It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT - Visit this government site and download shocking scientific reports before they disappea

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This particular document looks very interesting, yet there's an account you need to access the information.

- - LINK - -

Anyone by chance have a profile on Georgia Tech?

S&F
edit on 4-2-2011 by TheTruthSeeker1996 because: forgot to star and flag :O

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Colton

And what proof do you have the Annunaki are nebulously manipulating our humanity?

And don't tell me, "Because Zecharia Sitchin said so".

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
guys do a search on what what bob lazar was workin with ..

the famous element 115 .. Ununpentium

the patents and experiments are all there .. incredible ,

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthSeeker1996

You're right.

I don't have proof.

But if I have to choose between Nibiru/the Annunaki and the Religion of Ma,

I choose to follow Sitchin. He makes sense. The connections are all there, in front of our eyes.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
i found a passage that is remarkable ...

These experiments were very successful, and not only demonstrated that chemical separation could be performed on single atoms of interest, but also lent proof to the identity of the parent nucleus as element 115

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
They have quite a bit of material on thermite and nano thermite....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fazeone1981

A link to your specific source would be appreciated.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colton
reply to post by CLPrime

Really? What proof is there of that? Wouldn't there have to be an extreme amount of change in the ocean for a geomagnetic reversal?

I would think that any influence with enough force to cause geomagnetic reversal of the Earth would be the moon or some other outside gravitational influence.

It seems crazy but:

Nibiru?

Here's a crazy thought. Nibiru is in a dyson spere?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
www.osti.gov...

i wonder where fiberoptics come from

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I found this interesting piece.

here is source page: www.osti.gov...

Here is the abstract:

A number of gamma-ray bursts have been detected by means of gamma-ray detectors aboard three Air Force Defense Meteorological Satellite Program (DMSP) satellites, in polar orbits at 800 km altitude. The gamma-ray data have a 2-second resolving time, and are usually telemetered in 5 energy bins in the range 50--1000 keV. Although it is not possible to detect gamma-ray bursts when the DMSP satellites are passing through the radiation belt or the South Atlantic Anomaly, or when the source is obscured by the Earth, a number of gamma-ray bursts have been detected by two or even three of the satellites. The DMSP data may be of considerable, assistance in evaluating time histories, locations, and spectra of gamma-ray bursts.

What a find OP, F&S perfect material for ages and ages on here!
edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This is insane! lol Just being random, as we all are I'm sure... I decided to search the term "zombie"

It is concluded that contemporary science already has an adequate framework for incorporating causally efficacious experimential events into the physical universe in a manner that: (1) puts the neural correlates of consciousness into the theory in a well defined way, (2) explains in principle how the effects of consciousness, per se, can enhance the survival prospects of organisms that possess it, (3) allows this survival effect to feed into phylogenetic development, and (4) explains how the consciously experienced can direct human behaviour.

Document #269006

Anyone care to interpret that? I am pretty sure it is plain, but maybe I'm just seeing what I "want" to.

This place is going to keep me intrigued for some time! S & F!
edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colton
Just found another odd article:

Evidence for a solar companion star

Periodicity seen in both the mass extinctions and large impact cratering on earth can be explained if one postulates that the sun has a companion star, orbiting in a moderately eccentric orbit with a major axis of 2.8 light-years. No other explanations that have been suggested are compatible with known facts of physics and astronomy. If the companion is a red dwarf star, the most common kind in the galaxy, then no previous astronomical observations would have found it. A search for red objects with large parallax is now underway at Berkeley, and has a good chance of identifying the star in the near future.

Nibiru?

Your's is an especially intriguing document considering that it comes from such a credible source:

Conference: 112. international Astronomical Union symposium on the search for extraterrestrial life:...

Scientists have speculated for years the existence of a possible dwarf star lurking on the outer-edges of the solar system. What, did you think little Pluto could move giant Neptune into such an irregular orbit? It just doesn't make sense unless you put the extra dwarf-star possibility into the equation.

Here is a credible source on the subject, which offers important and thought-inducing evidence 'Nibiru' (otherwise known as "Nemesis") is indeed a reality: Getting WISE About Nemesis

It's speculated that this 'mystery-object" was the propagator of mass-extinctions throughout Earth's history. In fact, one of these events may have actually wiped out the dinosaurs.

But overall, more proof is needed before we can even think of calling this the new "Nibiru".

edit on 5-2-2011 by TheTruthSeeker1996 because: More detail

edit on 5-2-2011 by TheTruthSeeker1996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
That site is open to public. I don't think that it will be closed.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
OMG, this site is crazy. Look at what I found......

Preliminary samples collected from off-site sediment in the Miami-Erie Canal Area near Mound Laboratory indicated that plutonium-238 concentrations are substantially above baseline levels. As a result an extensive sampling and analysis program was performed to determine the plutonium-238 concentrations as a function of depth and location in a drainage ditch, the canal, two ponds, a run-off hollow, a canal overflow creek and the Great Miami River. The plutonium-238 concentration data was used to estimate the total inventory of 238Pu deposited in these waterways, to determine the extent of the contamination, and to evaluate the potential health hazards to the general population of the area. The scope of this report is to present the data collected during this study. Detailed interpretation of the data will be presented in subsequent reports

www.osti.gov...

Notice this is by the Mound Labs.
edit on 5-2-2011 by pagan_night because: Opps, no edit, sorry.

edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags and a general link

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthSeeker1996

More proof is needed to conclusively say there is a Dwarf Star out there...

But it would expain a lot:

Earth
The Moon
The Asteroid Belt
Life on Earth
Mankind
Religion

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I searched 'Solar Flairs' and got an interesting peice of info.

'Electicity derived from space sourced power beams may come into significant civilian use during the latter part of the first quater of this century.'

Start investing you guys!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

The new inflow of curious minds there could raise some eyebrows, though.

edit on 5-2-2011 by TheTruthSeeker1996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
this is my first post but here goes...
i don't know if someone has already done this or not because i didn't read every single post, but I just typed the website into Google www.osti.gov and got quite a few links including the "bridge".
Which states the following right on the page:

The Information Bridge: DOE Scientific and Technical Information provides free public access to over 266,000 full-text documents and bibliographic citations of Department of Energy (DOE) research report literature. Documents are primarily from 1991 forward and were produced by DOE, the DOE contractor community, and/or DOE grantees. Legacy documents are added as they become available in electronic format.

www.osti.gov...

so if this is considered free public access information then its hard for me to justify it as anything other then that....
edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags and a general link

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

could you please post a link to the resource please?
Its hard to keep tabs on all the info on that website!
Thanks for sharing OP, this are the strangest times of all....
Cheers people!! it seems it will get bumpy, but really, didn't we all knew that? didn't we just pretended everything was fine? without asking questions we just dived in, it was grand of course, and tales will be sinned in the future about the deeds and the what not`s of the sad people living in the end times...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
WOW!!! and many thanks!!! got a long night ahead of me

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join