It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT - Visit this government site and download shocking scientific reports before they disappea

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
Great stuff, we just better hope that don't build a magnetic field like in the Philadelphia Experiment,
You get on and you are literaly GONE.... lol

Like this one? under construction since 1978 and scheduled for completion in 1982

Tandem Mirror Fusion Test Facility (MFTF-B)
edit on 10-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist
Wow, yes!
We must rush to this seven year old website and quickly download all their secret files before they get pulled...after seven years...from this top secret, public and free website.

Sigh. This is why we can't have nice things...

My thoughts exactly. I don't understand why people are getting worked up over PUBLICLY AVAILABLE INFORMATION.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostanima

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist
Wow, yes!
We must rush to this seven year old website and quickly download all their secret files before they get pulled...after seven years...from this top secret, public and free website.

Sigh. This is why we can't have nice things...

My thoughts exactly. I don't understand why people are getting worked up over PUBLICLY AVAILABLE INFORMATION.

The point is that this stuff is hidden in plain sight.
The answers to a lot of questions that many have asked are there for those who look hard enough.
It IS publicly available information, that's the beauty of it - now it's not just being accessed by those in-the-know, it's being accessed by us. Us people who have a vested interest in making this world a better place.

Now we have found that information, paid for by ourselves (through taxes), commissioned by TPTB, letting us know what they're up to.

We've got details on HAARP, nuclear fallout, Dyson spheres, time travel, anti-gravity tech, advanced propulsion systems, mind control, aquifer contamination, weather modification....the list goes on and on...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Colton

reading responses like this, makes me be scared of people fanatism. All of that topic is theory, until some weird thing comes down nothing's been proved.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Just goes to show that most of the truth we seek at times is hiding in plain sight

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hmmm....

I find your enthusiasm hilarius...

Soo, you have ALL this information at hand, AND, its PUBLICLY available...
What are you going to do with it??

Information is ONLY as good as what you can do with it!!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Sorry but I really think you have missed the point here...

Creating the thread is what I've done with it...

As you say, what can one person do with that info...apart from try to tell people about it.

But 300 people??

Have you seen the film
Haha

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If its publicly available information, all the good stuff isn't on there. Everything on that website can be learned with a quick google search. Do you really, really think, that top secret information, or any classified/important information is floating around on that site? no. the government isn't that stupid

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Still, what do you expect to accomplish with the information?
It is there for ALL to see and read...IF and i must emphesise
on IF, you expect to find ANY information you shouldnt be
able to find, i doubt it will be of the kind that can do ANY harm
to any one or any corporartion or government...

The information might be good, but what can you do with it.
Over throw gvmnts?

There wont be any information that could cause ANY problems...Trust me...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
All I can say is don't tell ATSers that Nature and Science and a host of other scientific Journals - in which all this and much, much, more appears monthly - can be purchased by the general public .....

edit on 18-2-2011 by Essan because: added comment

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

I just hope it has helped to open up some peoples eyes to the stuff they are willing to tell us about...
Some of this information in itself has been very interesting and quite sensational.

Obviously this begs the question; If the stuff that is publicly available is capable of raising so many eyebrows - which it obviously is...

What about the stuff we don't hear about? Just as you are saying

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

There i agree..
It isnt the information that is there, it is the information missing
that would be interesting. BUT!!

If the information is missing, then either it just isnt there
OR it just dont exist...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
this is what i just found out about the pole shift i hope it works scienceblogs.com...
why yes it does, well that should help explain the shift we are going through. and yes that was a link i found in the op's link i did take me a few to find it , you just have to know the key words or phrases, and what to look for in there. For there are 15 and counting links beside the 2 on the front page. There is a lot to read here o take it slow do not just glance at it, i might even make a thread, unless some one beats me to it.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Soo, whats the big deal....You found some information...
What then..
Enlighten us smaller minds...

Cause and effect
Action and Consequense

What if the poles shift?

What then???

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

This was posted bt CLPrime on the very first page of the thread:

Changes in the moment of inertia of the earth, brought about by the redistribution of ocean water from the tropics to ice at high latitudes, couple energy from the spin of the earth into convection in the liquid core. This mechanism may help provide the driving energy for the earth's dynamo. Sufficiently rapid ocean level changes can disrupt the dynamo, resulting (in half of the cases) in a geomagnetic field reversal. The model can account for the previously mysterious correlation reported between geomagnetic reversals and mass extinctions.

www.osti.gov...

This was from 1985!!

edit on 19/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: Link added

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

And we (humans) are affected in what way??
Whats the consequense for us??

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

well if you would take the time to read some of the links info you would find that it just might effect hard drives , flight paths of birds, it might even tun you computers binary code to mush 0 to1, 1 to 0, could have some effect on plate tectonics as well just to name a few. no hard evidence for will/ will not happen, just some thoughts as to what it could effect , the real good news is yes it is happen the poles are shifting.
To put it plan and simple the geomagnetic field is in a state of flux , the poles are moving faster than once thought, see usgs on that one

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
Slow down, it's a government site, it's not like they accidentally put these links up.They put them up for a reason. Why? There's the million dollar question. It begs the question, why would they let us have this stuff so willingly? It's a government site and if there's one thing I know about government, they don't willingly show their dirty laundry unless it's disinformation, lies....or the world is ending.

edit on 5-2-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

I have to agree with you there, however in response I would say "World is ending." As I read my way through the posts on this thread, that was my prevailing thought, that perhaps this is all a double bluff, and that in having put this info in the public domain, we can never turn round and say we didn't have access to the info, so to this end it could be considerd a form of manipulation by TPTB, only as far as to say, "look we did warn you about this stuff, if you looked hard enough," Of course I could be very wrong, and I certainly wouldn't want to panic anyone with this post, but it is just a thought worth considering, we should never discount anything no matter how unconventional it may seem, without irifutable (sorry poor spelling) proof .

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Shocking indeed

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

But there IS no dirty laundry....
I dont get it..
You take "speculation and !!theories" and make them
FACT...Are you really that............dumb...Sorry couldnt
find a better word...

new topics