It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Moon Base YT Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Seriously what happened to our lad Phage, he just seemed to vanish like a lot of out more interesting folk have. You are not about to do a bunk as well Zorgon?

Well the halls are getting empty around here, that is for sure Seems most on my side of the fence vanished and others as well. Maybe I should take that jump gate to Mars and check out the local weather.

Can't say I would blame you, the forums are polluted and getting more illogical all the time, people failing to even bother reading posts, ignoring solid facts and basically tooting their own horn.

Being a believer can be quite a hard process, I'll fight my corner while remaining sceptical at the same time, a feat which some fail to think can happen.

Be well Zorgon...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
One thing that always seemed odd about this subject, artificial structures on the moon, is that Supposedly the Apollo photos are all faked either with miniatures or some other form of fakery. But then point to the same photos as proof of art structures on the moon or alien space craft. Witch is it?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90
One thing that always seemed odd about this subject, artificial structures on the moon, is that Supposedly the Apollo photos are all faked either with miniatures or some other form of fakery. But then point to the same photos as proof of art structures on the moon or alien space craft. Witch is it?

Could be both in all honesty..

Did we go to the moon?

I really don't know, I've never been there to see myself, there's a hell of a lot of opinions either way but if we really did go there then it was a hell of a job and I salute those that went. Recent images seem to show an Apollo landing spot complete with tracks but lets just say that international co-operation often spreads lies as well as truth's.

Are all these images altered, take your pick, some are screwed image data some look to be covering something, I'll guess we will never know what is what...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
There is a problem with your evaluation of NASA images

Namely that is not a NASA Image
That is from Clementine first data set 1994 A US NAVY /Ballistic Missile Defense Agency orbiter
edit on 4-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

lol OK then its a problem I have with "Clementine US NAVY /Ballistic Missile Defence Agency orbiter" and their airbrushing techniques... My point is that the airbrushing in these pictures was clearly done with the aim to convince people that there was something that had been airbrushed out, anyone that really wanted to manipulate an image even in the 1960's could and would of done a better job than was done in those images.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Except, Versa....as zorgon failed (I wonder why?) to re-iterate about that Clementine image in particular....perhaps you were not privy to the discussions, months back?

It was long, long ago determined that the image anomalies (the "blurring" are artifacts in the transmission and scanning of the images. Signal "noise" and disruptions....the data for that area just never resolved. So, no....there was no "airbrushing", or other such foolishness. Merely some areas of rocks, craters and regolith didn't image quite correctly.

Of course, to many who are so invested in the business of manufacturing and perpetuating these bogus, easily de-bunked claims rely on these sorts of technical glitches, to use as fodder for innuendo.....the tactic is seen in full form by the sorts of con artists like Jose' Escamilla, for example. They grab these anomalies, and then spin incredible fictional yarns around them....because they've learned there is a market for such tripe.

"There's a sucker born every minute", to paraphrase an old, old circus adage......

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

No I wasn't privy to those discussions (only recently joined ATS
). I'm of the opinion that the images were not 'blurred by TPTB' whatever the reason for the blurring is.

The main point I was trying to make was that TPTB were without doubt not responsible as they would certainly of been able to do a better job than had supposedly been done. I'll have a look for the thread you referred to

edit on 5-2-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Agreed.

And, yup, lots of ATS thread titles with "Clementine" in them, you will have some reading ot do!!

Also, since it was mentioned that the hoaxer "Jose' Escamilla" also used that same image, maiking grand claims for it, this thread (his fifteen minutes of "fame" are over):

Escamilla’s Fans Just Got Conned! Deny Ignorance!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
what is the u.s goverment going to say when it all comes out to be true??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join