It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Government Poisoning Us From Planes?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by Phenomium

Wow that video is funny the news crew doesn't understand how to convert 68.8 ug/l Notice this is what it said on the report he shows. They claim thats 6.8 ppm in the report however if they understood conversion its actually .0688 ppm. This makes it well below EPA levels not 3 ties higher like they claim. In fact .0688 is less then whats found in dirt!!!!!

Yep, and its entirely visible right there in the video, the results are completely normal in reality. But, when you point that out, the chemtrailers actually get mad, instead of being relieved.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Jesus Christ, do you ever give it a rest? What is the point? I think you should read How to win friends and influence people. Try some psycho-babble on us, because saying we are wrong and you are right just isn't working out for you.

edit on 6-2-2011 by electricalsocket because: blah REASON

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

You seem to have the inside scoop on what they do or don't have contracts for. How would you know that? Do you work for them, or do you have access to information not available to the rest of us? Would Evergreen advertise contracts which are "black ops" if they had them?

They advertise they can modify the weather using only one jet, which proves that at least Evergreen thinks they can modify the weather, and that they think they can do it with one jet.

So we have a private airlines which has a history of catering to the CIA advertising their ability to modify the weather using only one jet.

It's a simple point that really can't be argued.

Let's recap.

There are patents for weather modification which describe spraying chemicals into the atmosphere.
Weather Modification is a service provided by Evergreen. With only one jet, they can modify the weather.
The Secretary of Defense spoke about the threat of weather modification almost 15 years ago.
About ten years ago, I started noticing a marked difference in "contrails".
You claim its all coincidence and that what I've witnessed is a natural phenomenon, which I was just too oblivious to notice in my 20's, 30's and 40's.

Tell me again why we should consider you to not be a shill?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

itsawild1, please forgive my last two replies, they were meant for weedwhacker\firepilot types. I'm new and not used to the forum yet, so misfires are to be expected.

A star for you...I agree we're f$%&ed too, so I've got nothing to lose by speaking out. I wasn't fortunate enough to have children, but even so, I can't stand the attitude of my generation, namely: "I got mine; just let leave me alone in my comfort so I can die in peace". Hypocrites! These are the alleged radicals of the sixties?

How far could each generation go if they weren't burdened with the debt and toxins of the previous generation? Me, I wouldn't screw my worst enemy with a poisoned environment and mountains of debt, so to do so to the next generation is unconscionable...folks with kids especially should know this.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Evergreen Aviation and secret bases.

We have talked plenty about this subject on many threads. But it is kind of scary how big those supertankers are. With the size, they could seriously cover a lot of airspace. Though I've heard they are using them to experiment with chemicals that keep the population calm.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

Keeping the common folk calm has been the role of government since the first sociopath figured out he could scare his tribe into going to war.

My two cents anyway.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Why does it seem you answer for Weedwhacker, and he answers for you?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Got a page number? That thread's kind of long.

Also, for the record, not everyone who sees what they're doing is convinced of any particular reason over another.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

You seem to have the inside scoop on what they do or don't have contracts for. How would you know that? Do you work for them, or do you have access to information not available to the rest of us? Would Evergreen advertise contracts which are "black ops" if they had them?

They advertise they can modify the weather using only one jet, which proves that at least Evergreen thinks they can modify the weather, and that they think they can do it with one jet.

So we have a private airlines which has a history of catering to the CIA advertising their ability to modify the weather using only one jet.

It's a simple point that really can't be argued.

Let's recap.

There are patents for weather modification which describe spraying chemicals into the atmosphere.
Weather Modification is a service provided by Evergreen. With only one jet, they can modify the weather.
The Secretary of Defense spoke about the threat of weather modification almost 15 years ago.
About ten years ago, I started noticing a marked difference in "contrails".
You claim its all coincidence and that what I've witnessed is a natural phenomenon, which I was just too oblivious to notice in my 20's, 30's and 40's.

Tell me again why we should consider you to not be a shill?

Well, you can refute anything I posted.

None of that is "inside info" or secret knowledge. Every point I made, I stand by and you can look it all up elsewhere if you would like. If I have any details wrong, show me proof and I will not only acknowledge the correct, but thank you for it. Something the average chemtrailer can not do. Did you ask anyone who posts this Evergreen stuff if they have any inside knowledge or secret info?

They do not do "black ops" with their 747s, and single 747 modified for firefighting, the idea of that is silly. Nor do they have some vast secret fleet of aircraft, thats silly too. The aircraft they have for their airline is all public knowledge, since they are an air carrier certified by the FAA.

