It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Human" Its What's For Dinner.

page: 1
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As we all know the FDA of the United States mandates that to be able to label beef "Beef" the beef content needs to be atleast 41%, so what exactly is the other 59% of the make up in which we are eating in our hamburgers and taco's


By connecting the dots, i have a list of reason to believe is the make up for the other 59% and it's not soy!

1) The first dot, The movie; [the Book of ELI] staring Denzel Washington shows us that humans have a tendency of getting the shakes after too much indulgence of human flesh!

2) Diabetes as we all know has taken over the United states since or around the1970's as one of the fastest growing problems facing Americans, symptoms include; Unusual thirst, extreme fatigue and irritablity, shakes, blurred vision, etc.

3) The recession has displaced millions of U.S citizens throughout the United States, cities such as Detroit and Atlanta; where are all of these individuals living now?

4) On the website of Ehow explains how there is over 2300 people missing in a given day in the U.S. Sure some are runnaways, but what about the 80,000 thousand missing that never shows up per yearly report on the CIA's own website?

5) Joining any military service, applying for most services such as welfare, and social program's, even applying for a job ask's that YOU state your next of kin! So what if you cannot put down a next of kin?

6) Last and scariest of all, the federal government you will find, labels humans in the same category as bears in their Public Lands policy, so what happens to the bears when there populations explode and thus the Fed find them of nuisance? Yep, permits are pulled and the bear's will be killed off until it's population is manageable!

Food for thought per say, just keep a watchful eye on your neighbor dave down the road, yes the one that lost his job, his wife and has no traceable next of kin, as he just might be your next bite of that delicious cheeseburger that you are indulging in






posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Mods plz move this post if i am not in the right realm
thanks



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Soylent Green is PEOPLE!!!





reminds me of this movie



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
As we all know the FDA of the United States mandates that to be able to label beef "Beef" the beef content needs to be atleast 41%, so what exactly is the other 59% of the make up in which we are eating in our hamburgers and taco's


By connecting the dots, i have a list of reason to believe is the make up for the other 59% and it's not soy!

1) The first dot, The movie; [the Book of ELI] staring Denzel Washington shows us that humans have a tendency of getting the shakes after too much indulgence of human flesh!

2) Diabetes as we all know has taken over the United states since or around the1970's as one of the fastest growing problems facing Americans, symptoms include; Unusual thirst, extreme fatigue and irritablity, shakes, blurred vision, etc.

3) The recession has displaced millions of U.S citizens throughout the United States, cities such as Detroit and Atlanta; where are all of these individuals living now?

4) On the website of Ehow explains how there is over 2300 people missing in a given day in the U.S. Sure some are runnaways, but what about the 80,000 thousand missing that never shows up per yearly report on the CIA's own website?

5) Joining any military service, applying for most services such as welfare, and social program's, even applying for a job ask's that YOU state your next of kin! So what if you cannot put down a next of kin?

6) Last and scariest of all, the federal government you will find, labels humans in the same category as bears in their Public Lands policy, so what happens to the bears when there populations explode and thus the Fed find them of nuisance? Yep, permits are pulled and the bear's will be killed off until it's population is manageable!

Food for thought per say, just keep a watchful eye on your neighbor dave down the road, yes the one that lost his job, his wife and has no traceable next of kin, as he just might be your next bite of that delicious cheeseburger that you are indulging in




1) I'm sure that is a common fact, yes. Although I am not 100 percent sure, I've only heard about it on documentaries of serial killers who ate their victims, Albert Fish for example. But what does that have to do with anything? Do we shake after we all eat a burger or something similar? No.

2) Okay, so diabetes has a symptom where you shake. I'm pretty sure that a lot of people who don't have diabetes have eaten burgers before, or anything with beef and been fine. So I'm just not catching on where the two of these tie together, as not everyone who eats beef has diabetes... It just doesn't add up.

3) Why don't you ask them?

4) That is interesting, but perhaps they just aren't reported properly? I mean, if you are following statistics there is no way that they will be 100% accurate, but that isn't to say there are people who don't appear on the CIA's website of missing people. Not sure if it has anything to do with the government putting human meat in our food, what would be the point?

5) I may be wrong, but I believe they ask the name of your next of kin because if you get killed or go missing in the military, your kin will receive money from them or something like that... It has nothing to do with them not being chosen as a person we will eat.

6) I'm not 100% sure what you were getting across with that one, perhaps I didn't read it properly the few times I did... But, if the bear population gets huge, they will just kill them... Most likely.
So people are labeled in the same category? If that was the case, we would have been getting killed off a long time ago, our population is huge, no?



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy
 


sorry I don't normally ever say negative things on posts I don't like i just keep quiet... but get a burger test it, then come back with something to tells us... this is probs the funniest post i have seen to date.... and not for good reasons.....

I have to say when people come up with these things do they never stop to consider how many people would have to know about this for it to happen and how many people would have to keep quiet... im a very VERY open minded person but this ... to put simply LOL!



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky
 


thanks for replying to this post as i have rolled around this other 59% of meat product in my head for days now, and then the obvious hit me right in the running lights.

Are we actually to this point in time now



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOdogg
 


Yes this topic is hypotheticals, but can secrets be kept? The answer to that question is most definetly YES, just take a look at the CIA, all budgets of this entity are kept from the the American public- Congress.

