control over space and time, and is as close to God as one can get without being God. We are killed. Humanity is slaughtered.

-Many eons later, a human child born into a non-human world. It seems the same genes of the one above. This world is on Mars, teraformed. Eons after the unknown destroyed mankind, the people mankind bioengineered to live on a half terraformed mars have rebuilt. They apparently found me on an ancient ship underground. I'm the first pure-bred human in millions of years.

So as you can see, my mind is perfectly capable of fabricating far more diverse and interesting past and future lives.

Can you prove it borrowed anything beyond holidays?

Also, like I said, most any pre-Christian religion can be traced to India, and early Hinduism some would argue. And yet you use that same religion to contrast Christianity.

What is borrowed? Zeitgeist has been proven wrong, btw.

No. it's children who blind too. Children are perfectly capable of beating their own creativity out.

Oh and don't use the flawed "if x didn't exist we'd be thousands of years ahead by now". Humanity is a self destructive species. If it wasn't religion it'd be race. If not race, culture. If not culture, eye color. If not, this or that. Eventually, you can only say one thing. If we were just advancing and not doing those things, then we wouldn't be human. To be human is to be capable of those things and chose the better. Not to never do those things and be a godly race of automatons.

Those pictures are not proving you correct. Clearly not a lot changed, and the things that changed through species competition are still part of our society. This proves that we changed ourselves, not aliens.

Tell me. If competition of the best members of a species is targeted to strength, smarts, and sexual pleasure, then why are aliens needed to put anything in our genes? This competition will inevitably lead to us.

Thus far the evidence you claim proves you right is proving you wrong. because now you do not need aliens to do a damn thing. Evolution is doing it for you.

So again.

Proof?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

If the hindus say differently its because they are hindu. Therefore, how can anything you say be true if everyone has different opinions? Clearly if everyone is different, no myth can be certain to be true.

you are stuck in the Christian fabricated world and you refuse to see others and that is typical
I for one do not Worship a Hebrew God I Worship None I Study all I make my Own judgment
Ironically Christianity was not Suppose to be a Genital Religion that was Helped with a Roman Solider that Killed Christians for a Living until he was blinded by a Light! and Came to Worship YHWH & Jesus and Spread the Religion far and wide ... The Apostle Paul

Past lives are the biggest jokes ever. I started having memories of lives that are not mine at a very young age and still do. They are fabrications of what you want to be.

My brain has created the following personalities, with lifetimes of memories from them. Mind you, not all of them have come about yet:

-A Roman soldier stationed in Spain, standing in the beautiful Spanish wheat fields, looking over his new villa. Roughly a week or 2 of this man's life is in my mind

you have been watching Gladiator to much Gorman91

-Another Roman soldier in Scotland, over the wall. He's looking at rolling fields. It's rainy. There's maybe some fire in some scenes. Again, some 2 weeks or so of his life.

-The general of a human-alien hybrid leading his soldiers against an unknown foe. The aliens I've described above. They were not as intelligent as man, having got to where they are through trial and error. They bred the hybrids to fight their war for them. This individual I have many many memories of. He led fleets of millions of ships to defend the borders of our galactic arm. They empire had constructed warp walls at the edge of the galactic arm so that only their stargates could allow inter-arm travel. His greatest defeat was at the northern Stargate (they considered north towards the galactic core and south away from it). Here, 10 million ships faced off against the Siliban, a group of federalist traders. Their ships came storming in through the gate. They had lost control of it and the Hybrid and his army was trying to take it back. The great battle utterly destroyed their fleet, and the last move was a desperate one. They targeted the stargate and blew it to pieces. The remainder of the Siliban had to retreat, but the warp wall was in the way. The hybrid turned the battler around. That was one of the most amazing memories ever. There were also ones of his post-war architecture, siege of the capital as the hybrids attacked their creators, and the post-revolt empire that the hybrids established, enslaving the creators and forcing them into subsidiary positions. This all occurring thousands of years ago.

