It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag This Weekend to Make the Patriot Act Permanent.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I don't think you could call it prophetic when you're pointing out the obvious but the establishment Republicans and Democrats do seem to be bent on the idea of making the soon to expire Patriot Act permanent.

As in most previous False Flag events the problem reaction solution model will be used. The solution is the first thing that will be put in place. In this case the solution is to make the Unconstitutional Patriot Act permanent law. The desire is to create a totalitarian police state and eliminate all of your Constitutional Rights.

On Thursday, the Senate Judiciary Committee postponed a vote to continue and extend the law. “Having this debate year after year offers little certainty to agents utilizing these provisions to keep the nation safe,” said ranking member Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa.

“Short-term reauthorizations lead to operational uncertainty and compliance and reporting problems if the reauthorization occurs too close to expiration,” Grassley continued. “If these provisions are necessary, we should provide more certainty rather than simply revisiting the law year after year given the indefinite threat we face from acts of terrorism, and that looks like decades ahead. We should permanently reauthorize the three expiring provisions.”

Grassley, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and Intelligence Committee Ranking Republican Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga., will introduce legislation to make the measures permanent.

The Senate leadership has initiated procedures for a vote on the legislation. “These are going to expire in a couple weeks so I would hope that all senators in both parties who have interest in that will meet with me and Sen. Grassley. None of us want to play politics on national security and we should get moving on this,” said committee chairman Patrick Leahy, a Vermont Democrat.

Source Link

The next phase is to create the problem. The reason for postponing the vote as stated above is because the False Flag event, the 'Problem', has not yet occurred. Postponing the event until next week implies that the False Flag event will occur before next week. They need to have the False Flag event occur first in order to provide the solution that is already in place - Making the Unconstitutional Patriot Act permanent law. I can't predict what the exact event will be but let's just say I wouldn't want to be going to any large national sporting events anytime between now and next week.

The 'Reaction'. After the False Flag event occurs all control structures interested in creating a totalitarian police state will be mobilized to encourage the appropriate reaction. Nonprofit organizations, the Mainstream Media, and Politicians will all make sure that the only voices heard will be the ones calling for the permanent expansion of the totalitarian police state. The reason that they will all use will be 'Safety'. In order to make us safer we must all permanently sacrifice our Constitutional Rights. Of course 'we' all realize that this is nothing but 'Safety Theater' for the purpose of building a police state but the sheeple, being the stupid moronic fools that they are, will all fall in line and demand that the ruling class take away their Constitutional Rights permanently in order to make them 'safe'.

At this point the politicians will all step into the hero role and provide the 'Solution' that was created earlier - Making the Unconstitutional Patriot Act permanent law. They will then overwhelmingly pass it and begin formulating the next 'Solution' while the sheeple remain asleep, thus continuing the cycle of problem reaction solution.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Nothing is permanent though.

It may seem that way today, but over time everything gets called into question.

Everything is up for change, no matter what it is.

It may happen, but it will only be temporary, like everything else.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think that IF an attack were carried out (false flag or not), then it would weaken the argument for the Patriot Act rather than strengthen it. I mean, with all the spying that is going on, if they can't stop an attack before it happens, then that's the way it will always be; thus, the Patriot Act would have been proven ineffective.

Now, if they pull a script page out of any season of 24 and stop a disastrous attack just moments before things go *BANG*, then they could say "see, the Patriot Act works".

Sadly though, they do not, have not and will not justify the Patriot Act; instead, they will continue to do as they damn well please.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
yet again our freedom is at stake, are the 3 provisions necessary for our security? will the people let gov dictate to them once again what we the people need? or will the people finely say to them on the hill enough!!! or will this be slipped in some bill that goes in to law? for one to see what is at stake , see www.charityandsecurity.org... and this is just one site.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
IF an attack happens,(false or otherwise) it WILL lead to strengthening the patriot act. and a tightening of the "reigns". they'll say something like..
'see? if we'd been able to do this and that, put this legislation or that legislation into place, if more people were helping the government keep an eye on things, blah, blah, blah.'

they'll use it to "prove" to america, these things keep us safe, and if we don't let them do these things then the "evil, devil worshiping, vegan, alien terrorists" will come and drop a dirty bomb on our labradoodles.. but that's IF...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
They will have to come out and say a major attack was thwarted by government agents thanks to the domestic spying put in place by the Patriot Act.

