It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Government Poisoning Us From Planes?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Why would the Government waste valuable funds allotted towards illegal wars to poison the populace with the use of chemtrails when they can do it through the stuff they already control such as food, water, cigarettes, narcotics, alcohol, etc? Besides, they would not be making money on chemtrails, like they do when they tax you through these other legal poisons they supply.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

Yes.

I would guess anything small enough to do so would probably ruin the engine in a way similar to volcanic ash.

Very similar process, which is why it's impossible to put "metal particulates" into the fuel, and expect it to just "spray" out in the exhaust.

The volcanic ash, lower melting point than most metals of course...but same principle. The ash melts, then passing through the "hot" section (the turbines) downstream of the combustion chamber it begins to cool a bit, and is then deposited onto the blades, and builds up a coating. (In this case, they are silicates, so they precipitate out as a type of "glass").

Before long (matter of only minutes) the airflow is disrupted, power output drops to near nothing....followed, eventually by total engine failure. Despite destroying the efficiency of the air flows, it can also cause tremendous imbalances....on these components rotating at 10,000 to 30,000 RPM!!

Metals will also melt, similarly. The common metals mentioned by "chem"-trailers??

Aluminum and barium. You can check for yourselves, the melting point of those......

edit on 4 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Its called Geo-Engineering. .....You are absolutely right....there is no point in "poisoning" your own populace.
Just watch the sky whenever you can and you will see they want to affect the weather and climate somehow.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Good day dplum,

none of those Chemtrails(sic) came from planes going to ATLs aiport.

What do you mean by this? Just because a plane is flying over an airport, or around it, does not mean that it's landing there.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I'm sure they aren't secretly sneaking into the warehouse and adding chemicals to the fuel.

They were probably convinced by some oil exec that it was better fuel and then made some lucrative deal.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Well there seems to be this misconception that all these Chemtrails around Big cities (even not near big cities) are normal because of all the flight traffic in and out of the commercial airport. When in reality none of those trails came from planes landing or taking off from these airports.
So people respond with explanations like... they are just planes that are on there way to another destination... well that doesn't really work that way...
To really understand, you will need to watch them make the chemtrails on a chemtrail day and see it happen in real time... then you will realize the extent of it a little more.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

To really understand, you will need to watch them make the chemtrails on a chemtrail day and see it happen in real time... then you will realize the extent of it a little more.

I must humbly disagree.

To really understand, or at least begin to understand, the best place I would suggest would be ground school. If you have a small local airport, you can give them a call, and they would be more than happy to give you info regarding classes. They are fairly cheap, the books are what get ya. When I went in 1997, is was several hundred dollars, but well worth it. I also remember specifically learning about persistent condensation vapor trails, in depth, and how they were formed, and many other weather phenomenon, as it is quite important if you are going to be flying a plane.

What I would suggest for you to do, would be to take your laptop(if you have one) outside on a day conducive to contrails, load up FlightAware, and look for the planes that you feel are "spraying". You may be suprised at the results.

Kind regards,

ZJ

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Haha...ok ..you disagree with looking at the sky

Yeah...you will have to look UP A LOT if you want to understand what is happening.

....and of course I have used flightaware and other such websites to determine air traffic...to no avail

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Haha...ok ..you disagree with looking at the sky

Yeah...you will have to look UP A LOT if you want to understand what is happening.

....and of course I have used flightaware and other such websites to determine air traffic...to no avail

No, I didn't mean I disagree with looking up, I disagree with JUST looking up, and declaring it a clandestine weather modification operation, or poisoning, or cloaking Nibiru...eh, you get the picture, without more investigation.

So many chemtrailers just say "look up", and thats all they really parrot, not saying that you do that only, but many do do that, and thats their "proof".

Also, flightaware can get tricky for me as well, but with some patience, you can usually find what you want.

Good luck

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You failed with FlightAware?

Might need some coaching, live in-person help, then. Problem is, FlightAware has a time delay, I have found....was watching it, and simultaneously listening here: www.liveatc.net...

In my case, just listening to the local nearby airport, DCA. Helps, though, being a pilot....is easier to understand, so I expect the layperson might be a bit lost.

Anyway, listening to the Washington TRACON frequency, and watching the airplanes arriving/departing, saw that there was about a five to eight minute delay. The ATC transmissions were live, and the FlightAware was behind. Makes sense, because the data has to undergo some buffering, I would presume, before being displayed on their website. Since there is so much data, from many different sources, to be displayed in ONE location.

I suggest anyone can do something similar, and listen. Not ALL frequencies are monitored, unfortunately....and finding a high-altitude ARTCC freq for your particular area, while would be nice, just might not be there. Of course, one could buy an aviation frequency scanner/receiver......

