It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO during interview with Georges St-Pierre

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
If that isn't CGI then it must be a UFO no known human aircraft can apear out of nowhere, float in place without rotors, and disappear. Interesting.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'm calling bull on this one. Notice how at first the UFO fades into being visible, then about ten seconds later it goes up slightly as if it is ascending and then POOF vanishes. If it can fade into view like it first did why must it POOF when it leaves?

Now don't call me a skeptic. I have seen a couple odd things in the sky and a definite UFO once. So yea, I'm skeptical of this one. In the end it looks edited to me.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
never expected human alien to like ufc

i think the aliens are interested in this gladiator like combat, as if they saw it in ancient rome, now they see it in 2011

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
In my opinion this is a real UFO sighting, it doesn't look like a camera or any other anomaly, and well, in these days anything could be CGI, you either believe or you don't there is no proof of anything here.

The way I see it this object approaches the camera at a very high speed from far off on the horizon and stops almost instantly, as others have said it also looks like maybe it materialized or de-cloaked.

Then in its departure it looks like it teleports away, but more likely it just left really fast, the same amazing speed that it used to arrive with.

Also just before it leaves, a light or something flashes/blinks on one side of the object, pretty cool clip.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Anyone who thinks this is real is an idiot! It is simply a marketing scam! Build a bit of publicity and you've taken the bait...Congratulations.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
looks real the way it appears and shoots off and the shape as well,hope it's not a hoax,always the same but, a dot in the distance,come down a bit closer and say hello,even drag an advertising flag behind you and say were here.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
An interesting vid and it does look like one of them unidentified flying objects, or ufo as we like to say. But as to what it is, who knows? and it's anybody's guess, maybe them aliens are scouting for earths mighty warriors, for when they take over, and they want to see who has the fighting spirit to stand up to them.
But unfortunately gsp's martial arts is of no match for a disintegrator gun or a craft that can shift dimensions and probably blow up cities, or telepathic mind control powers and all that, were doomed I tellz yous. All your base is belong to us....Nah just messing, kind of, anyways cool vid whatever it's really about.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

Anyone who thinks this is real is an idiot! It is simply a marketing scam! Build a bit of publicity and you've taken the bait...Congratulations.

Your theory about the marketing scam is as valid as any and it’s quite possibly the truth, but to call everyone who believes this is real idiots? That’s a ridiculous broad stroking and rude claim to make, one which only shows us all the piece of idiot in you.

Instead of blowing off the video giving your opinion as if it were fact and insulting people, try being nice and adding insight to the thread. Just a suggestion..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I am surprised i missed this!! im a big fan of the ufc.

GREAT POST OP!

s&f

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpunGCake
i know bull when i see it and it was no ufo.

Actually dude, thats exactly what it is, a Unidentified Flying Object. I mean the op asked what it could be, he did not say that its aliens in a flying craft out for a stroll. Now if it was an IFO, Identified flying object.... Or a AFO, alien flying object... then it would be something. But when you look for UFO's you tend to find them.

And even if you get a vid of an actual alien craft close up and personal, it wouldn't mean much because it can also be done today with CGI if somebody wanted to do that, even if it was real, anybody can say it's just say cgi and no one can really prove within the realm of having absolutely no doubt that it wasn't cgi. Especially if your the government and you have trillions of dollars at your disposal, and would want to do something like that, Or if your the government and would want to disprove something like that, with enough money I'm sure they can find a way.

Do we always got to argue if it's a UFO, off course it's a UFO, thats why the op put it up, me thinks. So whether its a blimp, or a glitch, or a missile, or swamp gas, or a Chinese lantern, or a hoax for promotion, or even a actual alien craft, since we don't know yet, well then it's a UFO.

Who here is debating that it is not a UFO? It looks like a UFO to me, as in I don't know what it can be, but it can be many things, from that little short time it was in the vid it was "unidentified" to me. And if its not a UFO then what is it?
edit on 6-2-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: I suxs at spelingz

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
interestingly appears as the interviewer says the words "the striking truth"...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
viral marketing ploy....duhhh......see how the ufo appears right when they talk about his movie??lol
edit on 6-2-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Looks like some clever cookie is capitalizing on the recent UFO sightings while using it to market this video.

Step 1. Download UFO faker program
Step 2. Film UFC video
Step 3. Add UFO into video and post
Step 4. Watch the view count rise and smile

Just my opinion that is

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

UFO Faker program ? Please provide me the link.. About video its on their official Youtube channel.. as well..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Strange indeed. I wonder, if it popped up around the area another time, the video didn't catch? S&F Thanks for sharing. Truly unidentified object.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FPB214
reply to post by Graphix10

That actually is interesting. I mean, when I first saw this I thought "what are the chances of a UFO being caught on camera in a Georges St Pierre video."

And that video you just had of him saying that for some reason he has always been afraid of being taken by aliens is strange. It's funny, and strange at the same time considering the two videos.

Also I don't see why GSP would do this on purpose, considering he's making tons of money already. IF anything, it wouldn't even promote him, just the fact that UFO's exist. But just the fact that he seems like he is being serious, saying that it is totally stupid but it's basically just some primal fear he has, and here is a UFO showing up in a video with him.

So very interesting.

edit on 5-2-2011 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

I agree, he seems quite bothered by this. And the fact that he said since childhood adds an even more interesting bit of info. As we all know, many times abductees are taken from the time they are young children. I wonder if GSP would ever consider regression hypnosis. I bet there is more to this than we realize...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by infomaster

Everybody needs to watch this version as it has the other video on it as well! I caught this too. I posted the other video on page 6.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
you guys are all retards. A marketing ploy? This video isn't even popular. its already forgotten and no one cares about it except for ATS. This is exactly why I stopped coming to ATS. Every single thing is FAKE. 100% of it is proven fake. My computer is fake, its CGI. My watch is fake, its a marketing ploy trying to make me look rich. My house fake, its too convenient.

this ufo video is fake, they are trying to market this movie:

I dont know what it is, but to say its a marketing ploy is a joke.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by splint
you guys are all retards. A marketing ploy? This video isn't even popular. its already forgotten and no one cares about it except for ATS. This is exactly why I stopped coming to ATS. Every single thing is FAKE. 100% of it is proven fake. My computer is fake, its CGI. My watch is fake, its a marketing ploy trying to make me look rich. My house fake, its too convenient.

this ufo video is fake, they are trying to market this movie:

I dont know what it is, but to say its a marketing ploy is a joke.

Call me the undertaker, I am here to bury this thread

mmalice.com...

As I have stated before George St Pierres biggest fear is to be abducted by Aliens. I believe somebody has added the bad animation in. Its either to freak GSP out or to poke fun of him. Lets also add the fact it is poorly animated. Lets say you don't believe this point of view then lets look at the following example.

Maths plays a big part in this, maths is the key to a lot of things. If you play the lottery the odds are stacked against you, and you always think you will win based on a feeling then you are fooling yourself and haven't fully grasped maths.

The same applies here, the odds of seeing a ufo are very low in general in . Lets throw in the fact the UFO will be captured accidently on film, perfectly framed within frame of the video, this alone increases the odds even more against you. Now lets specify that it is a GSP interview - oh boy

If you asked me which was more accurate somebodies intuition/feeling or maths, I would say maths every single time.
edit on 6-2-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join