And the idea that the Pinal Airpark is a secret chemtrail base is silly. Did you ask anyone who says that, for proof it is? Its an aircraft storage and scrapping facility, and its next a major highway too. If there was his secret chemtrail fleet there, wouldnt there be video of it? And anyone can fly to that runway too.

But ask your yourself this. If you think that the Evergreen video is true, then why do they show an aircraft that does not even have engines installed on it? And those planes do not even move for years, if ever again. Funny how no one has video of those planes taking off.

Like i said, I stand by any detail I post. You can look up anything you want, especially from aviation websites, and you can see who is correct.

edit on 6-2-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
reply to post by ararisq

Evergreen Aviation and secret bases.

We have talked plenty about this subject on many threads. But it is kind of scary how big those supertankers are. With the size, they could seriously cover a lot of airspace. Though I've heard they are using them to experiment with chemicals that keep the population calm.

Someone got them on a prank. There is no such thing as a 747-c aircraft. Funny that anyone could have actually looked up that tiny detail..

If someone of you actually believe in this vast conspiracy being run from Marana AZ, then why not some of you take time and go there and hang around the airport for the day and film stuff...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Well...you're a long-time member, but you appear to be out of date, sorry.

IF you are getting your "info" only from the "chem"-trail conspiracy sites and sources, then you are being seriously misinformed...even DIS-informed in some cases.

Ya know....almost four decades in aviation for me, and I and many others who know the technology, the reality and the limitations of airplanes, airlines, etc, just see this ignorance being repeated over and over....and, it's really a bit sad that some people are so easily duped by these hucksters and hoaxers. And also, the utter misunderstandings, per these few links you cited. Think on it...anytime a topic misses the mark this much, and peppers the subject with this much irrelevant "info"....your antenna should immediately be raised, and the BS smell should be noted. THIS is ow hoaxes keep themselves going....because, like a bunch of cockroaches, they have to scurry away when the light of truth shines on them...to re-appear from another corner.

It is a continuing tactic of hoaxing.

These six links? First two, are easy (and why I mentioned that they are "old"):

H.R.2977 -- Space Preservation Act of 2001 (Introduced in House - IH) - Draft Bill

Much of Britan exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials

US admits chemical weapons tests

US crop dusting planes sprayed Wiltshire with Sarin in late 1960's

A Government site: Cloud-Aerosol Interaction Group (group for weather alteration)

Indirect and Semi-Direct Aerosol Campaign (ISDAC)

The "HR Bill" was punked from within, from the start....some fringe nutters (somehow connected to someone on Kucinich's staff) added the silly language, and once the staff, and Rep Kucinich became aware of it, the thing was quickly withdrawn. Here is more: contrailscience.com...

The "Britain bacterial spray tests" were from the 1960s, and early 1970s...part of a cold war study into biological warfare implications, like attacks from the Soviets. ALL of it was done from low-flying airplanes...so has NOTHING similar, in the least, to the contrails you see now, that are causing all this "brouhaha". MOST of the tests "sprays" were delivered from trucks (lorries) and ships out off the coasts!! Read up on the details, and not just the headlines of these articles!

I'll get to the others, on edit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK...these two:

US admits chemical weapons tests

US crop dusting planes sprayed Wiltshire with Sarin in late 1960's

Are directly related, and similar, to #2 up there.

LINK #5? You altered the title, didn't you?? Tsk, Tsk. We'll let readers link, again, and see for themselves:

www.asp.bnl.gov...

Now here, in the introduciton, is what it says...and what the "chem"-trail hoaxers tout (because the words there do NOT mean what they tell you they mean....the terminology, and word choices, are designed for scientists...and laypeople, like the hoaxers, try to spiin it):

The current focus of the program is aerosol radiative forcing of climate: aerosol formation and evolution and aerosol properties that affect direct and indirect influences on climate and climate change.

"radiative forcing" is what is happening....it is already occuring, naturally....AND due to Human activity, but not intentional Human activity. This is the purpose of that study...to understand it all better. Look up the real definition of "aerosol" and then read that full report more carefully.

Finally, your link #6 (ISDAC)? From the above site, and again....would you re-read it?? It is about nothing, except hte STUDY and RESEARCH of what is occuring...in that particular case, in Alaska (several years ago).

