UFO during interview with Georges St-Pierre

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Looks like an animation to me. Especially when you look at how it hovers.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hi, im new here my name is Reality999, im from England and have been a fan of ATS for years. Anyway for my first comment:
I personally think this is one of the clearest 'UDO' (unidentified de-materialisy object!) vids that ive seen in many months! Who is the guy that noticed it, Human_Alien? Excellent catch, you have a good sharp eye'. Col*

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
FINALLY!

A saucer video great find op

Sick of all the CGI orbs going around, that looks like what I saw and it was there then it just winks out of time space just like it

This peaks my interest
edit on 7-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
reply to post by Human_Alien

Anyone who thinks this is real is an idiot!

How is the movie coming along? I mean hoax lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is simply a marketing scam! Build a bit of publicity and you've taken the bait...Congratulations.

Do you have proof of these claims ? How do you know this?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hi, im new on ATS, although i have been a fan for months. My name is Col and im from England. My user name is Reality999, anyway heres my first comment:
To me personally this is one of the clearest 'UDO' (unidentified de-materialising object) vids ive seen in many months! It just appears for 10 seconds then disappears!! I think it was Alien_Human who posted the video, id like to say well done, excellent find, also at 01:27 there appears to be two more similar objects in the sky above GSP's head. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth
In my opinion this is a real UFO sighting, it doesn't look like a camera or any other anomaly, and well, in these days anything could be CGI, you either believe or you don't there is no proof of anything here.

The way I see it this object approaches the camera at a very high speed from far off on the horizon and stops almost instantly, as others have said it also looks like maybe it materialized or de-cloaked.

Then in its departure it looks like it teleports away, but more likely it just left really fast, the same amazing speed that it used to arrive with.

Also just before it leaves, a light or something flashes/blinks on one side of the object, pretty cool clip.

I noticed that too. I think if people take the time to really look at it, they'll realize this isn't an artifact or an insect or dust. And it definitely does not move with the camera. I also think you're right about it appearing and then possible exiting at an unbelievable speed. This seems to be common with UFO's.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
reply to post by Human_Alien

Anyone who thinks this is real is an idiot! It is simply a marketing scam! Build a bit of publicity and you've taken the bait...Congratulations.

Hmmm...a lot of people are saying this could be an artifact on the video or a bug. Wouldn't that destroy your idea that this is a marketing scam? You are sure of this, huh? In fact, unless your target audience is a small group of UFO enthusiasts, this "marketing scam" wouldn't make sense at all, would it?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is pretty funny.

"The saucer whacks him off."

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
It is a good video, my son and myself saw around 6 ufo's in Dunedin, Fl about a month ago while surfing. What shocked us was that their where more than 1 type, one looked like a huge pipe twice as long a e jetliner it flew like an arrow then was at a 45% angle while still flying straight then it was completely sideways while still going straight and it stopped then went sideways into very thin clouds over Calidisi Island then disapered while we watched a little later it appeared right after seeing a disc disapere and 15 seconds later it diapered again. At this point it was hard to surf because we didn't want to miss another one. It is not the first time at this location that we have actually seen a craft disapere in broad daylight. also sons friend video taped a night sighting in Dunedin, FL on his Iphone which is real cool it's posted on utube. He's a believer now and has been looking to see more ever since our first sighting. I myself think it's military due to MacDill airforce base in Tampa. I myself have seen on 4 differant occasions in daylight of crafts disapering while watching which is freaky to say the least. I hope to see more now and have a video camera for my surfboard just for the next time.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Has anyone started that the dot, could have arrived from far away and out of veiw, then reversed the same way. This would mean the earlier example of it changing shape, would just be it moving quickly as it leaves and becoming smaller in the cameras veiw.

I just saw they had, this was my veiw to sorry.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Slipdig1 because: i'm an idiot and didn't read properly

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I suppose I should have specified what the video I posted is.

