It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Embassy Car Ran Over 20 protesters In Cairo - Video Released Here!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This terrible video Show us something very, very terrible...

This remind me from videos from Bagdad, and what Blackwater has done there. Demand investigation - Now! Spread this new video in Facebook, Twitter, by email - send it to politicians, to media, to your friends... Something deeply bad has just happen with US government car in Cairo, and over 20 has died or injured by - whom, and why?

Its not stolen - and if it was, demand investigation from tracking and positioning data, movements, what really happened... - There is hundreds of witnesses, people who saw that killer-driver... US soldier or egyptian civilian? Demand investigation, and cause of US shaking interests - demand nothing else but truth, and because of the innocent civilians, who died because of some very mad - bad peoples.
edit on 4-2-2011 by JanusFIN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Pretty crazy video, disturbing and tragic. That being said, I'm not entirely sure I can fault the driver of that van. They start surrounding the van, I'm sure not being friendly.

Then, if you watch closely, just before it gets real ugly and all those people get hit, off the driver side it looks like someone threw something at/in the van...maybe he hit the driver and thus the pull to the right? I feel sorry for the people who got hit and it's definitely tragic, but would you just sit there and get mobbed? I know I wouldn't, I would do what I felt I had to do to protect my life.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So....you would have just stopped and let the crowd drag you out then!?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Appalling video but these were stolen cars, and the thefts were reported before these incidents. US diplomats in egypt support the egyptian people and are fearing for their lives, do you really think they would make matters worse for americans by plowing over 20+ innocent people. C'mon man. Link to report on theft

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I dont see anything, what gives the driver justice to do what he did - He used no horn warn others from his path, he didnt use warning shots, warning lights - nothing, just drive like mad and people who had no idea, that Van was coming, was just hit and run... Just a terrible crime what is needed to investigate, nothing else.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
holy crap!!

I am speechless. thats just terrible... i can understand wanting to get out of there, but christ, why would you even try to get through an area you know is mobbed with people

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Who in there right mind would not put the pedal to the floor with a crowd thats getting violent and throwing Molotov's, surrounding it and being a lethal threat. I would hit the gas and to hell with the people that are out to get me or are in the way of my escape.
edit on 4/2/11 by Arkansas because: didn't read all comments before mine they answered my question/statement

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I don't see American diplomats driving anything.

I see a vehicle that's being closed in on, and a sudden weaving to avoid something as the driver floors it.

Unless I'm mistaken, there was a curfew announced days ago.

Second, unless I'm mistaken, this is a street. Even at age four, I knew to NOT play in the street.

Third, why blame the US for this crap?

That's about retarded.
edit on 4-2-2011 by FarArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KevinB

Why in the earth some theft would kill tens of his fellow citizens? Real investigation is not a statement from officials, but by collecting all data from witnesses and staff - how highly secured Embassy vans has been stolen and where, when and by whom? I assume we would see some videos, where we can see how and when cars has been stolen inside from highly guarded places... And how about vans movement? Positioning data... How long it takes to find US embassy vechiles in Cairo - ten minutes, maybe?

Wake up you bastards, If you are from USA - do something - and do it now!

Spread the video at least.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I see no problem with this driver's actions. He obviously did the right thing, he protected those in his charge. When a society has broken down like it is in Cairo the law of the jungle prevails. Everyone is a potential enemy. Everyone is a threat. By the way, how has the vehicle been identified as US property?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I'm from the USA, and I don't have to do ****.

I and we - don't answer to you.

Since you're so full of suggestions - why don't YOU go and show them all how its done.

Oh.

And I'd not walk down the middle of any streets.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'm sure I've played that level on grand theft auto

How many points did he score

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
ok, let's step back a bit from all the hate and try to be objective about this. to point fingers and say that this is a US diplomatic vehicle based only on the title of the video is stupid and inflammatory at the very least. we were not there and the person who posted the video might have his/her own agenda for putting it up with such a title.

anyway, here's a search result from youtube that contains the video in the OP. notice that you'll find the same video as the OP posted 6 times, only one of them has a title which states that it was a US diplomatic vehicle. so, what do we really know?

just appalled by the lack of sensitivity on the part of some people who would use the deaths of at least 20 protesters to fuel their hate for the US.

edit on 2.4.11 by toreishi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I suppose it would have been better if the driver had stopped and took his chances with the angry mob , instead of thinking about saving his own life ?

Yea , I think everyone here but you , knows how that would have turned out ...

Here's what happens when you are considerate enough to not do whatever you have to do to extract yourself from a crowd of idiots :

en.wikipedia.org...

Mr. Denny's only crime ? He was white . His only mistake ? He did exactly as you would have instructed him to do .

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Oh, as long as it was Americans that were pulled out of the car and killed, he's cool with that.

Self defense?

What do you expect from a Lap dog?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

"Why in the earth some theft would kill tens of his fellow citizens?"

For the same reason that the protest signs are in ENGLISH !!!! Because The Muslim Brotherhood knows the value of the media and propaganda.

Now the real question is why cant a 5000 year old civilization get its $heit together?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Jack Thompson would be proud

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
THE USA Embassy reports that they had cars stolen. Makes no sense to me that the Embassy would be shuttling people around during the protests. In my opinion, the running down of people was done to create anti USA sentiment.

This video is a cut down version of the one in the OP. It looks to me that people were clearing a path for the car.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join