It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What else have those Deceitfull Americans done they want to keep Secret ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I think my government sucks. But your lapdog PM is no better.

That being said the fact that it isn't all over the press is because
the press is controlled. What makes you think yours isn't?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

I think the articles you linked are a hilarious revelation. I also think that the release of this information is an ingenious design that will turn the shadow gov. at each others throats. They will forget about us and their diabolical plans to "divide and conquer" because they are going to be busy planning revenge upon each other. Double crossing is what spies do best!

Quit hating on Americans. Grab your popcorn and watch the show. It's going to get better and better as the leaks drip.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Don't lump everyone into this statement.

Come on now, someone must have voted for him!

Seriously though, this is what I was referring to

The poll also explored the expected impact of the US election. In 17 of the 22 countries surveyed the most common view is that, if Barack Obama is elected president, America's relations with the rest of the world are likely to get better...

On average 46 per cent think that US relations with the world would get better with Obama...

The countries most optimistic that an Obama presidency would improve relations are America's NATO allies - Canada (69%), France (62%), Germany (61%), United Kingdom (54%), Italy (64%) - as well as Australia (62%) and the African countries Kenya (87%) and Nigeria (71%)....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef895f47ff72.jpg[/atsimg]

www.worldpublicopinion.org...

What is that old saying? Be careful what you ask for...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

I don't want to be lumped into the deceitful bunch either. I don't like the president, I don't like the government right now, but what am I supposed to do about it? Our government doesn't even abide by our own constitution. Just because our government is screwed up, doesn't mean that all of us are that way.

If we don't like our government, we're supposed to be able to overthrow it and form a new one. HA! That literally makes me laugh. Anybody that tried to overthrow this government would very quickly disappear, never to be heard from again. Any group that tried to overthrow the government would be labeled terrorists and quickly 'taken care of.'

I don't have anything I want to keep secret from the rest of the world. There was this one dude I dated once that I wish other people didn't know about, but I don't think that's what we're talking about here.

Our government is deceiving us just like they are the rest of the world. We can't trust them either.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I personally thing there is a big divide between "Spy Snitching" and selling out the Ally your selling Nuclear Weapons to. Yeah ok so on an international covert level this thing may happen quite often but the difference is that the US government does it regularly to its Friends and for its own Political gain..so what you say ?

Imagine for one minute if Britain had done this to you ? ( I go back to the French thing and the Iraq War and how your media portrayed the French as disloyal ) your media even went as far as to campaigning the end of calling hot potato chips "French Fries" for goodness sakes, Where is the balance here ?

I suggest here that the US can not in fact be called an Ally anymore, I suggest that Australia and Britain should withdraw all its foreign support for the US and its Current war on Islamic Countries. The US should be made aware of the fact it can't just stomp on everyone and think because its the only Super Power it has this right and all must blindly bow to its back stabbing, conniving, duplicitous ways as part of hopping into bed with it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
yes ,yes and your government never sold our's out, really grow up this stuff happens all the time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join