It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of chemtrails - straight from the horses mouth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread but I felt this document deserved its own thread.

This doc. details the use of weather modifications and explains how "contrails are now chemtrails"

Page 5 for that sentence.

document

I'm still reading it. Apparently it was found on a gov. database. Possibly leaked?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
this is a very long document.. what does it say?

2nd

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
There are two other threads about the same thing.
It's not a government document, it was sent to the government and given the same treatment every single thing sent to the government is.......received, logged, digitized, and posted.
The entire document was sent to someone in the government, not the reverse. It's part of the public record because it was sent to them. It's not a government document for anything other than they got it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
There are two other threads about the same thing.
It's not a government document, it was sent to the government and given the same treatment every single thing sent to the government is.......received, logged, digitized, and posted.
The entire document was sent to someone in the government, not the reverse. It's part of the public record because it was sent to them. It's not a government document for anything other than they got it.

Thanks for clearing it up.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
so it costs the government roughly
33 cents a pound to disburse the
chemtrails agents?

Hughes did testing to make sure the chems
would work in jet engine fuel.

interesting

edit on 2/4/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Just wanted to say what a very interesting document this is. I am only on pg 8 but I wanted to post so you know people are reading it.

I'm not sure who, or how many authors there are, but they appear to be individuals who are educated in the industry of which they are writing.

I especialy found fascinating the part about using a storms electromagnetic energy for "space battles."

S&F

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Another thread on this: www.abovetopsecret.com...
And a related article of interest:www.fas.org...

peace,
spec
edit on 4-2-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Sorry....but the "horse's mouth" seems to be that woman "Andrea Psoras."

You might want to use your favorite web-search engine on her. I smell a loon.....AND, as is most typical with many of these "chem"-trail believers, she's also, you betcha, a "9/11 truther"!!!

Andrea Psoras, another protester at the World Trade Center site, said she was near Ground Zero on September 11 when the towers crashed down. Psoras believes that explosives aided the collapse of at least one of the towers.

"I knew I heard explosives," Psoras told CNSNews.com.

"The towers deteriorated symmetrically," she added in an effort to bolster her claim that explosives brought the building down.

Psoras also singled out the "military industrial complex" and the GOP as the primary forces behind the terror attacks. "The Republicans have a propensity to do whatever they can get away with," she said.

www.prisonplanet.com...

THAT was from 2004. She's apparently been on the fringes for quite some time.

I also see, buried in that "document", reference to the "mysterious airline executive" and "Project Cloverleaf". More Bull-oney. People like Carnicorn, and other "chem"-trail hoax purveyors write up that stuff, themselves...then try to pass it off as some "leaked inside information". Same as the bogus "airline mechanic" letter that circulated a while back....ALL of these are obviously fake, to anybody in the airline industry, based on the mistakes and poor attempt to "sound real"....they miss it each time, because they really don't know how to "talk the talk".

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

and what is wrong with being a 9/11 truther ??
I am a 9/11 truther.

And there were many folks who heard explosions
on 9/11 including the janitor Willie Rodriguez who
was the last man out.

And also Mr. Barry Jennings who was silenced.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
An interesting snippet of the document:

"Now where there are the weather and earth shaking technologies, or some circles call these weather and electro-magnetic weapons, used insidiously unfortunately by our military, our intelligence apparatus, and perhaps our military contractors for purposes contrary to that to which our public servants take their oath of office to the constitution, I suggest prohibiting the use of that technology rather than leaving someone else holding the bag in the event destruction produced by, and where so-called “natural” events were produced by military contractor technology in the guise of “mother nature”.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Cheeck the image on page 7 titled: Artificial Ionospheric Mirrors about creating EM Radiation of "selected frequencies or a range of frequencies".

This could in theory be used for mind control operations, interesting that NASA are talking about a huge (sail) mirror in space at the moment.

science.nasa.gov...

edit on 4-2-2011 by TheMindWar because: text too large and typo

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

What???? "mind control"??

Oh, boy. I don't know where to start, on that one....good luck.

Well, when there are people who fall for the "chem"-trail hoax so easily....guess they'll believe anything, right??

BTW...that link is to a very interesting article....has nothing to do, AT ALL with "chem"-trails, nor "mind control", nor any of those other bogus ideas that might crawl into some people's heads....

It IS a great concept for future interplanetary spacecraft designs. not new, by any means, in theory. Has been written about for decades, in much Science Fiction. So, it IS science. Not the fringe baloney that the "chem"-trail hoax resides within.......-

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I posted this document as I was reading it. It turned out to be something else than what I thought and we already addressed that.

I can come half way with you on the chemtrails
...But nothing wrong with being a 9-11 truther. Signifies intelligence to me.

top topics

join