It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pope owns all the world

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Each religion is different, each religion has denominations (Mormonism, Spiritual Christianity etc.) Each word of God is different, each command and moral law is subjective. Laugh away my friend, laugh at my unintelligent words. One question though; obviously there is no way to prove God exists or doesn't exist, then how do you know what his thoughts and desires are? How do you know what he wants? Also, do you support any type of War (Past or present) Who's side was the big fellow on? How would you know?

You said it very well, friend. IMO religion was created to control people, and keep them always fighting and divided, plain and simple. What if there were no religions? Could we as a people control our population growth? No, the world would quickly be over ran by people from third world countries that have no services for birth control. Now used to be, I shall wax nostalgic now....there was a time, in the fabulous 1960s when automobile wrecks took care of population here is the States, anyway. On the TV, before a holiday they would "project" the "death toll" for the upcoming event, and then after they would compare to see how close the Highway Safety Board came to the actual number. In those days we didn't have those pesky seat belts either, and car dashes were made of steel, as was a steering column that would pierce the driver's chest upon impact. Those kids were not too good to go through the windsheild with Mom and Dad, either. I can remember my son, who was born in 1977, laying on the rear shelf of my Chevelle as we drove, and my wife holding the baby in her lap in the front seat.

We played with DDT, fire, gasoline, and anything that would go, boom! We ate sugar my the mouth fulls, it was on most cereal. We went out to "play" in the morning and only came home for supper. Lots of people died from "mushroom poisoning," and hunting accidents.

I would love a world without religion, except maybe that humanity would care more for Mother Earth, their home, after all, and that which provides them with everything.
Anything that seeks to convert, control, place fear within you, cause you to hate, or to kill, or to do anything in a power name, such as "Jesus." And there are so many........

"More wars have been waged, more people killed, and more evil perpetrated in the name of 'God' and religion, than by any other institutional force in human history. The sad truth continues in our present day."
Charles Kimball
Gods and Religions on Planet Earth

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Good chat.

Let's agree to disagree on the cornerstone of belief.

I still hold that Islam has one authority and that is God.

It is truly frightening that people can still state this in the 21st century!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Yes i would agree.

The high priest of Rome is tasked with a unique "responsibility" to be the symbolic figurehead of the unis mundi, or the "vicar of christ" on earth.

Although, to be fair, the pope is just one man whos apart of a much larger agenda that includes all the major noble houses and many lesser arisotcratic branches.

The Muslims also seem to have stake in this, albeit, while being completely controlled by the above nobles.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

And to elaborate on the above: The program of christianity and Islam is meant to result in clash of civilizations. This clash like all clashes between a thesis and antithesis will result in a synthesis (a metaphysical principle) which is why we have this contrived, completely engineered Islamic jihadist problem that utterly conflicts with the secularism that arose out of Christian antinomianism (Another long drawn out design of these elite). This agenda ultimately dates back to the Roman empire, who helped create Islam, but in recent times we can thank the British mainly for this. Theyve had their fingers in virtually every arab country since the 19th century. They created Iraq, Sudan, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia which the State department has helped expand into every country in the middle east.

This is also why they allow Britain to be runned in by Muslim elements ( i suggest you read the book 'londonistan' by melanie phillips to get an idea how big a problem this is in britain() and theyre also allowing more and more muslims into america. Contrary to what people think, Muslims are entirely loyal to Islamic theology, whether Shi'a or Sunni or Alawi, people bound by their Sharia will respond if the time ever arises to demands made by muslim clerics to take over western societies

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Thanks for all the information.

It does seem all this "Mark of the Beast" labelling is just superstition.

Often we name things in honour of past Gods and ideas. Apollo space program after the greek God of light and music.

I've heard about RFID chip conspiracies, but i don't think it's some massive plan to control the populace. I know that they've experimented them on children in America, and what's worse it was at the desire of the parents.

I've also heard plenty conspiracies surrounding the Illuminati, Skull and Bones and Freemasony etc. - I've heard rumours that they're all into Devil worship;-

Lucifer worship seems as pointless as God worship to me tbh. And i'm sure if it is the intelligent and controlling minds of the world that they woudn't put faith in such myth and fanstasy.

Thanks again,

A&A
edit on 12/2/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Hey again
I can relate to that.

Everything's so politically correct these days, too much "Health and Safety" and "Risk Management" nonsense - Over complicating things.

It seems iditioc that we live in a world with such dangerous machines, lives could be saved with ease, we have the technology and we have the know-how.

I'm interested in a "Venus Project" type civilisation. It would entail a "Resource Based Economy", where there is no capital waste (stupid junk food, plastics bags, etc etc) we would use our resources and technology with efficiency. A truly sustaining civilisation.

Be sure to check it out if you havn't already.

I learnt of such things while watching and getting involved with the Zeitgeist movies and the communities.

Love reading your posts btw!

Your comrade,

A&A

PS. Be sure to watch the new Zeitgeist movie: "Zeitgeist: Moving Forward"
edit on 12/2/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Maybe the myth is a tool, and not the thing itself...

Some think myths are created for the peoples, while the hidden allegorical theology behind the myths are for the 'initiated'.

In either case, one cannot deny the prevalence of myth, mysticism and symbol in every era whereever you go. Freemasonry is a common example for a society that instructs men in these "mysteries". But before the establishment of these organizations the mystic meaning behind myth was reserved for the learned; in religion, and government.

If you want to learn more, i can recommend two books, the gnostic religion, and forbidden faith: the secret history of gnosticism. The former helps you understand the nature of the elitist philosophy, whereas the latter shows you how these beliefs manifest in all sorts of interesting media; novels, films, etc..like frankenstein, dr jekyl mr hyde, the matrix etc.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join