It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Video Fakery Employed on 9/11? [HOAX]

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimFetzer
This makes me physically ill. I spent 35 years teaching logic, critical thinking, and scientific reasoning to find that fallacious arguments from those who do not care about the truth are given priority over...

If you claim to have such an intense care for critical thinking, reasoning, logic, and truth, then why have you ignored my repeated requests to provide one singular piece of video evidence that best demonstrates evidence of "TV Video Fakery?"

To offer just one illustration, the plane shown in the videos was flying at 560 mph, which is impossible for a Boeing 767. This has been confirmed by Pilots for 9/11 Truth and explained by John Lear, who, I am confident, are far more expert than SkepticOverlord or any other member of this executive committee.

Why do you continue to ignore the very clear and decisive evidence that, before he became involved with "9/11 Truth", John Lear originally confirmed the high speed at low altitude was possible?

John submitted a sworn affidavit in a lawsuit in New York about this,

The same crazy old man who swore there is a giant "soul-catcher" on the dark side of the moon, humans never went to the moon, the proven fraud of the "Meier" UFO case is factual, and that there is an underground submarine base in the US desert southwest.

It appears you've been given your "out" however, it has been offered that if you can provide fair evidence, the topic will be moved out of the Hoaxes forum list.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
As a response to mister.old.school, perhaps he can explain why FAA Registration data I have in hand shows that the plane corresponding to AA #11, which allegedly hit the North Tower, was not de-registered until 01/14/2002 and that the same is true of AA #77, which allegedly hit the Pentagon. Moreover, United #93 and #175 were not de-registered until 09/28/2005. That's pretty remarkable for planes that were allegedly destroyed on 9/11. I am sure that this guy will find some flimsy basis to dismiss even the FAA's own registration data, which demonstrates that the official account of 9/11 is inconsistent with the available relevant evidence. But it looks to me as though his dismissals, no matter how casual or poorly reasoned, count for more than the government's own data at ATS, alas.

reply to post by mister.old.school

edit on 3-3-2011 by JimFetzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JimFetzer

You and your co-fraudsters are the ones making extraordinary claims.

Why not simply address the questions presented to you about your claims, instead of engaging in the typical tactic of shifting focus to an unrelated item?

Dean Hartwell got it wrong.

John Lear is crazy.

You refuse to respond to direct questions.

And you wonder why the operators of this web site have rightly categorized your twaddle as a hoax.
edit on 3-3-2011 by mister.old.school because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It does not surprise me that you are here, time after time, posting repetitive and harassing messages to which I have already replied. I didn't expect that when I first arrived at ATS, but I guess I am learning better. If you think these images are of a real plane entering a real building, you are fantasizing. The plane is made of a less dense and more fragile material, which is shown intersecting with a far more dense and far more resilient 500,000-ton steel and concrete building.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58e186339183.gif[/atsimg]

I have pointed out repeatedly that this plane is intersecting with eight (8) floors consisting of steel trusses that are connected to the core columns at one end and the external support columns at the other and filled with concrete. They would pose enormous horizontal resistance. I don't get it when the executive committee of ATS cannot appreciate that, if a plane were to collide with even one (1) of these floors suspended in space, it would be completely obliterated. So how about eight (8)?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7358f0aee1bc.gif[/atsimg]

Lacking the capacity to appreciate that this plane can no more enter a 500,000-ton building without crumpling and breaking apart than a Camaro can pass through an enormous tree without crumpling and breaking apart, I guess the ATS brain trust is impressed by the suggestion that, IF IT'S TRAVELLING REALLY, REALLY FAST, then it actually can pass through that enormous tree just as effortlessly as this plane is shown passing through this building. Give this a little more thought.

