It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT - Visit this government site and download shocking scientific reports before they disappea

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
this is my first post so i hope this is relevant to the topic... but i did a search on this for Evergreen Aviation and this is what came up.

EVERGREEN AVIATION

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Cost-Benefit Analysis of Confidentiality Policies for Advanced Knowledge Management Systems:

Knowledge Discovery (KD) processes can create new information within a Knowledge Management (KM) system. In many domains, including government, this new information must be secured against unauthorized disclosure. Applying an appropriate confidentiality policy achieves this. However, it is not evident which confidentiality policy to apply, especially when the goals of sharing and disseminating knowledge have to be balanced with the requirements to secure knowledge. This work proposes to solve this problem by developing a cost-benefit analysis technique for examining the tradeoffs between securing and sharing discovered knowledge.

www.osti.gov...

This may be interesting. other than that i do not know how to take this site.
edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags and a general link

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
"Manhattan Project"
Sweet!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
search obama......... mad info...... wow.
star and flag op thamyou.. for hitting
every ats 's members wet dream.
this should be thread of the year!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
yes people, it is the real deal, and as the nay sayers would ironically "say" its only the tip of the iceberg, or its only what they want YOU the hungry for more information freak, to know, yes it seems odd, yes it could be disinfo, couterinfo, malinformation, or real white sheet disclosure, possibly many of the above, from mind control to teleportation to hydrogen pulse engines, to red dwarfs to INDUCED states in REALITY, keep searching and remember, this is only there for a reason what might that be, who knows...!

and PLEASE people, if you find something awesome, please PLEASE dont just quote the abstract, LINK it UP!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
the date on this caught my attention. but no info given.www.osti.gov...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Awsome SITE ! Thanks for posting!
Im searching stuff like, magnetic, and fusion and it returns PDF's from 1960's !!!!
Love IT

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Quantum Detection and Invisibility in Coherent Nanostructures

www.osti.gov...

invisibility?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
So im pretty sure this shouldnt be public knowledge great here come the spooks oh try anti gravity propultion very strange great find i think

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Under a program sponsored by the Department of Energy, the Oak Ridge complex is developed a ``Portal-of-the-Future``, or ``smart portal``. This is a security portal for vehicular traffic which is intended to quickly detect explosives, hidden passengers, etc. It uses several technologies, including microwaves, weigh-in-motion, digital image processing, and electroacoustic wavelet-based heartbeat detection. A novel component of particular interest is the Enclosed Space Detection System (ESDS), which detects the presence of persons hiding in a vehicle. The system operates by detecting the presence of a human ballistocardiographic signature. Each time the heart beats, it generates a small but measurable shock wave that propagates through the body. The wave, whose graph is called a ballistocardiogram, is the mechanical analog of the electrocardiogram, which is routinely used for medical diagnosis. The wave is, in turn, coupled to any surface or object with which the body is in contact. If the body is located in an enclosed space, this will result in a measurable deflection of the surface of the enclosure. Independent testing has shown ESDS to be highly reliable. The technologies used in the smart portal operate in real time and allow vehicles to be checked through the portal in much less time than would be required for human inspection. Although not originally developed for commercial transportation, the smart portal has the potential to solve several transportation problems. It could relieve congestion at international highway border crossings by reducing the time required to inspect each vehicle while increasing the level of security. It can reduce highway congestion at the entrance of secure facilities such as prisons. Also, it could provide security at intermodal transfer points, such as airport parking lots and car ferry terminals.

www.osti.gov...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
[dble post
edit on 5-2-2011 by Jophiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Utilization of volcano energy as a renewable energy source? This is dated 1974 It looks really cool. Extracting energy from a volcano. who would have guessed.

Link

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Polonium-Powered Aircraft for Military Purposes

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
kind of weird when you search fema camps you can find this in the search results www.osti.gov... theres more going back to look

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Wow, this is seriously such an extreme wealth of knowledge if you have the time and the patience to sift through a ton of technical babble and redundant protocol papers.

I typed in Rand Corp, because my company is currently doing work there, and its an extremely high security private scientific/tech contractor for the government. Ive always wondered what these "mad scientist" looking people are working on behind closed doors when I pass them in the hallways.........

This is one of the hits that came up under "rand corp" its a study done by the US Department Of Energy. What I find seriously interesting is what the subject matter is. Why would a department of energy be interested in things such as this:

Historical assessments of combat fratricide reveal principal contributing factors in the effects of stress, degradation of skills due to continuous operations or sleep deprivation, poor situation awareness, and lack of training and discipline in offensive/defense response selection. While these problems are typically addressed in R&D focusing on traditional ground-based combat, there is also an emerging need for improving situation awareness and decision making on defensive/offensive response options in the cyber defense arena, where a mistaken response to an actual or perceived cyber attack could lead to destruction or compromise of friendly cyber assets.

pdf file HERE

edit on 5-2-2011 by WhiteDevil013 because: added link

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Not a lot of information on peak oil analysis.

Lots of information on alternative fuel sources.

I will have to look more late on.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
That site is open to public. I don't think that it will be closed.

The Egyptians probably had the same mentality. Until of course the plug was pulled. What happens when it gets pulled indefinitely?

S+F Thank you!!!

And my contribution to the thread: Using The Force

Directing Matter and Energy: Five Challenges for Science and the Imagination

The twin aspects of energy and control (or direction) are the underlying concepts. Matter and energy are closely linked, and their understanding and control will have overwhelming importance for our civilization, our planet, our science, and our technology. This importance ranges even beyond the large portfolio of BES, both because these truly significant Grand Challenges confront many other realms of science and because even partial solutions to these challenges will enrich scientists’ collective imagination and ability to solve problems with new ideas and new methods."

edit on 5-2-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
OMG
SUN HAS COMPANION STAR!

www.osti.gov...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gerktron01

Periodicity seen in both the mass extinctions and large impact cratering on earth can be explained if one postulates that the sun has a companion star, orbiting in a moderately eccentric orbit with a major axis of 2.8 light-years. No other explanations that have been suggested are compatible with known facts of physics and astronomy. If the companion is a red dwarf star, the most common kind in the galaxy, then no previous astronomical observations would have found it. A search for red objects with large parallax is now underway at Berkeley, and has a good chance of identifying the star in the near future.
www.osti.gov...

well we see what happend there!!!
they found it, then changed their story.
edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added a general link

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join