It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want to be Enlightened, Awakened, and move into the next stage of evolution, please read the

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Enlightenment has nothing to do with alien beings, neither does awakening and if you have any understanding of evolution you would know by it's own admission it is a concept of growth through nature. If you want to be enlightened, awakened and/or evolve humanity stop looking up and start looking at our fellow man. I'm an atheist, so that means to me that I live for my fellow man not god or aliens and if a lot more people took this view we would evolve. Not physically but mentally, that we need to feel compassion for people (love is a word hijacked by card companies).

Peace and compassion

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

Well, from what I have heard and read, since they are similar to us, live in a peaceful society, and promote this message of peace, I would choose to believe them. Not to mention, why would they promote this message, as a joke? Nah, I don't think so....I don't think that reptilians would promote that message either, even if it were a joke... Which is the notion I've been getting from some people..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SparkyP

I hope you understand, that the message I'm trying to get across is not that we have to believe in alien beings...But to promote peace and happiness regardless of your beliefs. Just try to have an open mind..

<< 1   >>

join