It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT - Visit this government site and download shocking scientific reports before they disappea

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatwolf
JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
try these terms "Gravity Drive" and "Planet X"
uh oh.....................

Wow man...Sensationalize that....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bigern

Nice find; extraterrestrial life!

I just dowlnloaded this article about Dyson Spheres.

A Dyson Sphere is a hypothetical construct of a star purposely cloaked by a thick swarm of broken-up planetary material to better utilize all of the stellar energy. A clean Dyson Sphere identification would give a significant signature for intelligence at work. A search for Dyson Spheres has been carried out using the 250,000 source database of the IRAS infrared satellite which covered 96% of the sky. The search has used the Calgary data collection of the IRAS Low Resolution Spectrometer (LRS) to look for fits to blackbody spectra. Searches have been conducted for both pure (fully cloaked) and partial Dyson Spheres in the blackbody temperature region 100 [le] T [le] 600 K. Other stellar signatures that resemble a Dyson Sphere are reviewed. When these signatures are used to eliminate sources that mimic Dyson Spheres very few candidates remain and even these are ambiguous. Upper limits are presented for both pure and partial Dyson Spheres. The sensitivity of the LRS was enough to find solar-sized Dyson Spheres out to 300 pc, a reach that encompasses a million solar-type stars.

Weird that they would search for artificial constructions when extraterrestrial life hasn't even been acknowledged.

Do they know something we don't?

Nibiru?
edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Oh my GOD:

Within fifty to a hundred years a new class of organisms is likely to emerge. These organisms will be artificial in the sense that they will originally be designed by humans. However, they will reproduce, and will evolve into something other than their initial form; they will be alive'' under any reasonable definition of the word. These organisms will evolve in a fundamentally different manner than contemporary biological organisms, since their reproduction will be under at least partial conscious control, giving it a Lamarckian component. The pace of evolutionary change consequently will be extremely rapid. The advent of artificial life will be the most significant historical event since the emergence of human beings. The impact on humanity and the biosphere could be enormous, larger than the industrial revolution, nuclear weapons, or environmental pollution. We must take steps now to shape the emergence of artificial organisms; they have potential to be either the ugliest terrestrial disaster, or the most beautiful creation of humanity.

www.osti.gov...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Originally posted by thegreatwolf
JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
try these terms "Gravity Drive" and "Planet X"
uh oh.....................

Wow man...Sensationalize that....

Haha you guys are digging up some real gems here...
Great finds bigern and Colton also.
I should've been in bed ages ago but all this is far too good for pesky sleep to get in the way

edit on 4/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

edit on 4/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

Hey colton just seen your post below, this just keeps getting better and better...
edit on 4/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: just noticed

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Just found another odd article:

Evidence for a solar companion star

Periodicity seen in both the mass extinctions and large impact cratering on earth can be explained if one postulates that the sun has a companion star, orbiting in a moderately eccentric orbit with a major axis of 2.8 light-years. No other explanations that have been suggested are compatible with known facts of physics and astronomy. If the companion is a red dwarf star, the most common kind in the galaxy, then no previous astronomical observations would have found it. A search for red objects with large parallax is now underway at Berkeley, and has a good chance of identifying the star in the near future.

Nibiru?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

Originally posted by sezsue
WOW, I've been looking for something like this, and I've come across some odd stuff, but WOW!!!

It seems like you found the MOTHERLOAD!

I hope it stays up and accessible for a while. Good thing I'm a fast reader.

Looks like I'm gonna be up all night!

God Bless
sezsue

Hey check out this vid, its my favourite at the moment, it shows how interfering electromagnetic fields create a low-level intelligence that ultimately destroys itself through frustration, and takes inanimate (hopefully only inanimate) objects along with it... I wonder when we reach a certain saturation point of all our modern communications equipment, will we see this stuff start to happen all around us?? Wonder if there is anything on the OSTI website about the possibilities of this...

video.google.com...

ps. apparently all you need to do to achieve this effect is to arrange lots of EM-emitting equipment in a room, ie. Tesla Coils, Van Der Graaf Generators, RF transmitters, turn them on and wait for the fun to start.

I haven't watched your video yet, but your PS.......

Almost sounds like the modern household, minus the tesla coils, van der graaf gen.

The first part of your post, that IS already happening.

You'll see what I mean during the Superbowl this Sunday!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Environmentally Clean Mitigation of Undesirable Plant Life Using Lasers

This concept comprises a method for environmentally clean destruction of undesirable plant life using visible or infrared radiation. We believe that during the blossom stage, plant life is very sensitive to electromagnetic radiation, with an enhanced sensitivity to specific spectral ranges. Small doses of irradiation can arrest further plant growth, cause flower destruction or promote plant death. Surrounding plants, which are not in the blossoming stage, should not be affected. Our proposed mechanism to initiate this effect is radiation produced by a laser. Tender parts of the blossom possess enhanced absorptivity in some spectral ranges. This absorption can increase the local tissue temperature by several degrees, which is sufficient to induce bio-tissue damage. In some instances, the radiation may actually stimulate plant growth, as an alternative for use in increased crop production.

www.osti.gov...

they be fryin our non GMO crop
seems like overkill to pick a few weeds
edit on 4-2-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

I'm in the UK
:s not sure if that's a good or bad thing at the moment...

In relation to the current technology flying through the aether, we're having strange updates on our TVs every night (3am) - the one just now gave me a massive headache for its 15-minute duration, it also wanted to update my PC but I postponed it, well, that's the option I selected. It changed the aspect on my PC screen and it all went mental for a minute...

The message on the TV reads: Please wait while your set-top box is updated with TV listings and other information. Wonder what else 'set-top box' refers to....and 'other information', well...