But, anyway....something that is FREE is a little math and common sense. RE: "chem"-trails.

Look at a typical contrail, noting (and estimating) length and diameter. OK? Just ballpark figures will do.

Math, now. VOLUME of a column, to define the shape and size of each contrail. THEN, for a two-engine jet, multiply by two....by four, for the four-engine jets, obviously.

THEN, try to figure out just how that much mass of material could possibly be "carried" up by the airplanes!!! (Hint: The numbers become enormous, and ridiculous, before long).

Just say, for instance....ONE mile long, and (to make it simple, we will "square" the column) and say it's ten feet on a side. This is pretty small, because I'm being conservative.

So....ten feet square, by 5,280 feet long? Easy math, there right?? I get 10 X 10 X 5,280. That is = 528,000 cubic feet, yes? Just ONE "contrail" only ONE mile long. Typical jet cruising speed, about 8 miles per minute, so that is what will take only 8 minutes to form. Multiply by, say...TWO for a twin-jet.

NOW, that gives us 1,056,000 cubic feet. ONE MILLION cubic feet.

Gee, how much would that weigh? Where would you put it???

Even allowing for some "spreading out", IF it were tiny particles....well, you can massage your numbers any way you wish....BUT, keep in mind, it is VISIBLE!! So, if you "dilute" it too much, pretty soon you can't see it, right??

Is any of this logic sinking in, yet???

And, as Stars15k often points out, consider a medium-sized cumulus cloud. Say, the size of a couple of houses (??). Something like that will contain about 550 tons of water. In pounds, that is 1,100,000. Again, a million pounds.

Care to take a guess at the max takeoff weight of a Boeing 747? (Hint...under that amount). No way is there ANY airplane capable of that much payload.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But, that was just a less-than-scientific off the cuff guess, and based on a relative "size" (how big are the 'houses', etc?). SO, here is a MORE exact study of clouds, defined by size and weight:

A typical cumulus cloud (the most common cloud) is about 1 cubic kilometer in volume and 2 km above ground. Air density is estimated to be at about 1.007 kg/m3. The clouds (water droplets) are less dense and come close to 1.003 kg/m3 (which is also why they float). There are estimated to be 1,000,000 cubic meters of droplets in an average cumulus cloud. The weight can be calculated using this equation (density by volume by a factor):

1.003 kg/m3x 1,000 x 1 km3 = 1,003,000,000 kg

Which is over a billion kilograms of droplets or close to 2.2 billion pounds.

greenearthfacts.com...

Read it and weep, "chem"-trail hoaxers!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
We just had a HUGE chemtrail discussion on here a few days ago, I posted all my information that may be helpful to anyone who wants some good info.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-2-2011 by dnvrliz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If you want to investigate chemtrails, I suggest watching this 7 part series on the subject. This is probably the best information out there. But dont take my work for it, do your own homework!!! Good luck everyone.
Also look into Geoengineering from Monsanto.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Second...."crossing the sun"?? Oh, puhleeeze! Ummm....hate to break this to you, but the Sun moves across the sky, every day. Like clockwork....

Really? The sun moves across the sky? (Thanks for breaking that to me!)

Wow and all this time I had been told the Earth was rotating on its axis causing that whole day vs. night thing.

Back to the chemtrails. I lean on the side that says something nefarious is happening since the government has used biologics against the citizens in the past.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus

I must humbly disagree.

To really understand, or at least begin to understand, the best place I would suggest would be ground school. If you have a small local airport, you can give them a call, and they would be more than happy to give you info regarding classes. They are fairly cheap, the books are what get ya. When I went in 1997, is was several hundred dollars, but well worth it. I also remember specifically learning about persistent condensation vapor trails, in depth, and how they were formed, and many other weather phenomenon, as it is quite important if you are going to be flying a plane.

What I would suggest for you to do, would be to take your laptop(if you have one) outside on a day conducive to contrails, load up FlightAware, and look for the planes that you feel are "spraying". You may be suprised at the results.

Kind regards,

ZJ

FROM THE HORSES MOUTH !!!!!

A MESSAGE FROM A PILOT
2011 Jan 24
I have watched these trails being laid down for 16 years and as a pilot of 40 years I knew the difference when I first spotted them in 95. These planes are not just operated by Evergreen but also the militaries of the world such as the French air force spraying eastern Canada and the US as witnessed first hand by friends who fly for airlines. I’ve seen them spray in 360 turns and figure 8′s so they are so evil that they will do things like that knowing the fools on the ground won’t have a clue. What airline passengers would tolerate that kind of flying or what dispatcher would allow that to happen? I’ve had an all white KC-10 with no markings spray my runway from about 10-12,000 feet while passing over several control zones in a very high traffic area where the controllers had to steer traffic around him. Are the controllers so ignorant or are they simply afraid to speak up?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

I’ve had an all white KC-10 with no markings spray my runway from about 10-12,000 feet

12,000 feet eh?