edit on 3-3-2011 by JimFetzer because: tweaking a sentence

edit on 3-3-2011 by JimFetzer because: added a sentence

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I get what you're doing here, mister.old.school. I suppose you have been doing it for so long that no one even notices that your strong suits are the straw man (by exaggerating other's positions so you can ridicule them) and the ad hominem (by attacking the person posing the argument so you don't have to deal with the argument at all). I can't believe I am the only one to notice, but you have never come to grips with Pilots' demonstration that a Boeing 767 could not fly at 560 mph at 700-1,000 feet altitude or that, if it could, it would be unmanageable and would even fall apart. I have made this point many times now, so perhaps someone will eventually notice. The laws of physics, of engineering and of aerodynamics pose no obstacles for you! Very impressive. I think I get it, mister. old.school. I have your number.

edit on 3-3-2011 by JimFetzer because: tweak

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Video Fakery on 9/11 was a HOAX? REALLY? What brainiac on ATS came up with this bogus conclusion? ATS, don't be too obvious with your insidious political leanings! No wonder the masses are abandoning the ATS sinking ship.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I really am stunned by this decision, SphinxMontreal. Perhaps you have the explanation, because it has nothing to do with logic or evidence. I am completely floored. And there are indications of Israeli complicity in 9/11, as I have long since explained in "Is 9/11 research 'anti-Semitic'?"

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

And you wonder why the operators of this web site have rightly categorized your twaddle as a hoax.

No wonder at all; especially when you have Zionist Neo-Con FunnyMentalist garbage running this site.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

If you think these images are of a real plane entering a real building, you are fantasizing.

It's hard to tell. We have a multi-generational mess -- an animated GIF created from a YouTube video which has been scaled, blurred, recomposed and possible altered an unknown number of times. How does your "critical thinking" allow you to accept and promote such horrible quality "evidence"?

Lacking the capacity to appreciate that this plane can no more enter a 500,000-ton building without crumpling and breaking apart than a Camaro can pass through an enormous tree without crumpling and breaking apart,

You've admitted you have no experience in the physical sciences. High school physics students will tell you the tree has a smaller surface area and higher density than the Camaro, as have others here. The comparison is merely part of your fraud.

By your reasoning, these images of lower-velocity impacts are all also faked?
wwwimage.cbsnews.com...
www.dailyhaha.com...
wrecks.justsick.../wp-content/gallery/crazy-car-crashes/car-smashed-through-side-of-house.jpg
i.dailymail.co.uk...
2.bp.blogspot.com...
mgitecetech.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
No, it's not "hard to tell". What kind of nonsense are you spreading here? I have explained over and over again that the plane would be intersecting with eight (8) floors made of steel trusses connected at one end to the core columns and to the external support columns at the other, which were filled with 4-8" of concrete. What is there here that you don't understand? I can't believe that you are perpetrating these gross deceptions on this thread! And where did you come up with the atrocious claim that I have no background in science? I earned my Ph.D. in the history and the philosophy of science, where the history of science is dominated by the history of physics. My latest book, which is my 29th, is THE PLACE OF PROBABILITY IN SCIENCE (2010). This is a nice illustration that you know no more about me than you do about the laws of aerodynamics, of engineering and of physics.

edit on 3-3-2011 by JimFetzer because: elaborating on a key point

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I really am stunned by this decision, SphinxMontreal. Perhaps you have the explanation, because it has nothing to do with logic or evidence. I am completely floored. And there are indications of Israeli complicity in 9/11, as I have long since explained in "Is 9/11 research 'anti-Semitic'?"

Jim, you ask if 9/11 research is anti-Semitic? I think it's anti-Semitic if all roads lead to Zion.

Jim, ATS is labeling this thread a hoax because they do not possess the ability to analyze issues objectively, by employing critical thinking. And the fact that they're also biased towards a certain agenda.
edit on 3-3-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
What you are saying has to be true. There is no objective, rational, or scientific basis for classifying this thread as "HOAX". I am stunned. I really expected more from ATS. And someone here appears to be taking mister.old.school seriously! Amazing! It's obvious someone has never studied physics!

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

Jim, you ask if 9/11 research is anti-Semitic? I think it's anti-Semitic if all roads lead to Zion.

