It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: Riots sign of Islamic awakening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
www.ynetnews.com...

Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, says recent anti-government riots in Tunisia and Egypt are "a sign of the awakening of Islam inspired by the Islamic Revolution's victory in Iran."

Can someone please shut up Ayatollah Ali Khamenei? the riots in the middle east isn't about Islamic awakening, i just cant wait for a riot in in Iran just so they can shut Ali Khamenei mouth.

"Egypt wouldn't let the aid convoy from Iran enter the area," he explained. "The main reason for the uprising is not just the economic situation, but the Egyptian people's feeling of humiliation."

edit on 4-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
yeah me too , i was so annoyed about that guy seriously , they think the whole worl evolvs around them lol

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Supreme leader says it all at least we vote our twats in, how does this man qualify to speculate on the world stage?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I doubt you have ever been to Iran and discoverd how much riches the country has! Having said that, with a name like yours i find it hard to comprehend that you have ever even left your own State! This site in its self is very pro US and i read many threads and can relate to the problems your own country faces. I think you are oblivious to the state of your own affairs Slums and non factual un employment figures for starters. Does your countrys wastage anger you? i doubt it! What response did you give to the goat herder whose village and its people in Iraq got shrunk like a foil crisp packet on a low heat in the oven, from your countries secret weapons tests during the Gulf War, Years of war has left shrapnel in your noggin and I wish you could open your blitz blown eyes!

Your nievety amazes me poster as it has on many occasions

You have had many stars and flags which has led me to belive i will get a non nutural view on almost any issue i read on this site

Michael Moore is an American you should listen too.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MahNishtanah

I think you are the one who is mis informed the whole islamic culture is flawed you read the bible remade for the tribes of your area islam is still a growing religion and has the same growing pains, like removing all traces of barbarism before it will ever be accepted and to hear some guy supreme twat who advocates stoning human beings, sorry no time for this idiot we have a lot to learn you have a million times more. Human life is more important than my god your god.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nonetruegod

And I have nothing more to say other than.... i watch Fox news, Sky news Read the current bun, observe Reuters, love football not soccer, am white and have no faith in any bible what so ever. You really do not get it do you HICK? Get your facts straight, I find your post a little insulting and made more for Pal Talk than ATS

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ohhh here we go again.. ;(

*grabs a bag of popcorn and a can of coke and sits quietly in the corner...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Why can't we, as people, just be waking up? Why does a brand name have to be added?

I hope everyone wakes up.

Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Great sources, no offense was meant was just stating islam is massively flawed and you really wouldn't look to them for advice on how to nurture democracy.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Wide awake and enjoying the ride

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nonetruegod

I wouldnt and i meant no offense,

I have a freind who served in a couple of wars and still is serving in one now (AFGHAN) and like all non CIVIES he will not talk of what he saw to anyone, and all that bravado. One night whilst drunk he told me Morale is low in the army ranks and that they have no idea as to what they are doing in the current hell hole. The UK spend Billions of pounds per year fighting unjust causes against people who have never harmed a single UK citzen outside of that certain area. For what. FEAR that is what its all about. So i hate you and you hate me for having beleifs that are different.

I dont hate you and do respect what you are saying. my point was only to make sure you know what our own army get up too before sledging rock slingers.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

i don't agree with the wars if they don't want a stable government leave them to it, i say cut off all ties with the developed world and let them develop at their own pace or a natural pace that wont enrage them into mindless killing, to go get some sex £30 will get you that and virgins in the UK we have a register they can sign on to as-well
i know its wrong and im sorry for your friends pain but at the end of the day we since the beginning of time we shouldn't have interfered and let them work it out on their own. we were advanced and we saw it as a right to spread th technology and now its too late to go back so we must assist for our original failure.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MahNishtanah

I doubt you have ever been to Iran and discoverd how much riches the country has! Having said that, with a name like yours i find it hard to comprehend that you have ever even left your own State! This site in its self is very pro US and i read many threads and can relate to the problems your own country faces. I think you are oblivious to the state of your own affairs Slums and non factual un employment figures for starters. Does your countrys wastage anger you? i doubt it! What response did you give to the goat herder whose village and its people in Iraq got shrunk like a foil crisp packet on a low heat in the oven, from your countries secret weapons tests during the Gulf War, Years of war has left shrapnel in your noggin and I wish you could open your blitz blown eyes!

Your nievety amazes me poster as it has on many occasions

You have had many stars and flags which has led me to belive i will get a non nutural view on almost any issue i read on this site

Michael Moore is an American you should listen too.

First Off I am surprised you took it as personal attack on me, by claiming i have many stars and flags you dont know this but i have been a member of ATS for 6 Years.

I am not pro a warmonger as you claim that i am, and also i will be against the war in Iran, however you should understand that Islam is primitive dont you, Islam lacks respect towards women and other religions.

Remember Who gave you birth? the mothers the women shouldn't they be treated with respect and care with more freedom rather then covering up there faces or there whole body?

Michael Moore is an American you should listen too

Why are you bringing him into the debate.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Firstly i am not stupid and can see how far your posts date back, Secondly Michael Moore was one of the more helpfull US citizens during my awakening.
I do not sucombe to personal insults and am sorry if you see it in that way! I do not see you as a warmongerer however Bush has spouted more shad to its people than any islamic preacher, They may have to cover the boat race (muslim women etc) but the DRUG companies are covering your soul. Mine too, MSM has you convinced that anyone but the US is an axis of Evil which i find strange for someone who has spent 6 years (like you point out) on here, You aint learnt much have you?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You aint learnt much have you?

I have learned alot actually based upon from my own research.

MSM has you convinced that anyone but the US is an axis of Evil

I am sorry but the MSM hasn't convinced me of anything, another thing i dont trust any news outlets

Michael Moore was one of the more helpful US citizens during my awakening.

I believe Michael Moore has his own presonal agendas, moore hasn't earned my trust, remember there are other alternatives for the awakening of the truth.

Just so you know i joined ATS to debate, not to earn something in return.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I am not intersested in earning anything other than peoples respect! that is hard to do i know. I have learnt alot from everyone on here, in that opinions definatly difer and that everyone has their own, The comment which got me was the one about the war. You said that i would be speaking German when infact we would never have been invaded by land due to our location (being an isle) That was non sense and you were acting like the comment came from saving private ryan, You were not the only one in the war but your properganda made it seem like you saved the world, this was so you were proud Americans and it worked so well that even 50+ years later the next generation are convinced thats what happened. I know and thank god that you guys did help us out as it was getting a bit close for comfort, Over here we would rather die for our Queen than have some one else rule over us or that was the feeling back then. Now i am not so sure we brits have much to be proud of.

I look forward to your teachings as you are obviously well sourced.

Regards

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Just to add Michael Moore like Lois Theroux have the ability to make people feel warm inside by pointing out things that they can then go and research by themselves. Michael must have helped others, just like David Ike must have helped people. They do have an agenda for getting rich off the back of all our ideals which is wrong, but at the same time i can not tell you how helpfull some of these guys have been even if some of what they say seems a little.......... far fetched to say the least.

top topics

join