Thanks for the laugh though

But the best part is where your "horses mouth" came from.

You just copy and pasted someones anonymous reply on a chemtrail propaganda website.

jack says:
January 22, 2011 at 12:51 pm
I have watched these trails being laid down for 16 years and as a pilot of 40 years I knew the difference when I first spotted them in 95. These planes are not just operated by Evergreen but also the militaries of the world such as the French airforce spraying eastern Canada and the US as witnessed first hand by friends who fly for airlines. I’ve seen them spray in 360 turns and figure 8′s so they are so evil that they will do things like that knowing the fools on the ground won’t have a clue. What airline passengers would tolerate that kind of flying or what dispatcher would allow that to happen? I’ve had an all white KC-10 with no markings spray my runway from about 10-12,000 feet while passing over several control zones in a very high traffic area where the controllers had to steer traffic around him. Are the controllers so ignorant or are they simply afraid to speak up?

Link

Weak dude...weak

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

Your "horse's mouth" is NOT a pilot. This smells exactly like the latest crap written up by people like Cliff Carnicorn. It is similar to the "letter from an airline mechanic" hoax that slithered across the Internet a year or two back....AND the "anonymous airline executive" and the fake "Project Cloverleaf" claims.

ALL of these are terribly written, and anyone in aviation, and the airline industry, can see right through those fakes. That one, the "pilot", tossing in what (to their ears, I suppose) sounded "technical" (using "control zones"!! Hilarious, what a classic blunder!). It shows they think they can fool people.....well, seems as if they were right about that!! Barnum and Bailey (circus folk) used that line, allegedly. So did President Lincoln, I guess.

Gullible people will always exist. How sad.....IF they don't think for themselves, instead of just following blindly.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

Not that piece of junk again?? "Junk-science", "pseudo-science" and fear mongering galore.

Here, read all about the "claims", and the truth about it:

contrailscience.com...

Oh, and Monsanto is into "Geo-engineering" now??? Wow....talk about mixed up mixed messages!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well, do you have any life at all other than to tell us that there are not chemtrails in the skies ??

I am sick and tired of your crap, sick and tired of never having a blue sky...and at this point i will say this;

Who the hell cares what is going on up there, the bloody hell facts are that the skies are being ruined and noone is doing anything about it.

How in the blazes of hell can this not be affecting ALL LIFE on this PLANET.

There is NOTHING normal about a CONTRAIL, or CHEMTRAIL. You are making me ill telling me things are NORMAL.

WTF is in the kool-aid you drink that you believe every single government site you read...and why do you even care if they do not "exist".

You say these CONTRAILS are necessary because planes need to fly higher than they used to , to make less noise,, BS they do not and are not flying any higher.

No matter what way you look at these trails, they are not good for us, (I HATE THESE GODDAMED TRAILS), and i want them GONE.

No way in hell, do all of these CONTRAILS as you call them, of course as you say they are created by heat and exhaust particles...when after they are cooled down...CONTINUE TO EXPAND and cover the WHOLE DAM SKY.

I watched trails the other day stretching in both directions, not one trail in the sky of course until around 9am, then by 11 the beautiful sunny day was gone, a dull sickening gray was left...

When are you gonna get with some kind of reality and realize that its the trails themselves, that are the problem, WHATEVER is causing them to appear thousands of times more than they did in the late 90's, WHATEVER IT IS,, needs to GO.

How about you "Pilots" address this issue, and attempt to give us some help, some solution to the worst EYESORE IN HUMAN HISTORY, relief from the MANMADE TRAILS,,,when is someone gonna address this ?? WHEN AM I GOING TO GET TO SEE THE STARS AGAIN,, THE SUN ????

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
LOLOLOL ...you linked contrailscience.com again .....how predictable weedwhacker

That website complete and total crap. A piece of propaganda.
You are naive enough to fall for it, that's what's so funny.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

When someone parrots the "official" story (that there IS NO story), and relentlessly posts the same drivel day after day to all new posters on chemtrail threads, there HAS to be a reason.
It is not about denying ignorance, it is about keeping the thread from progressing and making people look like a fool for questioning.
No "normal" person would commit so much time to preventing a free flow of discussion on ALL chemtrail threads. He has been doing the same thing since before I became a member.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join