It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pope owns all the world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I was reading about the Treaty of Verona and came across this

The King's explorers had come to America to claim dominion over land by deceiving and murdering the natives, the American Indians. The King operated under the treaty of 1213 and everything was going along okay until the 1770's when the bunch of rogues called the "Founding Fathers" decided they wanted the benefits but not pay the taxes to the King. They, being lawyers, and professional educated men, didn't know they were still under the Pope's control? Their lies and fraud now would affect the American colonies and the people who lived on the land. Those common people who fought in the American Revolution were unaware that the 1213 treaty still ruled despite the fact they THOUGHT the Magna Charta was a viable piece of work.(4) The Declaration of Rights in 1689 declared the Rights of the British subjects in England. At the end of the English Declaration it stated at Section III " ...that should any of the Rights just mentioned be in violation of the HOLY ALLIANCE (1213 Treaty), ...it is as if this Declaration was never written". So we know that the English Declaration didn't fly, so what makes you think the 1774 Declaration of Rights in this British Colony would work. Weren't these people doing the same thing as the Barons did in 1215 A.D. to King John? A contract is a contract. Look at Article 1, Section 10, Clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution. Can anyone obligate a contract? Were the "founding fathers" trying to obligate a contract between two parties that still have heirs living today? Question 4. How important is the "ultimate benefactor", the Pope, The HOLY SEE, in the scheme of things? Move through history till modern times and pull Public Law 88-244, which follows Public Law 88-243 - the institution of the law- merchants Uniform Commercial Code. Are you shocked that the Pope is listed in this Public Law? Doesn't the United States have an ambassador in the Vatican? Why? Is it a government like all other nations such as France, Japan, Spain or Brazil? The Vatican runs the world, it controls the British Crown. Is it any wonder they separate man's Church and government? They don't talk about the Lord Almighty's Church (government) do they.(5) "Organized churches" are given special tax privileges because the Vatican dictates to the sixty United States trustees through the trust document, the U.S. Constitution created by the 1783 treaty between the King, frontman for the Vatican, and Adams, Hartly, Laurens, & Franklin who were operating for the King and not the people of America. Look at Article VI of the Constitution for the United States for your answer as stated in the "New History of America".(6) You see we are still under the Pope who rules over all nations as he declared he did back in 1213. The 1783 Treaty did say in the opening statement quoted exactly as it appears in olde English; "It having pleafed the Divine Providence to difpofe the hearts of the Moft Serene and Moft Porent Prince, George the Third, by the grace of God, King of the Great Britain, France and Ireland, Defender, of the Faith , Duke of Brunfwick and Laurenberg, Arch-Treafurer and PRINCE ELECTOR OF THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE, & C. AND OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, . . .." (Emphasis added in caps). Did you catch the last few words? This is from a King (man) who can supposedly make no claim over the United States of America because he was defeated? The King claims God gave him the almighty power to say that no man can ever own property because it, "goes against the tenets of his church, the Vatican/Holy Roman Empire, because the King is the "Elector of the Holy Roman Empire’" What about the secret Treaty of Verona, made the 22nd of November, 1822, which shows the power of the Pope and the Vatican's interest in the US Republic. Here is part of The Secret Treaty of Verona. "The undersigned specially authorized to make some additions to the treaty of the Holy Alliance, after having exchanged their respective credentials, have agreed as follows: ARTICLE I. The high contracting powers being convinced that the system of representative government is equally as incompatible with the monarchial principles as the maxim of the sovereignty of the people with the divine right, engage mutually, in the most solemn manner to use all their efforts to put an end to the system of representative governments, in what ever country it may exist in Europe, and to prevent its being introduced in those countries where it is not yet known. ARTICLE 2. As it cannot be doubted that the liberty of the press is the most powerful means used by the pretended supporters of the rights of nations to the detriment of those of princes, the high contracting parties promise reciprocally to adopt all proper measures to suppress it, not only in their own state but also in the rest of Europe. ARTICLE 3. Convinced that the principles of religion contribute most powerfully to keep nations in the state of passive obedience which they owe to their princes, the high contracting parties declare it to be their intention to sustain in their respective states, those measures which the clergy may adopt with the aim of ameliorating their own interests, so intimately connected with the preservation of the authority of the princes; and the contracting powers join in offering their thanks to the Pope for what he has already done for them, and solicit his constant cooperation in their views of submitting the nations."

www.truthcontrol.com...

The pope’s main goal was to try and control all the lands of the world under the doctrine he is the ‘vicar of christ’, using the myth of jesus christ to achieve this. Placing him at the top of the chain and by using the myth to his and who he serves benefit, he would proclaim that he was the owner of all lands on behalf of jesus, until such time as jesus would return and he would supposedly hand it all back to him. Contained within this is every living breathing creature including us - basically in servitude to his wishes and all he commands? This was done through a legal system called canon law, the law of contracting

edit on 4-2-2011 by boroboy because: new title

edit on 4-2-2011 by boroboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I never signed up for that or did I before I incarnated? There are so many levels to this Earth Game. What is really needed is a true independence day from servitude, a sovereign being shift in thought to begin with. Being born should not place one under servitude. Freeing ourselves is part of the game as well.

edit on 4-2-2011 by starshift because: addition

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

At least Christianity has a central authoritive figure to reform ethics and morality, and condemn dispacable acts carried out by the religious.