Jim, ATS is labeling this thread a hoax because they do not possess the ability to analyze issues objectively, by employing critical thinking. And the fact that they're also biased towards a certain agenda.
edit on 3-3-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2011 by JimFetzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Lacking the capacity to appreciate that this plane can no more enter a 500,000-ton building without crumpling and breaking apart than a Camaro can pass through an enormous tree without crumpling and breaking apart, I guess the ATS brain trust is impressed by the suggestion that, IF IT'S TRAVELLING REALLY, REALLY FAST, then it actually can pass through that enormous tree just as effortlessly as this plane is shown passing through this building. Give this a little more thought.

Did you really just say that?? Did you really just compare the WTC building to a solid tree?

Well I guess that is the "tell all" of what you are really doing here. You have no idea do you?
edit on 3/4/2011 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Drill a lot of little holes in the tree, if you like. The Twin Towers were massive interlocking and mutually reinforcing steel and concrete buildings with an intricate lattice structure. There is no way the plane could have passed into the building without crumpling and breaking apart. Since you apparently do not understand their structure, take a look at the first fifteen (15) slides of "Was 9/11 an 'inside job'?", twilightpines.com... You must be one of those mister.old.school had in mind who has never studied physics or engineering. They were among the most robust structures ever built. As Mark Twain observed, the problem is not what we don't know but what we think we know that ain't so! If you have actually read my last half-dozen posts, I can't imagine why you would be saying this. It isn't rocket science.

reply to post by GenRadek

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Heh sorry Jim, but I am much more informed on the design of the WTCs. I take it you are not aware that the exterior columns are nothing more than just segments of columns joined in threes, by three plates, in a column tree, which are then connected by bolts at all ends to other column tree segments. This is why the plane had little difficulty on punching through the exterior columns. Did you ever see the photo of the column tree segment with the airliner's tire sticking out it?

Yes that is the one. Explain how the tire managed to get wedged in the exterior column.

Lets move on. The trusses. Do you know what kind of trusses they are? Light steel gauge chord trusses. The floors: light concrete on top of corrugated decking. Will they offer some resistance? Yes of course. Enough to stop a 500mph 767? heheh, no. The exterior column trees and the floor trusses and the floors are not going to cause the plane to impact, stop, and slide fall off the exterior. That plane had a lot of force behind it. You do know what force is, since you claim to be so knowledgeable. F=MA. Take the mass of the 757, multiply it by the acceleration of the aircraft. Then to get a true understanding of the force, spread it the width of the fuselage and a section of the wingspan. Comparing it to a Camaro hitting a tree? Good lord, you have no idea what you are saying.

But I'm glad this thread is in the hoax bin. It is where it belongs.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hey Jim. When did you first meet Phil Jayhan.

Are you aware there is recordings of you planning to hoax and deceive the America public?

Who really came up with the tv fakery hoax?

Did you ever meet the web fairy?

Do you hate America?

Why does almost everyone hate you? That is odd considering you claim to be truther but truthers hate you most what does that tell ya. (they are on to you)

Who is Jimmy Walter to you? How much has he contributed to your efforts?

Why dont you focus your time on the Shanksville crater or Israeli involvement?

How long do you need to hoax? The search engines still have stains from you work. Are you proud of that?

edit on 4-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I don't understand why this thread has been moved.

Very simple really, it was moved to the hoax forum as it is just a hoax you posted here, with zero evidence to back it up. Yet another very silly 911 conspiracy theory.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I completely agree with dereks......

I have never said that before.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS RUBBISH?

FOR WHATEVER REASON--AND I THINK THAT IT IS
BECAUSE I DEAL WITH THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL
ASPECTS OF THESE EVENTS--I TURN OUT TO BE
THE RECIPIENT OF A LOT OF RIDICULOUS ATTACKS.

THIS ONE, ALAS, IS A STELLAR INSTANCE. THOSE
WHO WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON MAY WANT
TO READ TWO ARTICLES WHERE I DEAL WITH GROSS
MISREPRESENTATIONS OF ME AND OF SCHOLARS:

"WIKIPEDIA AS A 9/11 DISINFORMATION OP"
jamesfetzer.blogspot.com...

and

"THE MISADVENTURES OF KEVIN RYAN"

MY REPLIES TO SHADOW HERDER ARE IN CAPS.

