It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Document Captured from Egyptian Thugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Government Document Captured from Egyptian Thugs

www.kawther.info

it reveals that the Egyptian Interior Ministry has implemented a plan to create chaos and looting, violence and terror in response to the angry demonstrations since last Friday

The document was issued by the Office of the Egyptian Interior Minister and states that the plan detailed is based on the deployment of criminal elements in the middle of demonstrators, to foment chaos in conjunction with the deliberate withdrawal of the police and security forces from the streets of all cities.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The document also shows as part of the plan the cutting off of Internet connections and communications, the insinuation in the official media that the Police and the security forces are incapable of protecting the people during the protests, the insinuation that the people should protect themselves through the formation of popular committees to maintain security in the absence of bodies in charge of security.

Not that different from protests from elsewhere around the world, even here at home.

Well, of course their version is more fierce though
But there's agent-provocateurs everywhere though in the world.

This document could be a hint to cooperation of the Mubarak regime with israeli and/or American elements such as Frank Wisner. The presence of Wisner in Egypt is a very bad sign in any case, as he hails from a family of zionist jews with a long history of involvement in terrorism and other atrocities around the world. He is certainly no friend of the Egyptian people. The tactics detailed in the document resemble some of the dirty tricks used by the occupation against Palestinians.

I suggest everyone reads the entire document
If you look at the bulleted, or numbered rather, points there's alot of tactics there.

In any case I didn't make this thread because of egypt
I made this thread because we should learn what tactics are being used because eventually they will use it here too.

All oppressors are the same at the end of the day are they not?

www.kawther.info
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
S & F MA!

Can't believe no one is commenting on this one.

I would love to say I find this shocking, but nothing surprises me anymore with the "controllers". They have become so incredibly brazen and out in the open in modern times that it is stomach turning. And the right solution is a tricky one to come by, because I think they are HOPING that violence will emerge, and that they can use that as an excuse to clamp down even further in their global government and Police state over the citizen populations.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It's already been posted over here by Sezsue-
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I've commented in that thread that this looks like Photoshop fakery.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i haven't been keeping up with this Egypt thing, but allow me to ask:
1) this Mubarek character, is he perceived by the peoples as a dictator? And is the POTUS backing this dude up?
2) These measures the article speaks of, does this suggest a " planned " riots, chaos etc
3) What direct impact does this have with the USG?

any info would be greatly appreciated~

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
1) this Mubarek character, is he perceived by the peoples as a dictator?

Yes, a dictator with 30yrs of corrupt ruling

And is the POTUS backing this dude up?

Absolutely, Mubarak is worth about 50BN mostly thanks to Washington
This how they maintain the string pulling of puppet dictators

2) These measures the article speaks of, does this suggest a " planned " riots, chaos etc

Yes planned riots and protesting group infiltrations as well as propoganda through media

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Thanks. It would appear that the days of "MK Ultra" type controlling is still thriving, and living well? Though it doesnt surprise me tht the POTUS would be behind this as well. Hell, this type of back door crap has been going on for decades in this country.
It will be interesting to see, what unfolds, does the actions in Egypt spread like wild fire? and if so, who will be the next country to burn? UK, Middle east? or....USA?
Interesting times we live in......I just fear for my sons...them, as many others will ultimately pay for " our " mistakes!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

S+F, doesn't suprise me, I'm sure there are orchastrators of this whole mess that's become of Egypt. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Dictators are only supported when deemed necessary.

There is no loyalty and honor system. When they have outlived their usefulness, they become obsolete and expendable. If need be we put them out of their misery. We don't care how loyal they were. Its nothing personal, just how we conduct business.

Saddam, Noriega, and Pinochet are good examples.

In Realpolitik, it only matters that the government in power has good relations and provides some stability. From this point of view, economically and diplomatically it would be best that the People of Egypt and the Egyptian military come to power.

edit on 4/2/11 by MikeboydUS because: l

new topics

top topics

join