It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT - Visit this government site and download shocking scientific reports before they disappea

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonentity
reply to post by iamahumandoing

I just typed in U.F.O. and got some weird stuff that is a bit too technical for me.But it sounds a bit like proplusive power.

Coooool, I worked out how to propel what people would think of as a classic UFO the other day. And I reckon it'd work too. But you'd need a good pair of ear-muffs...
My zero-point energy machine design needs tweaking a little though.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Wow, so they DO have research showing rapid changes in ocean levels can cause pole reversal.
Maybe that's what we're heading for with all this crazy weather and flooding everywhere.... A sobering piece of information.
Great find

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
System collapse not expected until 2025...

Briefs describe 33 charts, graphs, and schematics offering some recent history and perspectives on the world and U.S. energy situation and the problems for survival facing the world. Of interest is Figure 28, showing the Club of Rome's model of the earth in terms of resource consumption, food, money, people, pollution, etc. A computer was asked to extend recent history into the future and results indicate a collapse of the industrialized system towards an agrarian culture around the year 2025. It is noted that the model did not consider technological initiative or man's willingness to change lifestyles. The final (33) schematic is a guesstimate of noticeable impact timescales, indicating when research projects on transition or ultimate energy sources at LASL might be expected to yield impact. (MCW)

guesstimate.....

But.....we gotta remember who's talking here. They're gonna trip over their own arrogance sooner or later.

They always give each other more credit than they're worth, but I think they're starting to lose their grip on things.

Remember, they think they're smarter and better than us, but I think we might just surprise them.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
WOW, I've been looking for something like this, and I've come across some odd stuff, but WOW!!!

It seems like you found the MOTHERLOAD!

I hope it stays up and accessible for a while. Good thing I'm a fast reader.

Looks like I'm gonna be up all night!

God Bless
sezsue

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I typed in extraterrestrial life and one of the topics that came up was this.

"Starry messages: Searching for signatures of interstellar archaeology"

and here is part of the description

"Searching for signatures of cosmic-scale archaeological artifacts such as Dyson spheres or Kardashev civilizations is an interesting alternative to conventional SETI. Uncovering such an artifact does not require the intentional transmission of a signal on the part of the original civilization. This type of search is called interstellar archaeology or sometimes cosmic archaeology."

www.osti.gov...

Sounds pretty interesting, I'll download the paper and give it read, pretty interesting site thanks for the link.
edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: added 'ex' tags and a general link

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue

guesstimate.....

But.....we gotta remember who's talking here. They're gonna trip over their own arrogance sooner or later.

They always give each other more credit than they're worth, but I think they're starting to lose their grip on things.

Remember, they think they're smarter and better than us, but I think we might just surprise them.

I couldn't agree with you more! I think the surprise will be on them. It's later than they think! I thought a few of you would enjoy that paragraph and take some shots at it!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Sorry, OP, but we gotta stop replying to this thread, so it sinks to the bottom of the list.

That way we'll get a chance to reeeaaaally wallow in all the secrets we never thought we'd get access to.

I'm nosy, and this is my chance to be in the know about things.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hey folks - I can't believe this is public. But you can type it all in there. For example, Levitation .....

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
...interesting site - but - contrary to what some posters have alleged - theres no top secret stuff here... we arent sneaking in a back door nor is anyone at risk of being harassed for reading any of this stuff and i seriously doubt there is any need to "snatch up as fast you can" because some of it is going to disappear..

...happy reading...

www.osti.gov...

...from their home page...

The Information Bridge: DOE Scientific and Technical Information provides free public access to over 266,000 full-text documents and bibliographic citations of Department of Energy (DOE) research report literature. Documents are primarily from 1991 forward and were produced by DOE, the DOE contractor community, and/or DOE grantees. Legacy documents are added as they become available in electronic format.

The Information Bridge contains documents and citations in physics, chemistry, materials, biology, environmental sciences, energy technologies, engineering, computer and information science, renewable energy, and other topics of interest related to DOE's mission.

DOE's Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI) makes this Web site available as a public service.

...emphasis above is mine...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
reply to post by Alethea

Wow... Now that IS interesting.
Nice find. I'm leaving the system within the next three months and I'm looking forward to it

Don't know what "system" you are leaving. The paragraph quoted concerns that are worldwide. But hey....this might be an opportunity for you to get in on the ground floor of a lunar community. "To the moon, Alice! To the moon!"

