It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT - Visit this government site and download shocking scientific reports before they disappea

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is an awsome find !! I am probably going to go blind trying to read it all. I have made a lot of notes to phrases to search.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
i have found some intresting things i dont know if they have been posted yet or not

Advances in technology for the construction of deep-underground facilities
www.osti.gov...

PROJECT GASBUGGY
www.osti.gov...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
... NASA's scientific paper database (but you need to request a password for that one and need a valid reason to get it...

Zorg, you say such profound things.

Whatever NASA is hiding is classified higher than the atomic bomb... Phillip Corso

edit on 5-2-2011 by Chakotay because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

The great thing about his find, is that to find this much information on one site is astounding, he didn't say anything about top secret, and yes this is stuff published of many conference, but these conferences are not open to the public.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Type in SDI or Pulsed Power-gets some surprising results too.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Ericthedoubter because: Just read Masquas' post on previous page

edit on 5-2-2011 by Ericthedoubter because: I really am thick.Third time lucky.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well star for you thank you for sharing these links, I am really interested in that Brain Machine Interface.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
One more time, just in case anyone missed it:

Please use 'ex' tags for external content and add a link.

It's important.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

And I'm surprised that I was the first to star your post, after so many pages of contributions..

Well done on your incisive observation. It links with the other user who said something along the signs of the site 'watching back'...

Stare into the abyss for too long, and the abyss will stare into you...

If you have ever typed the word "bomb" in your email or any relevent words, they are all ready in your email.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I just typed in "Warp Drive", and one of the options was this;

www.osti.gov...

Oh Boy.

Roy.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoingThank you, this site is now a part of my bookmarks & is going to get as some of us Brits put it "rinsed" for information. I am rather new to interacting with this site as you can probably tell from looking at the amount of threads, posts, flags & stars I have. I am however enjoying finding out things I suspected/knew & it is great being able to vent my oppinions to like minded people. I am now going to be able to show people that scorn me printed copies of documents I will print off from this site & rub their noses init hahahaha.

S&Fs a plenty for you for bringing this site to us on ATS attention, I just hope that the PTB dont notice the unusualy high interest in the site & shut it down. We will have gleaned as much information as we can by that time anyway so bolloc*s to them. Great post & even better link

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone else has come across this yet, I have found some articles that say they were published months in the future on this website

www.osti.gov...

theres a link to one.

that article came up when I typed in population control and its publish date is march 14 2011

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i found that searching for "virtual reality" was cool!

check it out!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
WOW
Thank You very much for posting this thread

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Awesome post man! There are lots of information about Hawaii also! I'm surprised that this information is public.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is a fascinating site...

Thanks, OP

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If you want to randomly browse the files...

Just for kicks I put the following address into Google and came up with well over 1.5 million PDF files on everything.

www.osti.gov/bridge/

edit on 5-2-2011 by EssenSieMich because: sp

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the link OP.

Why does anyone think this information will be taken down? It's all declassified or was never classified to begin with. You think they put that site up while thinking, "hey lets put up a site with information that is already available, not classified and when people find it, we'll take the sucker down just to piss them off"

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Towloc
I don't know if anyone else has come across this yet, I have found some articles that say they were published months in the future on this website

www.osti.gov...

theres a link to one.

that article came up when I typed in population control and its publish date is march 14 2011

did anyone else see this
wtf is this about???????????

this needs its own thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 5-2-2011 by Jophiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. S & F.

There's a website that my school has and it's issued to the students. A student will have access to it for life if they don't drop out.

I wish I could share it here but I can't. Requires student ID.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chakotay
Whatever NASA is hiding is classified higher than the atomic bomb... Phillip Corso

The atomic bomb? Any high school kid can get the instructions for that on the internet.

The trick to info gatherings is this

1) Know WHAT to ask... you need to have specific data to find what you seek
2) Know WHO to ask...
3) Know WHERE to ask..

OSTI is a Department of Energy DOE website

DTIC is the Defence Technical Information Center and coversa a lot more territory

LANL is the weird science capital and DARPA... well those guys are dangerous
They want to make Borgs

I am getting a real kick out of all the noobs (and some older members) who are like kids in a candy shop thinking this is a new discovery.

Like the UFO files I hear people saying "When will the government release those?" yet NSA has had them online in a public forum since 2000. I made a thread on that that has all the governments worldwide UFO releases in it

There is so much data available... I have over 6000 interesting PDF's that I haven't even cataloged yet... just not enough time
edit on 5-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join