It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT - Visit this government site and download shocking scientific reports before they disappea

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+152 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This website is a fountain of knowledge. Want to know what TPTB are interested in? Well get it all here, straight from the horse's mouth: www.osti.gov...

I've had some fun researching topics such as HAARP, population reduction, nuclear power stations and their local effects etc. etc... Nuclear fallout is a good one.

All you need to do is type your desired field of research into the search box on the right and wade through the relevant papers. There are some real gems here, my last thread 'HAARP - The truth' is based on a cracking find - The scientists involved call it the 'HAARP heater'. Silly sausages.

Obviously the more of us visit the site and download papers on our topics of interest, the more information we will have.
So let's get cracking before all the juicy papers vanish, you just know they will.

Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

S$F just typed in nwo too see what if anything came up well what do you know 90 hits!!!! now of to see if it is NWO or just nwo.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Haha nice one. I'm going to try 'mind control' next

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
For all the Chemtrailers I suggest you type aerosol
Uh - Is this site really supposed to be public domain?

Update:
Here you have it!
www.osti.gov...

Description/Abstract Earth's climate is thought to be quite sensitive to changes in radiative fluxes that are quite small in absolute magnitude, a few watts per square meter, and in relation to these fluxes in the natural climate. Atmospheric aerosol particles exert influence on climate directly, by scattering and absorbing radiation, and indirectly by modifying the microphysical properties of clouds and in turn their radiative effects and hydrology. The forcing of climate change by these indirect effects is thought to be quite substantial relative to forcing by incremental concentrations of greenhouse gases, but highly uncertain. Quantification of aerosol indirect forcing by satellite- or ground-based remote sensing has proved quite difficult in view of inherent large variation in the pertinent observables such as cloud optical depth, which is controlled mainly by liquid water path and only secondarily by aerosols. Limited work has shown instances of large magnitude of aerosol indirect forcing, with local instantaneous forcing upwards of 50 W m[sup 66]-2. Ultimately it will be necessary to represent aerosol indirect effects in climate models to accurately identify the anthropogenic forcing at present and over secular time and to assess the influence of this forcing in the context of other forcings of climate change. While the elements of aerosol processes that must be represented in models describing the evolution and properties of aerosol particles that serve as cloud condensation particles are known, many important components of these processes remain to be understood and to be represented in models, and the models evaluated against observation, before such model-based representations can confidently be used to represent aerosol indirect effects in climate models.

edit on 4-2-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

Is this site REALLY supposed to be public domain?!?

edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: added 'ex' tags

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I thought this was going to be bologna but it's got a ton of stuff from my area over a long period of time...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

nice i got 218 now for the fun of it type in new world order, 618 hits wow this is my second best site to poke my nose in. this being the first , like you have to ask.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Huh. There's also an interesting paper on there about geomagnetic reversals being caused by sudden sea level changes. It's from 1985, but still...

Changes in the moment of inertia of the earth, brought about by the redistribution of ocean water from the tropics to ice at high latitudes, couple energy from the spin of the earth into convection in the liquid core. This mechanism may help provide the driving energy for the earth's dynamo. Sufficiently rapid ocean level changes can disrupt the dynamo, resulting (in half of the cases) in a geomagnetic field reversal. The model can account for the previously mysterious correlation reported between geomagnetic reversals and mass extinctions.

www.osti.gov...
edit on 4-2-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
try rfid and see what come up ,we are all most there, for this
"please place hand and face on here so we can verify you, thank you my now proceed with your transaction, have a nice day"and
"ya car 44 we have a fugitive at the stop n' shop, our scanner shows he has out standing traffic ticket's we are about block away"

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Search: Monsanto and then Mound Laboratory.... same company

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Its amazing, I've been trawling through the site for a while now - one things for sure, TPTB do a lot of suspicious research. I'm a little nervous of what I might find (or what might find me) when I type in my home town....

I reckon we may have enough info here to keep ATS full-to-brimming with REAL, tangible evidence of wrongdoing on behalf of TPTB for a long, long time

Well, lucky for me I don't have any dependents, I'm fully expecting major heat from this...

It's not supposed to be public - it appears that all this info is meant to be requested and paid for by successful applicants only.
Someone has messed up somewhere... Me, I reckon :s

Anyway, please lets get everyone on ATS on this website in the name of truth, benevolence and forbearance for all humankind and what is to come.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Ha i've just been searching for that stuff too, good find

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
Search: Monsanto and then Mound Laboratory.... same company

And so the plot thickens.......
This IS exciting

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

well it is not just you or your post i too had to see so thanks to my web suffer and you giving the site i did and yes it is open, some pages are pay for access or 403, but most are well like the one i was reading on rfid... if people only new .

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
A little something for all those survivalists who think they will live on sticks, berries, and shooting a few birds....

Ducks, geese, coots, and other wild birds, both migratory and resident, have been swimming on the Redox waste water pond and eating the herbage and mud on the bottom. The pond is caused by the discharge of five to ten million gallons of water a day from the heating and cooling coils of reactor vessels in the Redox plant. At least twice in recent months leaks in the coils have permitted solutions of radioactive material to escape to the swamp. Once the leak was in the waste concentrator tank and once in the first oxidation tank, so that the material in the swamp would include significant amounts of every radioisotope found in irradiated uranium, including plutonium and all fission products. This paper discusses the hazards to humans from handling or eating wildfowl and to risk of both internal and external exposure.

www.osti.gov...

And I bet this toxic pond is not a one-of-a-kind place. You all might want to check out "Radioactive waste repositories".

Star and flag. Great Site. I really wonder how it did get to be public and how long this site will be up!!!
edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags and a general link

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Hey thanks
Yey...I knew I quit my job for a reason.
It's my infowarrior coming-of-age today haha.

At least this site means everyone who wants to can get straight on the front line in the search for truth. It's gonna be hard for the Gov't to explain away all this research they've paid for.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I saw a map on there the other day (a global one) showing fallout from nuclear testing.
Not sure how big of a measurement a 'curie' is but there were some large numbers involved, in surprising places. They know all the geographical models, meteorological displacement models etc... It makes you wonder with all this info and advanced technology, is ANYTHING an accident?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
System collapse not expected until 2025...

Briefs describe 33 charts, graphs, and schematics offering some recent history and perspectives on the world and U.S. energy situation and the problems for survival facing the world. Of interest is Figure 28, showing the Club of Rome's model of the earth in terms of resource consumption, food, money, people, pollution, etc. A computer was asked to extend recent history into the future and results indicate a collapse of the industrialized system towards an agrarian culture around the year 2025. It is noted that the model did not consider technological initiative or man's willingness to change lifestyles. The final (33) schematic is a guesstimate of noticeable impact timescales, indicating when research projects on transition or ultimate energy sources at LASL might be expected to yield impact. (MCW)

www.osti.gov...

edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags and a general link

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I just typed in U.F.O. and got some weird stuff that is a bit too technical for me.But it sounds a bit like proplusive power.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Wow... Now that IS interesting.
Nice find. I'm leaving the system within the next three months and I'm looking forward to it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join