High transport costs will dominate the pattern of lunar development. During the earliest phases, when lunar facilities consist of a research and resource development complex with staff serving tours of a few months, transport costs will encourage local production of food, fuel, and building materials. Once these capabilities are in place and the number of personnel grows to a few hundred, staff rotation might well dominate transport budgets. At that point it would make economic sense to encourage some members of staff to become permanent residents. By analogy with early British settlement in Australia, a vigorous private sector economy could emerge if the lunar organization provided quasi-export earning through its role as the community's major employer and as the major buyer of locally-produced goods. By providing such a market for goods and services, the lunar organization would not only provide a means whereby permanent residents would support themselves but could also accelerate the process of replacing imported goods with local manufactures, thereby reducing the cost of operations. By analogy with recent Alaskan experience, if the resource development activity started making money from sales to orbital customers, severance taxes and/or royalty payments could also provide means by which a lunar community could support itself.

www.osti.gov...

Conference: NASA symposium on lunar bases and space activities of the 21st century, Houston, TX, USA, 5 Apr 1988
edit on 4-2-2011 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags and a general link

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...interesting site - but - contrary to what some posters have alleged - theres no top secret stuff here... we arent sneaking in a back door nor is anyone at risk of being harassed for reading any of this stuff and i seriously doubt there is any need to "snatch up as fast you can" because some of it is going to disappear..

...happy reading...

www.osti.gov...

...from their home page...

The Information Bridge: DOE Scientific and Technical Information provides free public access to over 266,000 full-text documents and bibliographic citations of Department of Energy (DOE) research report literature. Documents are primarily from 1991 forward and were produced by DOE, the DOE contractor community, and/or DOE grantees. Legacy documents are added as they become available in electronic format.

The Information Bridge contains documents and citations in physics, chemistry, materials, biology, environmental sciences, energy technologies, engineering, computer and information science, renewable energy, and other topics of interest related to DOE's mission.

DOE's Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI) makes this Web site available as a public service.

...emphasis above is mine...

Really? Go look at my first post in this thread. There is complete admission and proof about the use of aerosols to block the radiation from the sun. Sound familiar?
edit on 4-2-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

Since I didn't want to keep posting on this thread I am going to add this. I just shat my pants, I really did. This little nugget is about the Magnetically Levitated Trains of the 1960's that could go in excess of 500km per hour.

the 1960s, transportation industry planners have sought an energy-efficient design for a train that can glide through air at speeds up to 500 kilometers per hour. This type of train, called a magnetically levitated (maglev) train, is thought to be a viable solution to meet the nation's growing need for intercity and urban transportation networks. However, despite some promising developments, unresolved concerns with the operation and safety of maglev trains has prevented the transition from demonstration model to commercial development. Inductrack, a maglev system originally conceived by Livermore physicist Richard Post, is designed to address these issues. Post's work on Inductrack began with funding from Livermore's Laboratory Directed Research and Development Program, and in 2003, the technology was licensed to General Atomics (GA) in San Diego for train and transit system applications. This year, members of the Livermore-GA team received an R&D 100 Award for Inductrack's development. Inductrack uses permanent magnets to produce the magnetic fields that levitate the train and provides economic and operational advantages over other maglev systems. It can be adapted to both high-speed and urban-speed environments. In the event of a power failure, the train slows gradually until it comes to rest on its auxiliary wheels. The maintenance requirements for Inductrack are also lower than they are for other systems, plus it has a short turning radius and is designed for quiet operation. Previous designs for maglev systems did not offer the energy efficiency or safety protections that are in the Inductrack design. Electromagnetic systems (EMS) use powered electromagnets to levitate the train. However, these systems are based on magnetic attraction rather than repulsion and thus are inherently unstable. In EMS trains, the levitation gap--the separation between the magnet pole faces and the iron rail--is only about 10 millimeters and, during operation, must be maintained to within [+-]1 millimeter. Position sensors and electronic feedback systems are required to control the magnetic current and to compensate for the inherent instability. This requirement, plus the onboard source of emergency power required to ensure operational safety during a sudden power loss, increases the complexity of EMS trains. In contrast, in electrodynamic systems (EDS), large superconducting magnet coils mounted on the sides of the train generate high-intensity magnetic field poles. Interaction of the current between the coils and the track levitates the train. At operating speeds (above a liftoff speed of about 100 kilometers per hour), the magnetic levitation force balances the weight of the car at a stable position. EDS trains do not require the feedback control systems that EMS trains use to stabilize levitation. However, the superconducting magnetic coils must be kept at temperatures of only 5 kelvins, so costly electrically powered cryogenic equipment is required. Also, passengers, especially those with pacemakers, must be shielded from the high magnetic fields generated by the superconductors.

www.osti.gov...

edit on 4-2-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Sweet, they have a mobile site also
m.osti.gov...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Wikipedia has an overview of OSTI (US DOE): OSTI

It also seems to indicate the site is public domain.

But it undoubtedly 'watches back'

If anybody asks, just tell 'em your ATS

Remember when it was OK to study anything, anywhere, anytime?
edit on 4-2-2011 by Chakotay because: I want a button to OSTI on my ribbon...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
WOW, I've been looking for something like this, and I've come across some odd stuff, but WOW!!!

