It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT - Visit this government site and download shocking scientific reports before they disappea

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist
Wow, yes!
We must rush to this seven year old website and quickly download all their secret files before they get pulled...after seven years...from this top secret, public and free website.

Sigh. This is why we can't have nice things...

Haha that is hilarious, it even says so on the main page of the link given from the original post

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
Oh my GOD:

Within fifty to a hundred years a new class of organisms is likely to emerge. These organisms will be artificial in the sense that they will originally be designed by humans. However, they will reproduce, and will evolve into something other than their initial form; they will be alive'' under any reasonable definition of the word. These organisms will evolve in a fundamentally different manner than contemporary biological organisms, since their reproduction will be under at least partial conscious control, giving it a Lamarckian component. The pace of evolutionary change consequently will be extremely rapid. The advent of artificial life will be the most significant historical event since the emergence of human beings. The impact on humanity and the biosphere could be enormous, larger than the industrial revolution, nuclear weapons, or environmental pollution. We must take steps now to shape the emergence of artificial organisms; they have potential to be either the ugliest terrestrial disaster, or the most beautiful creation of humanity.

www.osti.gov...

I'll be sure to refer back to this when nanobots become sentient and demand equal rights, if I'm still around that is.
edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags within quoted portion

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This one is interesting.

A RADIATION STUDY OF THE TRACTOR-TRAILER (TUG-TOW) CRAFT

Looks like som kind of nuclear powered aeroplane... From 1948....
If anyone with a bit more geek power than me could have a look at it I'd apreciate it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hurry for Cloud computing!
we must keep this quiet.....
until we have as much info as we can get.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

check this out while looking up bioweapons i found this

Bioweapons and emerging infectious diseases pose formidable and growing threats to our national security. Rapid advances in biotechnology and the increasing efficiency of global transportation networks virtually guarantee that the United States will face potentially devastating infectious disease outbreaks caused by novel ('unknown') pathogens either intentionally or accidentally introduced into the population. Unfortunately, our nation's biodefense and public health infrastructure is primarily designed to handle previously characterized ('known') pathogens. While modern DNA assays can identify known pathogens quickly, identifying unknown pathogens currently depends upon slow, classical microbiological methods of isolation and culture that can take weeks to produce actionable information. In many scenarios that delay would be costly, in terms of casualties and economic damage; indeed, it can mean the difference between a manageable public health incident and a full-blown epidemic. To close this gap in our nation's biodefense capability, we will develop, validate, and optimize a system to extract nucleic acids from unknown pathogens present in clinical samples drawn from infected patients. This system will extract nucleic acids from a clinical sample, amplify pathogen and specific host response nucleic acid sequences. These sequences will then be suitable for ultra-high-throughput sequencing (UHTS) carried out by a third party. The data generated from UHTS will then be processed through a new data assimilation and Bioinformatic analysis pipeline that will allow us to characterize an unknown pathogen in hours to days instead of weeks to months. Our methods will require no a priori knowledge of the pathogen, and no isolation or culturing; therefore it will circumvent many of the major roadblocks confronting a clinical microbiologist or virologist when presented with an unknown or engineered pathogen.
www.osti.gov...

edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags and a general link

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Right!

Step right up folks...go to the BigGov website and type in your special interest.

Of course you realize BigGov is watching and taking email addresses and forming data bases on YOU.

Have fun, make friends with the BigGov snoops. They are there for YOU.

Or better yet call FEMA and enroll in one of their nearby CAMPS,

They're keeping the ovens warm for your FEMA CAMP visit.

