It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Human" Its What's For Dinner.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Cannibalism and the shakes, huh? Well, then I suppose those "humans" who don't get the shakes from eating the mystery hu-meat are by default "non-human".

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

dude...did you create that? im unsure ???????? hahaha

or worse, did you find it?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
How about this then. What if the other 59% is made from aliens, captured in Roswell and selectively bred by Bernard Mathews ever since? It is probably no coincidence that disclosure is just around the corner and the great man recently passed away.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Moonbeast1111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2011 by Moonbeast1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
That would be the ultimate conspiracy, wouldn't it?
Funny stuff. Reminds me of the old black and white Twilight Zone episode in which the humans are boarding a spaceship of newly landed aliens and one of them finds a menu that is a recipe book for how to serve up humans. One of my fave episodes.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Cannibalism and the shakes, huh? .

"Shakes" are the first sign of Mad Cow Disease. The cows would become weak, their legs would be shakey, and they would stop walking around. They were known as "downer" cows.

mad-cow disease, is a fatal neurodegenerative disease in cattle that causes a spongy degeneration in the brain and spinal cord. BSE has a long incubation period, about 30 months to 8 years....

The disease may be most easily transmitted to human beings by eating food contaminated with the brain or spinal cord or digestive tract of infected carcasses.[3] However, it should also be noted that the infectious agent, although most highly concentrated in nervous tissue, can be found in virtually all tissues throughout the body, including blood.

-wiki

In humans the disease is known as CJD.

A British inquiry into BSE concluded that the epizootic was caused by cattle, who are normally herbivores, being fed the remains of other cattle in the form of meat and bone meal (MBM), which caused the infectious agent to spread.

Between 460,000 and 482,000 BSE-infected animals had entered the human food chain before controls on high-risk offal were introduced in 1989.[8]

Could it be possible that some of these manifestations (labeled as 'diabetes', etc.) are actually symptoms of onset of the human variation of mad cow that has been in incubation for years?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66
Here is a guide for those interersted in harvesting thier own "meat":

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90e13a9036de.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks like a fairly simple guide...

This image is definetly disturbing, i as well was wondering if the poster pulled this from a meat packing plant or it was of his own creativity

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I beleive you to be on to the possible cause of Diabetes with your assumption of ( Mad Cow Disease) as well as one that i did not list, which is gmo foods and all the corn sugars now in the human food supply.

FOOD INC. would be a great short movie for anyone that wants to know in part why diabetes is so rampant in the U.S

(BUT) Is Mad Cow Disease and GMO-Corn high fructose sugars the only causes to blame for the shakes is my question

edit on 5-2-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

Originally posted by Golf66
Here is a guide for those interersted in harvesting thier own "meat":

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90e13a9036de.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks like a fairly simple guide...

This image is definetly disturbing, i as well was wondering if the poster pulled this from a meat packing plant or it was of his own creativity

With a bump from the past, does not anyone question why there are so many indivuals missing

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Interesting post but no real evidence was given~

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join