I tend to think you found those links from a "chem"-trail conspiracy site, because they keep showing up in these kinds of threads....indicating that some who post them haven't really read them, but just take the hoaxers at their words.....

edit on 6 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by electricalsocket

Jesus Christ, do you ever give it a rest? What is the point? I think you should read How to win friends and influence people. Try some psycho-babble on us, because saying we are wrong and you are right just isn't working out for you.

edit on 6-2-2011 by electricalsocket because: blah REASON

Shhhhhh, He helps keep the balance. His main mission is to debunk every single non-contrail thread. That's his gig. That's what he does best. ATS needs him.

Most of us get it.
We simply scroll past his posts.
So don't let it get to you because it's apparent, he and Firepilot have a lot of down time (from their professional aeronautical jobs) so...........let it be. They love it so let's not let them think, we hate it. They only win that way!

Truth is out there. Just look up. And wonder. Then, question it and hopefully we'll understand it all one day!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Let me get this straight. I dont believe in Chem-trails. That doesnt change the fact that Governments dont have secret testings,secret missions,that the general public isnt aware of. For someone to claim it isnt happening,is Like someone claiming global warming with inaccurate or falsified data. Unless you have ALL the facts,please dont claim it isnt true. I know pilots also. Most have told me it would be hard to have a program out there to blanket the skies with chemicals. But almost all of them dont sit inside of a box,and preach that it CANT happen,or isnt happening. ALL of the pilots I know, have stories about Unidentified flying objects also. Doesnt make them crazy,or liars,or nuts. Doesnt make those who believe in Chem-trails crazy,liars,or nuts also. Deny Ignorance folks.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Give It A Rest.

You are wrong, you have been schooled repeatedly, yet you hang on to a delusional state of mind....but, now I can see WHY the schooling hasn't made a dent in your ignorance, and hasn't filtered into you, to educate....

...you simply "scroll past" the posts?? The ones that impart real, true information?

So, prefer to wallow in abject ignorance instead, rather than make the effort to investigate, elevate yourself and learn for a change?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

And like I said, I couldn't care less if the jets are from Evergreen or not; who supplies them is irrelevant. Focusing on Evergreen is a distraction, which appears to be your only tactic...that and ignoring other points.

It is clear that weather modification exists.

It is clear weather modification is accomplished by spraying chemicals in the atmosphere.

Calling such practices "chem-trails" appears to be a justifiable name, whether I've witnessed them in action or not.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heckren

It's been refuted by everyone that knows something about fuel and planes...

I know something about aircraft fuel and planes..so between 9/11 and your contrails argument, a lot is left to be desired believe you me, and it is!!

So provide this evidence that it has been refuted of which you speak off....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
It is clear that weather modification exists.

It is clear weather modification is accomplished by spraying chemicals in the atmosphere.
Calling such practices "chem-trails" appears to be a justifiable name, whether I've witnessed them in action or not.

And perhaps it would be, if chemtrails were defined as being something along the lines of cloud seeding, and other low altitude occurences.

Unfortunately for that definition, chemtrails are usually defined as being up at 30,000 ft or more, where they really wouldn't be likely to come down anywhere near the target area, or do anything more than create cirrus clouds at high altitude, which really doesn't have much effect on local weather patterns.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

So you need official government reports to tell you what is going on ??

Erm i mean official leaked to the public reports ?

You are so sure that nothing nefarious goes on at all... must be nice to dream.

Even the way you think that "Contrails" are normal...what is normal about them ?? Fly at an altitude where they wont be formed, so we do not block the life giving sun, for gods sake.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

So cloudy skies with lower temps and changes in wind are not "changed" weather patterns ??

And if its not affecting locally then where, you people are so brainwashed it is beyond belief, your association of thought has no actual basis in logic,

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
So cloudy skies with lower temps and changes in wind are not "changed" weather patterns ??

I take it you can prove that it would have changed differently without these so called chemtrails? And since when can they change the wind?

And if its not affecting locally then where, you people are so brainwashed it is beyond belief, your association of thought has no actual basis in logic,

Well, I said locally, because you may not have noticed this, but Cirrus cloud tends to stay at high altitude until it dissipates, and gets blown around by the high altitude winds, usually far away from where you see it start.

And, if "brainwashed" translates as "knowing a bit about how the atmosphere works, from a trusted source such as this one", then I am happy to count as brainwashed. I would personally suspect that such a handbook would be correct in describing how cirrus tends to float past and not fall downward. But if you feel that such a book would be flawed, by all means, please tell us how chemtrails should work differently to normal cirrus clouds.
edit on 6-2-2011 by apex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join