BigGov welcomes YOU...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

But you are wrong.
You need to think like the people who wrote this and the audience they are writing for.
Aerosol does not mean "spray", nor man-made, anthropmorphic, or even delivered by airplane.
It means the things in the atmosphere that are not a gas. Clouds are made up of aerosol water, whether water droplets or ice crystals. The smoke from the rainforest burning is one of the largest contributors of aerosol, as is and ocean, which puts up an aerosol of salt and the Sahara desert which puts up sand and dust. Volcanos are producers of aerosols. So are you, any time you smoke, light a fire, or drive down a dusty road.
A can to spray something known as an "aerosol" is talking about the size of the particles the force of air is making, not the action of spraying itself.
I've read the reports on Stratospheric Aerosols and contrails are mentioned once, and lumped in with travel in one other place.
If you don't know how this word is being used, how can you even try to understand it? You can't. They know what they are talking about, you don't.
There have been about 6 threads started about this site, and I pre-emptively used the word "aerosol" as an example. See? Posted this yesterday about same thing....

When you understand what you are reading of these non-classified made available for the public therefore not secret papers, then you can make the claim you did. Until then, it's just more wrong claims.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Quite an interesting site.... Couldn't think off the top of my head what to look for at first really. Though I found this quite interesting article:

Link

It seems to be about testing air blasts sonic effects on animals.... Though it didn't seem to explain it much as to why it was being done and it seemed to be written like it was part of something else since it doesn't give much explanation of these blasts, though I guess you wouldn't need to for these sorts of documents. It's from 05 so it's old now.... Lots of data and results though. Makes you wonder who would want to know what that sort of thing did to living things - unless it's for a weapon I suppose.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
Oh my GOD:

[Within fifty to a hundred years a new class of organisms is likely to emerge. These organisms will be artificial in the sense that they will originally be designed by humans. However, they will reproduce, and will evolve into something other than their initial form;
www.osti.gov...

Has this not already happened? After watching this thread and other strangely creatures popping up al over the world?

New life form in the sewers

And this article makes no difference of what you did find ?

VIMS

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
Right!

Step right up folks...go to the BigGov website and type in your special interest.

Of course you realize BigGov is watching and taking email addresses and forming data bases on YOU.

BigGov welcomes YOU...

Although I'm sure that there is truth in what you said, I for one will not be afraid or let the government intimidate me. Also, I'm sure that I, along with a lot of the rest of people on this site was put on their WatchList a long time ago. Let them gather their notes and their intelligence on us, because when the day comes that they try to act upon the info they have and start rounding up innocent Citizens, will be the day that the bloodiest war America has ever seen, will break out......

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I agree, one must thoroughly check the source agrees with the point one is trying to make.
But there are a lot of papers on there, so while a paper may say something that doesn't quite fit...... maybe others will. Either way - it is obvious the data they collect could be used for either righteous or nefarious purposes. What then do we think of the intentions of TPTB? We're members of ATS for God's sake.

Anyway, surely someone who is educated to that level can think of the optimum search terms to use, check the papers available, and in the spirit of good will, assimilate the information therein for us conspiracy theorist plebs who decided to leave the education system before we were completely brainwashed.

Plus, you never know, you might learn something along the way.

Think we've been over this once already.....

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Colton

Wow nice translating !

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

Originally posted by romanmel
Right!

BigGov welcomes YOU...

Although I'm sure that there is truth in what you said, I for one will not be afraid or let the government intimidate me. Also, I'm sure that I, along with a lot of the rest of people on this site was put on their WatchList a long time ago. Let them gather their notes and their intelligence on us, because when the day comes that they try to act upon the info they have and start rounding up innocent Citizens, will be the day that the bloodiest war America has ever seen, will break out......

You, of course, are correct.

Any of us who have ever GOOGLE'D have already been completely catagorized, since Google is a CIA front.

The purpose of my post was two fold...
1 To warn those ignorant of BigGov's snooping ways
2 To have a little fun with the informed.

As to "...the day that the bloodiest war America has ever seen, will break out.", well we shall see.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
nuclear powered ramjet engine

wow they actually tested this.
i wonder if they were successful.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mathoryn

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist
Wow, yes!
We must rush to this seven year old website and quickly download all their secret files before they get pulled...after seven years...from this top secret, public and free website.

