It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just had to share this!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
He's obviously had to much to smoke....or_?
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

It's a pretty legitimate question, especially as US states vary considerably in their approach to marijuana.
What you see on TV about one place might be different in another.
I think here there is an approach that two plants can be an accident (depending on circumstances) but more than that is a plantation.
What is becoming a big problem is bad neighborliness, where neighbors throw seeds or packets of pot over the wall and then call the cops.
The ease of doing this is causing a lot of problems.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I found the innocence of this guy charming after I got done laughing my head off.

Calling the cops to determine how much doo-doo he might possibly be in. I hope they just had a good laugh at the 911 office and didn't send anyone to investigate him further.

If he was under the influence this just goes to prove how stupid it is to associate this substance with anything criminal. It just brings out child like innocence. What is the crime in that??
edit on 2/10/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

You should post parts of the article or tell what this is about and give your opinion.

That is how threads are suppose to be formed.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Oh bless him!

Funny...but in a tragic way...should he even be living alone one wonders...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

You should post parts of the article or tell what this is about and give your opinion.

That is how threads are suppose to be formed.

I'd say the vid speaks for it's self but if you really want my opinion it's pretty simple; here's another idiot to stupid to be smoking pot. Don't have much else to say about it, besides I found it very humorous and thought I'd share. Get's to serious here sometimes if ya know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Can someone tell me what happens in the vid? It wont work for me. I normally don't have problems with vids at all, so I don't know what the problem is. Sounds like something I'd like to watch though, if it's funny.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

Can someone tell me what happens in the vid? It wont work for me. I normally don't have problems with vids at all, so I don't know what the problem is. Sounds like something I'd like to watch though, if it's funny.

Here's the call put to a vid someone did, see if that works for you.

edit on 10-2-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

top topics

join