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Hey Jim. When did you first meet Phil Jayhan.

I HAVE NEVER MET HIM, BUT I HAVE INTERVIEWED
HIM ON "THE REAL DEAL", AS I HAVE HUNDREDS OF
OTHERS WHO ADDRESS COMPLICATED ISSUES THAT
FACE THIS COUNTRY. WHAT'S YOUR BEEF WITH HIM?
HE HAS UNUSUAL IDEAS, WHICH IS WHY I HAD HIM ON.
JUST BECAUSE I FEATURE A GUEST DOES NOT MEAN
THAT I AGREE WITH HIM. DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT?

Are you aware there is recordings of you planning to hoax and deceive the America public?

SURE! YOU CAN'T PRODUCE WHAT DOESN'T EXIST.
SO WHERE ARE THESE ALLEGED "RECORDINGS"?
UNLESS SOMEONE HAS FAKED SOMETHING LIKE
THIS--WHICH WOULD NOT BE OVERLY SURPISING
IN THIS DAY AND AGE--WHY DON'T YOU EXPLAIN
YOURSELF? I HAVE SPENT DECADES EXPOSING
THE TRUTH ABOUT JFK, 9/11, AND WELLSTONE.

FOR MY WORK ON WELLSTONE, SEE ESPECIALLY

"WHAT HAPPENED TO PAUL WELLSTONE?"
www.youtube.com...

"THE NTSB FAILED WELLSTONE"
www.fromthewilderness.com...

"WELLSTONE: THEY KILLED HIM" (PART 1 OF 15)
www.youtube.com...

ON CONSPIRACIES AND CONSPIRACY THEORIES:

"Thinking about 'Conspiracy Theories': 9/11 and JFK"
www.scholarsfor911truth.org...

"Birds of a Feather: Subverting the Constitution at Harvard Law"
www.opednews.com...

"Conspiracies and Conspiracism"
onlinejournal.com...

ON THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK:

"Reasoning about Assassinations"
assassinationscience.com...

"The Dartmouth JFK-Photo Fiasco" (with Jim Marrs)
www.opednews.com...

"RECLAIMING HISTORY: A Closed Mind Perpetrating a Fraud on the Public"
assassinationresearch.com...

ON THE ASSASSINATION OF RFK:

"JFK and RFK: The Plots that Killed Them, The Patsies that Didn't"
www.voltairenet.org...

"RFK: Outing the CIA at the Ambassador"
onlinejournal.com...

ON THE FAKING OF THE ZAPRUDER FILM:

"New Proof of JFK Film Fakery"
www.opednews.com...

"Mary in the Street - Revisited"
www.jfkresearch.com...

"Zapruder JFK Film impeached by Moorman JFK Polaroid"
www.opednews.com...

MORE RECENT WORK ON FILM FAKERY:

"US Government Official: JFK Cover-Up, Film Fabrication"
onlinejournal.com...

"The JFK 'Head Shot' Paradox"
www.lewrockwell.com...

"Who's telling the truth: Clint Hill or the Zapruder film?"

Plus John Costella has a nice tutorial into to Z-film fakery:

"THE JFK ASSASSINATION FILM HOAX: AN INTRODUCTION"
assassinationscience.com...

and there is a 66-part series about the Duluth conference I organized under
the title, "Zapruder Fakery", www.youtube.com...

I ALSO HAVE THREE BOOKS ON JFK, ASSASSINATION SCIENCE (1998),
MURDER IN DEALEY PLAZA (2000), AND THE GREAT ZAPRUDER FILM
HOAX (2003), AS WELL AS A CO-AUTHORED BOOK ON WELLSTONE,
AMERICAN ASSASSINATION: THE STRANGE DEATH OF SENATOR
PAUL WELLSTONE (2004) AND THE FIRST BOOK FROM SCHOLARS,
THE 9/11 CONSPIRACY (2007), AS WELL AS MANY OTHER ARTICLES.

Who really came up with the tv fakery hoax?