Sigh. This is why we can't have nice things...

Haha that is hilarious, it even says so on the main page of the link given from the original post

Hi guys,

The issue (as I see it) is not how long these scientific papers have been in the 'public' domain for...I think it's more about who the articles have been brought to the attention of.

Thankfully now we have people committed to the preservation of humanity as a benevolent, truthful, peace-loving race studying this material (material our Government have undoubtedly used lots of taxpayers' money to be researched).
I say 'preservation', maybe 'creation' would be more accurate.

Many people have contributed posts of pure gold to this thread, many topics that have been hotly contested on ATS as mere speculation are now here, in this thread, in black and white. Sure enough, they've been made available by gov't scientists, but for me that makes it even sweeter.

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
And for anyone who hasn't already seen my thread from last night about the HAARP material I found that kicked all this off, here it is:

I have found a government website and have found details on HAARP, more specifically, the 'HAARP heater' - not my words, theirs.

It appears that it IS being used for weather modification, this paper relates to 'macroscopic time and altitude distribution of plasma turbulence induced in ionospheric modification experiments'.

It's a biggie.....

This is the final report of a three-year Laboratory-Directed Research and Development (LDRD) project at the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL). This research concentrated on the time dependence of the heater, induced-turbulence, and electron-density profiles excited in the ionosphere by a powerful radio-frequency heater wave. The macroscopic density is driven by the ponderomotive pressure and the density self-consistently determines the heater propagation. For typical parameters of the current Arecibo heater, a dramatic quasi-periodic behavior was found. For about 50 ms after turn-on of the heater wave, the turbulence is concentrated at the first standing-wave maximum of the heater near reflection altitude. From 50--100 ms the standing-wave pattern drops by about 1--2 km in altitude and the quasi-periodicity reappears at the higher altitudes with a period of roughly 50 ms. This behavior is due to the half-wavelength density depletion grating that is set up by the ponderomotive pressure at the maxima of the heater standing-wave pattern. Once the grating is established the heater can no longer propagate to higher altitudes. The grating is then unsupported by the heater at these altitudes and decays, allowing the heater to propagate again and initiate another cycle. For stronger heater powers, corresponding to the Arecibo upgrade and the HAARP heater now under construction, the effects are much more dramatic.

www.osti.gov...
Visit the above link for access to the full report (.pdf format)

Alternatively, if this isn't your cup of tea, just visit the main site, www.osti.gov...
and type your desired field of knowledge in the search box on the right. After a bit of digging and reading inbetween the lines you will be able to find what you want.

Definitely one to be bookmarked.

Peace

Haha, just had a loud knock at the door as I posted this, nearly **** myself.
Wasn't the MIB though, just my housemates sister....phew.
edit on 5/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: links added

edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Wow...I just typed in the famous "Block Island" that brought up association with the Montauk Monster. The island was an experiment research facility, that many believe brought west nile disease to America. Any....the seem to have tested induced shock waves to the aquatic environment and the result........will either kill certain fish, accerlate a population of fish and change structure of fish..hmmmmm

www.osti.gov...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You should do a new thread about this that you found about HAARP?

Haha, just had a loud knock at the door as I posted this, nearly **** myself. Wasn't the MIB though, just my housemates sister....phew.

LMAO

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Excellent find.

Doesn't take much imagination to see where this stuff all leads....these articles are exciting but rather scary at the same time when we take into consideration the track record of TPTB.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

You should do a new thread about this that you found about HAARP?

Haha, just had a loud knock at the door as I posted this, nearly **** myself. Wasn't the MIB though, just my housemates sister....phew.

LMAO

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

Haha

Here's the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Honestly, I was stood on the other side of the door, I was thinking: God, that was quick...****!

"Who is it? I don't open the door to strangers at night."

Haha I must've looked like a proper pillock....A bloke in his prime scared witless by a 17-year old girl at the door...
Oh, the joys of ATS

edit on 5/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join