Anyway the vid is only a minute or so long, and its ace, you won't be disappointed

edit on 4/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: its late

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Colton

The report is saying that the natural distribution of water away from the tropics contributes to the fluid dynamics at the core, and that a sudden change in sea level could detrimentally affect the core dynamics, resulting in a geomagnetic reversal. We've certainly been seeing changes in sea level lately (and the ocean in general), along with changes in the earth's magnetic field.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

check out my other thread:
Now check any other solid information you can find anywhere on HAARP........and tell me that it isn't, just a little, sensational

...no...

We all know that anyone trying to find this information, even upon physically arriving at the gates of the facility and asking questions, has received nothing tangible from TPTB to back up their well-founded suspicions. Now they have, and I suspect (as everyone else is now busy checking the site) there will be more to come.

..."we all know" ---- "received nothing tangible from TPTB" ---- "now they have"... none of those phrases indicate critical thinking, not even close...

...if you're really interested in research, the first thing you must accept is that just because an article or concept is new to you, that doesnt mean its new...

...i'm sure theres lots of info on the site that many will find very interesting... my only beef was how the site was misrepresented...

ps. cool avatar

...laissez les bons temps rouler...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Maybe I should've titled the thread 'Pandora's Box'

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

You didn't quote the part of my post that said 'Fair point'....

Anyway, laters guys I'm off to bed now... It's 4.15am here and I'm all tired out.

Happy searching

edit on 4/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: yawn

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Really? What proof is there of that? Wouldn't there have to be an extreme amount of change in the ocean for a geomagnetic reversal?

I would think that any influence with enough force to cause geomagnetic reversal of the Earth would be the moon or some other outside gravitational influence.

It seems crazy but:

Nibiru?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I won't be heading over there, especially if this is directly from the Government. Excuse me for growing a lot more suspicious and paranoid lately, but I've come to understand, in no way is their agenda to help and inform us. Every single ting they do, all of their actions, are for them to accomplish their bigger plan(s). Free, controversial information on the internet, supplied by the Government. ROFLMFAO, you have to be kidding me! This is either strict disinfo/misinfo, a site used to collect seemingly irrelevant personal data about you, or particularly, to find out what holds people's interests to ascertain where they should put their focus, whether to highlight such topics, or curtain them! I'm surprised you people(ATSers) don't find this very strange and are leaping at this. he easiest way to bait the people who thirst for knowledge, is to feed them!

So...you go right ahead...dig...keep digging, download and view as much info They want you to view.
Stimulate your senses and quench that cursed, yet blessed thirst! I shall thirst, and I shall quench it by other means. Maybe I'm paranoid; but look around at the world closely...and look at the people who are calling the shots(if you can find them); I'm thankful that I'm paranoid!
edit on 4-2-2011 by sdrawkcabII because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
That site gave me the absolute creeps. I'm actually almost afraid to search for anything.
I accept the possibility that it is a fake site...but I thought .GOV domains were not available to the general public.
I would love to hear more opinions about this. Fake? Real? A 'wikileaks' one-upper. Think of it, hosting a site on government servers giving out secrets with the click of a mouse. Just thinking out loud.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Here is a very interesting paper. Los Alamos Lab's paper on A Lunar Laboratory.

Over the past few years the luthors have organized l,ld lttended a number of studies, work=hops, lnd symposia addre6sinq possibilities for future manned space exploration programs. Qmoncj the conferences lre included the Lunar Base6 Workshop /1/, the Lunar Base% Symposium /2/~ and the Manned Mars Missions Study /3/, all of which promoted deliberations and formed conclusions on extraterrestrial ba~es and outposts.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Colton

I was noting the report. Its writers are the ones who made the connection. Everyone else here is finding "evidence" of secret HAARP projects and chemtrailing, I figured it would be reasonable enough to point out that one report connects two things that are, today, observationally confirmed - sea level rise and earth's magnetic field fluctuations. Admittedly, the current measured rate of sea level rise is only about 3 mm per year, so that's not even close to "abrupt", but, again, I was simply noting the report.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Modeling the effects of annual influenza vaccination

Although influenza vaccine efficacy is 70--90% in young healthy first-time vaccinees, the efficacy in repeat vaccinees has varied considerably. In some studies, vaccine efficacy in repeat vaccinees was higher than in first-time vaccinees, whereas in other studies vaccine efficacy in repeat vaccinees was significantly lower than in first-time vaccinees and sometimes no higher than in unvaccinated controls. It is known that the closeness of the antigenic match between the vaccine strain and the epidemic virus is important for vaccine effectiveness. In this study the authors show that the antigenic differences between a first vaccine strain and a second vaccine strain, and between the first vaccine strain and the epidemic strain, might account for the observed variation in attack rate among two-time vaccinees.

I have a theory about vaccinations:

Vaccinations serve to build up our immune system to changes brought on by Artificial Genetic Manipulation. We aren't only being vaccinated against smallpow, influenza, measles, but also DNA changing bacterias and Genetic Modification.

TPTB are struggling against forced change in Man by the Anunnaki. Noble, or Misguided?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpalasty
That site gave me the absolute creeps. I'm actually almost afraid to search for anything.
I accept the possibility that it is a fake site...but I thought .GOV domains were not available to the general public.
I would love to hear more opinions about this. Fake? Real? A 'wikileaks' one-upper. Think of it, hosting a site on government servers giving out secrets with the click of a mouse. Just thinking out loud.

Its a Department of Energy site containing 260,000 documents free to the public. It says it on their front page.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Uhm...

"The Information Bridge: DOE Scientific and Technical Information provides free public access to over 266,000 full-text documents and bibliographic citations of Department of Energy (DOE) research report literature."

www.osti.gov...

Like...really? This isn't some top secret find, it's publicly available information. Any well defined google search would return the same result or better.
edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags and a general link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join