It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CFTC Document Explains Weather Manipulation and Chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
MODS: I have moved this thread to the general conspiracy forum, feel free to close this duplicate thread.

I feel that this needed its own thread, Some of the info in this document has already been seen on the net, but if you scroll down it begins discussing the Cloverleaf sunscreen particles that are being sprayed in our skies, to generate "global cooling", It also talks about the radioactive particles that our soldiers are breathing in over Iraq, and the health effects they are experiencing, and last but not least talks about how these so called "natural disasters" are MAN MADE and Precisely controlled.

Download the PDF before they remove it from the site!!!

PDF LINK HERE

--GeminiSky
edit on 4-2-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Hmmm, a new twist to the "it's just contrail" theory? Sorry for the size, I had to screen shot from the pdf.
Great find!! This is pretty revealing and seems legit. The paper has a link to another article that is interesting too, addressing the future, 2025. FUTURE
Thanks for thickening the plot and giving us more to work with in determining what is going on in our skies.
I think one of the reasons this info is not out there is because it confirms that something is up with our weather, either presently or in the future and they would rather us not be concerned. Gotta keep us slavin' til the very end.

Peace,
spec
edit on 4-2-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Your very welcome, this really does explain why and how the chemtrail material is able to survive combustion and exit the airplanes turbines unaffected!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
Your very welcome, this really does explain why and how the chemtrail material is able to survive combustion and exit the airplanes turbines unaffected!

the posted document says Hughes did the testing
to be sure the fuel additives would work in jet engines.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by GeminiSky

the posted document says Hughes did the testing
to be sure the fuel additives would work in jet engines.

Um yea thats what it says, and since the particles were too small to be damaging the engine, one would assume that the fuel additives were meant as dispersant, to be ejected out in the turbine exhaust unscathed and still effective.

new topics

top topics

join