Islam, on the other hand, has no authority - militias and cults are allow to interpet the QuRan as they wish, and it doesn't take much interpretation to realise the QuRan is fundamentally extreme and violent.

Even still, i don't think a dictator or a central figure is nessasarily a good thing, afterall the Pope has been known to say "condoms are worse than aids" - A truelly disgusting thing to preach to suggestable minds in 3rd world countries like Africa.

Good post OP (Starred). That Vatican also has many observatories, and is very interesting in the scientific endevour, despite what many people are led to believe. I think one of their telescopes is called "Lucifier".
edit on 5/2/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

Islam, on the other hand, has no authority

Wow, really? I have tears from laughing.

God is the only authority.

The pope is a self-appointed liaison to God for man.

"And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven". - Mat 23:9

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Your Earth made me sick and provides too little to us all, I'm going to sue you

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

God is the only authority? I didn't realise.

In that case, I'm following the God of the Old Testament.......

BRB - Just going out to slander gays, call people sinners and instruct fathers to kill their children and stone their women. Just following word of God. K, THANKS, BYE.

Or perhaps Bhuddism, reincarnation is true right? God said so?

Each religion is different, each religion has denominations (Mormonism, Spiritual Christianity etc.) Each word of God is different, each command and moral law is subjective.

Laugh away my friend, laugh at my unintelligent words.

One question though; obviously there is no way to prove God exists or doesn't exist, then how do you know what his thoughts and desires are? How do you know what he wants?

Also, do you support any type of War (Past or present) Who's side was the big fellow on? How would you know?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The pope must have missed this:

The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is Mine, for ye are strangers and sojourners with Me. -Leviticus 25:23

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

reply to post by zroth

God is the only authority? I didn't realise.

In that case, I'm following the God of the Old Testament.......

BRB - Just going out to slander gays, call people sinners and instruct fathers to kill their children and stone their women. Just following word of God. K, THANKS, BYE.

Or perhaps Bhuddism, reincarnation is true right? God said so?

Each religion is different, each religion has denominations (Mormonism, Spiritual Christianity etc.) Each word of God is different, each command and moral law is subjective.

Laugh away my friend, laugh at my unintelligent words.

One question though; obviously there is no way to prove God exists or doesn't exist, then how do you know what his thoughts and desires are? How do you know what he wants?

Also, do you support any type of War (Past or present) Who's side was the big fellow on? How would you know?

nice deflection. you made a statement about authority in Islam. I answered.

The rest was my opinion on Catholicism and the pope himself.

As far as your other statements:

Your cliff version of the bible reads like a primetime TV evening. Didn't know western entertainment was based on the bible.

Yes every religion is different but all rivers return to the ocean as it were. I am on-board with the fact that people abuse the word to commit atrocities. We are debating on the byproduct of this behavior. Invade lands for resources and cheap commerce. All in the name of the dollar.

Knowing the desires and wants of God. I am not expert. I observe the nature of his creation and use my intuition to tell what is right and wrong. It does not take a scientist to see that the Romans and Pharisees still rule the roost. Barbarism never ended.

Society is filled with chumps that all think they can better than God. They hide behind justifications that are not far from those of the crusaders. Science is the modern day crusader to its God, money. Money is still faith based, just a man made deity.

No one can do better than the creator. Man can however push forward creation if we ever get over the duality that holds us down.

Where is your atheism in relation to the modern day God called the Dollah?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Invade lands for resources and cheap commerce. All in the name of the dollar.

If you want to discuss the paradigm of the capitalist free market monetary system, I'm happy to join another thread. Greed and injustice exist without the belief in a deity.

Knowing the desires and wants of God. I am not expert. I observe the nature of his creation and use my intuition to tell what is right and wrong.

You can't decide what is "right" and "wrong" based on observation of nature. Morality is subjective. A tribe may develop cannabalism, they do not believe it as "wrong".

Alternatively, many different countries have different laws regarding the age of sexual consent or the age allowed to legally drink; thus many people may have a subjective opinion of what is "right" and "wrong"

Is stealing wrong? What about Robin Hood, were his actions immoral? Stealing from the rich to feed the hungry?

It's subjective. Man wrote about God in the bible, not God. Man made God, and decided what morals to attribute to him. Some of them great, some of them not so great. It was written by EARLY man.

Morality and "right" and "wrong" has developed since the creation of organised religion. Homophobia is considered immoral is MOST modernised country, stoning women and treating them as domesticated animals has rapidly decreased in the modern world, especially with the emergence of Women's rights in the West.

Society is filled with chumps that all think they can better than God

How could someone think they are better than something that they believe doesn't exist?

