It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO during interview with Georges St-Pierre

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maccaron.Shakaron

Doesn't look like a camera glitch to me either. Now, someone mentioned hot pixel. Could THAT be what that was? (although they went on to say something about a pixel needs color?)

The way it manifested and took off is very reminiscent of what's been reported by UFO watchers and Experiencers.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Guys, that Chinese dude with long hair in the vid is Steve Wong.

He is some badass producer type whatever doing a documentary on GSP that is coming out very soon.
I donno, but let's just say I wouldn't put it past him to
"insinuate" a blue glitch of sorts like this just to generate some additional, perhaps viral interest in his upcoming work.....

Thats the only thing that makes me think this is wool.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I agree. What a great advertising gimmick!
And what's up with the guy wearing the slippers? Can't he drive a stick?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gypsychology909

Say it ain't so

Can you offer up something to back your claim? Cause I'm about to hunt him down and make Chop Suey outta him if this is a gag.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Heres an interesting interveiw I found with GSP

Not sure what to think of this so I will leave up to the pros

www.youtube.com...

Btw I don't know how to post videos sorry
edit on 5-2-2011 by Northernwolf because: Because

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Being from Montreal I Know the hotel they are in front of... it's right at the airport and the flight line is directly behind the hotel.... I can't say we're looking at a plane, but whatever it is is right on the flight line

edit on 5-2-2011 by Perfect stranger because: spelling

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

So there would n`t be any reason for promotion for the show through this going viral? Not even vaguely familiar with the show though. Reckon its a glitch of some kind. The way it appears and then just goes does n`t really suggest a UFO. Also way too short to make any definitive conclusions

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
mmacanada.net...

I'll send them an email. Not sure what good it'll do, Don't we still need a venue to view it on?
edit on 4-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: spelling

Also have you noticed that just before the object/anomaly vanishes, it seems to distort.
This is the last second or so before it vanishes. I tried my best to stabilize.

Here is a screen shot when it appears to be in half. The moment after... it's gone.

edit on 5-2-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I seriously believe they knew there was a camera there and what they were doing.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Are these the same 'dots'? Or is that part of a pole?

Those "dots" are part of the pole. Check 1:36 for a clearer image of those dots.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
IMO the object looks too animated. I believe it is either a awful attempt at CGI, or a camera anomaly.
My two cents...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I respect your opinions (plus, some of your previous posts were hysterically funny) but, how do we know how a UFO really behaves? I mean, there's just no winning.
If it cloaks, it's CGI.
If it flies into the frame, it's CGI.
If it appears from a cloud, it's CGI.
If it takes off at super duper speed, it's CGI.
And now, if it just disappears, it's STILL....CGI.

I'm telling you, these lil' alien pilots are probably laughing their skinny non-arses off realizing, there's no pleasing us Earthlings!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Could be everything... so it's unidentified...

Very impressing, nice find, S&F

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You mean these little alien pilots flying our poles ?

If you want to be taken seriously, quit posting every video you see with a colored dot somewhere in the sky.
edit on 5-2-2011 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I am here to burst your bubble

Ok a while back George St Pierre was asked what his biggest fear was and he said Aliens. So I believe this is a little tongue and cheek in regards to that. Perhaps even put in there to freak George St Pierre himself out when he watches it back.

Also if you go to youtube and increase the size of the video, the poorly animated ufo is glitching and not executed very well. Please watch it carefully and you will see what I mean.

Anyone looking forward to UFC 126 tonight, the card seems to be stacked with some great matches.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
To tell you the truth the whole scene does seem a bit setup. They start the interview with a question about a movie about GSP and the producer just happens to drive in to pick him up after one question. I'm not saying that the UFO is a fake, but just the fact that it's a bit fishy. The interviewer also seems to be doing a bit of acting and as GSP would say..I'm not impressed by his performance.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Woah great find H_A!! The object seems fading in, like uncloaking or just coming from higher dimensions.
It seems legit to me. I only wonder what the pilots of that object were doing...just take a few seconds walk in our world? What's their agenda?? I mean, what's the sense of this showing up for few seconds and then run like hell away? Interesting times we are living, tho
Thanks for sharing
H

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

reply to post by cluckerspud

I respect your opinions (plus, some of your previous posts were hysterically funny) but, how do we know how a UFO really behaves? I mean, there's just no winning.
If it cloaks, it's CGI.
If it flies into the frame, it's CGI.
If it appears from a cloud, it's CGI.
If it takes off at super duper speed, it's CGI.
And now, if it just disappears, it's STILL....CGI.

I'm telling you, these lil' alien pilots are probably laughing their skinny non-arses off realizing, there's no pleasing us Earthlings!

Haaa, I hear ya.

Well, I am sure that the folks at that youtube channel must be aware of whats on the camera at this point. Almost every comment since it was posted mentions the little bugger.

Check this out: Comment Search

Is this what you used to find the video? Cool tool.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Here GSP talks about Alien abduction.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamtheman
Here GSP talks about Alien abduction.

www.youtube.com...

Northernwolf pointed this out a few posts back. Thanks though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join