It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Ufo sighting in Sauk Village IL.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Just found this one on YouTube. Looks interesting and appears to be uploaded from an Android phone.
Looks/sounds convincing.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

edit on 4-2-2011 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

that's pretty cool !!! i belive it's ET

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I don't know. i don't think i buy it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

This to me is way too fishy. You have 21 comments, just joinded on the 30th of last month. This person' youtube only consists of 4 videos, these 3 and a fourth one of some teen kids (possibly same ones on these videos), joking around about eating a worm sandwich. Furthermore, for some reason these lights seem stationary, as much as the camera is what is moving the whole time, and remind me of city lights. Of course I am viewing this from an android myself.

However, if these kids aren't just acting, in an attempt to glean a few laughs over an elaborate hoax, and this is real, cool. But this one doesn't sit right with me. It's like you joined just to post this video...and I am tired of hoaxers...burnt out.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I sent a message to the people that uploaded these asking for more info.

As far as questioning my motives... I've been a fan of Coast to Coast AM since '97 and have occasionally visted AboveTopSecret.com and only rescently decided to sign up due to the Jerusalem UFO videos that popped up, just to put in my two cents. Since those vids were posted I've been checking YouTube everyday to see if there were other UFO sightings and I just saw this one 3 hours after it was uploaded and figured I'd post it for discussion.

I looked on a map and Sauk Village, IL. is just on the southside of Chicago in a heavily populated area so if these kids (sounds like the mom was recording the UFOs) saw this I would imagine A LOT more people would've seen this too and hopefully more people recorded it.

The only reason I found this interesting myself, was because it looked like these objects, or at least a few of them, changed colors and lit up a little. Kinda weird looking to me.

Hopefully more people recorded this event if it was real.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The sky above Sauk Village, Illinois is a major holding pattern for O'Hare airport. It is common to see plains stacked up at multiple elevations and circling for hours at busy times. There is hardly a time when you won't find an airliner over the town. If these are not planes then I guarantee you there were multiple pilots who witnessed this and some had to have reported the situation, at the very least as unsafe traffic in the air.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CampinTooMuch

I agree. Since they seem to live so close to the area you'd think they'd know the difference between jets and helicopters so the fact that they found this unusual sparks my interest.

They almost look like they could be chinese lanterns but some seem like white spheres while others seem to be orange and red and even flare up.

Hmmm, maybe they're military flares...I don't know? If more video surfaces or it hits the news then this could be something significant.
edit on 4-2-2011 by AstroBuzz because: (sp)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

i beleive this footage to be something REAL like a plane or helicopter........... not some myth.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The uploader said this:

"I'm new to this so i don't know how to everything but i will get... these videos were recorded on November 10,2010 around 8:00 pm south of my house over the forest preserve, they did change to the color red but didn't notice if they changed their shape. they had no sound, and moved quickly, at one time they did leave, but later returned back in the same formation as before. that's all i can remember at this time."

I never heard of any mass sighting from other people back around that time so I guess this is nothing.

Oh well.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hmm...A sighting of what?

All I see are lights that don't appear to be moving unlike the manic camera person making them streak all over the place. Add the inane banter "they've found us" "its an invasion" said with the best Bubba Gump voice and lots of laughter mean I don't take this clip at all seriously.

I'd bet planes or lanterns but even that's impossible with video like that...

Just sounds like a load of kids having a joke...
edit on 5-2-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Sorry, I probably came off harsh, after re-reading what I wrote last night, I think I over-stepped my manners, sorry for that. Still don't think the video is evident of UFOs...

top topics

join