It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Entertainment News

I feel bad for the guy. He's got more money than God ... but look at him. He's a slave to his desires and addictions. I read that he gave a hooker a $30,000 bonus check during this last binge for just a few hours of 'work'. It's his money to do with as he pleases, of course, but I cringed. I'm all for legalized prostitution (really), but that $$$ could have gone a long way at a children's hospital or something.

Side note ... the guy has worse teeth than a hockey player. Now we all know how good his makeup people on 2 1/2 men are - they do a great job making him look good. I never would have suspected all those broken teeth and all that 'ghetto-gold'.

I feel bad for his kids. All that time spent in Vegas could have been spent with the kids. Just writing a big check each month (from what I hear it's $200,000 a month to each ex-wife for child support) isn't all it takes to be a dad.

I hope this time he is able to get sober and stay sober.
Charlie Sheen has talent (I'd wish him luck .. talent or not)
Much like Robert Downey Jr. .... both talented folks who are fighting the addiction demons.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I know it seems like a bad runaway train.
It is like slow motion sucide or something - dying of decadence.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

I can think of alot of things better than taking shots at charlie sheen. His life - what he decides to do with it is up to him.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by slackerpower

It seems like almost all the rich people are like that. Their lives are very demanding and they have no privacy to begin with. They loose themselves in the process and forget what life is about. He needs to get his priorities straight. Money won't last forever...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by slackerpower

I didn't mean my post as "taking shots at him" I mean it is terrifying that this is playing out in the press because he is a big name, I mean he makes 2 million dollars a show - I know this and I don't even have a TV. To be honest I have empathy for his family who love him, his parents, his siblings, his children. I was responding to the OP. You would not be human if you were not concerned about another human being that seems to be in such crisis. It is not really him so much - it's the story. You know, some stories for what ever reason reasonate and you just want to speak to them?

Of course I've got a lot of better things to do - this is just one of the stories that hit me today with a kind of sad hmmmm. It is sad really. This never effects just one person, it touches so many others.

Sorry if my posting about a public figure, who is in the public eye at the moment offended you.
Who do I think I am to post about someone on the front web page of all major news outlets at the moment?
www.foxnews.com...#
today.msnbc.msn.com...
I guess CNN is taking a break at the moment.

Thanks for correcting me. I'll never ever, ever, ever do that again here on ATS - I will never post about what is in the news again. I will not comment on popular culture, I will sequester myself from the world. I will avert my eyes from the rag mags in the checkout lines of my grocery so that Charlie can have his privacy from ME.

You can go back to slacking now.
edit on 4-2-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

you can only watch a train wreck for so long...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I've been following the Charlie Sheen story for a while now. The guy's on almost $2,000,000 per episode of Two And A Half Men which is just obscene! He's going to end up dead or locked up for going into some kinda mad rage while he's out of his head. I wrote up an article about the crazy antics throughout this life so far: Charlie Sheen: What Happened.

No doubt there will be an update next week when he gets drunk and does something else equally as stupid.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
iv always been a big fan of charlies , due to his talent....

all tho i dont agree with his habits ,i do understand them...
put your self in his shoes for a day andsee how you like it ...

always being in front of the camera s ect that kind of life has to be hard on people . ..

i would not wish to be famus for that very reason...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I love watching 2 1/2 men but now the show wont ever be the same again ever with out charlie sheen on the show at all. you have any thing you wanna know just ask me.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by slackerpower

I can think of alot of things better than taking shots at charlie sheen. His life - what he decides to do with it is up to him.

This is the off topic People forum, this is where one would talk about Charlie Sheen.

Yeah it's his life and he can do with it as he pleases but he has a family he should be taking care of not these Goddess hoes and prostitutes. He needs to get some help before he dies...I won't deny it, lately I have found him to be highly entertaining with his rants but it's sad because he is obviously high as a kite. All one has to do is look at him...Someone pointed out his teeth, he gave that hooker 30k when he could have had his teeth redone...That is what crack will do to you!

new topics

top topics

join