It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John R. Moore and "Global Warming" : All signs of doom point to this video!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
is that John a real idiot or am i missing something? he is telling people that alot of "navy" guys are moving to the ozarks due to it being a safe place, shows the proposed sea level rise, and then...wait for it.. here it comes...

then SHOWS IT IS BASICALLY the epicenter of the new madrid fault zone which will have numerous +9 level earthquakes???

im not sure he listens to what he says.. it is all in part 4 of his video. i will keep watching but give his "retired navy sub mariners friends who ahve mover to the ozarks" a golden poopoo award for tardism

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
is that John a real idiot or am i missing something? he is telling people that alot of "navy" guys are moving to the ozarks due to it being a safe place, shows the proposed sea level rise, and then...wait for it.. here it comes...

then SHOWS IT IS BASICALLY the epicenter of the new madrid fault zone which will have numerous +9 level earthquakes???

im not sure he listens to what he says.. it is all in part 4 of his video. i will keep watching but give his "retired navy sub mariners friends who ahve mover to the ozarks" a golden poopoo award for tardism

I don't know much about the ozarks, but how high are they? Moore seems to stress being as high above sea level as possible. He's not worried about earthquakes, but more about the permanent change of coastlines due to rising ocean levels.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You have to admit, John Moore has his facts very well researched. He may not know it all, but he seems like he is sincerely trying to get the word out that an event is happening. Beginning of 2008 he mentioned that Gold and Silver would be good buys and he was correct. He said before the economic collapse that the economy is in deep trouble and the decision has been made to keep printing money. Many of his facts can be verified, so at the very least he appears to be credible.

My thoughts. Things happening around the world lately seem to have been planned for people to slowly one by one escape to their bunkers in an orderly fashion. So many of the news anchors quitting or retiring, leaders from many countries stepping down, US government preparing for a shutdown, the Canadian Government decided to call an election and the leaders took off to promote their agendas, now Portugals PM steps down. This could all be a massive co-incidence as well, but it seems at the very least a little strange.

Also, the 10th planet may not be disrupting our solar system as he suggest but instead, maybe a planned depopulation by messing with mother nature, for example, the gulf oil spill to try and disrupt the Guflstream, HAARP and who knows what else. Time will tell, but I think we are living in interesting times.

I have to agree with one of the former posters here in that I don't mind "going down with the ship" either. If it all adds up, why would I want to save myself and let others perish. The transformation taking place may be much more on a spiritual level and running and hiding whilst others suffer seems by far the most cowardly way out.
edit on 8-4-2011 by klrman because: correct spelling

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by klrman

The Fukushima Incident was a game changer for me. I'm no longer really interested in survival, though my survival instincts are strong. I don't think I would want to live in a society of elitists who would let the majority of their species die without warning or explanation either.

I'm now trying to enjoy what time we have left of "normal life". If things go south I don't care anymore. Family and friends are important. Fulfilling lifelong desires is also important.

There's no time like the present to start checking off items on your "bucket list". Everything may be fine in the end, but why take Life for granted?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join