It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Human" Its What's For Dinner.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
For some odd reason, this thread makes me want to make a label that says "HUMAN" and goto the grocery store and post the label somewhere in the meat section and film the reactions..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Hahaha, That is awesome! My friends and I would've pulled something like that back in high school. I like it

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
For some odd reason, this thread makes me want to make a label that says "HUMAN" and goto the grocery store and post the label somewhere in the meat section and film the reactions..

Lol, what an idea for Candid-Camera

2nd line

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Did McDonald's really use kangaroo meat in their burgers? Did "damage control" manage to get the information quelled as "a rumor"?

I witnessed dogs in a pen outside of the back door of a certain restaurant. Later, I went on break and walked over to see the puppies. There were about eight or ten of them confined in the small pen and barking and yelping. Just after dark a lot of folks in expensive cars and dressed to the nines (jewels from the vault) were going into the restaurant. About an hour later there were no more puppies barking and no dogs in the pen at the back door.

I later heard the restaurant was closed to public that night for "special dinner."

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Not sure, but i do know that my brothers neighborhood in a down town setting does not have alot of wild dogs, you pose a very good applicable point, thanks for your interest

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by Alethea

Not sure, but i do know that my brothers neighborhood in a down town setting does not have alot of wild dogs, you pose a very good applicable point, thanks for your interest

"Special Dinnah" is not wild dogs. They must be certain type of dog---red dog. And must be about 8 to 10 months old only! Also, must have always been kept in small pen and not allowed to run. That makes for tough meat.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by Alethea

"Special Dinnah" is not wild dogs. They must be certain type of dog---red dog. And must be about 8 to 10 months old only! Also, must have always been kept in small pen and not allowed to run. That makes for tough meat.

Very interesting to know, what one calls a delicatessen these days may be sick and wrong for an individual, but rather tasty for another.

Thanks for the information

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

yeah the stuff we ate was nasty. i remember mess duty, the ssgt showed us the boxes and said its what we give prisoners.. not fo human consumption was the stuff we got at the field mess tents..

ah the good "ol suck" nothing like the "big green weenie"..Uncle Sam's Misguided Children..

oh yeah OOH RAH devildog.. wish we could all get together and form the world's biggest A-team..imagine former marines forming a civilian police force..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

That's so messed up man! During my looney toon phase I started watching and getting creepy thoughts about something going around here and stopped eating most types of meat... Like I'd drop off the sister and mother at the grocery store then go in like 5-10 later to talk to them and they wouldn't be seen anywhere inside. It happened several times and I started getting thsi creepy feeling something wasn't quite right around here. Like how she'd bring home sliced ham and just leave it out like some kind of twisted evil whatever trying to serve up something and I kept coming across people and looking in their eyes and they weren't any type of color i ever seen before. Like some kind of smokey black color and really friggin tall.

I'm telling you man some thing really messed up is going on around here or somethign really friggin evil was going out of it's way to fill my mind with horrible thoughts. Like when I kept getting guided to places at specific times and noticed the women always had black eyes or contacts that were totally friggin black. It was so spooky. I should've just ran man. I wish i had now it feels like it's all over and something messed up happened.
It's ain;t no friggin schtizophrenia or whatever yo uwant to call it. I saw things I didn't really need to know about reality and now everything is totally messed up for me. I hope it all turns out to be total bs and just some big evil joke.

Believe what you want but I know what i saw, the things that happened to me and were done to me make no sense and something just ain't right around here. Like that one suggesting that maybe I was shifting through realities or whatever. Or maybe just a whole heck of a lot of weird fkers went out of their way to freak me out.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog

yeah the stuff we ate was nasty. i remember mess duty, the ssgt showed us the boxes and said its what we give prisoners.. not fo human consumption was the stuff we got at the field mess tents..

ah the good "ol suck" nothing like the "big green weenie"..Uncle Sam's Misguided Children..

oh yeah OOH RAH devildog.. wish we could all get together and form the world's biggest A-team..imagine former marines forming a civilian police force..

Good to have fellow devil dog's in the house, whoot whoot

I remember sitting down after a 16-18 mile hump, hungry as hell, and taking a longggg look at this thing that looked like a steak, with a Big Green stamp on it(Not For Human Consumption). Thanks for validating to other atsers of what i was talking about

So what in sam hill where we eating
could it be human? Anyones guess huh?

OOR- RAH back at you!
simper fidelis, and yes i like your idea, as i choose not to channel too much into it, if you know what i mean

edit on 4-2-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2011 by allprowolfy because: one too many beers tonight and pondering about having a steak!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Soboro

Soboro, not sure how to respond to your above post

I will say that from my experiences in life, not everything is as it appears

Thanks for your interest on my post

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Here is a guide for those interersted in harvesting thier own "meat":

Looks like a fairly simple guide...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Pretty sure that 59% is fat. If you go to the store and pick up some Chop meat its labeled as Protein and Fat content. Most meats are 80% protein and 20% fat. Thats what they could mean by the "Beef" content, they mean protein, or at least thats what I hope they mean. But thats just from observations I;ve made. Not saying I'm right, but compared to some other posts on here, its not bad. lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DrakeDarc

I agree i hope your exactly right, as i have tri-tip in the oven tonight, baahaa!
thanks for your response

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
what the OP suggested is ridiculously asinine, but there are a couple things to point out that are related...first, he makes a good point about the number of missing people each day, where do they all go?...certainly not into the food supply, but maybe alien abductions or for government experiments? organ harvesters for the black market? Satanists?...they have to go somewhere...and as for humans on the menu, if the sh-- goes down, you can believe that will be the case...if all the animals die and there is no food, trucking routes break down, humans will be the only thing left to eat and there will be roving gangs of cannibals...i dont really see that as being an unrealistic future....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
To the OP: Watched that Simpsons halloween special recently? The one where they accidently made the fat german kids into sausage and got a taste for it? I'm thinking, yes, yes you have.

The other % in hamburgers is non meat products such as water, herbs, preservatives....the list goes on.

Heck, I think some hot dogs are actually 30% cardboard (dunno where I read that).
edit on 4/2/11 by woogleuk because: non not non not och aye the nooooooooo

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

my post is asanine, but it made you think huh|?
thanks for the response

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

have not watch simpsons since like 2001 just seeing if you are on your toes is all
thanks for the response

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
You know how when cows are fed lots of beef, they can develop mad cow disease? You know that shooting rampages and mental illness and just outright violence is seemingly on the rise? Maybe there's a connection

Ever since I started coming to ATS, my belief in conspiracies has actually been pretty much stripped away, rather than enhanced. So many skeptics on here who point out the problems with theories and pretty much debunk them have taken away most of my paranoia. I don't like it anymore, I want to go back to being scared of stuff that isn't real!

That's why I'm going to go ahead and choose to believe this as 100% infallible FACT. It all makes sense now. It's such a creative thought, it's impossible to deny the possibility. OP, star and flag for you for bringing this amazing connection of random things together into such a cohesive and terrifying theory!

I think I'm gonna go down to McDonalds now and hand out flyers. Maybe yell "Don't eat the Big Mac, it's actually a guy named Mac!" See how long it takes before I get taken away to the crazy bin. Anyone wanna make any wagers on that?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Banks would be a good place to put human butchery posters.

Most wouldn't get it anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join