This is from the "US Trading Future Commodities Commision" Website

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I appologise if this has been posted elsewhere on ATS. I suggest that everyone download this PDF while you are able to. I think the PDF has gone viral so if you already have it then its a most incredible read.

PDF

It seems I am having problems posting the URL

1st part of url
www.cftc.gov...
2nd part of url
@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

Weather Modification At Work

A Snippet of the PDF for those wothout time to read it.
"Now where there are the weather and earth shaking technologies, or some circles call these weather and electro-magnetic weapons, used insidiously unfortunately by our military, our intelligence apparatus, and perhaps our military contractors for purposes contrary to that to which our public servants take their oath of office to the constitution, I suggest prohibiting the use of that technology rather than leaving someone else holding the bag in the event destruction produced by, and where so-called “natural” events were produced by military contractor technology in the guise of “mother nature”.

And they have also have a solar sail in orbit that can be used for generating EM Radiation of and I quote "selected frequencies or a range of frequencies"

Check our page 7 and the image and then look into:

science.nasa.gov...

Thoughts anyone?
edit on 4-2-2011 by TheMindWar because: (no reason given)
edit on 4-2-2011 by TheMindWar because: Cannot post link properly
edit on 4-2-2011 by TheMindWar because: Added a snippet for interest

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thanks, can someone delete this thread then

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

The mods will come along later, and we can all help by hitting the "alert" button in the left column scroll down option under "member,' when we notice a repeat thread. It helps keep the clutter down.

Peace,
spec

new topics

join