Thanks for your reply



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Lewis Black, in his routine on the Daily Show the other night...Taco Bell chihuaua...dog. Get it? He also showed the "it's humans" photo in the routine. I don't think they're using humans or dogs, but it was funny.

Also, is this conditioning? HuFu! It's for real.

edit on 2/4/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger
 


Thanks for the post grave! You will find in public lands policy that Humans are in the same class or category as bears. Not sure what other part that you cannot understand as what does the BLM, National Park Service do when bears start violating ranchers rights



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Food for thought!

Definately reminiscent of Soylent Green.
And I hear the taste varies from person to person.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Interesting. I had to flag it primarily for it's modicum of creative thought.

Personally, I'd go out on a limb and guess that the other 59% of "possible meat" in the equation amounts to the bones, eyes, organs, etc of the animal in question. Since hamburger is ground up, there's no real tell what it was originally.

But your theory sure makes me wonder if it's truly other ground up cows and animals being fed to the other animals in question, or another species altogether.

Not likely, but I wouldn't put it past some sickos. And it's food for thought.


However, if you're suspicious that the hamburger in the market isn't quite what you want to eat, buy yourself a meat grinder and purchase roasts, instead. Sure, it's no doubt loaded with hormones, and more likely than not came from a cloned/modified meat source, but at least you'll have a better idea of what exactly it is you're consuming.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Food for thought!

Definately reminiscent of Soylent Green.
And I hear the taste varies from person to person.


Funny that you elaborated on that as being a former Marine, several times indulging on steaks in there chow hall i came across a green stamp on this meat that stated,"Not For Human Consumption", all had a variety of different tastes


Wish i had a picture of that steak and the expression on my face as i was like



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   


Sorry couldn't help it.

I hope your wrong though.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by orderedchaos
 


Thanks for your post, you pinned my exact thoughts on exactly what I or anyone should do.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   


The movie; [the Book of ELI] staring Denzel Washington shows us that humans have a tendency of getting the shakes after too much indulgence of human flesh!


No, this movie does not show us this as fact because it's just a movie! Two of your five points that you list as evidence to convince us of this, deal with this supposed shaking from eating humans. However, your first and main point is based on movie trivia. I'd like to see a real study about this to even consider this as a basis for your theory.

Also, your second point is about Diabetes. This is increasing because of America's increasingly sedentary lifestyles mixed with poor eating habits and lack of exercise. Eating human flesh/meat is not the reason for diabetes.

That really only leaves us with your three other points and at best, I could call those lame attempts to make connections. In a way, you last three points are like the 59% filler in our low grade meat. They have no point other than to make an already weak product seem stronger.

Before you put together a wild theory about humans being snatched and made into food, you may want to consider that the other 59% of the meat is actually soy, pork, chicken and horse. These are common ingredients that can be used as fillers.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
In 1729 Jonathan Swift had a Modest Proposal.
www.art-bin.com...

This is always a great read.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
As we all know the FDA of the United States mandates that to be able to label beef "Beef" the beef content needs to be atleast 41%, so what exactly is the other 59% of the make up in which we are eating in our hamburgers and taco's


By connecting the dots, i have a list of reason to believe is the make up for the other 59% and it's not soy!

1) The first dot, The movie; [the Book of ELI] staring Denzel Washington shows us that humans have a tendency of getting the shakes after too much indulgence of human flesh!

2) Diabetes as we all know has taken over the United states since or around the1970's as one of the fastest growing problems facing Americans, symptoms include; Unusual thirst, extreme fatigue and irritablity, shakes, blurred vision, etc.

3) The recession has displaced millions of U.S citizens throughout the United States, cities such as Detroit and Atlanta; where are all of these individuals living now?

4) On the website of Ehow explains how there is over 2300 people missing in a given day in the U.S. Sure some are runnaways, but what about the 80,000 thousand missing that never shows up per yearly report on the CIA's own website?

5) Joining any military service, applying for most services such as welfare, and social program's, even applying for a job ask's that YOU state your next of kin! So what if you cannot put down a next of kin?

6) Last and scariest of all, the federal government you will find, labels humans in the same category as bears in their Public Lands policy, so what happens to the bears when there populations explode and thus the Fed find them of nuisance? Yep, permits are pulled and the bear's will be killed off until it's population is manageable!

Food for thought per say, just keep a watchful eye on your neighbor dave down the road, yes the one that lost his job, his wife and has no traceable next of kin, as he just might be your next bite of that delicious cheeseburger that you are indulging in




I'll have the Hunan Human with a side of baby sauce and MoGoo Guy Hand
I knew it!



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by upgrayedd
 


Please lighten up, i was just stating hypotheticals, and putting some trends together that i have noticed. I never once claimed that this was the case!
Thanks for your comment




posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cherryontop
In 1729 Jonathan Swift had a Modest Proposal.
www.art-bin.com...

This is always a great read.


Yes, this lends creditablity to my post as the elites have and always will look at the normal human as a monkey or stricly labeled a Goyim which in their eyes gives them justification for their actions!



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The other percentage in the "beef" is meat scraps (fillers, like hamburg or sausage), water and numerous preservatives and food colorings.



new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join