It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO during interview with Georges St-Pierre

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

The bid is a blimp?
Do I hear "swamp gas" now?
Going once, going twice................the blimp wins!!!

Please. A blimp? Really?
I'll take a fruit fly over a blimp. But that's just me.

Thanks for your opinion though.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You criticize someone for calling it CGI, then you criticize me for calling it "likely" a blimp.

Before you continue on to possibly call me "A SKEPTO-DISINFO-CONSPIRACY-AGENT!!!" since we're playing the assumption game here. I'm usually the person to jump at the idea that things are "alien" ufo's which is what I'm believing you want it to be.

But unfortunately, what you have there is likely not. That is my opinion. Try not to crucify members for having a different opinion. Geez... love what this forum is becoming.

And btw... swamp gas?... really?...

I'd also like to add that you probably didnt even research what I posted... you just read "blimp" and went haywire...
edit on 5-2-2011 by Shikamaru because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by hawaii50th

Well m'friend. You stand among the minority at this moment cause no one has proved this is CGI'd.

Just because the term:Computer Graphic/generated Imagery exists doesn't mean it applies to every single video.

Well, if you look very closely you can see to the left tip of the object that it does show where it breaks up ever so slightly.
These so called UFO sightings is always so far away or blurry, or at night, which just leaves so much doubt.
In order for them to be officially legit, the UFO would have to be hovering right over head and at least no more than a 100 feet above ground in broad daylight with a perfectly in focus and perfect contrast video or photo, or they have to land without any obstacles in the way and be close enough to get a photo or video with perfect contrast and focus and in broad daylight.
And than maybe there would be something to all of this mystery.
I believe that all of this are man made in one way or another ie. through photo or video manipulation or actual craft that was built here on Earth. My other take on this is that they are entities that have managed to come through a portal and are not true aliens.
I may be a minority on this thread, but not in the world.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
... That's where the white Lambo came from! The Skies

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I am merely disagreeing with you. I do not for a moment think this is a blimp. In fact, I'll bet my life that that was not a blimp.
We can disagree you know. We're not under any contractual agreement to see eye to eye. So please.....chill.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have never heard of this Georges St Pierre ,and now i have.Why? because thats what he wants.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I don't think there's any protocol or 'legit' guidelines for a UFO-sighting!

I hear what you say though and I am still weighing out both sides.
And not knowing these characters, I don't know if this is like them to hoax this.
Had this NOT been a celebrity, I'd give this 99% credence until proven otherwise. But I am literally 50-50.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I am merely disagreeing with you. I do not for a moment think this is a blimp. In fact, I'll bet my life that that was not a blimp.
We can disagree you know. We're not under any contractual agreement to see eye to eye. So please.....chill.

Well then next time I suggest, you not take such a sarcastic approach with me next time, it's unnecessary. Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Oh for crying out loud. We never heard of Roswell either until 1947? That doesn't mean they were looking for publicity!?

There are always two sides to every argument.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I'm sorry you took it that way. Please accept my apologies.
I do tend to be sarcastic but I mean no harm. Honestly. It's in my DNA, that's all

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Good find....S&F for ya
I bet the guy flighting inside that object got suspended.
His supervisor : "You got caught in an interview vdeo, soldier"
Him : "The cloaking device malfunction, sir"
His supervisor : "Too bad, you got suspended for two months, son"

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I don't think there's any protocol or 'legit' guidelines for a UFO-sighting!

I hear what you say though and I am still weighing out both sides.
And not knowing these characters, I don't know if this is like them to hoax this.
Had this NOT been a celebrity, I'd give this 99% credence until proven otherwise. But I am literally 50-50.

Thanks

There should be a protocol, for how many years now has this been going on with no solid proof. In fact you'd think that they would have made themselves known already with all these sightings. But no they keep playing cat and mouse, why is the big question do they play this game. Maybe because their not for real and it's all been a hoax along, man made and of another form.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Just wondering ,Did the cameraman not spot this as he was filming,or did he find it later when watching the footage?.If he did see it, where is the the obligatory WTF? along with the quick camera search of the sky looking where its gone.I havent gone through the whole thread so this may have been addressed already.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

I am of the understanding that not all UFO's present themselves in 3D. Some UFOs only become visible under different light spectrum.

I am not saying that this is the case here but many UFOs aren't noticed until afterward.

I just don't know. Ya know?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Eh.

Being an experiencer, I respectfully disagree. But this is not the thread for that.

We don't know their MO's anymore than we know our own government's MOs.

So much we don't know.
"They' like it that way apparently!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You guys are jumping to conclusions. This is one of many cases where UFO believers just assume the object is other wordly or unusual.

The opject is clearly a dirt like material on the camera. The wind is blowing the material got on the camera & the wind later blew it off. That was why it vanished without direction.

You can even see the tail end blowing in the wind. Then it peeled off.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Eh.

Being an experiencer, I respectfully disagree. But this is not the thread for that.

We don't know their MO's anymore than we know our own government's MOs.

So much we don't know.
"They' like it that way apparently!

Exactly, we don't really know our own governments MO.
I've seen these things myself, and I did sort of believe at the time, but than I kept searching, reading, and looking.
And I have come to the conclusion after many years, that no it's not what most believe it to be.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
GSP is awesome! xD

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamtheman
Here GSP talks about Alien abduction.

www.youtube.com...

Maybe they're following him and maybe that's why he's scared. Could be. I've heard this before with alleged abductees. They always had a 'fear' and never knew why only to later find out they might've been abducted their whole life.

But because we're dealing with a celebrity-like person, it kinda makes us look at this as a possible promotional tactic too but.......it's possible aliens don't discriminate and they could be tracking 'celebrities' too! Who knows.
I'm just saying.

But we're living in a world where no one believes anyone anymore so....it's all par for the course.

Maybe the aliens are the jealous, stalker type. Maybe. GSP was just caught cheating on the aliens with that Laborghini guy. The next anal probe will not be so gentle now that they know GSP is getting probed by someone else on the side.
.....I am so glad this guy doesn't know where I live.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
looks like a glitch as it disapears, mabye a pixel thing....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join