It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli, U.S. generals taking control in Egypt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I love how this is obviously BS yet some of you try with all their hearts out to cling to SOME truth of it.

Lol @ General Sisson. Don't know that guy.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66
There is no US General Officer of any grade listed in AKO with the last name Sisson - doesn't mean there couldn't be one but usually any GO even BG's are listed prominently.

At their level in the organization they are way past having their names sanitized from lists - they are very political and public at their level.

The only Sissons I know of that are remotely related to the US military is Jack Sisson. A black soldier who served in the first Rhode Island Regiment. He helped capture British General Prescott.

The only other General Sisson is also from Rhode Island. General Henry T. Sisson - Rhode Island Militia 1800s.

So unless we are reanimating the dead, the story is BS.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

I may have not clearly expressed my thoughts about the importance. I personally don't believe what that media outlet would write but people in the middle east do believe it just like Americans believe the propaganda that they are spoon fed.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Best quote I've heard to date about Egypt, with a protestor interview on PBS News

"They're trying to change the Constitution, right here. But when you have a revolution, the Consitution no longer applies".

Best quote ever. I wonder if this will ever happen in the USA, if people will realize that their Consitutional rights have been trampled on so much that the Constitution no longer matters.

I doubt it. Americans don't have the same passion for change as many other nations.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Could'nt stop laughing when I read that LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join