It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Theory of Matter – profound implications on the perception of reality, space & time.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Regarding dual nature of particles I must also conclude that the electron or any other independent particle
has it's duality of particle/wave function. In aspect focus into a particle, expand into a wave.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SprocketUK

I think a better way of looking at it is as a cannon which very rapidly shoots photons in all directions. So most photons are shot in a direction away from you, but some are shot in your direction. The farther you go away, the less will be shot in your direction.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Yes, but wherever you are, or your recording equipment is, you will still get hit with photons.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This might be worth a look:
Abolishing the wave-particle duality nonsense
© Engineer Xavier Borg - Blaze Labs
blazelabs.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Resonant interaction characteristics (my best attempt to verbalize my visualization) is the EMF-match, where we can produce our own EMF at a frequency that causes a unique response due to the EMF characteristics of the target having a match. It's like two puzzle pieces, except with resonance these two pieces not only match, but are symmetrical matches, fitting together as mirror image waveforms.

Base mediums are separable behavioral pattern groups of waveforms, such as gravity, matter, antimatter, quarks, etc. Again, my own attempt at description, nothing from a text book that I have yet encountered.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chocise

The rules of science (simplicity) and metaphysics (dynamic unity of reality) force us to conclude that matter is formed from spherical standing wave motions of Space (rather than Newton's particles, or Einstein's continuous fields).

Would they have to rewire the accelerator at CERN to make those spinny nodes resonate at high energies?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join