THAT'S KNOWN AS A LEADING QUESTION ALONG THE
LINES OF "HAVE YOU STOPPED BEATING YOUR WIFE?"
SINCE THE EVIDENCE OF VIDEO FAKERY IS ABUNDANT
AND COMPELLING FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THE ABILITY
TO UNDERSTAND IT--WHICH DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE
A COMMON COMMODITY HERE AT ATS--THE QUESTION
IS, WHO WAS THE FIRST TO NOTICE THAT SOMETHING
WAS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH THE NEW YORK VIDEOS.

THE FIRST PERSON WHO NOTICED SOMETHING WAS
WRONG WITH THE VIDEOS WAS GERARD HOLMGREN.
IT TOOK ME YEARS TO OPEN MY MIND TO THE VERY
POSSIBILITY, WHICH OCCURRED WHEN I REALIZED IT
WAS POSSIBLE THAT VIDEO FAKERY HAD BEEN USED
TO CONCEAL FEATURES OF THE PLANES OR OF THEIR
INTERACTION WITH THE BUILDING. THEN I BEGAN TO
INTERVIEW AS MANY AS 15 STUDENTS OF THE VIDEOS.

THE ARGUMENT THAT EVENTUALLY CONVINCED ME OF
VIDEO FAKERY WAS ADVANCED BY JOE KEITH, WHO
DESIGNED THE "SHAKER" SYSTEM FOR BOEING TO
SHAKE PLANES TO DETERMINE THEIR LIMITATIONS
FOR STRESS IN FLIGHT. AS PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH
HAS EXPLAINED IN THEIR NEW DOCUMENTARY ON
THESE VIDEOS, "9/11 INTERCEPTED", NOT ONLY IS
THE PLANE TRAVELING FASTER THAN POSSIBLE FOR
A BOEING 767 BUT, AT THE SPEED SHOWN, IT WOULD
HAVE BEEN IMPOSSIBLE TO MAINTAIN CONTROL OF
ITS FLIGHT PATH AND IT WOULD HAVE FALLEN APART.

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW THE GROUP THAT RUNS ATS
COULD NOT BE IMPRESSED BY PILOTS' DOCUMENTARY,
WHICH SUGGESTS TO ME THAT THEY ARE NOT EVEN
BOTHERING TO LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE, WHICH IS BOTH
ABUNDANT AND COMPELLING. THE ARGUMENT THAT JOE
MADE--WHICH CONVINCED ME--IS THAT THE PLANE SHOWN
PASSES THROUGH ITS OWN LENGTH INTO THE BUILDING
IN THE SAME NUMBER OF FRAMES IT PASSES THROUGH
ITS OWN LENGTH IN AIR. UNLESS THIS MASSIVE, 500,000
TON BUILDING PROVIDES NO MORE RESISTANCE THAN
AIR, THAT IS OBVIOUSLY IMPOSSIBLE. I WAS CONVINCED.

DO YOU--AND THOSE WHO RUN ATS--THINK THAT THAT IS
ACTUALLY POSSIBLE? DO THEY THINK IF A CAR RAN INTO
A MASSIVE TREE AT HIGH SPEED IT WOULD PASS THROUGH
IT AS EFFORTLESSLY AS IT DOES THROUGH AIR? ALL THEY
HAVE TO DO IS GO TO THE HEZARKHANI OR THE FAIRBANKS
VIDEOS AND DO A SINGLE-FRAME ADVANCE AND COUNT THE
NUMBER OF FRAMES IT TAKES TO PASS THROUGH ITS OWN
LENGTH INTO THE BUILDING AND TO DO THE SAME IN AIR.
THAT SHOULD BE EASY: ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COUNT!

AN EXCELLENT SOURCE FOR VIDEOS AND STUDIES ABOUT
THE PLANE CRASHES IS KILLTOWN'S WEB SITE, WHICH FOR
FLIGHT 175 STUDIES IS AT killtown.911review.org...
HIS WORK ON SHANKSVILLE IS BY FAR THE BEST I HAVE EVER
SEEN, BUT HIS RESEARCH ON ALL THESE ISSUES IS STUNNING.

Did you ever meet the web fairy?