It seems like you found the MOTHERLOAD!

I hope it stays up and accessible for a while. Good thing I'm a fast reader.

Looks like I'm gonna be up all night!

God Bless
sezsue

Hey check out this vid, its my favourite at the moment, it shows how interfering electromagnetic fields create a low-level intelligence that ultimately destroys itself through frustration, and takes inanimate (hopefully only inanimate) objects along with it... I wonder when we reach a certain saturation point of all our modern communications equipment, will we see this stuff start to happen all around us?? Wonder if there is anything on the OSTI website about the possibilities of this...

video.google.com...

ps. apparently all you need to do to achieve this effect is to arrange lots of EM-emitting equipment in a room, ie. Tesla Coils, Van Der Graaf Generators, RF transmitters, turn them on and wait for the fun to start.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Good find OP. I searched "pole shift" and came up with this...They have been testing shelters that apparently can be built by the typical person in 48 hrs, that will withstand a Nuclear Blast? Did I read it right?

Oak Ridge National Laboratory field tests of expedient shelters during the past three years have resulted in the selection and development of six types of expedient shelters. These were demonstrated by construction exercises to be the most practical for average rural and small-town Americans to build in the principal environmental regions of the United States. Each type of shelter is designed to be built within 48 hours by average family groups of such Americans, using only widely available materials such as trees, to provide all members with high-protection-factor shelter. To evaluate the blast protection afforded by these six types of expedient shelters, they were blast tested as a part of Defense Nuclear Agency's Mixed bompany Event, in the blast area of a 500-ton TNT detonationequivalent in air blast effects to a 1.0 to 1.8 kiloton nuclear detonation. A total of twelve shelters, representing six expedient types, were subjected to blast effecta at surface overpressures ranging from 29 to 3 psi. All except the two Door-Covered Trench Shelters were tested as closed shelters. Only one shelter was damaged: the Door-Covered Trench Shelter that was tested as an open shelter at 5 psi. The six types of shelters. tested at the following measured surface overpressures, were: Two Small-Pole Shelters, at 29 psi; Three Wire-Catenary-Roofed Shelters, at 29 psi and 13 psi; One aboveground A-Frame Pole Shelter, at 17 psi; One Shored-Trench Stoop-in Shelter, at 13 psi; Two Log- Covered Trench Shelters, at 13 psi; and Two Door-Covered Trench Shelters, at 5 psi and 3 psi. Earth arching increased the strength of the shelters that had an adequate depth of earth cover relative to the roof span. A new design of quickly closable, expedient blast door was tested at 29, 17 and 13 psi surface overpressure ranges. Only the blast door at 17 psi was damaged, snd even it remained intact and securely closed. Also tested were two new designs of blast valves, both of which can protect against 100 psi overpressures and are closed in 1 to 2 milliseconds. One of these valves, the Overlapping-Flaps Blast Valve, requires only widely available materials and can be made in a few hours with common tools. (auth)
www.osti.gov...

edit on 4-2-2011 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
Really? Go look at my first post in this thread. There is complete admission and proof about the use of aerosols to block the radiation from the sun. Sound familiar?

...nowhere in my post did i insinuate that any of the articles are not valid...
...i simply refuted the cloak and dagger sensationalism... okay?...

link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
There are some real gems here, my last thread 'HAARP - The truth' is based on a cracking find - The scientists involved call it the 'HAARP heater'. Silly sausages.

Here's the link to the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
try these terms "Gravity Drive" and "Planet X"
uh oh.....................

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
Huh. There's also an interesting paper on there about geomagnetic reversals being caused by sudden sea level changes. It's from 1985, but still...

Changes in the moment of inertia of the earth, brought about by the redistribution of ocean water from the tropics to ice at high latitudes, couple energy from the spin of the earth into convection in the liquid core. This mechanism may help provide the driving energy for the earth's dynamo. Sufficiently rapid ocean level changes can disrupt the dynamo, resulting (in half of the cases) in a geomagnetic field reversal. The model can account for the previously mysterious correlation reported between geomagnetic reversals and mass extinctions.

www.osti.gov...
edit on 4-2-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

What would cause the Seas to shift? Wouldn't there have to be an extreme change in gravitational forces for such an event to occur?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

...nowhere in my post did i insinuate that any of the articles are not valid...
...i simply refuted the cloak and dagger sensationalism... okay?...

Fair point but check out my other thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now check any other solid information you can find anywhere on HAARP........and tell me that it isn't, just a little, sensational.
We all know that anyone trying to find this information, even upon physically arriving at the gates of the facility and asking questions, has received nothing tangible from TPTB to back up their well-founded suspicions.
Now they have, and I suspect (as everyone else is now busy checking the site) there will be more to come.

Peace

ps. cool avatar
edit on 4/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: forgetting my manners

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join