It's a video speculating that GSP has had contact with aliens. They play segments of his interviews backwards and find him saying things to do with aliens. It's pretty interesting and full of laughs, although intended to be serious.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realist999
Hi, im new here my name is Reality999, im from England and have been a fan of ATS for years. Anyway for my first comment:
I personally think this is one of the clearest 'UDO' (unidentified de-materialisy object!) vids that ive seen in many months! Who is the guy that noticed it, Human_Alien? Excellent catch, you have a good sharp eye'. Col*

I actually found it on YouTube and read the comments. So although it would be easy for me to take full credit, I just can't.

I agree, I think this might just be one of those WTF-UFOs.

Thanks for using my thread for your first comment. I feel I should buy you dinner now or something

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pfawcett1
It is a good video, my son and myself saw around 6 ufo's in Dunedin, Fl about a month ago while surfing. What shocked us was that their where more than 1 type, one looked like a huge pipe twice as long a e jetliner it flew like an arrow then was at a 45% angle while still flying straight then it was completely sideways while still going straight and it stopped then went sideways into very thin clouds over Calidisi Island then disapered while we watched a little later it appeared right after seeing a disc disapere and 15 seconds later it diapered again. At this point it was hard to surf because we didn't want to miss another one. It is not the first time at this location that we have actually seen a craft disapere in broad daylight. also sons friend video taped a night sighting in Dunedin, FL on his Iphone which is real cool it's posted on utube. He's a believer now and has been looking to see more ever since our first sighting. I myself think it's military due to MacDill airforce base in Tampa. I myself have seen on 4 differant occasions in daylight of crafts disapering while watching which is freaky to say the least. I hope to see more now and have a video camera for my surfboard just for the next time.

Can you link that YouTube onto this thread? I would love to see it!
Thanks

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey

Originally posted by splint
you guys are all retards. A marketing ploy? This video isn't even popular. its already forgotten and no one cares about it except for ATS. This is exactly why I stopped coming to ATS. Every single thing is FAKE. 100% of it is proven fake. My computer is fake, its CGI. My watch is fake, its a marketing ploy trying to make me look rich. My house fake, its too convenient.

this ufo video is fake, they are trying to market this movie:

I dont know what it is, but to say its a marketing ploy is a joke.

Call me the undertaker, I am here to bury this thread

mmalice.com...

As I have stated before George St Pierres biggest fear is to be abducted by Aliens. I believe somebody has added the bad animation in. Its either to freak GSP out or to poke fun of him. Lets also add the fact it is poorly animated. Lets say you don't believe this point of view then lets look at the following example.

Maths plays a big part in this, maths is the key to a lot of things. If you play the lottery the odds are stacked against you, and you always think you will win based on a feeling then you are fooling yourself and haven't fully grasped maths.

The same applies here, the odds of seeing a ufo are very low in general in . Lets throw in the fact the UFO will be captured accidently on film, perfectly framed within frame of the video, this alone increases the odds even more against you. Now lets specify that it is a GSP interview - oh boy

If you asked me which was more accurate somebodies intuition/feeling or maths, I would say maths every single time.
edit on 6-2-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

GSP is one of the worlds pound for pound best fighters, and in an interview he admitted his biggest fear is a UFO

mmalice.com...

Looks like somebody has added that UFO most probably to wind him up. This thread should drop down into the abyss, as the GSP ufo video has no validity. Lets not go into the poor animation, I know people want to believe really badly, but lets not drop our standards in the process.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I hope this works. this is link to sons friend night time sighting in Dunedin, Fl. this was taken from in his car facing the gulf of mexico on main st in dunedin.
www.youtube.com...
it happened on the 18th of jan2011 I don't know how to get the one the person originally stabalized when my son and his friend first watched it on our computer you could see a second light come from lower right hand side from the ground shooting at an angle to the left uper corner faster than a missle now when I view it I can't see it and we all wonder how that caould happen without somebody editing it out after the fact. also freind posted to mufon and somehow left it to where people could get his info because somebody called and told him to remove the post now he said he won't report anything else it really scared him.
edit on 13-2-2011 by pfawcett1 because: added more info.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pfawcett1

What the hell was THAT? If that wasn't a remote controlled device (like a plane or toy disc) then, that's pretty bizarre. It darted around like a friggin mosquito!

