It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO during interview with Georges St-Pierre

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The object in question does move with the camera. Not kind of or sort of, but definitively.
Cool find. But I am thinking it is some kind of digital anomaly produced by the camera OR in post production OR even perhaps in the compression after upload. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
The object in question does move with the camera. Not kind of or sort of, but definitively.
Cool find. But I am thinking it is some kind of digital anomaly produced by the camera OR in post production OR even perhaps in the compression after upload. Just my 2 cents.

Everything moves with the camera. Even the buildings and trees. The camera is hand held (not that I needed to point that out) so everything is going up and down, side to side.
Just because the camera is moving doesn't mean it's prime to produce then, un-produce an object. That makes no sense to me.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Everything moves with the camera. Even the buildings and trees. The camera is hand held (not that I needed to point that out) so everything is going up and down, side to side.
Just because the camera is moving doesn't mean it's prime to produce then, un-produce an object. That makes no sense to me.

Fair enough, but I still feel that it's a digital anomaly. Just unsure how it got there.
Sucks that we cant see the raw footage as it is.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
yeahh GSP .. i live in the north of Montreal

pretty rare we have UFO here .. this UFO is quite amazing
its decloaking and then disapear very fast verticaly

clearly Alien

S&F

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

From my end it doesn't look like it moves with the camera. To me it looks like it stays relative to the building and surrounding environment while the camera moves a little.

I'd think that if that's the case -- staying steady relative to the environment and not moving with camera, that gives 2 options:
  • Something was there. Not saying space aliens but there's a tons of possibilities of things that could have been there. Antenna, light pole, military technology, etc.
  • Some object wasn't there at all - and it's a compression artifact... glitch, something of that sort.

edit on 4-2-2011 by ayoss because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Fair enough, but I still feel that it's a digital anomaly. Just unsure how it got there.

Here's their site:
mmacanada.net...

I'll send them an email. Not sure what good it'll do, Don't we still need a venue to view it on?
edit on 4-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Here's their site:
mmacanada.net...

I'll send them an email. Not sure what good it'll do, Don't we still need a venue to view it on?
edit on 4-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: spelling

nice idea .. maybe they can analyse the original HD video

did you found that UFO by yourself ?? .. looking a video of GSP

and you realise that a tiny ufo just popped up on the right side ... well good job
thumbs up for that

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I was actually reading all the comments on YouTube.

But yeah....let's just say I discovered it myself, 'k?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I was actually reading all the comments on YouTube.

But yeah....let's just say I discovered it myself, 'k?

You made an article about it .. so yeah you discovered it

this is quite the most fascinating UFO video in a long time

because the team filming GSP were there for him not to edit a video to put a ufo in it

i would bet my last beer that this object is controlled by something not human

edit on 2/5/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

That's my impression too. There's just something real authentic to it if ya ask me.

I opened their 'contact us' link on their website and in order to contact them, you have to leave your phone number. Not sure I want to do that.

So does anyone else want to contact them to see if you can get the original video (not that I think that'll do any good)?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The only other thing I can see someone saying, which actually Im surprised no one has yet is, calling it a hot pixel. Personally I dont think it is, but Im not a pro at that sort of thing, but I have certainly learned the term for it from around here with things that look like that!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I don't think it's a digital anomaly and certainly not hot pixels; they don't work like that. Hot pixels comprise of the colours cyan, magenta etc. Dead pixels are black, but permanent and not dynamic like those in the video.

Someone mentioned 'lens flare' and it isn't that either. Neither is it a bird or helicopter....or Venus.

This leaves us with at least two possibilities, a flying object or someone's had a little fun with the footage before they uploaded it. Without the original footage, I guess anyone's opinion (within reason) has equal value.

I find the location of the object interesting, it's perfectly placed in frame. If I, or another artistic person was going to add a CGI object...dead centre of that clean piece of open sky would be where I'd put it. The trees and flag-pole help to frame it perfectly. I checked out a 16 other videos from the same account and they *all* offered 720p HD. The source video was uploaded with 480p max. Anomalous or indicative of premeditation and hoaxery?

Does that prove anything? Nope. To me it's suggestive of pranksterism, but without the original footage...who knows?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Strange! Really strange!

Some cropped pics...

S&F.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Wow, nice find OP. S&F

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oklastatefan
I'm by no means a UFO or video expert but if you watch the video closely you will see it moves with the camera.

Neither am I, but as far as I can tell from watching the video, whatever it is does not move with the camera. Watch where it is in the sky and you can see that it keeps in line with the trees below, while the camera constantly shifts position.

Also, if you watch the tops of the trees as the camera moves, it's possible to see pixels fading in and out. The 'anomaly' also has this same pixel problem.

The original video is sure to be of better quality than what we're getting from YouTube, so that would be useful to see.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Great find again Human_Alien

Just one question though..... did the video editors spot this as well? I can't see how they would miss it.
Would be interesting to know

S+F

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
That is one interesting video You have there OP , and the fact that it has absolutely nothing to do with UFO's , space or any other fringe topic just gives it a huge boost in credibility . I would love for our resident image experts to take it apart and see what they come up with
Again great find .

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
My flash video doesn't work well, it gets about 5 frames per hour and I hate to be a bubble popper, but could it have been a small piece of dust or something that blew on to the camera lens and got stuck for a second, then blew off again in an upward direction?

It's cool though, I'll look it up again when I'm using a better setup.
edit on 5-2-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thanks for posting!

I seriously doubt this is a hoax. The entire video doesn't suggest that at all.
I doubt they got back to their studio and decided to stick in a 10-second UFO.

Why? What would've been their purpose? So we'd have something to discuss at ATS this weekend?

You do know they have an official website right? mmacanada.net... So suffice it to say, this doesn't appear to be some kind of YouTube dupe.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
haha yeh GSP does striike me as being outta this world, i mean who from this greedy world would pass a chance to drive a lamborghini, as for the ufo it looks like a physical object rather than being a camera fault, great discovery.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join