It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

You Tube not credible ?? Seriously

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have seen so many threads on here that just say 'UFO on video' ... or 'Alien video taped'.

We all know most of the time these threads include a link to 'youtube'. Then usually the first or 2nd or 3rd response is 'Oh here we go another BS youtube vid'

or ' just cos you found it on youtube it must be real' or BS because it's on 'youtube'.

I know there is 99% rubbish on YT but what is the alternative. I have seen so many threads on here asking to let us see the original, or to PM me with the original video, etc. Now lets say for example I have RAW footage of something fairly cool and I am pretty excited about it and I want to tell the world. My only option is to upload to YT to make it public. So there we go, it's public. Then I come to ATS and the first thing that happens is .... the now standard .. YT .. BS reply.

Wot do I do. I can't win.

I have a simple question for all ... If I have good footage of something which I would love the world to see and analyse, is there some way I can upload RAW without the YT flame. ?????

I suppose my big question is .. how do we make footage publicly available without being struck down by the YT critics ??

Oh btw I do have a vid, not brilliant, but defo worth analysing.

Peace




posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by All_Truth_Soon
 


I may have missed something, but wtf are you talking about?

post your video already, if its lame, we'll tear it to shreds, if it's straight then we're cool and you'll enjoy your s&f's

peace
edit on 4-2-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Stop whining and post a video. I don't care where.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Simple. Post the vid, and don't worry about the critics. If they bother you that much. You're on the wrong website.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by All_Truth_Soon
 


If you had an piece of AMAZING footage then posting it on youtube would be the last thing you should do as you are throwing your copyright straight out of the window.

If for example I had undeniable clear RAW tape of me having a conversation with an alien Grey then I would be phoning news channels for the highest bidder, not posting it on ATS
edit on 4-2-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
lol don't take it to heart pal its just the internet culture . Its just the phase right now where we calls shinangons to youtube videos because of so many fakes , and its hard to credit a youtube video . Originals are asked to see if anything has been tampered with . If you have nothing to hide then fight tooth and nail . After all if your telling the truth you'll just be right all along while others foolishly point and laugh .

Screw what they think just post it ,, play it , get your responses , put together your own conclusion and move on .


Calling bs is easier then sitting there trying to "debunk" it .

Don't take it to heart ... just brush it off get up and put up ! There are many clown critics . but thats all they are is just silly clowns looking for a laugh or two .



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Did ye even read my OP..

If someone has a vid, where do they put it for you guys to look at or download without putting it on YT.

All I am asking is, is there somewhere in the world/internet for someone like myself who has some footage on my camera and I want to share it, without the stigma of You Tube.

Simple question.

Surely there is a simple answer.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by All_Truth_Soon
 


If you have a large .avi or .mov file or whatever you can upload it to a free file host like
www....(nolink) or
megaupload.com...



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by All_Truth_Soon

All I am asking is, is there somewhere in the world/internet for someone like myself who has some footage on my camera and I want to share it, without the stigma of You Tube.

Simple question.

Surely there is a simple answer.


Google it....Simple



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist
 


I thank you for your links , but from what i have seen , those sites compress video. (losing info/open to debunk)
In my original OP I wanted to know how can I upload a vid to somewhere, where the original RAW vid is uploaded for all of you guys to analyse. This is just not for me this is for the future, because the lack of this facility seems to me as a major flaw in the analysing of vids and photos.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by All_Truth_Soon
 


Just how big are we talking, if it's in the gigabytes then you will be lucky to find anyone willing to give away that much space for nothing.

If its a few hundred megs then there are lots of free web hosts you can use.

You may well run out of free bandwidth pretty quickly though

list
edit on 4-2-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by All_Truth_Soon
I have seen so many threads on here that just say 'UFO on video' ... or 'Alien video taped'.

We all know most of the time these threads include a link to 'youtube'. Then usually the first or 2nd or 3rd response is 'Oh here we go another BS youtube vid'

or ' just cos you found it on youtube it must be real' or BS because it's on 'youtube'.

