It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Moon Base YT Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hi guys, don't know if this has already been posted as there are too many to sieve through.

I found this video on YouTube titled 'NASA IMAGES OF ALIEN BASE ON MOON'

The video shows various "structures" on the moon apparently some over a half mile wide.

In the opening of the video, a source is discussing these images and mentions about them being on the far side of the moon, obviously an area we (the public) cannot see.

The main thing that struck me about this video is that all of these 'structures' are blurred, but the area surrounding them seems crystal clear. The source in the video mentions that these images have been airbrushed.

Also the video has commenting disabled, which leads me to think that the user does not want this video debated.

Anyhows, would love to hear the discussion and debunking on my first thread. =]

Enjoy.

edit on 4-2-2011 by scottlpool2003 because: Typo

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Flagged Friday

I think some of the most interesting aspects of space and alien come from NASA. Good for you for exploring!

I highly recommend finding, a member here, Zorgon 's website. He has most of these images carefully considered.

. 02

Gg

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Very interesting video. Goes with what Indigo Swann has been predicting from his remote viewing - Excerpt from Indigo Swann book. The actual book is on the net and makes for a frightening reading.

This is the guy who predicted rings around Jupiter through Remote Viewing before any satellite had got there - a feat in itself

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses, I'll be sure to check those out with a cold beer over the weekend!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this vid comes from Greer's original disclosure press conference in 2001. The phrase, "And if called before Congress I will testify that all this is true" comment was used by nearly all the presenters. If I can find who this guy is I'll edit and add. I know I've heard this before. Edit: That's Karl Wolfe. I guess he said that at the beginning, didn't he? Duh.
edit on 2/4/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here is the problem with the 'moon airbrush images from nasa'

if NASA can do this....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac5acd26eaf4.jpeg[/atsimg]

then why can I in less than 5 minuets using Gimp (free software) do this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9a0a9d9232c.jpeg[/atsimg]

Surely with all NASA's resources they can do a better airbrush job than I can on my laptop in 5 minuets with gimp? Given a day even with gimp and my laptop I could probably make any airbrushing utterly undetectable.

edit on 4-2-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by scottlpool2003

I think schuyler zeroed in on it....to be gentle, this is quite old news. There is a reason that YouTube user disabled comments!!

I am terrible at names....the guy claiming to be the "Airman 2nd Class" and alleging that whole story? Once you get his name, will probably come up in ATS thread searches. His story doesn't ring true, unfortunately. Others have shot him down many times.
edit on 4 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Who knows, maybe a bad job from whenever those pictures were taken... If they were taken in the 60s for example... But saying that why would they not just overlay a different section of the moon?

In my first post, I was trying to get across that that I was sceptical about the validity of the video.

It is interesting though, the far side of the moon intrigues me.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

I think schuyler zeroed in on it....to be gentle, this is quite old news. There is a reason that YouTube user disabled comments!!

I am terrible at names....the guy claiming to be the "Airman 2nd Class" and alleging that whole story? Once you get his name, will probably come up in ATS thread searches. His story doesn't ring true, unfortunately. Others have shot him down many times.
edit on 4 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

I'm still a noob with ATS and debunking but that was a good tip. I'll keep a listen out for names next time and search that way.

I did try searching for the topic but with the vast amount of posts, the searches I entered were to no avail.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Just type Karl Wolfe into the search and you get several threads. Here's a quote from him:

"I didn't want to look at it any longer than that, because I felt that my life was in jeopardy. Do you understand what I'm saying? I would have loved to have looked at it longer, I would have loved to have had copies. I would love to have said more about it, discussed it more, but I knew I couldn't. I knew the young fellow who was sharing this was really, really overstepping his bounds at that point.

"I felt that he just needed somebody to talk to. He hadn't discussed it, couldn't discuss it, and he wasn't doing it for any ulterior motive other than the fact that I think he had the weight of this thing on him and it was distressing to him…

"I knew that I couldn't go anyplace for at least five years without telling the State Department where I was, after I left the military. Any time I traveled I had to notify and get permission, even in the United States. They had to know where I was all the time. As an example, if we went to Vietnam there was always someone there with us, with a gun, ready to annihilate us basically if we should fall into the hands of the enemy. They didn't want the enemy to get us; we would be killed instead.

