It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT - Visit this government site and download shocking scientific reports before they disappea

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I searched for "Chromosome 2" and found this gem:

We have already produced monochromosomal hybrids for 2/3 of the human genome and we have generated sufficient biological materials to complete the proposed panels of hybrid cell lines. We have developed experimental procedures to identify marked chromosomes in human cell lines prior to their transfer to rodent cells. This would eliminate redundancy in the production of monochromosomal hybrids and therefore help expedite completion of the hybrid cell panels. We have also developed a highly sensitive method to identify human chromosomes in hybrid cells. Monochromosomal hybrids produced in our lab are used in a number of laboratories for experiments on gene mapping, gene isolation, chromosome fractionation and genetic analysis for complementation of cellular phenotypes such as DNA repair and regulation of cell growth. Monochromosomal hybrids cell lines are freely available to scientific community for experiments on gene mapping and analysis of the human genome. We are preparing large quantities of DNA from each hybrid cell line which will be available to the research community for various experiments.
www.osti.gov...

What is the DOE doing with hybrid human DNA?
edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added a general link

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
15.03.2011 - I have found this revelation lightly related with another news. It's exactly the same day when the Facebook is supposed to be close. Could be just a rumour or maybe the CEO of Facebook knows more than us.
I have attached the link with this information below :

www.techchee.com...

All the Best Comrades !!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hey Z, just imagine if ATS ever got free access to Nature or Science! Can you imagine the furore?

I'm disappointed that Ive not found any papers of interest to me that I wasn't already aware of.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Since we are talking about these sites, your link to www.dtic.mil search:" ultrahigh frequency ufo"
#4 under that search is "Space Operations: Through the Looking Glass (Global Area Strike System)

PROOF THEY DO HAVE A PROJECT "LOOKING GLASS"
I am afraid I would crash my computer trying to download It. Could someone with a lot of space try that That could be a new thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Search Moon:

"MOON/electric power generation on surface of, design and operation of SNAP-27 system for; HEAT SOURCES/design and fabrication of plutonium-238 dioxide SNAP-27; SYSTEMS FOR NUCLEAR AUXILIARY POWER (SNAP-27)/ design and operation of, for powering lunar surface instruments"
www.osti.gov...

Published in 1970...so did we ever really leave after we found a way to generate power on the surface?

This is cool...research galore! Maybe this is just the first of many bones to be thrown our way!?
edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: added 'ex' tags and a general link

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
sorry if this has already been covered already?
I typed in aliens and while going through the pages this is one of the only ones I found so far of some interest :The use of intelligence information to identify the foreign interests of entities involved with DOE programs-

NUCLEAR DISARMAMENT, SAFEGUARDS, AND PHYSICAL PROTECTION; US DOE; CONTRACT MANAGEMENT; SECRECY PROTECTION; NATIONAL SECURITY; THEFT; FOREIGN POLICY; INFORMATION NEEDS
link

sure it is possible they are referring to foreign investors etc.? idk,i have not viewed the whole doc. yet.
edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: added 'ex' tags

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The current variety and dispersion of Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) is a daunting technological problem for current sensory and extraction techniques. The bottom line is that the only way to insure a live UXO has been found and removed is to step on it. As this is an upsetting proposition for biological organisms like animals, farmers, or Yuma field personnel, this paper details a non-biological approach to developing inexpensive, automatic machines that will find, tag, and may eventually remove UXO from a variety of terrains by several proposed methods. The Yuma proving grounds (Arizona) has been pelted with bombs, mines, missiles, and shells since the 1940s. The idea of automatic machines that can clean up after such testing is an old one but as yet unrealized because of the daunting cost, power and complexity requirements of capable robot mechanisms. A researcher at Los Alamos National Laboratory has invented and developed a new variety of living robots that are solar powered, legged, autonomous, adaptive to massive damage, and very inexpensive. This technology, called Nervous Networks (Nv), allows for the creation of capable walking mechanisms (known as Biomorphic robots, or Biomechs for short) that rather than work from task principles use instead a survival-based design philosophy. This allows Nv based machines to continue doing work even after multiple limbs and sensors have been removed or damaged, and to dynamically negotiate complex terrains as an emergent property of their operation (fighting to proceed, as it were). They are not programmed, and indeed, the twelve transistor Nv controller keeps their electronic cost well below that of most pocket radios. It is suspected that advanced forms of these machines in huge numbers may be an interesting, capable solution to the problem of general and specific UXO identification, tagging, and removal.

oh wow, the cost of these biorobots driven by nervous networks that runs on less energy than a pocket radio??? and this article was published on "Publication Date 1996 Jul 01"

Here is the link

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I found this one to be interesting:

www.osti.gov...