YES, ROSALLE GRABLE (AKA "THE WEB FAIRY") ATTENDED THE
MADISON CONFERENCE I ORGANIZED IN 2007, "THE SCIENCE
AND POLITICS OF 9/11: WHAT'S CONTROVERSIAL, WHAT'S NOT",
WHICH I WOULD SUBSEQUENTLY PRODUCE AS A DVD, WHICH
CAN BE OBTAINED AT AVATAR PRODUCTS ON LINE AT THIS URL:
www.avatarproducts.com...
IT RUNS 14.5 HOURS AND CAN BE PURCHASED INEXPENSIVELY.

Do you hate America?

I AM DEVOTED TO MY COUNTRY BUT WHEN IT GOES WRONG. I
AM WILLING TO STAND UP AND SPEAK OUT. I SUPPOSE YOU
ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THAT OUR
HIGHEST OBLIGATION AS PATRIOTS IS TO SPEAK THE TRUTH
AND DEMAND THAT OUR NATION MUST LIVE UP TO ITS IDEALS.

AS A PHILOSOPHER, I AM COMMITTED TO TRUTH. AS A FORMER
MARINE CORP OFFICER, I AM COMMITTED TO MY COUNTRY. AND
AS A PHILOSOPHER OF SCIENCE, I KNOW THAT SCIENCE IS OUR
MOST RELIABLE METHOD FOR DISCOVERING THE TRUTH, WHICH
IS WHY MY WORK ON JFK, 9/11, AND WELLSTONE IS SCIENTIFIC.

Why does almost everyone hate you? That is odd considering you claim to be truther but truthers hate you most what does that tell ya. (they are on to you)

SOMEONE WHO HAS MY BACKGROUND AND TRAINING IS GOING
TO BE ABLE TO SORT THINGS OUT IN WAYS THAT MOST OTHERS
CANNOT. THAT IS WELL ILLUSTRATED HERE. EVEN VERY SIMPLE
ARGUMENTS ABOUT IMPOSSIBLE SPEED, IMPOSSIBLE ENTRY AND
ALL THAT SEEM TO GO OVER THEIR--AND YOUR!--HEAD. I HAD THE
BENEFIT OF STUDYING PHYSICS AND PHILOSOPHY AT PRINCETON
AS AN UNDERGRADUATE, WHEN IT WAS RANKED #1 IN THE WORLD
IN PHYSICS, PHILOSOPHY, AND MATHEMATICS. I EARNED MY PH.D.
IN THE HISTORY AND THE PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE AND SPENT
35 YEARS TEACHING LOGIC, CRITICAL THINKING, AND SCIENTIFIC
REASONING. MOST OF THOSE IN THE TRUTH MOVEMENT APPEAR
TO WANT TO BE SPOON-FED THEIR POSITION ABOUT 9/11 AND NOT
HAVE TO THINK THINGS THROUGH. I AM DOING MY BEST TO LAY
OUT THE ARGUMENTS THAT EXPLAIN WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON,
BUT AS MY WIKIPEDIA AND KEVIN RYAN ARTICLES DEMONSTRATE,
IT IS EASIER FOR MANY TO ACCEPT RUMORS AND SPECULATIONS
IN LIEU OF REASONING FOR THEMSELVES--EVEN HERE AT ATS, IT
SEEMS. AND OF COURSE I ALSO DO NOT SUFFER FOOLS GLADLY.

Who is Jimmy Walter to you? How much has he contributed to your efforts?

HE IS A WEALTHY MAN WHO HAS SUPPORTED 9/11 RESEARCH. BUT
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A NICKLE FROM HIM. IN FACT, OVERALL, I'M
AROUND $10,000 IN DEBT BECAUSE OF MY EFFORTS, INCLUDING
FINANCING THE MADISON CONFERENCE AND DVD. I LOST ANOTHER
$5,000 ON "DEBUNKING THE 'WAR ON TERROR'", WHICH I PRESENTED
IN LONDON ON 14 JULY 2010. KEVIN BARRETT, THE CO-FOUNDER OF
MUSLIMS FOR 9/11 TRUTH, AND GILAD ATZMON, THE CELEBRATED
JAZZ MUSICIAN, WERE THE OTHER SPEAKERS, WHERE KEN O'KEEFE,
THE HERO OF THE FREEDOM FLOTILLA ATTEMPTING TO BRING FOOD
AND MEDICINE TO THE SUPPRESSED PEOPLE OF GAZA, WAS OUR
"MASTER OF CEREMONIES". THE PROGRAM WAS RECORDED AND
CAN BE FOUND AT noliesradio.org...