"So we knew we were operating under these sort of conditions. Your life was in jeopardy all the time, should you fall into the wrong hands. So we were aware of that. I was told when I left that I would be investigated on a regular basis to make sure that I wasn't involved in any peculiar activities that didn't suit the government's needs."

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottlpool2003
reply to post by Versa

Who knows, maybe a bad job from whenever those pictures were taken... If they were taken in the 60s for example... But saying that why would they not just overlay a different section of the moon?

Photographic manipulation was already very advanced in the 1890's all you needed was access to the negative and you could manipulate an image to your liking. A 'bad job' doesn't really wash with a group of people that had sent people to the moon.

Classic example is here, circa 1860.....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/984a1eaf9f77.jpeg[/atsimg]

LINK
edit on 4-2-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

This video is just a small clip from the documentary made by Jose Ecamillia (sorry if spelled wrong) called "Moon Rising" I just watched this the other day.....Very interesting stuff. Welcome to ATS and keep hunting.BD6

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigDuke6

This video is just a small clip from the documentary made by Jose Ecamillia (sorry if spelled wrong) called "Moon Rising" I just watched this the other day.....Very interesting stuff. Welcome to ATS and keep hunting.BD6

Ecamillia may have used this clip in his movie, but it is Greer's 2001 press conference where it was actually filmed. Believe me, I'm not a fan of Greer, but that's where this clip came from. Ecamillia borrowed it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I'm pretty sure this vid comes from Greer's original disclosure press conference in 2001.

The opening is Karl Wolf but the rest is just a collection of old images...

You only watched the opening didn't you?

Karl Wolf... worked at Langley early 1965 for a few weeks as repairman on photo equipment. According to his testimony he saw Lunar Orbiter images that showed a base on the moon..

While I know there is a base on the moon
, there is a small problem with his testimony

Lunar Orbiter 1
Launched 10 August 1966
Lunar Orbiter 2
Launched 06 November 1966
Lunar Orbiter 3
Launched 05 February 1967
Lunar Orbiter 4
Launched 04 May 1967Lunar Orbiter 5
Launched 01 August 1967

OOPS

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
Here is the problem with the 'moon airbrush images from nasa'

if NASA can do this....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac5acd26eaf4.jpeg[/atsimg]

There is a problem with your evaluation of NASA images

Namely that is not a NASA Image
That is from Clementine first data set 1994 A US NAVY /Ballistic Missile Defense Agency orbiter
edit on 4-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
You only watched the opening didn't you?

Karl Wolf...

Negative, but I did concentrate on finding out who he was rather than the images. (It's Wolfe with an "e" by the way, though most search engines will catch it anyway.) He DID NOT say who he was in THIS clip, so I was wrong there. I went to the Press Conference, found a list of names, went thru the USAF names to narrow it down a bit and found a more complete clip there where he introduced himself. That allowed those of us who did not recognize him to find just a bit more about him. Anything associated with Greer is a bit suspicious, of course. In any case, this has been around for a decade now.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
In any case, this has been around for a decade now.

Well ATS is expanding Twitter Facebook etc...

We can expect it all to repeat...

No wonder Phage moved to Mars

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

There is a problem with your evaluation of NASA images

Namely that is not a NASA Image
That is from Clementine first data set 1994 A US NAVY /Ballistic Missile Defense Agency orbiter
edit on 4-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

You can't be saying that the navy would "airbrush" images. They'll be doing it to NASA images next.

If that really is airbrushing, they must have dumped too much work on some poor dude and he gave up trying to do a good job

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

No wonder Phage moved to Mars

Damn it, I knew he was Martian!

Too clever for his own good!

Seriously what happened to our lad Phage, he just seemed to vanish like a lot of out more interesting folk have. You are not about to do a bunk as well Zorgon?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Seriously what happened to our lad Phage, he just seemed to vanish like a lot of out more interesting folk have. You are not about to do a bunk as well Zorgon?

Well the halls are getting empty around here, that is for sure Seems most on my side of the fence vanished and others as well. Maybe I should take that jump gate to Mars and check out the local weather.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join