It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for 2/6/2011! Mass Killings! Military & Civilians Won't Care! This One Is GUARANTEED!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
come on folks.

This seems to be just plain good tongue in cheek humor!

With all the doom and gloom predictions, I gotta smile from the creativity!

Not all the new members are "spooks". Some are out of work comedians

SandF OP!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by withopeneyes

Don't tell me. Colonel Sanders is going to pull the plug on his factory farms and become a vegetable-tarian? OH the horror of it all.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I can Guarantee that I'm going to have gas tomorrow. I ate a pepperoni and sausage pizza last night and it was good!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'll admit, I love the wings, probably a little too much. If a candidate ran a strong Chicken Wing platform they would probably get my vote on election day.

Saw a TV documentary about chickens in the USA; if I recall correctly they stated we consume 1 Million chickens per hour round the clock non-stop.

Should the SHTF we should all have some sort of ECW ( Emergency Chicken Wings ) back-up plan already in the works. You can't count on The Colonel at KFC in a Red Dawn situation. Besides, the lines would be miles long. Why else would the Commies invade? Chicken wings! Heck yeah.

Food for thought, I guess.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You GARANTEED that in 3 days 500 millions humans will die ?

you have see the futur .. how ?? a vision ? a alien msg? you had a OBE ?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
What the Phlox! Get a grip man. Have a martini or something. Sheeze.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I will be eating my fair share of wings this weekend and chicken is my favorite food, but I think that this is hilarious:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
is it murder by proxy because i love me some hot wings

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

It's hilarious that there are still people who don't realize that this is a joke. To the OP though, thank you very much for the clever diversion.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Ah ha! LOL Steelers will win.. again.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
That's so funny
You realy had me going

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Good one

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
lol very smart!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well, im up at 1:30 in the morning, and we will see if 500 million people die today. If 500 million people do not die within the next 20 hours, you are idiotic.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
OMG!

The slaughter has already begun:

Wing Bowl 2011: Who Won? How Many Wings?

(CBS) While America waits for the Super Bowl, 26 brave men, each one of them a champion in his own right, stood ready this morning for a real competition - the Wing Bowl 2011, probably one of the least healthy sporting events in the world.

After the barbecue-crusted feathers settled, one man stood supreme - 6'4" New Jersey accountant Jon "Super" Squib, who pulled down a belly busting 255 wings. While we don't know the exact calorie count on the wings used, a healthy estimate says Squib put down almost 40,000 calories and 2,550 grams of fat.

"He's focused and he attacks those wings," an announcer on CBS Sports Radio 610 WIP said to describe this year's champion. "He's an amazing competitor."

It's the 19th annual holding of the event, where eaters compete to see who can stuff the most chicken wings down their gullets. It's Squibb's third time holding the crown and his 255 wings set a Wing Bowl record.

He vanquished hearty competitors like "El Wingadore," "Drunken Mussel," and "Lord Bemis," and his girlfriend still thinks highly of him.

CBS News

edit on 2/6/11 by FortAnthem because: Add link. :bnghd:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by upgrayedd

Originally posted by Ben81

It's hilarious that there are still people who don't realize that this is a joke. To the OP though, thank you very much for the clever diversion.

ahh its a joke lol
were the op talking about the poor chicken being killed for their tender wings?

poor little chicken .. so cute and full of life .. but so delicious
the 9/11 buffalo wings .. my mouth is ready for tonight

edit on 2/6/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Charlie the chicken-
This is Berry the bovine. They snatched me up while i was grazing my way to your coup for boggle night. I can't say anything else,there isnt enough time. its cold and dark here ....oh god they are coming for me! Tell Corina the cow I love her!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join