Why dont you focus your time on the Shanksville crater or Israeli involvement?

SHANKSVILLE IS VERY NICE BECAUSE IT IS SO CUT-AND-DRY. I HAD
AN EXCELLENT TWO-HOUR INTERVIEW WITH KILLTOWN ABOUT IT ON
"THE REAL DEAL" ON 11 OCTOBER 2010, WHICH CAN BE ACCESSED AT
www.nwopodcast.com...

I DEAL WITH ALL FOUR CRASH SITES IN MY PRESENTATIONS, WHERE
THE MOST EXTENSIVE ABOUT THE AIRPLANES WAS IN SEATTLE, WA,
ON 13 DECEMBER 2009, TITLED "UNANSWERED QUESTIONS: WAS 9/11
AN 'INSIDE JOB'?", jamesfetzer.blogspot.com...

AS FOR ISRAELI INVOLVEMENT, I DISCUSS THAT, TOO, IN MY LECTURES
AND ARTICLES. SEE, FOR EXAMPLE, "9/11 AND THE NEO-CON AGENDA",
WHICH I PRESENTED DURING A RON PAUL "FREEDOM RALLY" IN FRONT
OF THE CAPITOL BUILDING IN WASHINGTON, D.C., ON 15 APRIL 2009,
WHICH WAS EVEN FEATURED ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE DAILY PAUL,
www.dailypaul.com...

IT HAS ALSO APPEARED SEVERAL OTHER PLACES, SUCH AS OPEDNEWS
www.opednews.com...
AND AN ILLUSTRATED VERSION MAY BE FOUND AT AMERICA FIRST BOOKS,
www.amfirstbooks.com... tml

"IS 9/11 RESEARCH 'ANTI-SEMITIC'?" WAS ALSO PUBLISHED IN OPEDNEWS
www.opednews.com...
AND HAS BEEN REPUBLISHED MANY PLACES, INCLUDING REDISCOVER 9/11,
rediscover911.com...
A WEB SITE THAT PRESENTS MANY INDICATIONS OF ISRAELI COMPLICITY.

How long do you need to hoax? The search engines still have stains from you work. Are you proud of that?

WELL, IT'S VERY DISAPPOINTING TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH RUBBISH LIKE
THIS FROM SOMEONE WHO APPEARS TO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TAKING
ABOUT. YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW ME OR UNDERSTAND MY WORK. I
SHOWED UP HERE BECAUSE IT SEEMED TO ME ATS WAS A SITE THAT WAS
WILLING TO DEAL WITH CONTROVERSIAL ISSUES AND STRONG STANDS AND
THAT MY WORK WOULD BE EVALUATED ON ITS MERITS. I AM DISCOVERING
THAT THAT IS NOT THE CASE AND THAT THERE ARE MANY HERE WHO, LIKE
YOU, ARE MORE INTERESTED IN SCORING CHEAP POINTS, EVEN WHEN THEY
ARE FALSE, THAN SUPPORTING RESEARCH EXPOSING THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11.

edit on 4-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2011 by JimFetzer because: fixing a URL

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Jim YOUR background is NOT, PHYSICS, ENGINEERING OR CONSTRUCTION thats obvious by your strange assumptions so come on explain how in the Empire State crash a SMALLER,LIGHTER SLOWER AIRCRAFT put one of its engines through 8" of limestone many layers of brick several office walls more layers of brickwork and another 8" of limestone on the opposite wall care to explain Jim because it couldn't happen according to Fetzer physics

Oh and thats open to any of your deluded followers as well!
edit on 4-3-2011 by wmd_2008 because: comment added

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join