With it being Superbowl weekend, I would say it is easier for TPTB to pull off such a gimmick.
edit on 4-2-2011 by leemachino because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yeah go America...

Make it easier to be cleaned up... After all the next phase of the republic is to remove the vestige of appearances of a free democracy...

Their will be no false flag...

People are to snowed in around here to complain...

I believe it will be continued because the republicans manipulated the people into fearing the present administration. They lied to their tea party members and took over what could have been great...

The words will be, "You put us in to deal with the illegal immigrants this administration is doing nothing about..."

I will star and flag for the 50% and the thought... OP sorry I disagree on the methodology, not the results... Power corrupts and makes envious those who do not posses it
edit on 4-2-2011 by ripcontrol because: freedom is free... just very painful and sometimes a lost cause

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I don't know if it will be this weekend or not, but I do believe that a False Flag Event is imminent. And I think that it might be blamed on foreign terrorists, but my money is on them blaming it on "Domestic Terrorists". You know the ones that they have talked about. The Constitutionalists, the gun lovers, the tea party, and /or anyone that disagrees with the way the government operates.

I am a member of a national Militia Group and for about the last month, the chatter has been all about a possible false flag that they will blame on the Militias in order to try and diminish the groups, since they are worried to death about the upsurge in Militia style groups in the past couple of years.

False Flag? Definitely. This weekend? Maybe. My gut tells me it will happen by the end of this summer, but that is just my feeling, whether right or wrong. We will have to wait and see.

This was the subject of a small group of men today in my friend's Gunshop. My friend asked if I really thought that our own government would really kill its own people. My reply was "most definitely" which led into a long discussion about 911, which to my surprise, there were a couple of guys in their 60's there that totally agreed with me about 911, and jumped in, taking over the conversation. There are more and more people young and old that are waking up now to what our government is capable of.

Good thread OP. S&F..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

I think this one will be blamed on Arabic boogymen who live in caves so they can try to tie it into another war against Israel's enemies. The next one in the pipe will be blamed on Americans. That way they can keep building the police state more aggressively before they turn it on the Americans for the gun grab after the next false flag.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think you are partially right.
Like someone already said,
It would not look too good for the Patriot Act if a Nuke went off on the Fifty Yard line of the Super Bowl.
But,.....if it were prevented.....Now you've got something!!!!!

It WILL be blamed on Domestic Terrorism, of that much you can be sure.
Whether this weekend or next year, the next one will most certainly be blamed on domestic extremists.
WHY??
Because they are a huge road block in the plans for a NWO.
These are people who will not just "go along to get along".
So they will be villified.
The people responsible WILL be linked to, Militias,Assault Rifles,Pro Constitution,Protests, Conspiracy theories including but not limited to 911 truth, Pro Guns, Second Ammendment, Survivalists, anti Federal Reserve, etc etc etc.

Once all of these things are mentioned alongside the Domestic Extremists who Blew Up the Super Bowl they WILL become one and the same. You won't be able to think about one without thinking about the other.

Now, I am not saying that "IT" will happen this weekend but "IT" will happen.Any idiot could see that!
I'm just saying WHEN (not if) it happens, this is how it will be carried out.

S&F for bringing this to my attention. Very good catch!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
False Flag this weekend Super Bowl 45 (4+5= (9) 2011....9/11 all over again.....The book is already out. Here is the link:::www.nuclearbible.com...

Stay away from TX. this weekend......It just might be true......
edit on 4-2-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
False Flag this weekend Super Bowl 45 (4+5= (9) 2011....9/11 all over again.....The book is already out. Here is the link:::www.nuclearbible.com...

