It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli, U.S. generals taking control in Egypt

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
more foreign oppression in the birthplace of extremist jihadism, what a great way to recruit more suicide bombers throughout the arab nations.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I'll give it some more credit when Al Jazeera reports it. The biggest issue I have with the article is the name of the general. I don't know of any Sisson nor can I find a Sisson.

Response by manta78:
I agree with you on the point of being a probable BS article. There are no generals under the name
Sisson in the U S, Israeli or Egyptian military that I could locate at this time.
edit on 4-2-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Sorry, but its utter BS.

Israel does not give Egypt weapons, and the idea of Israeli/Us Generals taking command in Egypt is silly beyond belief. Egypt and Israel, while both having fought each other, are not really friendly even decades later, but both are enemies of Iran, so Iran is trying to cause some problems. Mubarak despises Iran..

The Egyptian military still trains for a war against Israel.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
How many Ahmadinajad lackeys sitting at an equal number of typewriters, randomly typing would it take to write a great novel? Of that, I have no way of knowing whatsoever... as it has never been done. However, if we changed the "great novel" to "slushy smear piece with no basis in fact", the answer is fairly clear from virtually everything emenating from this "Voice of the Islamic Revolution" e-fishwrap.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
There are things going on in private right now that you and I will never know about. It happens all the time. And the United States government is not just the only one involved in covert ops, and their partner Great Britain. There are other governments around the world involved in this sort of espionage. People seem to only think that the United States or Great Britain are involved. It is much more complicated.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
There is no US General Officer of any grade listed in AKO with the last name Sisson - doesn't mean there couldn't be one but usually any GO even BG's are listed prominently.

At their level in the organization they are way past having their names sanitized from lists - they are very political and public at their level.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I believe that this is true. The US have sworn to protect the great oil producers in the middle east. And to keep it under their control/stable at any cost.

In return for protection. These great oil producing nations granted the US its biggest wish. To trade oil in US Dollars.

What we see now is a interest being traded for a interest. The people of Egypt dont even know what is going on behind the curtains.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

I may be mistaken, but Sisson may be an Israeli general? At least that's what I think I read.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Iranian President Ahmadinejad Revealed To Be A Freemason!

Proof positive that Illuminized Freemasonry controls both sides of any
conflict. President Ahmadinejad is one of the Global Elite and, as
such, his country will not be prevented from playing the role which
Biblical prophecy has assigned it.
Proof positive that the conflict between the West and Iran is staged
according to the principles of the Hegelian Dialectic!

myreader.co.uk...

Charge: Ahmadinejad Rants to Hide His Jewish Roots

by Hillel Fendel

The son of a leading Iranian authority accuses the Iranian President of changing his Jewish name.

Several Iranian media sources are quoting Mahdi Khazali – the son of a leading supporter of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad – as having written in a blog that the president has Jewish roots. So reports the Hebrew-language Omedia website and Radio Free Europe.

Khazali, son of Ayatollah Abu Al-Kassam Khazali, says that Ahmadinejad changed his Jewish name on his ID card in order to hide his roots. Khazali the son says that the president hides his Jewish roots by attacking Israel and the Jews, and by expressing strong Muslim religious beliefs.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

LONDON – MI6, Britain's Secret Intelligence Service, has established that the greatest living Holocaust denier, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, comes from a Jewish family whose genetic line stretches back hundreds of years and whose members came to Iran when Cyrus the Great liberated them from slavery in Babylon in 593 B.C., according to a report from Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

The man who has spent his years in power calling for Israel to be wiped off the face of the earth has managed to keep totally secret his family history until now.

Family members worshiped at the synagogue in Aradan, a small country town where they were known as "Sabourjian" – a Jewish surname meaning cloth weaver.

The 52-year-old Iranian president was born in a small house above the family cloth-weaving workshop where he was introduced to the tenets of the faith. They baked their bread for Sabbath, and celebrated all the Jewish festivals.

www.wnd.com...

Maybe they ALL play the same game??

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Golf66

I may be mistaken, but Sisson may be an Israeli general? At least that's what I think I read.

Yes I read that too. If you look here however, you will not find "Sisson"
on a list of Israeli generals:

www.historama.com...
edit on 5-2-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Golf66

The article just said the counsel was lead by a GO named Sisson - I can check AKO for any e-mail address of anyone who has an account. That includes active and retired US personnel who are in (were in) the Army only.

He might be Israeli indeed or even US Military of another service say Marines or Air Force or whatever. However, I can only check Army info.

Just trying to narrow the scope a little...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

I looked too and didn't find him, so I poked around a bit and a comment in some article about this I believed mentioned that he was Israeli.

(Could someone from Mossad please look that up for us and post the results here? We could use some help. Thanks!
)

reply to post by manta78

Interesting. Maybe he's new.

edit on 2/5/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Considering Sisson is a very old French surname, I think it would be rare in Israel.

Maybe we could be looking at European generals?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
its utter BS.
Israel does not give Egypt weapons, and the idea of Israeli/Us Generals taking command in Egypt is silly beyond.

Your soooo misinformed. Egypt has become a puppet regime. It was only
a matter of time before a revolt. The people have spoken,
they want their country back out from the hands of foreign powers.

Egyptian police using U.S.-made tear-gas against Demonstrators

Three Israeli planes landed at Cairo's Mina International Airport on Saturday carrying hazardous equipment for use in dispersing and suppressing large crowds.

Israeli planes carrying crowd dispersal weapons have arrived in Egypt

Israeli Planes Have Delivered Crowd Dispersal Weapons To Egypt

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Egypt is a Westernized country which needs Western leaders in control. Mubarek needs to die ASAP and the new Generation needs to take over. As for Anderson Cooper, he needs to stick to reporting on American Idol!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by manta78

Considering Sisson is a very old French surname, I think it would be rare in Israel.

Maybe we could be looking at European generals?

Here's another source, if you want to look...and have a lot of time....

en.wikipedia.org...:Generals_by_nationality
edit on 5-2-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

They are not a puppet. Mubarak is or was a client, a whole different thing.

Domestically we don't interfere with client states, they pretty much do whatever as long as a single goal, like keeping the Suez secure, is met.

A puppet or marionette is where we interfere with anything and everything. The leader becomes a figurehead in that case. Afghanistan somewhat fits this description. Egypt does not.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Of course that is possible that there is a general Sisson in Israel who is new, but I doubt it.
More likely he is just a figment of someone's imagination with an agenda.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

mubarik is President not because of the US, but because of the Muslim brotherhood. Back in the late 70's early 80's President Sadat signed the Camp David Accords which established peace between Israel and Egypt. The Muslim Brotherhood assasinated Sadat, and wounded then vice president Mubarik. Once Sadat died, Mubarik became President.

Of course Egypt has US made tear gas. As do many other countries, in addition to tear gas made by other countries. Nothing new, nor sinister there.

The landing of the Israeli planes was not to drop of equipment, but was to evacuate the Israeli embassy staff, as has been reported in all the major intetrnation news outlets, in addition to the US, Britain, Austrailia and many other government evacuating non essentials (students etc) from Egypt. See when Egypt and ISraeli signed a peace deal, it included the recognition of ISrael by Egypt, which also included the establishment of diplomatic relations, IE embassies in each others countries. Jordan has the same setup.

/props for trying to misinform though. You should check with Presstv for openings with their staff.

edit on 5-2-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Jessicacd36

The fact that it is Tehran times is actually of importance.

Laughable!!! A newspaper controlled by a terrorist Government Hahahahahahaha! As if it is legit!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join