Got more? If so, you should start a thread. Being your neighbor (sorta) I'd be real interested in seeing what you got.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey

As I have stated before George St Pierres biggest fear is to be abducted by Aliens. I believe somebody has added the bad animation in. Its either to freak GSP out or to poke fun of him. Lets also add the fact it is poorly animated.

and what are you comparing it to?

Looks like somebody has added that UFO most probably to wind him up. This thread should drop down into the abyss, as the GSP ufo video has no validity. Lets not go into the poor animation, I know people want to believe really badly, but lets not drop our standards in the process.

You commenting on it is actually BUMPING it up into the active threads. So, so much for the abyss you seem to want. (why should it even matter to you anyway? I just don't understand people who comment like that)

Anyway, because GSP has a public UFO interest, this can work both ways.

Yes, someone can be playing a joke on him or............there's a reason why he's had a propensity or interest in the field of UFOlogy.

Listen, Bill Hicks often talked about UFOs and it is my deep deep DEEP belief, he had connections either subconsciously or consciously only he didn't want to talk about them in public.

People who have experiences often turn to 'jokes' (stand up comic) or substance abuse (drinking or drugs) to help dull the thoughts that don't make sense.

And contrary to what certain people believe, very intelligent people (not just back-wood woodchucks) think they have had experiences with off-world entities. Present company included

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Well, this is definitely an interesting video, to say the least. It has several things going for it:

-Not claimed to be a UFO video
-Uploader didn't even seem to notice the "UFO"
-Not uploaded by typical youtube UFO fanatic with creepy/ambient music in the background
-Not typical "lights in sky" nighttime footage

If you watch closely, when the 'UFO' first shows up, it appears to grow and expand outward. This, to me, makes it looks more like an artifact as opposed to an actual craft just materializing or suddenly zipping in from the far off distance. Also, you can see that it sort of 'flickers' right before it vanishes.

I don't really know what to make of it. I'm no video expert, I'm not knowledgeable about the various types of video artifacts and anomalies.I will say, at the very least, it's far more intriguing that most of the UFO videos I've seen lately and definitely doesn't seem like a flat out CGI hoax.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hirsty93

Ty hirsty93. I ran across the same video explanation video today. WELL worth the watch and might shed some light on GSP's apparent "fans" ;D

Here is the examiner (I know...) article that also goes into the methodology of "mirror filtering".

The open source methodology used in detecting the secret messages of Georges St-Pierre complies with the standards and results of a published study in which human listeners monitored speech sounds that had been subject to various degrees of mirror filtering in order to measure their relative intelligibility under highly filtered conditions. Commenting on the results of this study, Britain’s prestigious Royal Society noted how "It is remarkable that speech remains reasonably intelligible even under conditions of extreme distortion, such as ... time reversal of segments of speech (Saberi & Perrott 1999)" - Brian C.J. Moore, "Basic auditory processes involved in the analysis of speech sounds", (Phil. Trans. R. Soc. B12 March 2008 vol. 363 no. 1493 947-963) The authors of the study told Nature, one of the premier publications in science, how "We have studied the intelligibility of speech, and find it is resistant to time reversal of local segments of a spoken sentence" - Kourosh Saberi and David R. Perrott, "Cognitive restoration of reversed speech", (Nature 398 (29 April 1999) 760). One of the authors, distinguished University of California, Irvine Professor of Cognitive Sciences Kourosh Saberi even went so far as to state how "Speech is a multidimensional stimulus. There are different ways you can extract a message from it.”

And that is the opinion of science - that there are different ways to extract messages from spoken language, including language that has been subject to high degrees of mirror filtering.

What do you think? Was the current UFC Welterweight Champion of the World, the man Sports Illustrated called the 2009 Fighter of the Year also a victim of traumatic UFO abduction that scarred his psyche with confused feelings and lingering fears? Join the discussion on Examiner.com, Georges St-Pierre’s secret UFO abduction messages and weigh in with your opinion today!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
GSP was not impressed with the UFO's performance that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join