Stay away from TX. this weekend......It just might be true......
edit on 4-2-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

Very interesting, thanks for the post!

By the way, for anyone visiting the link in the quote. The information the author references that proves that 9/11 was a Zionist conspiracy involving members of the US and Israeli Governments (and others) can all be found in the truth link below. Just watch the movie linked in the OP.
edit on 5-2-2011 by EssenSieMich because: sp

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Here is that Nuclear Bible video that was mentioned. It's pretty interesting, If the author is correct then this thread is also correct. The big difference is that if this author is correct the false flag will be much much worse then I had expected. He also recommends downloading his work which you can get in zips at TheNuclearBible.com - just click on the 'files' link. Don't get me wrong this guy is a little bit out there but he definitely seems to have put together some interesting information worth downloading. To make a long story short he seems to believe that the false flag will be a nuclear event at the Super Bowl.

As an interesting side note he says that some organization that has the Bush's on the board will be bringing in 20,000 children as a massive child sacrifice and that the elite that are attending will be exiting at the 2 minute warning via an underground train that will take them to some military base.

edit on 5-2-2011 by EssenSieMich because: add

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich
As an interesting side note he says that some organization that has the Bush's on the board will be bringing in 20,000 children as a massive child sacrifice and that the elite that are attending will be exiting at the 2 minute warning via an underground train that will take them to some military base.

No one guarantee much in this world, but I can guarantee that none of the Bush clan will in or around Texas or any neighboring states on Sunday, if this were to happen.
Although the SB does seem the like perfect target for a terrorism/false flag attack......since Im a betting man, Ill take the odds and bet it doesn't happen.

"Sum of All Fears", anyone?

On another note. What if the Bears made the SB...would Ohaha (I hate when my keyboard does that...Obama) have shown up?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich

I honestly thought that the prediction was getting a little crazy at the point where he mentioned the 20,000 child sacrifice. It was beginning to sound off the wall and unsupported So I did a quick search and I found this right away:

www.wfaa.com... e-rewarded-for-Super-Bowl-project-113318534.html

I was surprised to see this portion of the prediction so accurately confirmed. It doesn't really prove anything but at least the guy did his research.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The Super Bowl is pretty much in my backyard, so I really, really, really hope that the snow and ice of the past week is the worst thing that happens.

I've never been inside Cowboys Stadium (where the Super Bowl will be), but I've been outside of it many times. In addition to it being so big it's ridiculous, it would be very easy to cause "destruction" outside of the stadium with little effort. I think that's what scares me the most about things like this. While the stadium is in the middle of town, it is still slightly isolated due to all of the parking lots and the highway. You actually have to walk across a bridge that goes over the highway to go from several parking lots to the stadium. You could have a whole army out there for security, but it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference with how open everything is.

Like I said, I hope the snow and ice (and maybe a few upset fans of the team that lost) will be the worst this weekend brings.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
They don't need a false flag to make it permanent, they just need to re-pass the bill with no debate like they did a few days ago.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by upgrayedd
I honestly thought that the prediction was getting a little crazy at the point where he mentioned the 20,000 child sacrifice. It was beginning to sound off the wall and unsupported So I did a quick search and I found this right away:

*BROKEN LINK*

I was surprised to see this portion of the prediction so accurately confirmed. It doesn't really prove anything but at least the guy did his research.

Sorry guys, my link to the article was completely butchered. I'm going to try this again.

Here's that URL:

www.wfaa.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
So I finally listened to the full interview that was posted, and I'm officially creeped the hell out. I pray to the Lord above (and I'm not that religious) that nothing happens. I probably won't even sleep a wink until that day passes, because I'll be so worried that for once, people will be right about something like this.

reply to post by upgrayedd

I watch WFAA news, and they've been talking about that a lot. I never got the feeling that it was for anything sinister, other than just an attempt to push the "look how many kids we can get to volunteer!" story.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
they might use a nuke for snow removal, anything to make a buck, terriost snow flakes invade the US

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join