I know there is 99% rubbish on YT but what is the alternative. I have seen so many threads on here asking to let us see the original, or to PM me with the original video, etc. Now lets say for example I have RAW footage of something fairly cool and I am pretty excited about it and I want to tell the world. My only option is to upload to YT to make it public. So there we go, it's public. Then I come to ATS and the first thing that happens is .... the now standard .. YT .. BS reply.

Wot do I do. I can't win.

I have a simple question for all ... If I have good footage of something which I would love the world to see and analyse, is there some way I can upload RAW without the YT flame. ?????

I suppose my big question is .. how do we make footage publicly available without being struck down by the YT critics ??

Oh btw I do have a vid, not brilliant, but defo worth analysing.

Peace


Ok here's the thing...

You have this amazing footage that trumps the entire history of ufo footage, it proves conclusively to everyone who sees it that they are real, and it even has them waving at you as they drop you off after that seductive probing.

You don't hand it to anyone else, no authority, no friends, no one else saw it, despite it being the biggest thing in little old skunksville, you don't alert the media before hand, you don't advise anyone else on the whooolleee wiiidddeee interweb, you just post it on YOUTUBE with the title "REAL UFO, 100% REAL GUYS!!!!"

See where I'm going?

No... you don't have the bestest footage in the world and go right to youtube and sit there waiting for people to admire the brilliant soundtrack you superimposed over it, or the amazing adobe intro...

So... Once apon a time, youtube was considered the lowest common denominator for the posting of UFO vids.

But now it's all you bloody see, and not a single one of them are real, valid or worthy of consideration without any other additional evidence to support it.

If you record the biggest UFO flying over your house, with lights and smog and lasers, and put it on youtube and NO ONE ELSE comes out to say "Hey I saw that!" providing their own footage, then.... Why bother explaining it... Ugh...




posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by All_Truth_Soon
 

You can email the raw to one of the SME's or admins to look at. If it's good they might host it on the site here.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Dropbox
Box.net
GMail Drive
ADrive
MediaFire
edit on 2.4.11 by toreishi because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf
 


C'mon guys.. All I asked is ' If someone has a really good vid, where can it be uploaded/announced .. from camera to internet .. LOSSLES

So that you guys can either debunk it or lovingly prove it PROOF

So, tell me, is there a way to FTP a file (video/photo/audio) with all it's original data intact.

Like i said. simple question, surely there must be a simple answer

Can we get RAW camera footage from camera to the outside world ... Lossless.

I think ATS has the facility to make this happen,

Where did the AMAZING FOOTAGE thing come from ??????? ..... oh really YouTube........ right !


edit on 4-2-2011 by All_Truth_Soon because: The amazing footage thing WOW .... lol



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by All_Truth_Soon
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist
 


I thank you for your links , but from what i have seen , those sites compress video. (losing info/open to debunk)
In my original OP I wanted to know how can I upload a vid to somewhere, where the original RAW vid is uploaded for all of you guys to analyse. This is just not for me this is for the future, because the lack of this facility seems to me as a major flaw in the analysing of vids and photos.



You are mistaken, they don't compress anything. You upload your RAW video, or any kind of file, and it will give you a download link url that you give to people, or copy and paste here. Someone then goes to that url and can download the file you uploaded.

Mediafire lets you upload 200 megs without an account and Megaupload allows up to 1 gig for free.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by All_Truth_Soon
 


How about here?

media.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-2-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Do i have to open an account for them ?



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
You are mistaken, they don't compress anything. You upload your RAW video, or any kind of file, and it will give you a download link url that you give to people, or copy and paste here. Someone then goes to that url and can download the file you uploaded.

Mediafire lets you upload 200 megs without an account and Megaupload allows up to 1 gig for free.



www.filedropper.com lets you upload 5 gigs. I don't know what you do if it's bigger than that. Actually I might, your ISP might provide some web hosting with your account. Create a simple web page there to host it.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by All_Truth_Soon
 


You can upload your video to the media portal.

Simply log in using your current ATS user name and password.

You can also do member blogs, podcasts, pictures and variety of other features.

~Keeper



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join