It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Video Fakery Employed on 9/11? [HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimFetzer

The engine found on the sidewalk in New York appears to have come from a Boeing 737, not a 767. Similarly, a piece of debris from an American Airlines crash found at the Pentagon and often touted has been traced back to a crash in Cali, Columbia, in 1995

Jim do you realise how much a 737 engine actually weighs?

Over 4,200 pounds!!!

Now how do you suppose they managed to get that massively heavy engine on the sidewalk in New York without anyone noticing!

Same question about the Pentagon! easy to get a massive engine in the wrekage with all that attention eh?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JimFetzer

Sorry....but was pointed out, earlier (perhaps you overlooked it?) that this appears to be an exaggeration:

I was talking about the eight (8) floors of steel trusses filled with concrete, which means that, in order to penetrate the South Tower....

Unless you show some sort of verification to those claims??

The evidence refutes that figure of eight (8) slabs (floors) of concrete that had to be "penetrated" by the Boeing 767 operating as United Airlines Flight 175.

Further....as a scholar, surely you've done some math, to determine the forces involved, yes? I assume you have some values, in pounds of force exerted by a massive object, such as the Boeing 767, when travelling at the speeds seen? And, the kinds of damage that such a force can inflict....even on "steel trusses filled with concrete"? Especially given as how those trusses weren't necessarily designed to withstand lateral loads of that nature??

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Same question about the Pentagon! easy to get a massive engine in the wrekage with all that attention eh?

Care to show me the massive engine found at the Pentagon?
I saw pics of a few spare parts that may or may not have been a 757 engine but that's about it..

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It just occurred to me I may be one of the offenders. I will try to do better. Thanks for this.

reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The evidence refutes that figure of eight (8) slabs (floors) of concrete that had to be "penetrated" by the Boeing 767 operating as United Airlines Flight 175.

Do you know what angle the plane hit the tower at weed?
8 stories is not really that tall.....

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It was the wrong kind of engine, it was found under a steel scaffolding, the sidewalk was undamaged, there is FOX NEWS footage showing guys in FBI vests unloading something heavy at that location. If I can figure out how to upload images here, I will see if I can get some of them up for you to view. This was just ordinary "fakery" using a planted engine. Nothing "video" about it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Actually Weed, the video you posted clearly shows the plane initialy enter the building over 6 or 7 floors..
It's not much of a stretch to think it was angled enough to take out 1 or 2 more..

Therefore the 8 floors quoted seems reasonable..

Your video...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

This theory does not make a single bit of difference to the claim that 9/11 was nothing more than some crappy made for TV movie starring media stooges, Harley Guy and a bunch of other low life scum actors. And the movie continues to this day with internet cowboys who are mind numbingly deluded into defending the indefensible.

Hey, I have an idea - let's keep killing some more innocent people while it has been proven beyond a doubt that 9/11 was a major conspiracy to drag the gullible and painfully stupid American masses into perpetual and unnecessary warfare. Enjoying your cheap gas prices?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

It just occurred to me I may be one of the offenders. I will try to do better. Thanks for this.

Jim, there are times you have to fight fire with fire. What's the old saying: if you do not bring a gun to a fist fight you're stupid...and dead. Or something to that effect?

If the PTB @ ATS ban a post or two of your it's not the end of the world. You will, however, have to do without the indestructible Happy Meal the points you accumulate on ATS can purchase.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thanks for that picture Oh Logical One. It reminds me...I have to clean out my garage soon.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I provide a diagram that shows the angle and the floors that the plane had to have intersected in my Powerpoint. I don't quite understand why no one appears to be going there to see exactly what I am talking about: twilightpines.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

So wheres the pic of the "massive engine" ??

Are you still looking for it??

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I provide a diagram that shows the angle and the floors that the plane had to have intersected in my Powerpoint. I don't quite understand why no one appears to be going there to see exactly what I am talking about: twilightpines.com...

Yes, but even so..Weedwhacker's posted video clearly shows 8 floors is definitly possible anyway..
Chances are he'll not even look at your information but he can't refute what he posted himself..

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I agree, SphinxMontreal. I can't believe the gullibility of some of those posting here. It's as though they swallowed the 9/11 myth "hook, line, and sinker". It surprises me. I'll call 'em as I see 'em.

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

Jim, there are times you have to fight fire with fire. What's the old saying: if you do not bring a gun to a fist fight you're stupid...and dead. Or something to that effect?

If the PTB @ ATS ban a post or two of your it's not the end of the world. You will, however, have to do without the indestructible Happy Meal the points you accumulate on ATS can purchase.

edit on 5-2-2011 by JimFetzer because: tweak

edit on 5-2-2011 by JimFetzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
MASSive as in heavy of mass,

I bet you couldn't lift it!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If this is the engine at Church & Murray, I couldn't either. But they had several guys and a dolly.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Others as well as I have already corrected your blunder about the external support columns being filled with concrete. I was talking about the eight (8) floors of steel trusses filled with concrete, which means that, in order to penetrate the South Tower, the plane would have had to overcome enormous horizontal resistance. I have also recommended studying the first fifteen (15) slides of my Buenos Aires Powerpoint, "Was 9/11 an 'inside job'?", where I illustrate the key issues involved here: twilightpines.com... If you aren't going to study the evidence, then why are you here?

reply to post by FDNY343

Then you should have been much more clear when you wrote the OP. I'm sorry but that is not my fault.

Secondly, I have seen the "Truthers'" evidence. It's garbage. It's mostly arguments from personal ignorance, quotemining, and trying to force a square peg into a round hole.

It's retarded to say the least.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one
MASSive as in heavy of mass,

I bet you couldn't lift it!

Well you were making out like it was a complete engine..

Jim do you realise how much a 737 engine actually weighs?
Over 4,200 pounds!!!
Now how do you suppose they managed to get that massively heavy engine on the sidewalk in New York without anyone noticing!

I hardly think that thing pictured weighs a few thousand pounds..@@:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I agree, SphinxMontreal. I can't believe the gullibility of some of those posting here. It's as though they swallowed the 9/11 myth "hook, line, and sinker". It surprises me. I'll call 'em as I see 'em.

Your original post was quite a lengthy one, so forgive me If I have this wrong........but are you suggesting that NO planes hit the World Trade Centre?

What about the Norday Brothers footage?
edit on 5-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join