-A soldier whom died in Somalia, black hawk down style. Not much from his memories

- A soldier in WW3. Probably my own life. At one point A great battle in the Mississippi river. Another point I'm in the south west US, fighting an enemy I do not know. My enemies were other Americans, my allies Americans and Mexican army members. At another point I'm on a wall by the dried up Mississippi river. I'm eating with a friend like one of those construction workers in the old 1920's photos from a skyscraper worker. Behind me is a post-apocalyptic landscape, and a huge, grand white tower pumping clean air into the dead. I feel like I should be wearing a mask.

-Possibly the same person above in a later war. I'm standing in Brooklyn. Bombers are bombing New York city and I'm wearing a strange uniform, maybe a trench coat. I fly a flag that is not my own, we all do. We are fighting others with flags not familiar. This series of war dreams ends with Strange tanks marching into Moscow.

*The above seem to take part across a world union being founded.

-A soldier many years later. I'm on a spaceship. We're making first contact. Strangely enough, the person we contact is the hybrid above. I'm interwebbing my own timeline it seems. We're exploring space and first contact is not fun. The hybrids do not look human, nor do they breathe our air nor do they speak our language. We don't know what to do, but a machine is used to create a mental connection and speak with pictures.

-A victim of another first contact. This one an unknown foe. It's a supercomputer stretching across a galaxy. It has control over space and time, and is as close to God as one can get without being God. We are killed. Humanity is slaughtered.

-Many eons later, a human child born into a non-human world. It seems the same genes of the one above. This world is on Mars, teraformed. Eons after the unknown destroyed mankind, the people mankind bioengineered to live on a half terraformed mars have rebuilt. They apparently found me on an ancient ship underground. I'm the first pure-bred human in millions of years.

So as you can see, my mind is perfectly capable of fabricating far more diverse and interesting past and future lives.

OK Good Imagination good for a Scifi Bookk Ill get to that at the end of this post !

Can you prove it borrowed anything beyond holidays?

what i can Prove is the the Roman Soldiers did Exist that they could of Happen
the WW3 Space well in prediction could happen unless you refuse that it cant prediction is a great tool
Nostradamus prediction is right on the money with a few glitches ONLY because he has difficulty of understanding what he saw and can only describe what he saw that is similar in his time period
same as your book of Revelation Speaking of Nostradamus that 4 % of Chimera DNA became Active
in him as for most of us its Dormant !

Also, like I said, most any pre-Christian religion can be traced to India, and early Hinduism some would argue. And yet you use that same religion to contrast Christianity.

what i said was that Hindu believe that the Soul can live though another body as Christianity only believes the Soul can be only created in the Womb so i guess you don't Believe in Ghost & Spirits well the Holy Ghost!

What is borrowed? Zeitgeist has been proven wrong, btw.

ok what about the the other Demigods have you checked

Christianity is based on Egyptian Myths - Jesus Christ is Horus, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No. it's children who blind too. Children are perfectly capable of beating their own creativity out.

Oh and don't use the flawed "if x didn't exist we'd be thousands of years ahead by now". Humanity is a self destructive species. If it wasn't religion it'd be race. If not race, culture. If not culture, eye color. If not, this or that. Eventually, you can only say one thing. If we were just advancing and not doing those things, then we wouldn't be human. To be human is to be capable of those things and chose the better. Not to never do those things and be a godly race of automatons.

Well its true ... it all because of religion the Industrial Revolution ( Turn of the Century) to Now vs the beginning of man ! you dont see that ! from the Dark Ages to the Middle Ages the was very little change ! no advancement anything technological was considered the Works of the Devil and you were severely punished or killed accused of being a Witch or a Warlock where dont you understand that remember Galileo !

if time travel is possible bring a Lap top to show some Puritans ! in 15th century America
and you would be Hanged or Doused The next morning and considered a Devil So yeah i will PLAY that if X didn't Exist we would be thousand years Ahead ! CARD

( Kizzy Stop Reading them Books you hear or the Master will take you Away Hell think that you will get Ideas and Teach the Other Slaves of Learning from Reading
She was Sold because she helped a Slave forge a Chit(walking) Paper to Escape ! ! Did i Mention the Movie called Roots ? a good series watch it !

