It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Songs with REAL messages =)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I am going to embed some music videos here. Some songs that have inspired me greatly. Songs that carry with them great messages

FIGHT THE POWER... YOU GOTTA FIGHT THE POWERS THAT BE!!!!!

Who else feels a rage against the machine?

Imagine a world without war. Without Hate.. Seems impossible doesn't it?

The beginning of this song is PRO, let alone the rest of it ;D

Anyone else care to share some of their own songs which have had similar effects?

-TU
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here is two of mine

Nirvanas stay away is the most important song of my life, the way i felt about females all my life and i have had nothing to do with them, but they wanted me dead. I want to say thanks to females, while i have never done anything to you, you wanted to kill me, lol. cheers, this song is for you.
This song is especially for that one person who wanted to see me dead, that followed me everywhere in life wrecking my life for gov and police of uk.

Amazing how life worked, if i never heard this song, i may of liked females in my life. But i will always be greatful to nirvana and kurt for showing me the way, lol.

Happy hardcore rave tune, the music is the best in the world, and is what music should be, though taking madonnas blasphemous song like a prayer, and turning it into a rave tune, that i loved.

edit on 2/4/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I'm not normally a fan of any kind of rap, but this is such a good song.
edit on 4-2-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Two great antiwar songs!

Zombie: The Cranberries

Sunday Bloody Sunday: U2

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I think I killed your thread!

Sorry I do that sometimes...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I really have to join in here! This has been my favorite for a long time and have always thought more folks should know of it.It has always brought me peace, and this video version is just spot on for the song I believe.

Return to Innocence (Enigma)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This song speaks volumes... My friends and I have often said this song is hard to turn off.

And just to flip the coin, this song by Anthrax addresses homelessness, with a pretty confronting video. It was shot in the late 80s, but still totally relevant today. It's worth the watch.

new topics

top topics

join