Systems and cost analysis for a Nuclear Subterrene Tunneling Machine. A preliminary study Word Cloud | More Like This

Edit:

Oh dear lord, please let me have all those documents listed in the reference section.

REFERENCES

M. C. Krupka, "Phenomena Associated with the
Process of Rock-Melting. Application to the
Subterrene System," Los Alamos Scientific
Laboratory Report IA-52O8-MS (February 1973).

J. P. Carstens et al, "Heat Assisted Tunnel
Boring Machines," United Aircraft Corporation,
East Hartford, CT, Report FRA-RT-71-63, NTIS
No. PB-197-2&3 (September 1970).

And so on. (Btw, What does an aircraft corporation have to do with tunneling??)
edit on 5-2-2011 by Alex505 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I seriously doubt the government would create a website, put all kinds of incriminating information in it and then make it a public website for anyone to go to. Don't get me wrong, this site seems legit but I don't think anyone is worried about getting in trouble for this.

The Information Bridge: DOE Scientific and Technical Information provides free PUBLIC access to over 266,000 full-text documents and bibliographic citations of Department of Energy (DOE) research report literature.

Emphasis on "public" added by myself.

www.osti.gov...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
However, this website is very very interesting. You've now given me an endless fountain of knowledge to waste all of my free time on. So, regardless of my above stated opinion, S&F for you.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by digitalf

The great thing about his find, is that to find this much information on one site is astounding, he didn't say anything about top secret, and yes this is stuff published of many conference, but these conferences are not open to the public.

Hi again coolottie! Thank you, as always

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Towloc

Very nice, just downloaded it and will have to do some wading later methinks.... I see it mentions 'residential' in the paper.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I dont know if it has been mentioned way to many replys and kinda glued to the site searching random things but, the publishing date some of them have future dates attached to em i find that kinda weird.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

americanantigravity.com.....wow!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ruffagii

That is truly scary stuff, now I'm definitely of the opinion that the television and film industry is geared towards acclimatising us to the possibillities of the future. Terminator, The Matrix, etc... Far too many to list here. The work of David Cronenberg certainly seems to carry a certain theme....His occult connections also seem to run rather deep.
Anyway, there is a film being released over here on St. Valentine's Day; Paul - a comedy about a friendly alien. I'd laugh my **** off if we had some kind of disclosure shortly thereafter.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian1978
15.03.2011 - I have found this revelation lightly related with another news. It's exactly the same day when the Facebook is supposed to be close. Could be just a rumour or maybe the CEO of Facebook knows more than us.
I have attached the link with this information below :

www.techchee.com...

All the Best Comrades !!!

You do realize that this "Facebook is shutting down" is a myth that's pushed out every 6 months by a bunch of people who have no idea what they are talking about?

And it would be odd for a company that has confirmed they are about to go public with an IPO to just "shut down". And if Zuckerberg was too stressed--uh wouldn't he just sell Facebook for millions of dollars rather than just shut it down?

Come on--you people are smarter than this.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterWho
reply to post by iamahumandoing

americanantigravity.com.....wow!

I know - how cooooool???

Here's a lovely little video: video.google.com...#

I think you may find this interesting also:
keelynet.com...

It's definitely worth the few minutes it takes to read

ps. If you check the section on Tibetan levitation of stones, the monks and instruments are arranged in a 90degree arc.....Lets just imagine for a minute you had a full circle, not necessarily of monks but something that emits the specific frequencies required for the lift. Enclose it in a disc of some sort, and invert the central stone so it points towards the ground (maybe changing frequencies/orientation of the stone for lateral movement). Have we a classic UFO design?? If the positions/frequencies were adaptable to the measurements of other planets, maybe they could be used for flight there also....
Here are some more detailed measurements/diagrams of the monks at work:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.rense.com...

I love researching this stuff

edit on 5/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: just a thought

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Found a neat link to Long Island NY possibly Montauk connected.

Nuclear lab that has been there since 1947.
They have a poor history actually contaminating the ground water with Tritium at one point.

Google earth coordinates

40°52'52.46"N
72°52'48.72"W
edit on 5-2-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by royspeed

WOW.
it is time travel to!
Krasnikov tube look it up on google.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Did a date search and found articles published in the future. Publish dates ranging from march 2011 to 9 april 2012.

Wonder why that is?

edit: Actually just changed the max date to 2999 and got an article published in 2201. Hmmm
edit on 5/2/2011 by nightrun because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join