It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Curveball: FIAT Currency Death, Redistribution of 42 Trillion Dollars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Have we been tiring all these years under an ever increasing, oppressive Republic that has been hijacked by a corrupt group of families and banking interests? If so, I think we are all somewhat aware as to how that program is going to go down - to some degree or another. However, were our founding fathers smarter than that and do they have one last thing to say about this? Hmm.

Came across this article on Mike Maloney's Gold and Silver website, The Conference Call on the End Game, which has an interesting twist to the whole NWO, conspiracy logos. Here is a small taste of the article:

Although close to EVERYTHING mentioned in this conference call confirms the coming chaotic events I have long predicted are about to transpire, there is one VERY important point where The Road to Roota Theory deviates from the scenario presented. That is HOW and to WHOM our new currencies will be allocated. Alan Greenspan called it "the chronic concern over the justice of the distribution of rewards".

I have come to believe that those who are expecting payouts (as well as nations around the world) are being duped by the Original Good Guys in the US who implemented this plan to return to a gold standard from the very beginning.

What this means is that the whole thieving of money since the inception of the US Central Bank, aka the Federal Reserve, had be usurped before it even began. Did our founding fathers realize that it was a tireless battle to fight these banks and decide, instead, to let them play out (but within a limited context)? Very interesting.

If you read the article and click on the original source, it takes you to the following YouTube video (warning, very long):

This is a really a mind-boggling twist. This would almost end corruption immediately. While this is pie in the sky, I felt it worth sharing. Before you dismiss this as hooplah, let me share the following from a book on Manly P. Hall (33rd Degree Mason):

In his book, The Secret Destiny of America, Hall expressed his belief that our continent was set aside by ancient philosophers for a great experiment of enlightened self-government, and that the seeds of this plan for the founding of America were planted one thousand years before the Christian era, partly revealed in the symbolism of the Great Seal of the United States. To quote from his book, The secret Desiny of America:

"Thousands of years ago, in Egypt, these mystical orders were aware of the existence of the western hemisphere and the great continent which we call America. The bold resolution was made that this western continent would become the site of a philosophic nation. Just when this was done it is impossible now to say, but certainly the decision was reached prior to the time of Plato, for a thinly-veiled state of this resolution is the substance of this treatise on the Atlantic Islands".

So, before you discredit it, which really wouldn't bother me, go through the process of exercising long history and contemplating if this battle has been going on longer than we realize. Not with the Federal Reserve, but with the families, more so their belief systems and central ideas to which they believed in, which have been working to impoverish and enslave man from the beginning of this epoch (c. 3,500 BCE).

Again, I suggest you listen to the video when you have time. There is some very interesting tid-bits in there for anybody involved in conspiracies. I also realize this could just be more noise added to an already chaotic system.

Peace

p.s. Notes:
Interesting topics mentioned in the YT video: IRAQ and its role in global banking, debt forgiveness, IRS, some details on how this will work, what happens to your money, the whole transition process, etc.
edit on 4-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: typos

edit on Fri, 04 Feb 2011 19:15:30 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: Mod Edit Title Snip: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: Changed Title

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It is interesting.

As a world population it would only take changing the value structure to change the world.

Currency is a lie.

People are valuable. Material goods and luxury items are not the goal. Money should never be the motivation in creation.

Just my opinion of course. We all have to come to terms with the need for change. When it is bad enough we will change.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

Phew.
That was a long conversation.
But here's what strikes me as odd:

In summary, there is a huge distribution of wealth that is going to take place (42 Trillion dollars). This is inclusive of economic change (dollar refunding project and currency revaluation) The World Global Settlements are going to be paid out to 140 countries.

Source Article
Who is going to pay this out?
Exactly where is this money coming from...?

I didn't catch that idea...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

I think you are on to something here. If anything, the current system has made the acquisition of material things the cornerstone of all human endeavor and achievement. Acquisition has become our truth, and we will need to see all the pieces for what they really are if we are ever going to put them down long enough to go outside and see what being "alive" is really all about.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Good point. You think I would have thought of mentioning that in my original post. From the video, the say that the debt will be forgiven between countries, as what was done to Iraq (supposedly, Iraq was a test/model). Then, the new currencies would be backed by a basket of commodities: Gold, Silver, wheat, oil, coal, etc. Since not every nation has gold and silver, all commodities would be used. So, the payout would be with the money whose value is derived by this newly established system.

Additionally, they brought up something regarding several trusts that have been used by corrupt groups that are under the control of the US Banking system, which would also be used to pay out.

For what it is worth ...
edit on 4-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: typos

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Who is going to pay this out? Exactly where is this money coming from...?

I have not seen the video, but it sounds interesting. Perhaps the Office of International Treasury Control? Not real sure what to make of this organisation, but sounds like a mix of the UN, BIS, IMF, and a few other banks. It is more likely one big scam with too many secrets and dodgy stories. I would be very sceptical of anyone claiming to be offering 42 Trillion dollars, what is the catch?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Ok I remember in the video...they will back this new currency with commodities.
There still remains a hole in this plan as to where the currency will come from?

If this is remotely true, then it could be the solution and the intro to a global currency.

I guess we shall see when the time comes.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

I have to admit, the logic is a little circular. However, let me think out loud here: the currency is created, tie its value to commodities (so it is not FIAT) and determine the value relative to the old currency (for the sake of squaring up the debt). They did mention that the value of one's currency would be based on the present possession and expected yield of commodities from a given nation.

As far everyone's debt, the idea should be to cancel out as much as possible and even forgive some of the debt with stipulations. I would point out that the potential for political malfeasance is likely here. However, with the debt minimized as much as possible, the overall amount needed would be less.

In the video - or conversation, rather - they did not mention that it would be one currency as in a NWO type deal that many of us are aware of. However, they only discussed how this would take place with the US Dollar. Seeing as the Dollar is currently the world's reserve currency, perhaps this would just be the replacement of the Dollar. Then, other currencies would transition away from their central banks and move to this concept.

When I see the current manipulation in the markets, especially at the Comex, the exponential national debt that will be impossible to repay, I think it is likely that we will see some scenarios present themselves in the coming months. Several analysts expect the Comex to default as early as March of this year. I guess the question or the interest in this story is to its accuracy and probability. Further, if we do have a restructuring, will it be a la NWO or in a late in the game 3 pointer by the founding fathers.

edit on 5-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: typos

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hello to all! I stubled across this site a few nights ago and well now I am addicted, signed up last night and this is my first posting. I have to ask and hope get an answer on this, with all of the corruption in our goverment does anyone think maybe our presidents are put into ofice by "them" the real higher up? We do not ReALLY know if our vote counts, after all the electoral college handles it... that would be a real definate help in the NWO because "they" need our president to work with them.. imagine if we had Jessie Ventura for president, it would go against everything "they" have worked for over say the past 20 years...just a thought!! NAd I am sooo glad to be here, I do not feel crazy with the way I think anymorereply to post by alyoshablue

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by had2ask

Glad you made it. Your comment might be a bit misplaced with respect to the topic, however, seeing this topic is all but dead, I will answer your questions.

Almost all presidents are hand picked. Here is a very good video that will explain things for you - warning it is quite long, but spells things out pretty well.

edit on 17-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Agricultural commodities do not make a good store of valiue to back currencies as they are not storable long term. However, receipts for commodities could be used as they are fungible (that is, easily substitutable by like commodities). Precious and base metals along with energy credits (based on the common denominator of energy output) would work best.

top topics

join