It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO during interview with Georges St-Pierre

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

I second that - there is video compression going on, and it looks like the compression begins to create an artifact for about 7 seconds or so, and then it quickly gets written over. Either than, or the video promoters intentionally put it in there as an "easter egg" to get more video views. There is a science to creating viral videos, and it looks like these guys did their homework.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I called government officials. They officially pointed out that it was a mosquito hovering at a 45degree angle after sipping some local gasoline at a fuel station and was intoxicated and the wing of the mosquito was reflecting the rays of the sun because the arc of the rainbow from another country refracted light distortion on the wingtip.

All too simple. Thanks to your friendly neighborhood government officials.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
I have never heard of this Georges St Pierre ,and now i have.Why? because thats what he wants.

He is a multi-title champion in the world of mixed martial arts. MMA and Octagon cage fighting. trust me, to those wo watch bare knucle/submission fighting......this guy needs no UFO or introduction. He is well known without the UFO.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Digital artifact. Plain and simple. Nothing more to it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Oh my God, are you seriously kidding me? All these stars and flags for THIS?? Man you UFO'ers are really desperate!

I haven't the heart to tell you all that it's an upload glitch in the video. Wow.

Ok, now everyone will say, but it's "declaoking!" Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Glitch. That's all it is.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Originally posted by 12voltz
I have never heard of this Georges St Pierre ,and now i have.Why? because thats what he wants.

He is a multi-title champion in the world of mixed martial arts. MMA and Octagon cage fighting. trust me, to those wo watch bare knucle/submission fighting......this guy needs no UFO or introduction. He is well known without the UFO.

yes to those who give a monkeys about two men acting like chimps.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMcgaha
You guys are jumping to conclusions. This is one of many cases where UFO believers just assume the object is other wordly or unusual.

The opject is clearly a dirt like material on the camera. The wind is blowing the material got on the camera & the wind later blew it off. That was why it vanished without direction.

You can even see the tail end blowing in the wind. Then it peeled off.

Clearly YOU'RE the one jumping to a conclusion. "Dirt on a camera" is a pretty absolute conclusion. Not only do you claim it's dirt but you then go on to explain how it got there!!! ????

Please JamesMcgaha, be careful what you accuse others of before looking at yourself.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
reply to post by grindhouzer

I second that - there is video compression going on, and it looks like the compression begins to create an artifact for about 7 seconds or so, and then it quickly gets written over. Either than, or the video promoters intentionally put it in there as an "easter egg" to get more video views. There is a science to creating viral videos, and it looks like these guys did their homework.

Sounds reasonable. More so than a deliberate hoax. Thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I honestly think that could be a bug. It seems to flutter right before it zips off, which is indicative of a winged insect.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If the aliens get free tickets to the UFC event in Toronto I am going to be sooo pissed.

(and ya, likely a digital error of some sort)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone mentioned this...but George is on record as saying he is extremely scared of, guess what..BEING ABDUCTED BY ALIENS. I saw the video on YouTube. Here's the link...

www.youtube.com...

This is interesting.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Graphix10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Whoa! Now I am impressed!!!! At 26 seconds. Upper right.
I don't believe this is a smudge, bug, plane, helicopter or missile. So? What is it?

That makes this video alot more interesting then...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Graphix10

That actually is interesting. I mean, when I first saw this I thought "what are the chances of a UFO being caught on camera in a Georges St Pierre video."

And that video you just had of him saying that for some reason he has always been afraid of being taken by aliens is strange. It's funny, and strange at the same time considering the two videos.

Also I don't see why GSP would do this on purpose, considering he's making tons of money already. IF anything, it wouldn't even promote him, just the fact that UFO's exist. But just the fact that he seems like he is being serious, saying that it is totally stupid but it's basically just some primal fear he has, and here is a UFO showing up in a video with him.

So very interesting.

edit on 5-2-2011 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The way it appeared and dissapeared it looked cgi to me. More so when it dissapeared it was gone for a split second, appeared in less of a second and dissapeared again.

I could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shikamaru
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well I'm usually one to say "OMG!! Awesome!", but because the camera has some bad sensitivity settings, the upper portion of the video footage is often distorted by a white haze-like gradient. While it might've captured everything within 20 feet ok, as you you look further back, everything in the background has an almost-white glow coming off of it's surface.

Now, if you look at the sky, you can tell the object is there the entire time the camera is pointed that way, but after the camera automatically adjusts settings, the sky begins to turn blue, and the object becomes more visible. But then the camera man continues to move (obviously the cam is handheld or is shoulder-mounted), so when he moves, the light begins to get distorted again, and the blue sky is again, covered by this white haze, which makes it look like the object dissapears the same way it entered.

Anyone that's ever taken a TV-Production class would've pointed this out in the first page of the thread.

What the object IS more than likely, is a blimp. And I say this because I live in FL, and I constant see those fellas flying around and wow, they do look like UFO's sometimes, and sometimes they look like small horizontal ovals. That's what was caught here more than likely.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Shikamaru because: (no reason given)

I completely agree with this, I have worked on post production as well, don't forget occam's razor

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
GSP is so AWESOME that even the Aliens want to get his autograph!!!

The guy is phenomenal, what can you say?!!

EDIT to add -- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Josh Koscheck, you looked like a 12 year old girl against GSP in that fight fella!!!

edit on 5-2-2011 by pplrnuts because: Because Josh Koscheck HAS A BIG MOUTH AND IS A WEASEL

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
I honestly think that could be a bug. It seems to flutter right before it zips off, which is indicative of a winged insect.

This is where I am.

Tiny flying insect on camera.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Where is that One Guy who has legions of followers here and tells us all that we are all wrong and there is nothing to see?
I can't sleep at night thinking UFOs are real so could someone put out a call to him?
Thnx

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I would have to see a LOT more evidence to even remotely conclude this is an UFO. It could be anything. I'm more inclined to believe it's some post-prod trickery on behalf of the kind people on YouTube. If you want to see something that isn't trickery, and something that is really there, over Papoose dry lake in Watertown, check out this thread I posted ages ago on another account, which I got banned for, for some strange reason.

Real UFO

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
woahh just woah thats a very good find :/ cant really question that

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join