It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP - The truth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by leemachino

What terrorified me so much wasn't the ones above ground but the ones below ground they tested. I mean how insane does one have to be to think they can put Nuclear Weapons way down in the ground and setting them off. They did it a lot in Alaska back in the 70's which is probably why the fault is worse up there than Washington St. or Oregon. Now wonder the d$%# aliens came here. They probably felt it from where ever they were. I found out that Atomic Bombs would not go off except where the energy grid lines crossed, helllll that is probably why we have vortexs now appearing all over. [I don't know if that has anything to do with Magnetic] These fools act like they have another planet to go to, I wish they would go on and take their Nukes, HAARP, and Bio-Weapons and just go one to Mars.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

An early warning system for what?? If it is missiles are nuclear weapons. I can garantee you we have those world wide year round and probably doesn't cost as much as a flat screen TV, and tell if anything anywhere any how goes into the air. Disrupt communications, the US military just shut down a lot of the website in Japan, they didn't need HAARP to do that. If this is all that they can do which they are not doing either one of those things it sure as h@#$ cost the people of this country way too much money. The guy in the articile sounds like a lawyer just spouting off a lot of words that sound big but say nothing. What else is HAARP suppose to be doing for all that money.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Oh, I bet they are an early warning system for Earthquakes. that would at least be true on their part.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
HAARP Documentary, Holes in the Heavens

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
look at this link on haarp...answers a question you never thought to ask!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Last night when the two 7 mag earthquakes hit Japan this craft-Satillite was right over Japan

This is a Top Secret Air Force craft-satillite.

www.n2yo.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Very Stange Light as big as the Sun in Japan just seconds before the 7.1 quake Thrusday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join