Those pictures are not proving you correct. Clearly not a lot changed, and the things that changed through species competition are still part of our society. This proves that we changed ourselves, not aliens.

look at the jaw structure ( the protrusion )of the Skull compare to modern man ! Wrong Homo Erectus did not change from Modern Man in a Instant yet no bone s has been found yet of the transformation

Tell me. If competition of the best members of a species is targeted to strength, smarts, and sexual pleasure, then why are aliens needed to put anything in our genes? This competition will inevitably lead to us.

So we can have the Great Minds Inventor's Problem solvers we have today and the Past of modern man

Thus far the evidence you claim proves you right is proving you wrong. because now you do not need aliens to do a damn thing. Evolution is doing it for you.

Wrong I think not ! you dont look! where's Waldo and your right they dont need to do a dam thing anymore because we are a chimera of them ! now
So again.

Proof?

I showed you already ! Ignore the Posts of this thread!!

Evolution and Creation plays both parts of life on this planet there are people like you that don't believe in it

I believed there some Entity a Being that gives it a Boost once in a while and now we Humans are doing the Same and that Evidence is There I Proved it in Links as Man created a Living synthetic reproductive Cell..

you choose to Ignore that is not my Problem

Your god is my Alien
Out of Curiosity
where is your god in your worship ? IS HE !
the God of this solar system ,
the God of this Galaxy
the God of this Universe
Which one !
remember theres a whole lot of Star's in a Galaxy and a whole lot of Galaxy's in this Universe

Watch out Gorman91 your Thoughts of Imagination might be True ! Never underestimate

Imagination is a Powerful drug in this World alot of it became a Reality !

Warner van Braun as a Child reads Jules Verne Man to the Moon with this great influence of Jules Verne
He made that Fiction a Reality and Lived to see it happen !

I could of Easily say the same thing with Genetic scientists as a Child Reading HG Well Island of Dr Moreau

ohh BTW with Warner Van Braun did make a Vehicle to go to the Moon all from a Fictional SciFI Book
as your a Story Writer who to say someone in the Near Future would make what you dream up a Reality

Watch the Animal Farm Genetic Engineering Will Ya

edit on 18-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

And you are stuck in another fabricated world. The difference is, I don't let my faith cloud my science. You do.

Oh, and Christianity was suppose to be a gentile religion. As Jesus himself said he came for sinners and all, not just Jews.

You claim to look at many, but your statements seem to show you know of none. You did not know of the fully human and fully man doctrine of Christianity. You did not know of the Islamic tradition of aliens and other critters. You did not know of the Native American traditions of the great flood of tree of life. You did not know of the Asiatic traditions of aliens, whom also view them not in the image of man. You did not know of the African beliefs of such things. You did not know anything except the few religions you claim to know, but in fact barely know about, from Persia and India. You range of knowledge is hardly expert, and is more novice than anything else.

Like I said, the holy spirit is God. It is not a common man's soul, fabricated at conception.

Do not link. Prove it in your own words. prove you have read and even know what you are claiming when you say Jesus is Horus.

Not to mention you have no way of knowing if Horus is Jesus, or if they both are a person retold from long before either. You are assuming. The presence of pyramids in most any river valley civilization indicates people find the same common methods to design. There is no such thing as being unique in culture and identity. Many find the same path. There is no reason to assume that stories being similar means they are from the same source or are linked themselves. in fact they could not prove any one thing. It could be that man has a connection to God and knows what is going to come eventually, and tells it in their own style. It could also mean that people simply found the same thing as logical. And finally,. you are forgetting that Horus and Egypt in general was nonexistent by the time of Jesus. Horus and his cults died out by the time of the Romans. Jesus and his contemporaries would have long forgotten about Horus.

The dark ages had no advancement because Rome collapsed. Not because of religion. Because of government. They failed to support the people.

The God I worship is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. he is not physical. He is outside of time. He did not evolve. he always was.

And no. There is no evidence for creation. You claim I ignore your post. No. There's simply nothing to ignore. because you haven't yet posted proof FOR me to ignore.

Where is your proof of alien intervention in human evolution? Where is your proof of any need? When there is no need, there is no reason. No reason, no point.
edit on 18-2-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join