Besides, most people do think they are better than God, like i said we've improved and evolved immoral and unethical teachings from "GOD" himself (really it's just man)

Where is your atheism in relation to the modern day God called the Dollah?

What? Atheism is the lack of belief in a deity?

I don't support the monetary system. It promotes corruption and injustice. It's evident as in 1 country people can grow fat whilst in another people starve to death. Again, if you want another debate regarding the monetary system, then please point me to another thread.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The pope may have entitled himself to the land, but who is he holding it for?
Who really has the title deed to the earth?

The Creator gave dominion of the entire earth and all beasts upon it to Adam. However, Adam transferred his authority to someone, or some thing else. I suspect that the "god" served in this domain is not your Creator.

Pope is front man for some(thing) else. Who holds title deed to the planet?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Good chat.

Let's agree to disagree on the cornerstone of belief.

I still hold that Islam has one authority and that is God.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
The pope may have entitled himself to the land, but who is he holding it for?
Who really has the title deed to the earth?

The Creator gave dominion of the entire earth and all beasts upon it to Adam. However, Adam transferred his authority to someone, or some thing else. I suspect that the "god" served in this domain is not your Creator.

Pope is front man for some(thing) else. Who holds title deed to the planet?

A prince is not a king of a dominion.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

No problem.

I still resent Allah whether Allah is fact or fiction because:-

Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people...They desire nothing but your ruin....You believe in the entire Book...When they meet you they say: 'We, too, are believers.' But when alone, they bite their finger-tips with rage." (Surah 3:118, 119)

Horrible horrible preaching. I won't obide by it, and i will protest it, and Allah.

The above preaching is evidence that it is the despicable words of man at work here, not God (if God exists)

Anyway, lets agree to disagree.

Good chat.

A&A

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

At least Christianity has a central authoritive figure to reform ethics and morality, and condemn dispacable acts carried out by the religious.

You're a hypocrite!! No Christian cults...oh really???

Christians need to get off their high horse and look at reality

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

You're a hypocrite!! No Christian cults...oh really???

Erm....where did i say there were no Christian cults?

Thanks for that slander!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The topic is The pope owns all the world, so please try to keep the discussion on topic.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Well, to stay on topic:

No he doesn't!

Proof? Make him force me to say/do something or hand over my possessions...he'll fail. Ergo, he doesn't own anything.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

The Pope has power, control AND he the Vatican's pockets are full.

I think that's a scary proposition that someone who states "Condoms are worse than aids" is in such a position of power, of influence.

On the other hand; They also have a great interest in science; and the means to fund their interest:-

The Vatican Observatory Research Group (VORG) operates the 1.8m Alice P. Lennon Telescope with its Thomas J. Bannan Astrophysics Facility, known together as the Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope (VATT), at the Mount Graham International Observatory (MGIO) in southeastern Arizona where sky conditions are among the best in the world and certainly the Continental United States.

edit on 12/2/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

I think one of their telescopes is called "Lucifier".

I can see that. Especially since Lucifer is the Bringer of Light and Knowledge.

In Latin Lucifer means “Light Bringer” and is the name of the Morning Star. The word Lucifer appears only once in the Bible and only in the KJV. Isaiah 14:12: “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!” But did the word Lucifer always exist? NO! In the Hebrew language, the word Lucifer is derived from the Hebrew word הילל (Hêlēl). In fact, the term Lucifer didn’t even exist in the Biblical ages! Put thought to it; Lucifer is a Latin word. (Lux = light/fire Ferre = to bear/to bring). The Old Testament was written primarily in Hebrew, so the word Lucifer could not have been in their language.
source

I have an understanding that the Social Security is owned by the Queen, and that the Treaty of Paris was a cop out to victory, which the history books do not reflect. The truth here is not whether a Nation owns another Nation, no, that's not it, that is just what you can see. Deep under that are men. Evil men. Men would want money, lots of money, there is never enough to satisfy their thirst. These men (could be some women) are less than 2000. They live a sheltered life, above the law, and never a worry, or a care in the world. Their ultimate wish is to completely control you, control your ever thought and action, and watch your every move.

RFID: Radio Frequency Identification a key part of the global surveillance society

RFID Privacy Issues and News

RFID chips are being embedded in everything from jeans to paper money, and your privacy is at stake.

I think Christians calls this the "Mark of the Beast, and wouldn't you just know it, there is a computer aptly named, The "Beast" computer.

Computers and the mark of the Beast economic system

Do you see how all of THIS is part of a long running AGENDA to control the world and everybody in it?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The key elements of a contract are offer and acceptance. Declaring a thing does not make it so. I could declare that I own the North Pole or even the entire cosmos but that does not make them mine. One need not accept an offer and there is no contract.....There may be other rights or rationales at stake (discovery, possession, etc) but that doesnt make it "contractual" as that requires a second party (individual or collective) to said contract. Besides in this case of the British Colonies that became the "several united states" we broke our social contract with the crown in our Declaration of Independence (declared on July 2nd and signed on July 4th, 1776).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join